All Comments on 'Rent-A-Daughter'

by Son_of_Battles

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

Could a series develop?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Let the

Brother catch them and join in .

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeover 3 years ago

This was amazing! I've been reading stories here for YEARS, and I even recently started writing a few myself. But this one is one of the most original premises I've ever seen. Incredibly well done! I literally laughed out loud when she said, "This isn't what it looks like!" Because what the fuck else can you say?! I positively loved it!

ericthebardericthebardover 3 years ago
Impressive

You certainly deliver quality. I've been following you since I read Women's Studies; I am deeply impressed with your work. Keep it up!

mfan2112mfan2112over 3 years ago

Great story, good as a one off or good if you continued. Excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love this story

Please give us more. This has the potential to be a great series.

ShelbyDawn57ShelbyDawn57over 3 years ago
Great story and I love how you presented the twist, what an oh, shit moment.

Have to be honest, you are one of the few I actually follow. I love the way you write, so descriptive and full of, well everything, passion, emotion, drama....

This is a great story. I'm looking forward to whatever is next.

walt555walt555over 3 years ago
Good stuff

I liked it all, the plot the set the interactions. Will be adding you to my faves list.

luvs2watchu2luvs2watchu2over 3 years ago
Great Tale!

There is absolutely no need to tell you again, what a great writer you are!

This was the most original incest story I think I have ever read. I hope you are planning a second chapter.

MarkhawksMarkhawksover 3 years ago
Awesome story!

Consistently great...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

I would love to hear about your other clients

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
So Hot

This story is so F'in Hot my phone almost caught fire! Five Stars from this old reader. Very well done.

Son_of_BattlesSon_of_Battlesover 3 years agoAuthor

I would like to take a second to thank all of you who commented, or emailed me to tell me how much you enjoyed this story. As it stands, there are no plans for a sequel. While writing the story I'd tried to think of where it could go from there, and everything i thought of seemed too cliched or over done. Besides, Sam has already reached the mountain top. she has finally fulfilled her daddy daughter fantasy. Sure I could tell you about all of there other little adventures, but if I was to continue Sam's story, I would much rather start from the beginning and maybe go a little more in depth about her origins, and explore some of her relationships with her clients.

TLDR: No sequels, but very likely a prequel or two sometime down the road.

You guys are awesome.

SoB_Erotica

historyswitchhistoryswitchover 3 years ago

mmm very hot. i love the development. I will be coming back to reread it again later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

awesome

HillfrogHillfrogover 3 years ago
Yet another well spun tale

...and you're one of my favorite Favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Even better than Fenyx Lounge

You have a wonderfully vivid imagination about family affairs! Gonna edge myself for hours reading this story

FloatingdadFloatingdadover 3 years ago
Splendid!

Very nicely written, and lots of Spice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic

This was the hottest story I have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very clever and hot!

Fun story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
GREAT STORY but you needed some anal play in the story.

The best story I have read! BTW it is good with your little sister to, she has a great mouth, and she likes it anal too. But I could see what you were doing just like I was there. A well written story, I wish I could read more of you family affair!!

PeachRose1978PeachRose1978over 3 years ago
Wow

That was Great! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story.

Great story. Keep up,(no pun intended), the good work. More stories. Yah!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Add more family

Add father doing anal with daughter and son finding mommy in compromising position and taking her pussy and ass in the next story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was sheer entertainment.

Bootlover2021Bootlover2021over 2 years ago

Just fantastic, thank you.

NakedRoyNakedRoyover 2 years ago

This was, without a doubt, one of the hottest stories I have ever read. I had to stop SEVERAL times to take care of the effect this had on me. I will be spending most of my free time over the next several days reading the rest of your stories. Thanks.

dmallorddmallordalmost 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this! The set up was wonderful and so upbeat. It was a bit puzzling to find her first attack against her daddy over the car keys ending with him giving in so easily. She seemed so shallow, but the switch car scene made that a great, surprising transition! Your narrative skills are terrific.

My writings aren't anywhere as masterful as this. I will be studiously reviewing how well your words flow together in hopes of improving my own tales on Lit.

UnfetteredMaleUnfetteredMaleover 1 year ago

Scorching hot - wow!

Licklover67Licklover67over 1 year ago

This is so well written and so damned hot. Thx. Can't wait to read more of your stories.

loopy69loopyloopy69loopy10 months ago

i have read almost all of your stories .... they are the best that i have ever read ... i just wished they would never end .... i love your writing style, from start to finish

loopy69loopyloopy69loopy10 months ago

i would love to see this one continue, with the brother and also about her adventures with her other daddies

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I hope you will make a sequel! This is a longtime fav of many.

tominsatiabletominsatiable8 months ago

A soon-to-be classic! When daddy/mummy and dad/mum collides.

Innovative, extremely well-written and very believable. Truly inspiring work.

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

Hoo, boy ! An absolutely priceless piece of story telling. It also helps to guild the lily that you are able to string a cohesive sentience in text book king's english. BRAVO and keep 'em coming . . . .

Rifraff123Rifraff1235 months ago

I know you wrote this a while ago, it's just GREAT! I keep coming back to it.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

I smiled when her 18 years old brother pleaded to be allowed a glass of wine during a family dinner. I live in Québec, where the loosely enforced legal drinking age of 18 is almost never enforced at family dinners. We usualy take our first drink of wine or beer before we're 15. I came home drunk for the first time at 17, my parents didn't ground me or anything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSon_of_Battles@Son_of_Battles
I'm still alive. Still writing, but not posting. If I eventually finish something, it will likely be posted to smashwords or amazon. Twitter is @SoB_Erotica Kisses, Danica Scott