Rent Wives Ch. 08

Story Info
Landlord Steve gets in deeper trouble with married women!
7.5k words
4.51
21.1k
30

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is purely fictional and contains themes of extramarital sex, cheating, and impregnation. If readers do not want to read a story containing those themes, please perhaps think about reading another story. All characters are above the legal age of consent. If you're a new reader I'd also highly recommend you first read the earlier chapters, they will help explain who's who! I hope you enjoy this offering...

Steve, the apartment building landlord to about 70 families, was enjoying a warm afternoon on his sofa watching a football game when his ground floor flat's doorbell rang. After opening the door, his face lit up with a coy grin.

"Oh, Amrita, hi!" Steve smiled at the beautiful Indian wife and mother. Her tightly wrapped sari climbed up the hourglass curves of her lithe body, while her bouncy dark pony tail swung down from high on her head.

"Hello, Mr. Steve," the demure woman murmured to her family's landlord, casting her eyes downwards in a shy glance. "I am sent with family's rent money here for you..." she said, a smile spreading across her face.

"Ummmm...yes, yes you are, Ms. Amrita," Steve responded playfully, seeing the roll of bills clutched in the hand of the woman's bangle-clad right arm. Steve took the roll, then took Amrita's hand, leading her into the apartment as the door closed behind them. "Well, then, Ms. Amrita, we'd better make sure the money is all here, and, you know, conduct our business arrangement" Steve grinned.

"OOooooo, yesssss, Mr. Steve," Amrita cooed, swaying over to Steve's sofa. She was no stranger to seeing Steve for their "business arrangement" a time or two per week. "I have trip to shopping mall with sister in half hour. Just enough time to...to pay rent arrangement..."

Ten minutes later, Amrita was cooing for a different reason.

"Ooooohhhh....oh, Mr. Steve...I....I like it when you push hard like that...." the now-naked beautiful Indian wife whispered up at the man who had her bent over on her hands and knees on the sofa. One of the tiny glitches in the scenario was that Amrita was not Steve's wife, but Ravi's...

"Uffff....." Ravi and Amrita's apartment landlord groaned as he pumped his rigid member deep into the hot, wet folds of the married mother's sex. Steve continued to pant lustily as he heaved back and forth atop the woman, his nerves afire as they undulated against the ripples of pliant flesh inside the moaning woman beneath him. He laid his left hand on the dark woman's taught, supple back, and with his right, he clutched her hip, to stabilize her body against the thrashing that he was laying into the female's hips.

Repeated thrusts caused the pretty wife's long, pony-tail bound dark hair to sway violently back and forth, her dark skin emitting a sheen of sweat as her colourful sari lay in a pile on Steve's floor.

"Ooooaaaa....Aaaaaahhhhiiiaaaaa" Amrita squealed. "I...I like it when you take me like this Mr.....Steve. I like making the love with you so much.....so much more than with husband....."

"Heh, well, I guess your cute little ass is mine now!" Steve joked, pushing himself deeply over and over again into the gorgeous, prone woman under him.

"And your....your baby is doing well....ufff...." Amrita gasped as her body swayed in time with the pumping rhythm.

"Well...uff..uff...ufff..." Steve groaned, "Well maybe you need another one....rrrr...."

"Ooooo....aaahhh..." the adultress moaned. "Mu----maybe I do!! Maybe little Samesh needs a full brother or sister!" she smiled slyly.

As the mating couple continued to thrash on the sofa, suddenly Amrita's cellphone tweedled! Barely slowing down the undulations of their bodies, Steve watched as Amrita impatiently swiped the screen of her phone, which was lying on the sofa under her swaying breasts. She looked back at her quietly panting landlord.

"You....uff....you be quiet, bad boy Mr. Steve...." She whispered conspiratorially.

"Ah....ah....he....hello? Ah, Pura, hi!" Amrita greeted her sister. Amrita carried on a brief but strained conversation with her sister as Steve continued quietly rutting her from behind.

"Ah...uf...Pura....Ravi and my rent was due today..." she huffed into her phone. "I'm....ufff...I'm just getting a deposit from my landlord...huff huff huff..."

"Silly!" Pura laughed, her voice coming across Amrita's phone clearly enough so that Steve could hear it. "You mean you are leaving a deposit with your landlord!"

"Ah....(uffff...ufff....ufff...) y-yes...you're..UF...you're right Pura...I'll....uf...I'll meet you at mall in 20 minutes! I need some baby things and you know.....maybe some nice things for me...."

As Steve probed deeply into Ravi's wife, he felt the telltale electricity begin to boil up in his loins. The heaving, hourglass form crouching under him was accepting him into the deepest recesses of her body, and combined with her gasps, swishing pony tail and warm wetness sucking at his shaft, his nervous system took over to seize and seed the demure female. He pushed Amrita down by the back of her neck into the sofa pillows, and his liquid life surged up in him as he bucked hard forward, pushing even deeper into the slippery wet folds of Amrita's envelope. He did his best to bite off the involuntary groan of his climax as he emptied himself into the smooth body below.

"MMMMMMMmmmnnnnnnn...." he grated as he erupted hard into the prostrate woman slithering in his grasp. He thrust forward to lance his seed so powerfully into the woman, her shoulders slid up the sofa, threatening to bury her face completely in one of the pillows against the arm of the furniture. Steve's hips contacted, then pushed hard against Amrita's pert ass, as a heavy pulse of hot semen gushed up into the married woman's midsection, the throbbing of Steve's member combined with the feeling of warmth blooming in her belly to suddenly and unexpectedly bring Amrita's own climax slamming home.

"Aaaaaahahhhhhhhhhhh...." The shivering wife and mother tried too late to bite off, as she screamed her release into her cellphone.

"Amrita!!!" Steve could hear the freshly-inseminated woman's sister yell worriedly into her own phone. "What happened? Are you all right?"

"Aaahhh....." Amrita trailed, one hand clapping to her head as her landlord cautiously pulled out of her, leaving her to wilt into the soft cushions of the sofa. "Y-yes....all right...." she murmured. "This sari.....this sari too hard to tie on right! I am wrapped like a mummy! I must redo it...."

"Sister, you are expert at tying sari....remember when we were girls, you showed me how to do it better!"

"Y-yes....I remember. This one....cloth is too soft. It tangles. I get my other one and see you at mall in 20 minutes."

"OK, see you soon...." Pura confirmed, and ended the call.

"Oooooo, Mr. Steve....you are bad man!!!" Amrita twisted her smiling face around to gaze up at him as she wilted over on her side, a slow dollop of liquid white running down her thigh. "You maybe make us get caught sometime!!!"

"Ahh, well, milady..." Steve joked, helping the flushed woman up to a standing position. "You're so beautiful, with your swaying thin body, you made me lose control there!"

"Ooooohhh...." Amrita frowned, clearly pretending to be shocked, as a warm trickle of white seed slowly inched down her leg. "You will put another baby in me, Mr. Steve!!"

Steve handed her a tissue, and as Amrita wiped the telltale sign of her adultery off her, he ran a hand slowly over her taught, flat belly.

"Well, I guess your cute little ass is mine!" he joked again. "What do you think? Maybe I should keep seeding your hot little body behind your husband's back!!" He unfolded the roll of bills Amrita had brought him to cover her family's rent. He peeled a few of the larger bills off and slipped them into the pretty wife's hand.

"And this is for my shopping trip, Mr. Steve?" Amrita smiled a pretty smile at her sated landlord.

"Enjoy your shopping trip, Ms. Amrita," Steve winked.

Ravi's wife lit up even more at the teasing and flashed her landlord a radiant grin.

"And after, I go up home to husband and kids, and....and your baby!!" She whispered playfully at him.

Five minutes later, she sashayed out of his apartment in her hourglass-frame hugging sari, a few ounces heavier than when she had entered.

Aside from the several clandestine arrangements Steve was enjoying on a weekly basis with a small harem of women in the apartment building, most of them married, his duties were also full of boring, monotonous tasks. The next afternoon, after a quick session with the Russian blond wife Ana, impregnated with twins courtesy of Steve, he found himself ringing the doorbell of a couple on the fifth floor named Carlo and Fatima. Carlo was a tough-looking, swarthy brick of a man. His wife Fatima opened the door only a crack and peeked out. Even through the crack, Steve could see Fatima's long, frizzy black hair dangle to her waist, her large dark eyes weighing him as they peered through long lashes. A compelling smell of spices seemed to waft out of the apartment and surround Steve, enveloping him like a warm hug.

"Ahhhh, hi, Fatima, right? You and Carlo called because of a light switch that won't work?" Steve asked.

"Ummm, ok...wait please," Fatima said quietly and turned her head to look back over her shoulder. Steve heard her whisper something frantically. Finally, Fatima glanced at him before saying quietly, "Ummmm....not a good time now for coming in. You wait...I....I come out there." And with that, she slipped the door open only enough to squeeze her lithe body through it and out into the hall. The door had to open a little wider than she probably would have liked, to accommodate the large, pendulous breasts that were currently encased in a tight white t-shirt. A glittery, elegant skirt followed her long and supple legs to the floor. She had pretty sandals on her feet, and her frizzy hair was pulled back and held in place by a glittery, golden coloured hair band.

"Ahhh...that's.....that's a nice ensemble!" Steve said, breaking the ice that seemed to surround the woman's demeanour.

"En....semble?" She cocked her head sideways and looked at him, a puzzled expression on her face.

[Shit, you doofus,] Steve thought to himself. [I don't think she's been in the country very long. Be direct!!]

"Um....your nice outfit..." he offered.

"Oh...thank you. This is for the dancing classes I give at Persian center down the street. Um....husband is with some...how is it said...business clients right now, trying to get bonus. Not good for you to come in..."

"Oh...um...." Steve ventured. Could he do it? Could he ask this pretty princess of a wife if she might like to set up a similar arrangement as some of the other wives in the building had, for some rent money back? She was certainly stunning enough. Exotic and sensual. Steve had no desire to mess with her husband though. He looked like a thug.

"Umm..." he continued. "Do you, maybe, need extra money? Because, ahh..." Steve had no idea why the woman's piercing gaze had captured him and seemed to hold him against his will. [Wow, she's actually really hot] he thought.

"Hmmmm.....always!" Fatima smirked. "But, I'm sorry.....I don't think I can do your....how is it said.....your rent program?" she asked, flashing him a wink.

"WHAT!" Steve almost yelled. "How do you...ahhh.. I mean, I'm not really sure what you....." he faltered.

Suddenly the door was pulled open and Carlo's angry face appeared behind his wife.

"Ok, Fatima," he growled. "We're done. Get in here and help make sure we have all the merchandise collected up." As Carlo finished speaking and his wife obediently dashed back into the unit, another man pushed his way out the door, almost bumping into Steve. He pulled his cap low over his face and looked down, as if to hide his features. In his hand he carried a small briefcase.

"Well I can, uh....take a look at that light if you want," Steve offered to Carlo. Since he was the landlord, Steve walked right on in through the now-open door. What he saw stopped him in his tracks...

Steve noticed a third man, clearly not a member of Carlo and Fatima's family, sitting at the small table that Steve had stopped just in front of. Arrayed on the table before the swarthy man was a series of small packages wrapped in transparent plastic. An amount of white, powdery substance was visible in each package. "OH!!" Steve exclaimed loudly, immediately understanding that what he was seeing was likely highly illegal, "Oops, sorry, I..." was all he could get out as he lurched backwards, away from the edge of the table. Unfortunately for Steve, his foot had caught the table leg and jolted the table. The swarthy man glared up at him as one of the packages flipped off the table and hit the floor. It broke open and the powdery substance made a small cloud, hovering over the floor, as the contents of the package spread out in a white fan by Steve's foot.

"Oh my gawd, I'm sorry....I....." Steve stammered.

"HEY!" Carlo yelled from behind Steve. "Get the fuck out of my apartment!! And you're a dead man if I find out you're talking about what you see here. This here is.....my....sugar business. See that asshole? My high quality, special import sugar business!"

"Oh, right....um....very good, sorry you guys!" Steve stated in a rush, backing back towards the front door. Carlo and the swarthy man glared daggers at him before rushing to carefully sweep up the "sugar" from the floor. As Steve backed up, he felt two firm, rounded globes bump into his back. He whirled around to find that he had bumped into Fatima and her ample chest. As he glanced at her with wide eyes, he saw her staring at him with a measuring gaze, a small smile playing across her face. She seemed to be looking into his soul.

"I....uh....I'll just be going..." Steve said to the alluring dark beauty. "I've got...uh.....things to do...."

"Yes.....yes I know you have all kinds of.....things......to do...." Fatima winked at him again as he staggered out of their apartment. The door was hastily closed behind him.

As Steve hurriedly made his way back to his own apartment, Carlo glared up at his wife.

"You know I'm going to have to kill him now, right?" he growled.

"Woah, woah, wait...." The swarthy man responded to Carlo. "No icing folks now...not without real need anyway....Don Armando will not want the attention of a police investigation anywhere near our....business arrangement."

"Let me...." Fatima began shyly to her husband. "Let me handle landlord. I'll convince him he did not see anything here. No one will talk..."

"How the fuck you gonna do that??" Carlo asked his wife. You'd better let him know I've got a bullet with his name on it if any of this gets out!!"

"Fine...." Fatima agreed, lowering her gaze in submission. "I'll make it so he never talks and no police will come..."

"You'd better!" Carlo grunted at her. "So then....Mr. Vitelli....are you ready for our little initiation? If you're going to be a long term...business associate....you have to bear the mark."

"Is this, ahh, necessary?" the swarthy man asked, looking a little green. Carlo had fished out a device that resembled a screwdriver, but at its tip was a metallic design fashioned from razor sharp blades.

"I'm afraid so," Carlo murmured. "In our little....business family...we need to be able to prove to other....associates....that we are who we are..."

"All fucking right then, let's get it over with!!" Vitelli snarled.

The two men rolled up their left sleeves and extended their arms so that they were parallel to each other. Carlo held the blade over his own arm first.

"Before a major purchase, I always....mark....our new associate. Don't I Fatima??" Carlo looked at his wife.

"Mmmm-hmmmm..." the smoky beauty purred.

"I've tried to make sure Fatima here understands how important this part is...." Carlo smiled at Vitelli. Sometimes she....picks up a shipment....for me. She knows to leave the asshole alone if he doesn't bear the mark..."

"Arrrrgg!" Vitelli squealed as Carlo jabbed the sharp metal implement down into the man's arm, leaving behind a trickle of blood, as well as a telltale physical mark on his skin. "Shit, that hurt!!"

"Very sorry....but again, necessary, to...seal our deal..." Carlo groaned as he jabbed the implement into his own arm in turn.

After Vitelli had left with his own briefcase full, Carlo looked daggers at his wife.

"You'd better make fucking sure that landlord keeps his gob shut. Otherwise, you won't get any more of your, what the fuck do you call them...."powder dreams?""

"He....he won't talk..." Fatima murmured, cowed.

Two days later, Steve was walking through the front lobby of the building past the mailroom. Suddenly, a supple arm lanced out from around the corner to the mailroom and grabbed his shirt. The thin arm pulled at Steve, and rather than having his shirt tear, he slipped into the narrow mail nook. He was face-to-face with Fatima. Again, her considerable chest was barely held in check by a tight t-shirt, this time a black one, but lacy, sheer, baggy pants cascaded down her toned legs to her sandals.

"Oh...uh...Fatima! Um...hi..." Steve began.

"Shhhh!" Fatima cut him off. "Listen to me. You need to do exactly as I say, or...or bad things happen...."

"Woah...." Steve replied. "If this is about the other day, you don't need to worry....Carlo doesn't need to worry...I didn't see anything!!"

"It is too late for that," Fatima bit off, again gazing deep into Steve's eyes as if she was investigating the inside of his brain. "We need to talk. I need you to...to forget what you saw in our apartment..."

"No problem!" Steve started...

"Quiet!" Fatima ordered. "That is not good to be enough. Um...This must to be a more.....formal agreement...and I....I need some money for my self. And I need you to not talk about husband and my apartment...."

"I told you, I don't have any intention of..." Steve tried to get in...

"I tell you, that is not good to be enough." Fatima insisted. "Now we need...deal. We need....business arrangement. Um...this...this is.....I hear you be fucking some of the wives in our building....I see a few pregnant bellies walking around!"

"I don't want to get involved with this kind of thing!!" Steve implored.

"Too late, you should not seen what you saw!!" She implored. "Now....now I protect you, but you must protect me too! You keep everything quiet, and give me some of rent money back each month, and I make sure husband knows nothing about anything you see, and.....and I keep coming to see you a time or two per week..." she trailed off, a long-nailed index finger tracing a tickling line down Steve's chest.

"N-no, wa..wait..." Steve said. "Stop! If.....if I, um, have sex with you.....?"

"Then our deal is sealed," Fatima purred into her landlord's ear. "This is like shaking the hands on a deal, only......better....."

"N...no, I don't think the uh....rent agreement....is a good idea here..." Steve implored. "Maybe, maybe we need to get you out of there and somewhere safe!!"

"Look....Mr. knight in armor...." Fatima purred, "I appreciate that. I appreciate that lots. But get me right. I. Do. Not. Need. Your exit plan. I need.....I need powder dream. It is.....escape....from things. The powder dream and....and my belly dancing. They are escapes..." The sensual woman went on. "And maybe.....maybe I add third kind of escape....say, twice in a week?" She hinted with a wink. "I get some rent money, and some....escape time. YOU get....protection from my husband's associates, and.....and some escape time with me. Call it what you want....what, you want call it hush-fucking?"

"But....." Steve stuttered, "Won't your...uh...Carlo, kill me if he finds out?"

"Husband kill both of us!" Fatima whispered. "But too late for not having our...business arrangement...You come....you come up to apartment day after tomorrow, 3 o'clock." Fatima stared intently, capturing Steve's gaze again with her large, luminous eyes. Husband is out on business deal. You come to apartment. We have deal to make."