Rent Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candy stroked his hair. "Nooo. Lily won't be mad at you. You're just a slut. You make mistakes, right? Everyone does. You just need training. Okay?" Charlie seemed to take that in. Process it. Candy hadn't lied. Lily might be angry, sure, but not mad. He's just a toy, after all, and can get stolen. It would just mean she would be more eager to want to possess him if she was serious about him.

Charlie looked up at her. "This is nice. Thank you for this, Candy. I love you."

Candy blushed, and slapped his face again playfully.

"Shush. You don't mean that. Even after I choked you?"

Charlie reached up, and touched her cock. He brought his face over to it and kissed the base, working up for four more kisses. "I loved the choking. I loved the way you held me. Everything about you, I love. I love your cock, and it's delicious cum too."

Candy hated this part. Having to leave. The part where she noticed it was late at night and she had something important in the morning. And it was happening now.

"I have to go now, honey." Charlie looked crestfallen.

"Oh." She stroked his chest and stood up. He stood up too. His eyes drifted from her cock, up to her face. He didn't notice how rapidly she was approaching him until it was too late. She gripped the sides of his head in her hands kissed him feverishly, her tongue pushing inside his mouth as he stood there, shocked, letting his mouth get violated.

He felt a hand reach down to his cock, and felt her tug it. He breathed heavily into the kiss, moaning, his sensitive dick heating up. She looked him in the eyes. Her cum had a special effect from other cum. Every futas cum was different in some way, but hers was special; for a short time, it reduced the refractory period of the person that swallowed it. She often swallowed her own cum if she wanted wall-to-wall orgasms.

Charlie's hips bucked and he looked down in shock as he came onto the floor, just barely missing the pussy. She kissed him on the cheek again.

"I'll see you soon." She picked up the vibrator and the pocket pussy and put it in her handbag, still dripping wet, her clothes stuffed in the bag too. Her breasts and cock dangling. Charlie moved towards her as she was leaving.

"What about your clothe--"

Candy gestured up at the ceiling. In the corner, a little light flashed on and off. Another camera. "Everyone's already seen me naked." She ruffled his hair, turned and stepped out, blowing him a kiss before closing the door behind him.

The apartment was empty now. Charlie paced, restless. He didn't know what to do. If he should sleep. Find someone... masturbate again? He was supposed to find a job in the morning, but maybe that could wait? He sat down next to the folded up cardboard boxes, his head in his hands.

He sighed. Looked over at them. May as well get changed and take them to his car to return in the morning. He started sorting though them, which ones were big boxes, which ones were small, and then he saw it: Lily's handwriting, Lily's number. He hadn't seen it before; maybe he hadn't been paying attention, maybe he hadn't unpacked this one, it had been Candy--

He raced to the kitchen counter for his phone, ignoring the alert for another porn clip shared in the WhatsApp chat. He plugged in the numbers in his phone keypad and dialled.

Wait. What the fuck was he dialling for? He looked over at the clock. It was 12:30pm at night. Their nap had taken a long time. Longer than he thought. Fuck. Should he hang up? Was he allowed to hang up? Would she think less of him if he hung up? Would she punish him? Is that something he wanted, to prove to her he could take it or was that something he didn't wa--

"Hello? Who is this?"

The voice was coming out of the phone! Raspy, throaty, but definitely Lily. He heard keyboard taps on the other end.

"Hello? Is this my little bitch?"

Charlie's whole body tingled. "Yes, Mommy."

He heard the line go silent. He started twitching. Nervous.

"Mommy, I don-"

"Shush. I just put you in timeout for a second because you didn't obey my commands the first time I asked you to identify yourself. You're wasting my time, so I wanted to waste yours."

Charlie fidgeted, looking down at the floor. Even over the phone it felt like she was right in front of him, right above him, looking and speaking down at him.

"Look at you. My little pet. Nervous. Pathetic. It's not like I can waste your time. You have no worth, so your time is worthless, isn't it?"

There was a pause.

"Isn't it?"

"Yes Mommy! My time is worthless!"

There was another long pause. Charlie twitched. He scratched his head. The phone did not leave his ear.

He heard a sound, on the other end, and started listening attentively, waiting for the order, to try and obey it as quickly as he could.

But there was nothing.

"Another time out, bitch. Do it again and you'll make Mommy really angry."

"I'm sorry Mommy! It won't happen again!"

"Good pet, good pet." Her voice was husky and rich now. It sent a shiver down Charlie's spine.

"Mommy has a task for you. Something to spend your worthless time doing."

"Yes Mommy!"

"I haven't even said what it is yet."

"I'll do anything!"

There was a low chuckle on the other side of the line, quieter, like the phone had moved away. It was closer when Charlie heard her voice again.

"Good, good... good slut. Now, you've made a mess. Pearl doesn't like messes. You're going to be a good boy, get on your knees, and you're going to lick up your little mess your little dick made. Is that understood?"

"Yes Mommy!"

Charlie was down on his knees in an instant, hunting for the spot where Candy had jerked him off before he left. He saw it. The glistening puddle on the tile. He crawled over, one hand still holding his phone to his ear, and brought his face close to the small puddle and started to lick.

"Good, good!"

He licked faster, longer licks now too, being sure to get it all.

"Three..."

Lick, lick, lick...

"Two..."

Charlie looked around for another stain, any more cum...

"One..."

There was some on his hands, from when he crawled into the puddle! He licked his hands clean, showing it to the camera.

"Good toy! What a good little bitch you were. Now bark!"

Charlie barked; they were short, sharp, energetic. He heard the musical sound of her laughter over the phone.

"Oh that's fucking ace, you dumb pathetic slut, my God I can't believe you actually did that. People were saying you aren't bound yet but look what you just did for me! And what do you want in return? If I could get you anything? Gold, pussy, what?"

Charlie opened his mouth to say something and then... forgot. What could he say? What could he possibly say?

"Cock. Please, Mommy!"

She laughed and he heard the phone hang up with a click. He looked down at his phone, astonished, the facts of what he had just done racing through his mind.

He moved a hand around his face, wiping Candy's cum from his cheeks and brow, running both hands through his hair.

He doubled over, crouching down, and put his head between his legs, looking down at the ground. What the fuck was happening to him?

His phone buzzed and he looked at it immediately.

It was from her number, a text.

"Good slut. We'll talk later. You've already made Pearl a lot of money, so you've done very well today. I'll get you some more cock tomorrow."

He breathed a sigh. And then something else came through. It was a photo, of her cock. Erect. Throbbing, by the looks of it.

His mouth dropped open. The next text:

"Don't save this photo. Give it five kisses. Then text five kisses so I know you've done it."

Charlie brought the photo to his mouth and kissed it once, twice, and then lost count. His head was foggy, but he knew it was more than five, at least. He sent through five kissing emojis and the picture got deleted.

"Should've taken your time. I know how much you love cocks. Now it's gone. A lesson for next time you see her." Then a devil face.

"Bye bitch."

Charlie put the phone in his pocket. He staggered around, looking for bed. He stepped slightly outside the kitchen, looking into the bedroom. The sheets were coated in cum. He looked back at the living room/kitchen, at the couch.

He was too tired to change his mind. He staggered towards the couch and faceplanted and immediately began to snore.

----

The apartment building was more lively at 12:30am than it had ever been.

Cocks were being stroked.

Moans were escaping pursed lips, and cumstained hands were touching phones, moving mouses, all bumping up their OnlyFans payments to the next tier up, to see the full sex scenes of the new tenant they could rape, then to see it in full HD, up again to hear it as an ASMR audio track, next was the edited scene with closeups of his face, music and editing that flushed out the awkward bits and finally, the top tier, the unedited livestream of his bedroom.

Every futa in the building imagined themselves in one of those rooms, imagined seeing that wallpaper, those bedsheets as their new pet writhed beneath their cocks. They all trawled through the legal documents, trying to find a loophole in the rule that meant they couldn't march down there right now without Pearl declaring open season.

Lily knocked on Pearl's door.

Pearl opened it, her body wreathed in shadows while Lily stood in the light.

"Well fucking done daughter."

They embraced in a hug, and both laughed as Pearl showed her the bank account, the numbers going up. There was a list forming now, with the names of people who had subscribed, even those who were not even in the building had subscribed now too, and were paying through the nose to watch Charlie asleep on the couch.

The official real estate email for Pearl Holdings had taken 2,000 emails since the day had begun, since the website had launched. Empty apartments were being filled with haste. Contracts were being signed, all because of one man.

The secret was out. There was no escaping it now.

Charlie Hardy was getting fucked.

12