Rent Arrears Gives Payment in Kind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt the cockhead slide away from her clitoris back towards her opening and the pressure increased.

"Thank you lads, now I can see her hole." Said Mr Baker and the tip of the great cock head lodged in her opening.

She felt him pushing gently,

"Just as a gentleman should." she thought.

He pushed again and she felt an exquisite thrill as her vagina stretched reluctantly to allow the mighty cock head to enter. She heard a contented groan from Mr Baker as he inched further in.

Jenni gasped and took a great lungful of air. She felt the walls of her sex closing slightly around the cock shaft as largest part, the massive cock head, passed and the shaft followed.

"Oh my god you're in me Mr Baker! That's heavenly but almost too much, please be gentle."

"Don't worry my dear I won't give you more than half," and laughing loudly added as an afterthought, "Unless you want it all."

He continued to inch slowly in and Jenni automatically kinked her spine and tipped her pelvis so her vagina faced the massive intruder. She had never exposed herself in this way; she had always made sure she sat astride the big cocks she had fucked so she could control the depth of thrusting.

"There's no more room for you Mr Baker, you are filling me completely."

"How does this feel" and he pulled gently out until only his cockhead remained.

She was devastated at the emptiness inside as the cock withdrew.

"Careful!" she cried anxiously, Don't take him out, please come back in again."

The mighty penis slid back again and the cockhead came to a halt against her cervix only to retreat again as Mr Baker pleasured himself. The thrusts became regular and the depth exquisite and Jennie, relived that she had managed to take such a cock relaxed as that familiar feeling in her groin made her forget the pain.

"Smack" and Mr Baker slapped her buttocks hard and in time with his thrusting.

Jenni squealed with delight and the two men holding her released her legs and seeing her fabulous breasts swaying in time with Mr Bakers thrusting joined in. Leaning under they slapped her heavy globes and pulled her nipples fiercely. Encouraged by her cries Mr Baker increased the speed of his thrusting.

"Almost there." he cried.

Jenni shouted urgently in reply. "Hold on, please. Wait for me, I am getting there." and she tipped her pelvis even more to meet his thrusts.

The slapping continued and Mr Bakers groans were louder. She could hear he was holding on desperately to avoid dumping his load in her and she willed her body to make a final effort.

"Yes" she cried at last, "Yes Mr Baker, I am coming."

With a great groan he began the long slow strokes that signified his orgasm and she soon felt the slippery warmth of his cum join the juices flowing from her sex. He swore quietly in satisfaction as he slowed his thrusts until they stood silently, she leaning her forehead on her folded arms on the table end and he, reluctant to take his cock out, leant against her buttocks.

The contented silence was broken by applause!

Mr Dalesman was saying something about a magnificent show and Mr Builder was holding his cock for all to see and exclaiming.

"My turn, my turn. I have a hard on, I need to empty my balls."

"Take your place," she said quietly. "I could fancy another old cock in my fanny."

Mr Baker pulled his shrinking cock out and it hung, dripping juices, against his leg.

Mr Baker was quickly in his place and entered her easily and began thrusting wildly. Jenni felt a growing unease. Mr Builders cock was long and slender, he was giving her the length but her vagina felt slack. She was not grasping him tightly and she hoped Mr Builder would be able to come to his satisfaction or she would have to suck him off again.

"Can't feel a thing" cried Mr Builder "Can't feel a thing at all."

"Shall I suck you again Mr Builder?"

Mr Builder had other plans. She felt him pull out and begin rubbing his slender cock firmly along the split between her cunt lips.

"Ok" she thought "he's going to wank there then squirt on your arse." And the rubbing continued sliding from clitoris to anus repeatedly.

But that was not enough for him. Suddenly and with no warning she felt a slippery finger in her anus. It pressed in and out a few times then was joined by another. Both were suddenly withdrawn and she felt the penis back again against her anus.

"Not up my bum Mr..."

Her words were cut off by the impact of his cock sliding into her anus and a great groan of appreciation from Mr Builder drowned her protests. He thrust hard and fast and despite her tipping her pelvis away from him in pain he gave her his full length.

He came quickly, and shouting his delight gave her one last bout of thrusting before pulling out. Shakily she stood up and faced the three old men who burst once more into applause. She caught Mr Dalesman's eye, "Any more?"

He smiled and shook his head. "You were magnificent Jenni my dear. I will call in another day." With that the men began dressing and Jennie walked awkwardly into the bathroom.

Jenni lay in the bath and soaped her aching breasts. She could see finger marks from the slapping and her nipples were bruised. Her bottom was sore but it was the sort of soreness she knew well, the kind that still tingled somewhere in her crotch.

She reflected on what she'd been through and grinned. Picking up a towel she leant forward and dried the fog from the mirror. She laughed and addressed her reflection.

"Fuck me that was something!" She said. She felt a perverse pride. She had given three old gentlemen a solid fucking and they were completely satisfied.

Mr Bakers massive cock had been a special experience. Of course, she had never been so thoroughly filled by a cock before. Could she, should she, make a habit of subjecting her cunt to such a monster? She could become addicted couldn't she? Could she spoil her vagina for sex with normal cocks?

She thought about Mr Bakers cock, how massively it had stretched the walls of her sex and the extreme pleasure It gave having it forced into her vagina.

There was no doubt in her mind; she had to have it in her again, all the way.

She would have to see what happened. She had Mr Bakers telephone number, she wasn't finished with him by a long chalk. As regards practicing for the next meeting with Mr Baker? Yes she must but how?

She laughed as the answer came to her. At the neighborhood vegetable shop they had a good selection of cucumbers, surely she could find the right one? She shivered inside, she knew the measurements and she had some lube. Yes, she would she get some practice in before the next "Payment in kind."

12