Rent Boy Ch. 02

Story Info
Move-in day continues as Charlie recovers.
5.4k words
4.41
10.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Content warnings: choking, cum-eating, oral sex, futa on male, sex toys, dub-con, emotional manipulation, cum addiction

Charlie stared at himself in the mirror. He didn't remember the last time he looked so broken: ass in the air, head on one side on the bed with his hair sticking up in places where she had pulled him.

He got up, and immediately felt a rush of euphoria. The moment of her cumming inside him, claiming him, replayed in his mind as he felt cum starting to leak out his asshole. Shit. He rushed to the bathroom and sat down on the toilet, letting the cum slide out. He quickly stood up to get his phone from beside the sink and sat back down.

He looked down at his phone as it pinged. He had been added to a WhatsApp group by someone in his contacts. He opened the message and opened the link. It was to a porn site, and it was him and Lily. His face was blurred, but only slightly: if someone told you that was Charlie, you would see it immediately and struggle to see anyone else. Lily hammered into him on his screen and he couldn't help but feel his hand drift down to his cock and stroke it, just thinking of her dick.

"Oww, fuck."

His hand came away from his sensitive dick immediately, though it didn't stop him from getting harder. He remembered the moments the video was running through, the start where Lily had emptied the last of some lube onto her cock. He looked into his bedroom and saw the bottle on the floor. However much had been in there wasn't enough; there was still the feeling that she went in dry, and that maybe she really wanted that. He shuffled in place, feeling his ass itch from the bruising.

His moans came out of the phone and echoed around the small bathroom, and Charlie's breathing became heavier, harder, watching Lily's - no, Mommy's - intense face as she screamed at him to say her name. Then the video blurred, the sound faded and an advertisement for the poster's OnlyFans popped up in the video where you could watch the rest. Fuck. Not only had they raped him, they were probably going to make money from it. He sighed and sat back onto the toilet. He looked at himself in the mirror. There was still a red mark from where the makeshift leash had dug in, but apart from that and a little bit of sleep deprivation, he looked like himself. Mid-20's, fit, brown hair, blue eyes and a face like a model. He had modeled as a teenager, but the networking and the people made the profession off-putting. As he stood up, his 7inch cock swung underneath him, with a round and slappable bubble butt attached on his back side.

The doorbell dinged. Charlie perked up. Lily? He hurriedly turned on the tap, using handfuls of water to wash the sticky liquid off his thighs. He grabbed some underpants, trying to force a leg through each hole as he hopped to the door, opening it wide as the underpants slid on.

Who was at the door was a tall dark skinned - slightly pudgy woman - with flowing blond hair down to her shoulders. She wore a tight pink outfit that struggled to hold her G cup breasts in, carried a large handbag and - looking down - Charlie noticed she sported a big bulge at her crotch. It twitched as he noticeably looked down at it.

Candy tilted his head up with a finger on his chin. "Hi there sweetie. I'm Candy."

Charlie just stared at her for a second, admiring her face. It was soft, caring, in the eyes, the full lips, the way she seemed to always be smiling.

"Hi... Candy." Her smile brightened.

"Look, I'm not coming in here to force you into sex or anything else like that. I'm just here to help you unpack and maybe chat. Is that something you'd want?"

Charlie looked behind him into his living room. Boxes were piled into every corner, and the only one that had been opened at all was for a wine glass for he and Lily earlier.

"That would actually be great."

----

Charlie cooked and they ate, talking about the city they were in, where Charlie had come from, and a little about each other. Candy had been surprised to know that Charlie had never seen a futa before. He had lived outside the Empire, had mostly dominant relationships with women, but had fallen on hard times and needed to live somewhere cheap and a friend had suggested this place.

Candy had lived here since she turned 18. Most of the women here had known each other since they were young, and had tried to have sex with each other at least once. The one thing everyone had in common was sexual frustration, something offering cheap rent to new boys was supposed to relieve. Candy explained it like this: it was blackmail, essentially. Two strikes and Charlie was out, and a strike could be someone complaining he broke a bylaw, the most convenient of which being that all men must accept and reciprocate any sexual or romantic advances made by a tenant who resided in property managed by "Pearl Holdings", which this building was. Most women had trouble finding commuted relationships. The people they bound ended up skipping out, or got bored of them after a while, so they developed a reputation and people steered clear of them. For others, they were just awkward. Lonely. Would just want a chat. Dinner. Maybe a movie.

As they ate, Candy found excuses to move her chair closer to his throughout the dinner. By the end, she found herself resting her head on his shoulder as he looked up photos from home to show her on his phone.

Charlie paused browsing on his phone and looked over at her. He could see her eyes looking up at him. Her eyes moved down to his mouth. He opened his mouth, about to say something, but she leant forwards, holding the back of his head and kissed him.

It was passionate, rough, her tongue pushing into his, his upper lip was sucked and her hands almost crushed his face as they caressed his sides. His hands reached up to her huge breasts, and started kneading them. He felt her moan into his mouth, and the sudden rush of hot air on his face made him dizzy.

She pulled away, and Charlie let his hands go away from her breasts. She pulled her tight shirt over her head, letting her breasts hang free. Charlie stared at them, at the small areolas, at the size, and then up at Candy's hungry eyes.

"Let's get something straight. I have a cock, but I don't want to put it up your ass today. You've been through a lot, so tonight is going to be all about you, and giving you pleasure." He said something, almost a syllable, before she cut him off with a finger to his lips.

"Honey, I wasn't finished. Now listen, even though it's all about you, I'm in charge. I get to decide what happens, when it happens, and I just need you to tell me if it feels good or not. If it doesn't feel good, say "pineapple". Say that word back to me." She took her finger away.

"Pineapple."

"Good! Okay. I might do things you're not familiar with. If you trust me, good things might happen, but if you're too scared, if Lily has made you too sensitive, just say that word and there's no consequences, no complaints. We stop, alright?"

"Alright." Charlie's smile was twitchy, cautious, but Candy smiled anyway. She put a hand to his cheek, tracing it down his face to his lips.

"Lily was right. You are a good little boy."

She tenderly kissed him again, then looked to the tiled floor.

"Get on the floor. Then strip and lay back."

Charlie hurried off the chair and got onto the floor, pulling all his clothes off as Candy approached, pulling down her tight pants to reveal her 8inch black cock, quickly stiffening and pointing towards Charlie. There was some urge in Charlie. Something that told him to head towards it, put his mouth on the tip and to let it fuck him until it came deep inside him. Candy sat down at his side, laying a pillow under his head, a hand on his cheek again.

"You probably want to suck my cock, right?" Charlie nodded. She giggled, tapped his nose. "Here in the Empire, when a futa cums inside a guy, they start to get a little cock-drunk. Addicted. Their brains forget things like times tables and start counting how many ropes of cum get shot into their mouths. Lily came inside you, so she might be your owner soon. But it doesn't seem to work on you, like it does on others. You're not as cock drunk as you should be. If you want someone else to claim you, someone whose cum you'd be addicted to forever, you might have a chance to pick someone who isn't Lily. Unless you like her, like how she treats you."

She laid her handbag by her side and started running a hand down his chest towards his cock, then ran it back up. Charlie let out a low exhale. "Just relax. Things will be easier if you don't think. Let me do all the thinking. All you have to do is cum your little brains out when it feels good to, okay?"

Charlie wanted to think, to tell her about how much he appreciated this, appreciated looking at her body as it sat so close to him, but everything seemed to melt away, turning to smoke in an instant. He felt her hand reach behind his head and pull him to her breasts. Without thinking, he started to lick at her nipples, pawing at her breasts. She cooed, and didn't stop him as his hand reached down to her large cock and started stroking it.

"Naughty, getting ahead of yourself..." Candy held one hand behind his head, keeping him to her breast as she reached down between his legs, pushing his legs apart. Then she reached into his ass with a finger, pushing in, moving it around until she could feel him squirming around her breast. Despite taking a pounding from Lily earlier, he was still tight, and Candy could still feel Lily's cum this deep in his ass as it stuck to her finger. She pushed a second finger in, and Charlie moaned, hot air brushing up against Candy's breast.

She moaned, tilting her head back as he fingers reflexively moved apart, stretching his insides. His kissing became more energetic, with more fervor. He mewled as she pulled out her fingers.

"It won't be too long, boy, I know you're itching to have your asshole filled."

She kissed him on the head and reached into her handbag, pulling out a small vibrator buttplug with a cord trailing out from the base attached to a remote and dial. She moved it down between his legs. "Okay, now raise your hips". Charlie complied, and Candy pushed the head of the small buttplug inside him. It fit but not snugly yet. Candy pushed his hips down onto the buttplug and watched in awe as the base of the plug became flush with his ass. This was a good little toy. She'd hit upon the jackpot, and maybe even found someone she could inflict her favourite toys onto.

She reached into the handbag a second time, this time bringing out a silicon pussy. She held his cock upright and began to rub his precum into his cock, lubricating it as his head began to drip like a faucet. Then, without warning, she slid the pussy down onto Charlie's cock.

His hips thrust into the air and he moaned into Candy's nipples. She pumped the pussy up and down. Charlie, in turn, began pumping her cock up and down in his hand, faster and faster. She let out a soft moan, biting her bottom lip as she felt the little toy in her lap become more and more eager to please her.

Letting go of the pussy, she reached down to the remote and turned the dial. It went from 1 to 5.

She turned it to 3.

Immediately the plug started to vibrate and Candy could feel Charlie's cock twitching violently in the pussy. She reached down to his balls and began to softly pull them. Charlie groaned.

"Sorry honey, just have to stop you from cumming for a minute. Remember the word though, okay?"

She moved the pocket pussy up and down on his cock, feeling it twitch with the stimulation in his asshole. Candy felt her cock start to spew precum. It began to leak profusely from the tip, spilling down into Charlie's hand. She tapped the back of Charlie's head with the hand holding him to her breast. "Listen up. I'm shedding some cum, so don't let it go to waste. Lick up that cum, then start treating my cock right. Okay?"

Charlie looked up, his body on autopilot, still trying to process what Candy had just said. Candy saw something in his eyes. He didn't seem like, didn't act like it, but there was a cunning behind them. A drive for something.

Candy cocked her head, intrigued, but it was lost as soon as Charlie moaned, his whole body shaking from the vibrator. Without taking his hands off her dick, he moved himself around so he was kneeling over her cock with his left side facing Candy so she could reach the pocket pussy still attached to his dick through sheer suction. He started to lick Candy's shaft as she pumped his cock. She turned the dial up to 4 and Charlie's mouth popped off her cock as he let out a shudder, eyes fluttering.

She grabbed his nose, forcing him to open his mouth and then dragged him by the nose back to her dick. "Keep sucking, pet."

She thrust up into his mouth as he sucked, feeling him gag. It was mean, but fun. Being mean wasn't her style, but she supposed she must've picked something up from seeing the way Lily treated Charlie, and seeing the way he had really enjoyed it. She kept pumping his cock and then pulled on his balls again. He shouted around her cock in pain. She had to delay him. She wanted them to cum together.

Her fingers on one hand weaved between strands of his hair as his mouth was over her dick, her other hand on the pussy. She could feel it. They were both close. Time to be a bit meaner.

She took a hand away from his head and turned the dial to 5. She felt drool spill out of his mouth as his mouth opened wide in a moan, the heady smell of the precum he just swallowed exacerbating his reaction. She moved her hand back to his head and shoved it down onto her cock while she angled her hips, hoping to try and fit her cock somewhere into his throat.

She felt him gag, and then felt the pocket pussy twitch. His gags turned into moans as his eyes closed. Good little boy. He was accepting his fate. His mouth closed over her cock as his hands bunched, his muscles clenched as he came. Candy threw her hair back.

This was fucking amazing. She'd need to fight Lily for this hole now. Even the throat is fucking amazing, and she could tell because in about a second, the throat alone would make her... cum.

Candy's eyes rolled skyward as she shot more cum than any other time directly down his throat. He felt him swallowing it, desperate for air and getting cum instead. She giggled, a lightheaded giggle while she was moaning and thrusting down his tight throat pussy. There was another loud gag as she thrust further, her cock still pumping, her hips still turned to give her cock best access down his throat, one hand still on his head, keeping his head on her cock.

The swallowing sensation alone, Candy cried out, biting a lip; Charlie was broken now, his ass vibrating and his cock shooting blank loads by now into the pocket pussy. His face was beginning to turn red and Candy hadn't noticed. She thrust into his face again.

If she was calmer, more levelheaded, she'd be worried about how much she was cumming, and how long she'd been cumming for. But this... this was the best moment her cock had had in a long time and it had possessed her. She laughed, high on the feeling of utter release and euphoria, but stopped when she felt a weird sensation around her dick. It was Charlie. Trying to speak.

"Highahhle..." Pineapple.

Shit!

Pineapple.

Candy pulled her cock out of his throat, and watched him take long hard gasps of fresh air, holding onto her thigh for stability as his cheeks turned from almost purple to their more normal flushed red. Candy pulled the pussy away from his cock, impressed by the amount of cum in there, but not saying anything yet, just gently laying him across her lap, stroking his chest, his hair as she lay up at him. She reached for the remote for the vibrator, turning it off.

She got up, grabbed something from the counter and quickly came back, resuming the same position with his head on her thighs, cock gently slapping against his cheeks.

She twisted open the cap of the water bottle and held Charlie's head up. She held open his jaw and tilted the bottle into his mouth. Charlie's eyes had glazed over. Poor thing. The cum was stronger than she thought it would be, perhaps because there was more of it than she had predicted. She should've stopped. That was silly. Stupid. She stroked his hair.

"I'm so sorry."

Charlie's hand reached over to her arm. She looked down at him. He was smiling.

"I really loved that. Thank you Candy." Charlie's eyes were slightly unfocused but there was still something in them. Something she had seen earlier.

Candy's face softened, and her cock twitched. She brushed his cheek with some knuckles, kissing his forehead.

"You really are a sweet little toy aren't you."

She grabbed the pocket pussy. "Still up for one last thing?"

"Anything for you." Charlie croaked out the words, half-smiling, his face still sore, and his throat still bruised.

Candy's heart twitched at that. She brought the pussy to his lips, just like she had with the water bottle. "A good toy swallows cum. All the cum, even his own."

She tilted it down into his mouth, and he gulped it down. She stroked his hair as he gulped one, two, three mouthfuls and then stopped. She brought the pussy away and then licked the insides of it.

"You have nice tasting cum, little boy."

"Your cum is incredible Candy. I could swallow it all day." She laughed, swatting at his arm.

----

They sat there for a while, Charlie in her lap, Candy stroking his hair. As Charlie closed his eyes, he started to drift away, feeling like he was falling through a soft black curtain into something even more expansive and black. He saw two cocks in front of him. One was Candy's. The other was Lily's. He sat up on his knees and started to stroke both of them, mouth open.

Candy shouted in surprise as cum shot from out of her cock, into Charlie's face: while he 'slept', his hand had reached up towards her cock and given it a large pump. "Sorry, it must've come from that load, I just didn't pump it out because of the... thing." She looked down at his completely baffled face, looking down at his hand. His face was completely covered in her cum. She put the back of a hand to her mouth to stifle her laughter.

She kissed his head, and reached between his legs, pulling out the plug. Charlie 'ooh'ed as the plug was pulled out, hissing through his teeth before it came out with a *pop*. Candy looked down at him in admiration.

"You've got a tight hole." Charlie didn't seem to acknowledge anything she said. He was deep in thought. Candy put a finger under his chin, forcing him to make eye contact. "You okay pet?"

Charlie looked up at her and she felt that twitch again in her chest. He looked sad.

"I told Lil-- Mommy, I was her toy. I was hers."

"I know sweetie."

"But..." He looked around, at the cum on his chest, the vibrator, the pussy. "I let you use me. Will Mommy be mad at me?"

The poor slut. He's gone cock crazy. He's forgotten about the rape. The choking. The way she treated him. Now all he craves is the cock, and the people who give it to him. It's a small but subtle step on the path to total addiction. For some people, it's a step they skip when the cum is potent enough. Candy looked down at Charlie, at his brain which was clearly fighting the addiction, trying to push back, but still failing. In the end, Charlie would be a cock-whore, unable to live without a fix from the person who binds him, the person who cums inside him... next? It was hard to say. It was close. Normally once would do it, one good creampie or swallow.

But he was different. There were still steps to go, from binding to total slut. He'd still have some intelligence, if he was trained right. Was Candy the right person to train him? Did she want to influence the choices he made now, the information he acted on?

12