Rent Wives Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica scowled, thinking that Steve was just shutting down her idea. "Listen, I can play hardball too," she said. "Unless you want a bunch of my friends over here with crowbars, you'll take my offer. I can be...persuasive..." the young woman coyly grinned.

"Look, there is NO CHANCE that I'm going to..." Steve started, but Veronica shut him up by pressing a finger to his lips and flipping a leg over Steve's lap, suddenly straddling the man and looking into his eyes from about 3 inches away.

"Oh, I think there's a GOOD CHANCE that you're going to. You don't want problems, right? So you're going to take my offer..."

[Shit] Steve thought [This could get really messy if she stalks out of here in anger.] He quickly did the math in his head. Could he afford to give a few hundred to Sofia AND her daughter each month? If Sofia found out, Steve was pretty sure she would skin him. If Veronica found out he was impregnating her mother, the younger woman would skin him too. But the young woman's hips shifted side to side as she balanced on Steve's lap, eating away at his resolve...

"Ok," he said. "I can give you a few hundred a month from your family's rent for...sessions...a few times a week. And...I guess I could use the help around the building. I'll pay a decent hourly wage for that. BUT...if I tell you there are things I'm NOT willing to discuss, there is NO discussion. Got it?"

"Oh, si, señor..." Veronica purred playfully. She reached down to open Steve's belt and undo his jeans, unzipping him, then stood up quickly, tugging Steve's hips up to pull his clothes down. As Steve plopped down to the sofa again, Veronica shyly reached up her skirt and gave a little tug, then leaned over Steve and rested her hands on his shoulders. She alternated bending each knee a bit, shaking her hips, and her panties inched down her thighs bit by bit, finally falling to the ground as they passed her knees. She knelt on the sofa again, straddling Steve and creeping onto his lap, where she sat firmly.

"You know, you really don't have to..." Steve began.

"Shut." Veronica clipped, "up."

The slim young woman grabbed the base of her crop top and flipped it over her head, dropping it to the sofa seat next to them, and reached behind her to unclasp her bra. Slowly dragging it down her arms, she playfully slapped Steve in the face with it after she had removed it. It too went to the sofa cushion. Steve took in the sight of the woman, clad now only in her skirt and sneakers. Veronica arched her back to jut her breasts out into Steve's face. He reluctantly ran his hands up her slim back, his hot breath playing over the woman's nipples, causing them to begin to firm up.

Steve rubbed his face into Veronica's chest, and she pulled at his hair, tilting her head back and moaning softly. As she felt her wetness begin to run, Steve felt himself firming up too. Veronica kept shifting her hips around, playing with her weight and position on the man's lap.

"You've..." Steve whispered, "you've done this before, right?"

"Si," Veronica murmured, "I had a boyfriend last year."

As the woman gyrated into Steve's lap, he felt his shaft fight to rise straight up. Veronica, clearly feeling him harden underneath her, smiled and taunted, "Ahhh...there he is..."

She leaned forward, pushing Steve's face back with her breasts, until there was space enough between their thighs for Steve's shaft to spring up. Veronica rose a little, then worked her hips back until she felt her labia gripping Steve's hard, wide tip. She looked him in the eye slyly and rolled her hips and back upwards, then gripped his shoulders as she sank down on him. Steve pieced the young woman and slipped deeply into her, finally stopping when she sat completely down on him.

"OOOoooooohhhh..." Veronica cooed. Steve gasped quietly, still a little reluctant to take the young woman.

"What...what now?" the 20 year old asked, a little unsure. "I can move..." she began a slow, undulating rhythm, rolling her hips back and forth, pulling Steve far up into her.

[She doesn't have a whole ton of experience at this...] Steve realized.

"You do what you like, honey," Steve said, "I'm not gonna make you do anything you don't want to. Stop when you want."

Veronica looked intently at Steve. "I can do this just fine, señor. I'm a grown woman."

Eager to prove herself, Veronica kept up a strong swirl in her hips, feeling Steve probe deep into her. The times she did this with her old boyfriend felt rushed, tense, and awkward. Steve's calm helped Veronica to feel relaxed, and she started to enjoy the feeling of having Steve buried far up in her belly. The motions started to cause jets of electricity to fire through Veronica's abdomen.

"Huh...huh...huh..." she started to pant, increasing the pace of her undulations.

Steve felt himself penetrate her folds as she gripped his shoulders and ground down onto him. She spent a few minutes just enjoying moving on Steve, having him in her, awakening the nerve endings inside her as she moved, trying new angles.

Steve traced his fingers up and down Veronica's back, tantalizing her while flexing himself in her, nibbling gently on her nipples. The stimulation from multiple sources quickly drove the young woman into a heat. The more she slithered in his grasp, the more she felt she needed to move, hungry for his approval and hungry for a frenzied climax that seemed just barely out of reach...

The fiery throbbing was becoming too much for Veronica. She felt herself losing control below her waist...her tight folds clenched and unclenched on Steve's hardness. The sweet spot inside her flared alive, and spread a powerful jolt through every part of her body. She bit down hard on her lip to keep from screaming...

"HHHHRRRRNNNNNN..." She growled, still biting down but throwing her head back and writhing above Steve, her lower parts soaking his hips as the came hard onto his lap. Beginning to descend from her peak, she clutched Steve by the shoulders again and looked intently into his eyes, seeming to tell him that he brought her to an incredible height. She felt determined to return the favour.

[Oh, shit...] Veronica thought as she pushed her hips over and over into Steve's lap. [He doesn't have a sheath. He might cum in me unless I hop off in time. Is...is it too late? We have this arrangement now...I'm gonna show him I'm the best little thing at this he'll ever get...I think Serena has some Plan B doses...]

The sight, sound and feeling of the youth writhing on top of him was making Steve lose his control. Veronica seemed really into this, trying to satisfy him and giving it her all. Steve felt, and pictured, his shaft probing into the woman's tight, coral grooves, and felt himself connecting with something primal in the beauty...

HAAAARRRRRGGGGHHH!! Steve yelled as he instinctively clutched Veronica's slim waist, holding her down hard as he thundered great pulses of semen up into the shivering young woman. She continued to try to grind madly down on him, eager to show how good she could be at this. The wet aftermath of Steve's explosion started to leak out of Veronica.

Finally, she slowed her pace and stopped, huffing and puffing into Steve's shoulder, leaning her head on him and hugging around his neck.

"So..." She said quietly, "I get the job, right?"

"Yuh...yeah..." Steve panted. "Ok...you get the job." He slipped out of her as she moved off him, sitting back down beside him and resting her head back on the sofa.

"Maybe I'll take that coffee now," she said.

As the two sat for a while, Steve remembered that he had cum deeply into the woman.

[Shit!] he thought...[I guess I've been used to seeding the other women in my arrangements...]

"Um...Veronica...I wasn't using a condom. Are you...maybe you could get..."

"Ah..." Veronica stuttered. "My friend has a stash of Plan B pills...I'll get one from her. I'll go on the birth control pill or something...for our sessions..."

"Ahh, ok, if you're sure..." Steve said.

After the two had a bit of coffee and their pulses had calmed down to normal, they slid back into their clothes.

"Listen..." Veronica pointed a finger at Steve. "You are to never, ever, allow my parents to find out I'm coming down here. You get it, right?"

[Holy crap] Steve thought, [She has the same expression on her face her mother did when she warned me of the same thing the other day!] "Absolutely, hun...there is no way anyone finds out we're seeing each other. This is our own arrangement..."

"Ok then," Veronica shrugged, satisfied. She snaked her thin arms around Steve to give him a quick hug, then proceeded to the front door. Steve opened the door, glanced both ways down the empty hallway to make sure no one was there, then nodded to the youth.

Veronics slipped into the hallway and strode confidently towards the elevators.

"Ok, see you in a few days," she called back to Steve. "Tell me when I start around the building!"

Respectful comments welcome!

12