Rent Wives Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Steve nodded weakly, Fatima let his shirt go, smiled coyly at him, and swayed out of the mailroom.

As Steve left the mailroom to go back to his unit, a small family passed by him in the hallway. Dean led the way, followed by his gorgeous blond wife, Mary. Mary's fatigue showed through her beauty, as she pushed a baby buggy with a murmuring infant inside! Steve knew exactly how Mary had come by that child!!

"Hey Dean, Mary!" Steve greeted them.

"Steve," Dean said flatly, plodding past him. As Mary pushed the carriage by Steve, she glared at him and said under her breath, "You'd better not say anything!"

[What the hell does she think I'm going to do,] Steve thought, [Tell her husband that I'm the one that planted that kid in his wife???]

"No worries," Steve reassured her, seeing that Dean had moved out of earshot. "Do you want to...end....our rent arrangement?"

"NO!" Mary growled at him. "No," she said, a little more politely. "I'll still need.....some money. I just need a few weeks to, you know, recover a little...."

Steve smiled at the high tempered woman and returned to his unit, leaving Mary to tend to his daughter.

The next day, Steve was in the middle of an attempt to gain some control back in his life. The focus of this attempt was a naked 20 year old Veronica DeAlonzo, who was bent over Steve's kitchen table with her baby belly swaying beneath her. Her fingers squeezed the edges of the table in a rhythm as her landlord and employer slowly pushed into and out of her from behind.

"Ayyy, papi.....mmmmmm......" the youthful beauty cooed as her hips lifted up and down with the powerful thrusting. "You need to.....feed....your baby mami!!" the minx joked, panting away. Her long dark hair flipped as she looked back at Steve and grinned, who was holding her naked hips and sawing into her with increasing speed. "Baby needs papi's....man juice....to feed it...." She teased.

Other than her growing belly, Veronica's body retained its slim, toned shape, and her lithe curves were beginning to send Steve over the edge.

"Huff, huff, huff..." Steve panted into the impregnated young woman. "If you need some...huff, huff...juice...I've got your...huff..huff...dose right here!!"

After another minute of burying himself deeply into the young woman, he felt his hips and balls quiver. The cloying, wet heat of Veronica's sex was tugging at the nerves on Steve's manhood, alternating between a moist suction and a slithery, wet friction.

"Haaaa.....haaaaaaa!!!" Veronica began to yell, her own peak arriving.

As the hot semen started to pulse up in Steve, he grabbed the lithe beauty's hips tightly to his crotch and yelled with his release...

"Huuuurrrrrgggggggg!" He loudly groaned, impaling the supine woman's belly with a hot bar of seed. "Huuuuurrggg!" he yelled, pushing hard into the sweating form in his grasp. The table lurched forward as Veronica gasped helplessly, her legs trembling and her high heels clicking on the linoleum floor as she quivered through her own orgasm. As Steve pumped into the pretty woman, then seized hard and still, a bar of warm, white life erupted into her midsection and Steve dosed the writhing woman with a heavy pulse of semen. After Steve had inseminated the girl yet again, he helped her up to a standing position. She swayed, holding on to the table with one hand, the other clutching Steve's shoulder for support.

"Ayyy, papi...." She said softly, "Maybe we better change to lying down all the time now....I don't think I can stay up on my feet for this..."

Steve wrapped his hot, young baby-mother in his arms, "Well, I guess your cute little ass is mine now! That's a great idea, though honey...next time...I want you on your back, with these sexy little high heels up on my shoulders...how 'bout that, babe?"

"Mmmmmm...si...." Veronica trailed off, smiling. Steve reached into his wallet and pulled out several large bills. Smiling, he pushed them into Veronica's sweaty palm.

"Oooooo....papi...." Veronica said teasingly, "Is this my family's rent discount? Oooo, I need to go to the mall..."

[Well, actually your real family's discount just went to your mother] Steve thought to himself, smiling as he remembered claiming Veronica's mother Sophia in their family's apartment two days earlier, when no one else was at home. Steve recalled the gasps and moans of the heavily-pregnant Sophia as he took her on her marital bed and buried another load of seed into the beautiful Latina wife and mother.

10 minutes later Sophia's daughter Veronica, herself freshly-inseminated, hobbled out the door up to her family's apartment.

Around 2:00 the next day, Steve rode the elevator up to Carlo and Fatima's apartment. Steve had planned to stop the impending "arrangement" with Fatima before it started. There was no way he wanted to end up at the bottom of the nearby lake by crossing Carlo. Finally ringing the bell at their door, Steve was practicing what to say to the exotic beauty.

[Shit, normally I'm trying to think of what to say to the woman to get in her pants! Not OUT of them!!] he thought.

The apartment door opened a slight crack, just as it had the other day, and Steve noticed a large, luminous eye with beautiful long lashes peering out at him. Fatima smiled a lazy, Cheshire smile and closed the door. Steve heard the chain latch being undone before the door squeaked open again, and Fatima's slender arm reached out and grabbed his shirt, just as she had in the mail room. Carlo's wife gently pulled Steve into her apartment and shut the door behind them, where, Steve noticed, she redid the chain latch.

"In case husband comes home early..." she smiled. "We have warning and can.....make us all straight up."

Steve was about to start into the excuse he had concocted, but the sight of Fatima took his breath away. Gone was the tight t-shirt. Fatima stood before him in her full belly dancer regalia. Only then did Steve become aware of the quiet tones of belly dancing music coming from a small speaker in the family room. Fatima had her gold hairband on, causing her ample dark, frizzy locks to cascade down her supple back. A tight, sheer and slightly purple strapless bra with ornate tassels strained to hold in her heavy breasts, but did little to hide the dark areole or pert nipples jutting forward. Exposed skin forced Steve's gaze down lower, and his eyes caressed Fatima's slender, hourglass waist, past her toned bare belly. A sparkling, short length of gold chain dangled from her navel piercing. Encasing her from the hips down were a pair of long soft sheer pants, baggy and the same color as her bra. Sexy bare feet with red-painted nails peeked out from under the woman's loose but see-through pants.

"Uh......huh....." Steve stammered helplessly. Fatima was a stunningly beautiful woman, made more so by the coy glance she shot him as his eyes devoured her. She knew exactly what kind of effect an outfit like this had on men. "You uh....you said you taught belly dancing??" he mumbled.

Fatima said nothing, but maintained a level stare into Steve's eyes. Then, slowly, in perfect rhythm with the hypnotic, low music, she stated to pivot her hips up and down, from side to side.

"Now, uh, listen, ummm.....Fatima!" Steve almost shouted, having temporarily forgot the seductress's name. "Um....I came to say, I can't really, ah, have this arrangement with you. You see, um, I'm a little too busy now, and.....I...." Steve's words trailed off as Fatima started a mesmerizing movement with her arms, circling them above her head in time with the lilting of her hips.

"That is, I mean...." Steve tried, but failed. His mouth hung open as Fatima started slowly to move around the hallway, then into the family room, gently stepping in time to the music, her enticing curves moving this way and that, playing a symphony that only Steve's eyes could hear.

"Sometimes when I do this for husband...." Fatima murmured, her body starting to shake and jolt in nearly impossible ways, "Carlo gets so hot he can not wait until I finish my dance..." The woman's hips started to jump and writhe as if they were disconnected from her spine. "He grabs me and....fucks me....so hard the neighbors complain about noise..."

Steve's resolve failed. There was no way he could tell this stunning beauty he was going to leave her to her fate with Carlo.

"I, uh....I guess we could...." He stammered. "Only if there's really no other way..."

In response, Fatima, never missing a step in her seductive undulations, grabbed Steve by the lapels of his shirt and, dancing, moved him over to the sofa bed, which was open to its bed position. It seemed the couple slept on this. With a playful shove, Fatima knocked her landlord backwards and Steve ended up on his back, never taking his eyes off the beauty. Fatima's body was mimicking the letter "S" over and over, in time with the music.

I haven't done this for anyone other than husband....I haven't done.....this.....with anyone other than husband.....

"Ummm, well, we don't have to...." Steve began, but was cut off as Fatima darted forward to grab the cuffs of his pantlegs. Giving them repeated tugs, the married woman eventually got them off, Steve's underwear tagging along with them for the ride! Now naked from the waist down, Steve hungrily drank in the sight of Fatima as she stood at the foot of her marital bed. Still undulating her hips in time with the soft beat of the music, she casually reached both hands behind her waist, her lopsided grin pinning Steve to the bed. With a flourish, her hands seemed to unlatch something and Fatima raised her arms high again, gently wheeling them in the air. As her hips bucked and swayed side to side, her baggy, sheer pants started to inch downwards, little by little, slowly dropping as they gently clung to her shapely legs. Steve stared as the slowly-lowering pants, bit by bit, revealed a soft, small and dark triangle of curling hair nestled far below the woman's twisting navel. As her pants completed their journey to the floor, Fatima gently brought one knee up on the bed, followed by the other, and, still moving in her hypnotic rhythm, crept forward to straddle her landlord, positioning herself above him.

Steve let the enticing music, the spicy scent of the apartment, and the swaying of Fatima's many body parts hold him in thrall as she again darted her arms forward to clutch at the base of Steve's shirt. Keeping time with the low music, Fatima tugged Steve's shirt up over his head and stripped him of it, carelessly dropping it to the side as she closed her eyes and swayed-in-dance, straddling her now naked landlord.

Upon opening her eyes and glancing down to the space that separated their bodies, Fatima made a slight frown and "tsked" when she saw that Steve's cock, although he was clearly mesmerized, was not yet fully erect. She looked into Steve's eyes with her sexy frown, gently shook her head, and murmured, "No."

"N....no?" Steve asked, wondering where the woman was going with this.

"No good for....finishing bargain," Fatima chastised him. She put back on the coy grin, winked once at Steve, then lowered her head towards his hips....

Fatima's long, frizzy locks cascaded down to hide her face, cutting off Steve's view of the woman. Suddenly, a hot tightness clamped down over Steve's shaft as the woman gripped him in her mouth, and she began to bob...

Amid the cloying smell of spices, Fatima's floral perfume, and the musky scent of her body's juices, Steve's pole snapped to attention faster than he could ever remember. His senses were screaming at him, [inject this woman with your seed!!] A hot wet grip encompassed Steve's shaft, as Fatima continued to bob her head up and down, her long, frizzy hair fanning out over her landlord's hips and waist.

From her position at Steve's waist, Fatima ran a hand through her hair, pushing it back behind her. Steve gazed down to see the woman's large, luminous eyes staring back at him, her pert lips creating a vacuum suction around his shaft, her head bobbing in time to the music, accompanied by the occasional gulping from her throat. Steve ran his own hands through the woman's thick tresses, gently holding the sides of her head as his member probed the back reaches of her tight, wet throat.

"Mmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnn," the writhing woman lazily hummed into Steve's cock, another coy grin pulling up the corners of her very-occupied mouth.

Continuing her lazy, rhythmic bobbing, Steve could feel Fatima's rough tongue caress the head of his cock, and the soft, constricting folds of flesh gripping it just beyond.

[Holy shit...] he thought, helpless under the woman's ministrations, [much more of this and I'm gonna blow a load down her gullet!!]

As if reading the prostrate man's thoughts, Fatima popped off his pole and reared up, smiling down at him. Planting the palms of her hands on Steve's chest to hold him down, the belly-dancer crept forward on her knees, positioning herself right above his hips. Hovering just over Steve's erect shaft, the woman looked up at the wall behind Steve and again began her belly dance, her hips gently juking side to side. With each passing sway, the woman's dark nether-lips brushed the tip of Steve's shaft, smearing them with her musky wetness.

[H...holy shit...] Steve realized, [She's trying to.....]

Before he could finish the thought, Fatima had swayed her hips back over Steve's tip. She had used her belly dance and highly sensitive pink folds to mark the exact location of Steve's throbbing member. Her hips snapped to a standstill, capturing Steve's pulsing tip between dark-coral folds, and then, resuming their rhythmic movement, only this time swaying front-to-back, the dancer gently, slowly, lowered herself down on Steve's hips...

"Huuuuhh..." Steve gasped as the nerve endings on his cock sprang to life with the feeling of the warm lips kissing his belly, and the tight, wet, heat that had engulfed him. As Fatima impaled herself on Steve, he bottomed out, probing far into the woman's midsection. The pert little jolts of her hips caused Steve's tip to kiss at her cervical gap, perched deep in the woman's belly.

Fatima slowly straightened up, straddling her landlord and gracefully arched her back. Tilting her head back so her lustrous brown locks swung down behind her, she slowly ran her fingers back through her hair, stopping them when her hands linked behind her head. In this position, her shoulders and elbows pulled back, her ample breasts jut forward, the tassels of her strapless bra dangled down over the prone man's face. Closing her eyes, she began to writhe her shoulders back and forth, causing the tassels to swing hypnotically, and the encased bounty of her bra to sway in time to the music running through Fatima's mind. As the swaying tempo slithered through her body, her hips continued to slowly, rhythmically undulate back and forth. The hot, wet electricity of the entrancing beauty above him fired the entire nerve cluster running along Steve's shaft.

"Mmmmmmmmmm......" The swaying belly dancer murmured above him. "Feels goooooooodddd..." Opening her eyes and capturing Steve's gaze with her own, Fatima cooed, "I accept this......I accept your semen, and you accept my protection from my husband and his men....we seal this bargain with our sweat....with our sex....with our lives...." as she gave a brief jolt with her hips at each assertion.

[Cripes, what is this, a deal with the devil??] Steve thought with a smile spreading across his face. "What, are you gonna take my soul, Ms. Temptress?" he grinned, easing into a physical enjoyment of the snug, writhing hourglass frame undulating atop him.

"Oooohhhh, your soul will be mine, Mr. Landlord," Fatima purred, smiling down and swirling her hips. Steve lolled his head back as a strong, wet heat seemed to engulf the head of his shaft and leak out of the woman. The heaving seductress repeatedly sank herself down on him, forcing her body to gobble Steve's whole cock. Each time he bottomed out inside her, Steve felt his shaft push aside soft folds of flesh deep within the belly dancer.

Each time Fatima sunk down hard on her landlord, she gasped a mewling "Mmmmhh!" and, with eyes shut, lolled her own head back. Her long, frizzy locks brushed Steve's thighs in rhythm with the swaying, pumping female pinning him down.

Maintaining the pace of her riding, Fatima crossed her arms and gripped the snug, strapless bra that still held the bounty of her breasts prisoner. Seductively pulling it up and off over her head, she casually tossed the garment to the floor. Supple globes bounced across Fatima's chest, rippling with the rhythm of her exotic movements.

"We share this secret...we share our bodies.....we share our fates....." the gasping wife panted out. As her hips lolled back and forth, her nether lips kissing Steve's groin over and over, she firmly pressed down on Steve's shoulders, pinning the man to Carlo's place in the marital bed. Fatima gently lowered her upper body down towards Steve's, never breaking the teasing pace of her riding. Her large, luminous eyes bored into Steve's own gaze, holding him like a bird frozen by a cobra.

Steve assumed the panting woman was moving in for a kiss, but just before their lips met, the exotic beauty winked and darted her head down lower, into Steve's neck. He felt the soft tresses of the married woman's frizzy hair smothering him like a blanket...

"OUCH!!!!" Steve gasped as he felt Fatima's sharp teeth sink into the skin around his collarbone. He felt a small trickle of blood, and the beauty's torso reared back upright, her long hair flipping back behind her. She slowly licked her lips as she resumed the hypnotic pace of her hips.

"What....what was that!!??" Steve gasped at her. "You're a vampire or something?" He gave her a lopsided grin, not bothered too much by her vigor.

"Our.....agreement, baby...." Fatima whispered, her hips pulling Steve's member deep into her as she balanced herself with her hands on his chest. "Now I've marked you baby...you....you mark me, too..." She moaned, leaning down once again into his writhing embrace, lowering the heavy bounty of her breasts into his face. Steve started to feel smothered by the firm orbs of flesh that hugged his face. He started to lose himself in the rich, hot electricity of his shaft boring over and over deeply into the warm, wet ripples that were undulating around him.

[She wants to play that game, eh??] Steve thought. His mouth found a willing fold of slick breast, and his teeth obligingly closed down upon it...

"Oooooaaah!" The adulteress squealed, arching her back up straight again, after Steve had marked Carlo's wife. Fatima continued her undulating dance on Steve's lap, feeling the hot, hard bar of his manhood lance deeply into her over and over.

"You're....you're on the pill or something, right?" Steve whispered up at the rocking belly dancer gyrating on his waist. "I'm not wearing....a sheath here..."

"Nuh......" The gorgeous woman moaned, shaking her head. "N-no, baby.....no....it's ok.....you can.....you should......just go off inside me.....do it, baby....."

"I could knock you up!!" Steve shook his head.

"I...I don't care whose baby I bear, I just need this whole thing kept quiet. I need my powder dream. This arrangement is guarantee for that.....if it blows open, my husband's associates will not be gentle. Soooo...." She gave a lopsided grin coyly. "Better keep fucking me, boss!"

Steve thought about Fatima's thug of a husband raising his child without ever knowing that the child wasn't his. He imagined planting a baby into the gorgeous belly dancer and seeing her grow large with his get as he took the woman behind Carlo's back over the coming months. His imagination, the feeling of the hot, moist suction around his shaft, the sounds of the heaving woman panting above him, and the spicy smell of her running juices led Steve to the point of no return. He grasped Fatima's narrow waist more firmly as she rode him, enjoying the pulsing view of her taught belly, her navel dancing over him. As he stiffened even more approaching a thundering climax, Fatima, feeling the swelling of the bar planted deeply in her, looked intently onto his eyes, as if grafting a part of herself to his soul. Still pumping through her riding on top of him, she leaned forward, pressed her warm hands down on Steve's heaving chest and gazed onto his being, murmuring hypnotically, "Anoint me...give yourself up.....give yourself up to my protection...give yourself up to me....give yourself up inside of me...."