Rent Wives Ch. 04

Story Info
Wives in an apartment building get a rent discount!
7.2k words
4.64
54.4k
63

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is purely fictional and contains themes of extra and premarital sex and cheating. If readers do not want to read a story containing those themes, please perhaps think about reading another story. All characters are above the legal age of consent. If you're a new reader I'd also highly recommend you read the earlier chapters, they will explain who's who!

***

Squeak...squeak...squeak...went the little round table in the pool cabana building on the roof of the apartment complex Steve was landlord of.

"Huff...huff...uff..." gasped the young lady who was face down on top of it. 20-year old Veronica DeAlonso was bent over at the hips, her upper body resting on the table. Her pert breasts, encased in a tight t-shirt, were flattened out on the hard surface, her arms spread, clutching opposite ends of the table, and her right cheek was pressed to the cool marble.

"Huh...huh...huh..." Steve panted, driving himself deeply into her from behind. He clutched the woman's long pigtails, one in each hand, and gave them gentle tugs, like he was handling reins on a sleigh. The young lady's hips were spaced a little away from the edge of the table, to give her growing baby-bump room to hang down as her landlord took her.

"Oh, gawd honey..." Steve huffed, "spread your legs a bit more? Huff...huff..."

The lithe beauty complied, inching her feet apart and taking even more of the man's rigid member deep inside her. The rhythmic pumping brought out a sheen of sweat on the pair, as the summer's sun warmed the sex-heavy air in the cabana.

For Veronica's part, she thirsted for the electric sensation of being filled over and over, moving higher and higher on a scale of fulfillment towards a peak she had come to desire.

"Ayyy, like that, Papi..." she murmured, "...keep going, just like that..." She turned her head to rest her hot forehead on the cool marble surface, which made Steve's thrusts roll her head on her neck, lifting her shoulders with each firm push.

Over and over he sank himself into the pretty woman, feeling her wetness soak his groin. As he panted away, tightening the pull on his dark reigns, he could feel himself building to the point of adding to the soaking wetness that connected the two.

"Here...huff...huff...huff..." Steve moaned, "here it goes...huff..."

Veronica clutched the table's edges even harder as she felt the solid bar of Steve's shaft push deeper into her in a massive thrust. Steve gently yanked back on Veronica's pigtails so that her upper body was arched off of the table. With an urgent shove, he prodded as deep as he could go into the woman and let himself go...

"Hhhhhrrrrrnnnnn!!" he came hard, pulsing a heavy gush of his seed deeply into the young woman's growing belly. Steve's firmness, aimed at the right spot inside the youth, and the sudden warmth that filled her sent her over her own peak.

"Hhhhaaaaaaaaaayyyyyiiii!" she tried to bite off her scream, in case there were tenants outside using the pool. Her body clamped down on Steve's shaft as a hot warmth surged inside her, and began to run down her left leg. The spent young woman lowered herself to the cool table and rested there a minute, her right cheek again nuzzled onto the tabletop.

Steve ran his hands down the relaxing muscles of Veronica's t-shirt-covered back as he straightened himself up and pulled out of her. More of his hot seed trickled down her sexy leg, and Steve reached for the nearby box of tissue.

"Wow, hon..." he said in a low voice, "you're amazing. Are you ok?"

"Ayyy, si," the now-sleepy young woman cooed. "All ok. Mami's body needs my baby-daddy's seed for nourishment," She looked back at Steve and winked. "Ever since you got me pregnant, I'm so horny. Good thing we have our little arrangement keeping going."

Uh...yeah," Steve grinned. "I still can't believe your friend copped out on you."

"Well, Serena usually has a bunch of morning-after pills at her place. After that first time in your apartment, I waited a few days to ask her because she always has them, but then she didn't have any and I couldn't get one by a few days, so..." she trailed off, "too late..." She shrugged.

"Well, You'll get help with this kid, ok?" Steve assured her, "I'll be here to help."

"And it's so weird!!" Veronica became more animated as she spoke, "then my mami got pregnant too! I think my parents have been trying for another little baby, but at the same time??!! They'll help me too they said..."

"Uh, yeah, that's really weird," Steve choked as he remembered impregnating Sofia, Veronica's mother. The mother and daughter were among the several women in Steve's building that had accepted some rent money back each month in exchange for some...private adult playtime...with Steve.

"And there are a few other women in the building pregnant too!" Veronica prattled on, not putting two and two together with her mother. "Ha, you're not their fathers too, right? The rumor is you've got several of the building's wives seeing you in arrangements for some rent money refund, right? At least I stopped you from snaring MY mami that way," she smiled and winked again.

[Not bloody likely] Steve thought back. [I took your pregnant mami as she rode me 2 nights ago in my apartment and filled her full of semen, like I just did you...]. If the two women ever found out Steve had impregnated them both, he was sure he'd be a dead man.

"And what did you tell your parents again?" Steve confirmed, "...that you slept with some random guy at a party?"

"Ayyy, si," Veronica drawled. "That way they cannot know who the baby's papa is..." she smiled coyly. "Is this my family's rent-refund?" she smiled, skipping over to the cabana's countertop, where Steve had placed a wad of bills. She scooped them up and leafed through them, counting. "Thank you, Mr. Landlord-man," she grinned.

After putting their clothing back in order, Steve unlocked the cabana door and slipped out, removing the "Closed" sign on it. He wandered over to the pool's tool closet and fidgeted with the various scoopers and poles. A few minutes later, Veronica sidled out and strolled over to him. By then, several of the building's residents had congregated at the pool, lounging on the deck chairs and splashing in the water. None had seemed to be looking at the cabana to see Steve and the thin, pregnant youth slip out. Veronica had taken a job as the building's helper anyway, and the tenants were used to seeing her doing odd jobs around the grounds.

"You're still not going to hose down the pool cover today, are you?" Steve asked her. "Look, you're getting a lot bigger, you know? Just leave it and I'll do that, it shouldn't be done by, you know..."

"...by someone in my delicate condition?" Veronica finished for him, frowning. "I told you before, Mr. Landlord-man, I can still do things carefully, and earn my keep. So that pool cover is lying down over there, and all I need to do is blast it with this hose," she smiled mischievously, "like I just got blasted with a hose!!"

"Shhhh!" Steve implored her, looking around nervously. No one had heard the youth. [Geez, she really likes to tweak my nerves!!] Steve thought.

"Ok, ok," he gave up, "but the second you feel like that's enough, go and get some rest. That's an order."

"Oh, si, Mr. Landlord-man, sir," the young woman giggled. "Later I'm going shopping with my mami anyway, we're getting some maternity clothes together. It's so weird to think that her baby, my new brother or sister, will be MY baby's uncle or auntie!!" she giggled.

[Maybe a closer relationship than that!!] Steve thought as he retreated downstairs.

As Veronica began to stretch out the large tarp-like pool cover on the open area of the deck, a young couple from the building seemed to be arguing at one of the tables.

"It's OK I'm sure, dear," the wife, seated on one of the deck chairs, consoled the husband, "you're not going to be demoted forever. Give the company a few more months and they'll need you back as the unit supervisor..." Veronica half-listened as the couple continued their mild bickering. The husband, a fairly muscular guy with short cut brown hair, looked angry. He threw back the deck chair he was about to sit in, causing it to fall over backwards. Looking around, he spied Veronica holding the hose.

"HEY...YOU!! GIRL!" he yelled at her.

"...Me?" Veronica asked him, arching an eyebrow.

"Who the hell do you think I'm addressing, girlie?? Of course, YOU! Why don't you people take care of this crap properly...this chair has dirt all over it! I was about to sit in it! What the hell is the matter with you types, you can't even keep a simple setup like this clean?" he ranted. He happened to drop a racial slur in his disgusting tirade.

[You asshole...] Veronica thought, [your poor wife. Married to suck a dick...] "Ah...I'll get to it right away," she responded.

Mr. former unit supervisor stalked off to the other side of the deck where the vending machines stood. Veronica hurried over to pick up the chair and used the hose to gently wash it off.

"Oh, I'm sorry," the wife apologised to Veronica, looking sheepish. "Things have been rough for us for a few months. Derek is just out of sorts...he didn't mean anything by it. And you in your condition," she 'tsked.' The woman shook her head in exasperation over her husband's outburst, which caused her long red hair to cascade down her supple back. Veronica noticed that she was a pretty lady, with perhaps C-cup breasts, a narrow waist helping shape a firm stomach, and slender hourglass hips which stretched her bikini bottom. Firm and shapely legs wound down to her feet, tucked into poolside sandals.

As Veronica quickly cleaned the chair, the embarrassed young woman began to form a plot in her head. A nasty little plot to take care of Mr. unit supervisor.

[I can try to get this woman to meet Mr. Landlord-man on the sly like I am!] She thought. [If they need money, and her husband is such an asshole, maybe I can work on her to fuck Steve. Let's see if that asshole has time to worry about bossing ME around when his wife is getting seeded by the landlord!! But how??]

"It's...it's OK," Veronica told the woman, "Unfortunately I'm used to it. Lots of people treat me like crap, not just your husband. I'm happy though, because I have something that gets me by, makes me happy, and, you know, adds some money to my wallet too..."

"Really, now?" the wife remarked. "That sounds wonderful. What's your secret?"

"Oh...you wouldn't want to know it..." Veronica baited the woman. "I don't think it would be for someone like you. You have such a loving husband..." she hinted. "It's also, you know, a little naughty..."

"Well, do tell..." the wife smiled. "With the way things have been going, I could use a little money AND happiness!"

"Ahh...maybe I could say," Veronica teased. "But not with your husband here. This is, you know, just for us women," Veronica smiled conspiratorially.

"Oh, well then...I'll flag you down later. I see you around the building all the time. And please, call me Maddie. I'm on the fourth floor with my husband, Derek, and our daughter Emma..."

"Si, Maddie," Veronica stumbled on the awkward name for her, "later is ok! I'm Veronica," Veronica slipped away from the pool deck, smiling inside her mind.

About a week later, Maddie spotted Veronica putting a vacuum cleaner away in the supply closet in the fourth floor hallway. She approached the young woman with a smile,

"Oh hi, Veronica!" Maddie said, "I see you're keeping busy...not getting overheated in this weather, I hope!"

"Ahh, well, overheated yes, but not because of the working," Veronica grinned at the older woman.

"Is now a good time for a brief chat?" Maddie asked, "I've been wondering what you meant by your little trick to get some money and happiness!"

"Ahh, yes...well...I can tell you, but it has to be a secret...for just us women, ok?" Veronica told her in a low voice. "Some people may not like it, but, you know, have you ever wanted to have a little secret that made you happy, one that you don't tell to anyone, but one that you look forward to each week? It is like that. It may sound bad to people what the secret is, but I can say, after having it, it is so good."

"Oh, Veronica, you're making it sound so interesting! It's nothing illegal, is it? I can't do anything like that..." Maddie grinned.

"Ay, no no!" Veronica said, surprised. "Nothing illegal, of course. But...some people, if they were to hear, they judge the other person badly, when it is not bad, just an agreement between two people."

"Agreement? Well, that sounds ok!" Maddie urged. "Fill me in!!"

"Well," Veronica lowered her voice, looking up and down the hall to make sure no one was there. "You know Steve, our landlord?" Maddie nodded. "Well," Veronica continued, "he offers to only some women, you know, a special...program...to return some of the family's rent money to them."

"Oh, well, that sounds good!" Maddie nodded, matching Veronica's whisper.

"And for that," the younger woman continued, "the woman agrees to go and meet with Steve, maybe a time or two a week, to, ahh, enjoy some private time together, just secret, you see?" Veronica grinned coyly.

"They HAVE SEX??" Maddie exclaimed, forgetting about the whispering. The two women looked around frantically to make sure they were alone.

"Ayy, shhhh," Veronica admonished. "It is nothing, ok? But is some money, especially for the women who need some, and really is nothing to go see Steve...he is a good, kind man..."

"Ahhh..." Maddie stammered with raised eyebrows. "I don't think I could do that...I don't think I could do that at all...I'm not a cheater." but Veronica had caught a glimpse of a glimmer in her eyes, of her considering the pros and cons of an arrangement like that.

"Yes, is not for everyone," Veronica confided, "just for brave women, who want to feel more appreciated, who want to enjoy some time to make her feel really good, to make her wallet bigger..." she smiled, each phrase scoring a hit in Maddie's mind.

The two made some small talk, paving over the verbal exchange before going their separate ways. Over the next few weeks, Veronica saw Maddie several times in the hallways, by the pool, in the building's mail room. Each time, the younger woman pushed Maddie a bit more. Had she considered the arrangement? Had she thought about all the ways she could feel more appreciated? Had she thought about how she could use the extra money? Veronica could tell her words were slowly affecting the pretty redhead.

The following week, Maddie was at her desk at work, filling out account forms, when her best friend at work, Jen, sidled up to her desk. During the morning break, Maddie had told Jen about her talk with Veronica and the system their landlord had in place. Jen didn't seem surprised at all. Jen grinned down at Maddie and said, "So, have you given any more thought to enjoying some YOU time away from your husband?"

"Oh, uh...I don't think I could do it." Maddie murmured.

"Are you kidding??" Jen hissed. "Didn't your husband Derek have an affair with the secretary at his building a few years ago?"

"Well, yes, but we've gotten past that. We dealt with it and it's all in the past. Besides, I don't want the trouble, even though the money would come in handy...this shitty place pays peanuts and Derek had a pay cut. It's just that I don't think I've got it in me to go fuck another guy..."

"Oh, seriously," Jen admonished. "You know that most of the girls here have taken lovers, right? See Sandra over there? She's been fucking her neighbour Adam for seven years behind her husband's back. And Joannie in accounting? Her middle son is from her side-piece Justin, not her hubbie."

"I know, but..." Maddie said, forlornly. "I just don't think I could do it...you know, betrayal, secrets..."

"Oh please, if I didn't go see John a couple of times a week..." Jen trailed, "I don't know how I'd handle everything. My husband Richard doesn't exactly...you know...reach places..." she grinned. "And secrets? Sure, no one can ever know...but it's only a big deal in people's mind. Once I park on John's road on the way home from work, and I'm inside, where no one can see us..." she stared off with a slightly dreamy look, "I can just dig into him, you know? Sometimes it's quick, I just need to have him in my mouth, or his on me, or wrap my legs around his back, and then scoot off home to my hubbie and kids. Trust me, it puts a spring in my step that lets me handle bullshit like bills, kids in meltdown, and a needy husband! It's really no big deal."

"But, what about entanglements?" Maddie asked, "Like, if one of you falls for the other, or you get pregnant, or, or, or!??"

"Or nothing!" Jen cut in. "It's easy if you both make agreements in the beginning. It's just sex, not emotional stuff. No dinner dates, no going to shows, no strolls in the park. And what YOU'RE describing? Shit, that's custom made!" she said, almost enthusiastically. "It's just sex AND you get a hit of cash. For shit's sake, Maddie, why NOT!! And ok, well there is the pregnancy thing..." Jen continued, dropping her voice even lower in a conspiratorial whisper, "...if I'm being honest, you know my daughter Kenzie? Well, she doesn't have Richard's eyes, features or temperament, but, she has John's. Well," she shrugged, "what's the big deal? As far as Richard knows, Kenzie is HIS daughter. Who cares?"

"Woah..." Maddie said, taking all this in. Her mind started spinning with the advice and possibilities. She was sure she'd never have any feelings for Steve. It would just be sex, and the money to go along with it, right? She wasn't on the pill, but she and Derek were open to the possibility of another child...WAIT! What was she thinking! It was as if she had partly accepted Steve's arrangement in her mind! NO! She couldn't do this...could she?

"Uuuufff!" Steve grunted, pushing his hips forward with gusto. The thrust shoved Mary further upwards on Steve's bed. Steve was standing at the side of his bed, buried to the hilt inside Mary, the married mother's long blond hair splayed out across Steve's bedsheet. The pregnant woman's sock-clad feet were propped up on Steve's shoulders, and her fists grasped around bunches of sheet, clenching and unclenching to the rhythm of Steve's driving thrusts. On top of her left fist, her wedding ring sparkled in the late afternoon light.

"Urrnnn!" Mary grunted as Steve probed deep into her. "Huh...hurry up and cum in me...my husband and kid will be waiting for some dinner..." She gasped.

Steve picked up his pace, reaching as deeply as he could, savouring the soft feeling of Mary's hot, wet coral folds undulating around his shaft. As he repeatedly drove into her, she started to gasp audibly, her head and shoulders rocking into the mattress. She closed her eyes as Steve's relentless pumping hit her electric zones, his groin mashing into her damp mound, which, against her conscious orders, was straining to open itself to Steve's body. Mary tried to clamp down on the molten heat that rapidly rose in her belly, but it was no use. As Steve's back and forth movements ramped up, Mary's body let go, and wave after wave of uncontrollable heat ripped through her, causing her body's muscles to clench, her toes to curl hard, and her womanhood to seize up around Steve's intruding member.

"HAAAAAAAAAA!!" she yelled, rearing her head back and clenching Steve's neck with her ankles. A gush of hot moisture at Steve's loins told him that the woman had come hard, and her legs quivered into jelly as Steve grasped them, continuing to pump firmly.

"Haahhh...haaaaahhh...HAAAARRRRNNNNNN!!" Steve yelled himself, erupting an enormous load into the woman's midsection. He bucked hard and followed his initial spurt with short, staccato pumps, his hips helping his body to empty itself deep into the married woman. "Ohhhh..." he trailed off, the final jets of semen filling Mary and washing up into her body.