Rent Wives Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm, decisions, decisions," Steve smiled. "What about we just lie down comfy-like on the bed in the master bedroom? You said no one is here today, right?"

"Oooo....very naughty of you, sir," Jen smirked. "The marital bed, huh? Mmmm, ok....very naughty, but very sexy too..."

The pair made their way into the bedroom and Steve lounged on the queen-sized bed. Jen slid the bedroom's sliding door to the balcony open, to let the screen door admit a fresh breeze.

"Oh, before I forget..." Steve said. He pulled out his wallet and removed a paper-clipped fold of bills, passing it over to the married woman whose bed he was about to share.

"Ahhh, my...rent kickback!" Jen giggled. "Is it rude to count it now, or should I wait until after you've gone?"

"Count away, madam!" Steve grinned. Jen fanned the bills out and her eyes popped open. "This...this is a little more than we said!"

"Well, I thought, for our first session...why not?" Steve said quietly, but thought [Well, it's no big deal, since I'm using part of her husband's hush-fund to pay his wife to fuck me!]

Tucking the bills away, Jen slowly sat on the bed beside Steve and drew her legs up on the mattress. "Hmmm, so do we...just, you know....start?"

"Whenever you like," Steve urged. "What would you like first? We can, you know, mix things up as we go..."

Jen thought about it for a moment. "I think I could get more into it if...." She trailed off, looking shy.

"If..?" Steve asked cautiously.

"If I, you know, maybe...take you in my mouth first?.." Jen said in a low voice. "It might help me...heh...um...get into the swing of it here...."

"Sure, babe, I get it, no worries..." Steve smiled reassuringly. "Do you want to, uh...you know, unwrap me or should I...?"

"Oooo..." Jen lit up with a playful smile of her own, "Is this like a Christmas present? I get to unwrap some payback on my husband?"

"Ha...unwrap away..." Steve said, laying back down. [If Jen strips me, that might get her more reconciled to getting fucked by another guy...] he thought. Steve quickly peeled his socks off, but then slowly, Jen unbuckled his belt, drawing it out of his jeans. She coyly slapped the end of his belt across his waist before dropping it on the floor. Next, her hands moved to Steve's jeans, where Jen undid the button and very slowly undid the zipper. She gave Steve a smoky look as she slid the zipper down. Needing more leverage, Jen suddenly flipped her leg over Steve, straddling him up on her knees, so she could draw his jeans down. Steve worked his legs back and forth to help shed the garment, which joined the belt on the floor. Biting her lower lip, Andy's wife grasped the base of Steve's t-shirt and pulled it up over his head, Steve rising his shoulders up a little to help her.

Clad now only in his boxers, Steve smiled up at Jen and said, "Now it's your turn!" He grasped around the woman's tight waist and lowered his hands to her shorts, where he similarly undid the button and started to slide the shorts off his new prize. Smiling, Jen twisted around to sit beside him as he drew the shorts off her. Steve casually dropped her shorts on top of his pants on the floor, then ran his fingers up the woman's taught stomach. Giggling with the touch, Jen grinned as Steve lifted his hands up her midsection, lifting the shirt over her firm orbs, then popping it over her head. Jen's ponytail swished playfully as the shirt left her body. Well rounded breasts jiggled as Jen shifted on the bed...she wasn't wearing a bra!

"I thought a bra might get in the way..." she said lazily.

"Hmmmm..." Steve said softly, "No bra is great, hon...but the heels...they can stay on!" And with that, Steve ran his fingers downwards on Jen's body, softly tracing the sides of her breasts, running down her stomach to her panties. Steve hooked his fingers into the waistband of Jen's underwear and carefully drew them down. Jen hiked her butt up off the bed for the moment it took for her panties to make the turn. Steve pulled them off her and they joined the other clothing on the floor.

"Like what you see?" Jen asked shyly. She glanced at Steve, looking for approval. Jen lay back on her marital bed clad only in her stilettos and slid her right knee up her left leg. Steve enjoyed the view of the woman's tight hourglass body, lithe curves and supple legs leading up to a super hot, shaved pubic area.

"Ahh, you....shave, milady!" Steve grinned.

"Umm...I do...did....for Andy," Jen shyly murmured. "I might stop, unless...you want me to keep doing it for these, you know, sessions?"

"Hmmm," Steve faked a thoughtful look, "well maybe we'll make it a term of the arrangement, that would be great," Steve said, getting more eager to take Andy's wife.

Jen smiled and straddled her landlord once again, grabbing his boxers and hastily yanked them off him. Jen gazed down at Steve's cock and smiled, "Hmm...this will be nice!" She dropped down on Steve, laying across his body with her head poised at his waist.

"Holy shit...I've never, uh....never had another guy in my mouth except for Andy..." she said softly, confronted with the moment of no-return, after which she would officially have cheated on her husband.

"Take your time, hon, just have fun...do whatever you like...and, um...try NOT to think about how your husband fucked around on you!" Steve said, knowing what effect the words would have on Jen.

Jen frowned at the memory and then, with renewed conviction, cradled Steve's cock in her right hand. She gently lowered her head into his lap and opened her mouth...

Warm wetness engulfed Steve as Jen pulled him into her mouth. The woman worked up some spit and licked it around Steve's rapidly firming member. Steve lolled his head back on Andy's pillow and moaned a soft, "Mmmmmmm" as Jen began to bob her head up and down.

Finding a comfortable rhythm, Jen gently pulled Steve's foreskin back with her teeth and increased the suction, slurping away on his now-rigid pole and twisting her head about to caress the tip with the insides of her cheeks. "Hhhmmmmmnnnnn" she vibrated with her mouth and throat, warming up to the playful session. She alternated between twisting her head around, a series of short, staccato bobs with her head, and holding her head still while running her tongue up and down the hard bar in her mouth.

[Holy shit...] Jen thought, [I've got another guy's cock in my mouth! Andy would lose his shit...bastard....I'm going to GO for this!]

After a few minutes of heartfelt effort on Jen's part, Steve thought he'd blow in her mouth if they didn't take things to the next level. He gently held Jen's head, then lifted it off his shaft. Jen emerged with a soft popping noise and looked up. "How...how was that..." she gasped, not sure of her skills.

"Oh my gawd, honey, that was amazing....you're so amazing!" Steve encouraged. He carefully drew the naked woman up, then flipped her over on the bed, moving to mount her.

He slid his body over Jen's as she dutifully spread her legs, and Steve propped himself up on his elbows, but not before his chest grazed the pert nipples on the woman's tight, large breasts. Brushing her nipples with his body caused Jen's legs to quiver a little, and she opened them wider, bending her knees, lifting the moist opening to her body up to get ready to accept a new lover.

Jen reached over to a bedside stand and deftly opened the drawer. Reaching in and not finding what she was feeling for, she flopped her head down on the pillow in frustration.

"Ooohhh, shit!" she mumbled.

"What's wrong hon?" Steve said, running his right hand up and down Jen's supple curves.

"The fucking condoms are gone! Sometimes Andy and I use them, I'm not on the pill, but we weren't planning on having kids...I forgot we ran out just before I threw him out!"

"Ahh, shit," Steve said quietly, hoping this didn't mean an early end to his latest rent arrangement.

"You...you wanna come in here, don't you..." Jen purred, running her hand up and down the soft lips between her legs. "You wanna fill this up with you, don't you...?" her hand movements had fired up her juices and she began to get slick. Not wanting to put a damper on their new arrangement either, the soon-to-be-adulteress came up with a plan.

"Um....you can....cum on my face I guess..." Jen said, biting her lip. "'Cuz I'm not on the pill. Ooo, this is sooo bad, but I guess you can cum on my face. Guys like that, right? It's like some kind of dominance or ownership thing, right? Like marking your territory?" Jen asked. "I rarely ever let Andy do that to me, but he always asks. He would go ape shit if he knew another guy was spraying my face...no one else is here, so I have lots of time to....clean up..."

"Hmmmm, that might work, honey..." Steve said softly, and ran the tip of his still-firm shaft up and down the slicked entrance to Jen's body.

Steve loved this moment, just before claiming a new woman in his rent program. Having a pretty wife lying naked on her back, looking up lustily at him, giving him the ok to slide himself into her body, was enough to get him so eager to drive into the woman. He carefully lay down overtop of Andy's wife and moved his hips into position. Steve moved cautiously since it was Jen's first time with another man, and despite her desire to get payback on her husband, she was obviously a little hesitant about actually fucking another guy.

As the bulbous tip of his shaft pierced the slippery coral folds of Jen's softest place, she closed her eyes, lolled her head back and moaned, "Ummmmmmmmm...."

Steve liked that Jen was trying to enjoy all this. He curled his hips slowly into her and his rigid shaft burrowed deeper into the married woman. "Ohhh...gawd, honey...you....you feel soo good..." he whispered.

"Ufff," Jen panted, "you damn bet I do....I....I work out. Ohhahh!" she ended with a tiny squeal as Steve bottomed out, prodding hard at the last, burying himself totally between Jen's hips. The tip of his member kissed up against a tight, hard spot inside the woman, and by Jen's reaction, Steve guessed it might be near her cervix. Slowing down to help make his newest conquest more comfortable, he began a soft, rhythmic pumping, flexing his cock as his did, to try to massage different places in the married woman's slick canal.

"Ohhh...ooohhhaaa..." Jen gasped, throwing one arm around Steve's neck to stabilize her upper body. "I'm...I'm fucking another guy!!" Her head and shoulders began to shift up and down the sheets with the increasing strength of her landlord's pumping.

[Oh my gawd, I can't believe I'm actually DOING this!!] Jen thought to herself. [I'm...I'm FUCKING another man! Payback's a bitch, you fucker...] she thought, bringing her husband to mind.

The pair gasped away, exploring each other's bodies and sinking into the cadence of a good, pent-up rutting.

"And...huh...huh..." Jen panted, "...what kind of asshole are YOU, fucking a married woman!!"

Steve glanced at Jen's face, a bit shocked at her sudden, sassy turn. A slight smile played at the corners of her mouth though, giving away the woman's sarcasm.

"Well, if...(huff...huff)...if that married woman didn't WANT another man fucking her senseless, she shouldn't have ASKED for it..." Steve grinned while panting away into the woman, playing along.

"Suh...(ufff)...senseless, eh?" Jen almost rolled her eyes. "Don't....AAAHH.....(ufff)....flatter yourself too much, Mr. Cheater...."

"I'm...(uff)...I'm not actually the married one, Ms. Cheater....(huff).." Steve grunted, smiling wider. The tip of his shaft was prodding hard and deep into Jen's belly, and seemed to connect with a hot, wet, sensitive spot deep inside her.

"Oh..ohAH" Jen gasped as Steve's cock ruffled a zone very deep inside her. "Don't ohAHH...don't stop touching me....(uffff)....just there..." Jen panted.

Jen knew full well that Steve knew who her husband had been screwing. Sensing that she had her landlord in a blissful state, she went fishing for the information she wanted.

"So...(huff)...(huff)...(huff) you're not.....ufff...not gonna tell me who my husband was fucking? (huff)...I'd....Mmm! I'd tell you if our positions were reversed...(huff)..." she panted as her body rocked with the powerful rutting.

"Ha...(huff)...ha..." Steve laughed. "If....uff....if our positions were reversed, you'd be....uf...riding me!" Jen smiled at his joke, wanting Steve to open up and reveal the name of Andy's "whore."

Steve started curling his hips harder into the married woman's open nether lips. Continually bottoming out, his deep probing was resulting in small gasps from Jen, and his bulbous tip was being tantalized by the wet, rippling folds deep in her sex. Jen's hot tightness made Steve want to pump into her faster, and Jen absent-mindedly wrapped her legs tighter around her landlord's waist and locked her high-heel clad feet together.

"I...(huff)...I can't tell you, honey...(huff)...promised..." he grated, in time with his bucking thrusts, "promised to (huff) keep her secret too...she's got...(huff)...(huff)...(huff) a bit of a hold on me, hon..."

"H...ha..." Jen softly laughed. "A...a bit of a hold on you like THIS?" she asked playfully, clenching her vaginal muscles around her invader in a rippling massage.

The sensation was driving Steve crazy. As deep and hard as he could pump into Jen, it felt like there were deeper recesses that made him want to drive the woman harder. He was getting so lost in the thought of being embedded in Andy's wife that he considered revealing Mary's name, but only for a split second. What he did say, though, was...

"W-well...ufff...I...I think the woman he was fucking...(huff)...I think she's across town somewhere," Steve lied, "but...(huff)...but she does have a new baby!"

"WHAT!!" Jen almost screamed, but still pulled Steve into her deeper, and clutched him tighter with her arms and legs. "He SEEEDED the whore!? He knocked the whore up!! He's got a kid with another woman???" Instead of stopping their frantic rutting, this new knowledge caused something to snap inside the woman, and she doubled her efforts to fuck Steve hard. It was like the admission had caused Jen to want to cheat on Andy even more. She pulled at Steve, clapping a hand on his ass cheek, trying to get him to bury himself in her even harder and deeper.

"W...well..." Steve panted into the wife's ear, "I...didn't say that...(huff)...(huff)...(huff)...I s..said, she...she has a new baby..." knowing full well that it was Mary who had pushed the "new baby" out of her, and that he himself was the one that put it there in the first place.

"Bull...HAAAA!" Jen wailed as Steve kept prodding into her softest spots, "bull...sh...shit...that.....that asshole put a baby in her...." Then a thought came to Jen, one that surprised her, but what Steve said had galvanized her resolve to do this...

Steve grunted, "I'm gonna let go soon, hon....do...do you want to kneel up for a little face-blast? I'm not wearing a sheath here..."

"Nuh....no....no..." Jen groaned, clutching one arm around Steve's neck, and the opposite hand still clamped on his ass, in the throes of both her sexual passion and her anger at her husband. "Cuh....come inside me...ohhh...ah, ah, ah..."

"You want me to....ahh...inseminate you, hon? Uuuuhhh..." Steve gasped, pumping himself deeply into Jen's wet and willing cavity.

"That..." Jen gasped, wrapping her legs tighter around Steve's midsection so he couldn't pull out. "That bastard cheated on me... he...uuhhhh!!! He sprayed his seed into whatever whore he was fucking!! Ahh! Ahhhh....He...oooo...he in..inseminated that whore!! I want too...ahhh! I want to get even and get some...uuhhh...payback. Andy can....mmmmm...Andy can raise another man's baby! I'm...(gasp!) I'm f..fertile right now...just.....uffff...just seed me!"

Steve didn't have to be ordered twice to inseminate the panting, desperate woman underneath him. He bore his weight down harder on Jen, clutching under her shoulders as he pumped harder into the warm ripples of flesh creating a wet suction around his shaft.

Steve's arms wrapped protectively around Andy's wife as he pushed over and over into her midsection, a boiling liquid fire beginning to rise up in his groin. The feeling of shaking, electric pulses through his hips caused him to buck ferociously into Jen's pelvis, his cock seeking to burrow even deeper into her hot, moist folds. Jen's slick fluids smearing Steve's groin encouraged a frantic friction that had Steve racing to maintain his quick thrusts. The heated pumping pushed Jen's head and shoulders over and over into Andy's pillow. The cloying smell of her aqua perfume and her body's juices enveloped Steve's senses, the feeling of the woman's naked thighs gripping his waist, her pliant breasts flattened by the pressure of his chest, and her hot breath panting and gasping into his ear were sending him over the edge. He felt the impending explosion build up inside him as the nerve endings on his turgid member were tantalized by the undulating ripples deep inside the adulteress.

"Ohhh, gawd....I'm gonna...(huff...huff...huff)...I'm gonna go hon...are...are you sure....?" Steve grated into Jen's hot ear.

"Just...aaaAAAHH....just DO IT," Jen hissed.

"HRRRGG..." Steve began, as the pressure burst deep within his loins. He gripped the married woman around the top of her head as if to hold her in place for her insemination, and, pulling back briefly, slid his cock as deep as he could go into her, stopping his thrust only when the lovers' pubic bones collided with a quiet slap.

Steve could feel the soft explosion burst inside them both, and a solid bar of white-hot semen lanced up from the deepest reaches of Steve's balls and blasted forth into the slick coral envelope that had opened wide to accept the offering. Jen, feeling Steve's turgid member pulse with its release, instinctively clutched the back of his head, her fingers intertwining in his hair, her ankles locking tighter together behind her lover's back, her thighs gripping him harder, freezing the tensing form of her landlord in place while he emptied himself into the woman beneath him.

"HUUUUUUURRRRR!" Steve roared as long, heavy ropes of semen shot deeply into the moaning woman's belly. Every muscle in his back tensed as he rocked his hips over and over, spraying pulse after pulse of his boiling load into the molten depths of the sopping lips kissing the base of his shaft.

"OOOooohhhhaaaa...." Steve let go, sagging onto Jen's body, her arms still hugging him tightly. He sank onto Jen's sweating frame, causing her to gasp a soft "uuuffff" as she bore his weight. Her arms and legs flopped to her sides as Steve's slick payload slid deeper into her midsection.

"Take....take that, you bastard..." Jen whispered. It took Steve only a second to realize that Jen wasn't talking to him, but to her absent husband.

"You ok, hon?" Steve asked a moment later.

"Mmm-hmmm..." Jen smiled up at him. "That was.....nice. I'd need a bit more to, you know, ring my bell, but...."

Suddenly Jen was cut off as she and Steve heard a call from outside the screen door leading to the balcony.

"JEN....JEN CAN YOU HEAR ME??" a male voice called up to the third floor balcony from ground level.

"Shit, it's my husband!!" Jen gasped. "What's Andy doing outside?? I blocked his cell phone from texting me, but....he didn't even call our landline...."

"Uh...." Steve began. "M..Maybe you'd better go out to the balcony and talk to him...see what he wants....?"

"Shit....shit, ok. You stay back! If he sees you here, I'll lose any high ground I have about his cheating. Just stay out of sight and I'll see what he wants..."

Steve slipped out of Andy's wife and then rolled off her. Jen jumped up and pulled her t-shirt over her large, round breasts before opening the screen door leading from her and Andy's bedroom to their balcony. She clicked over to the railing, still in her heels. No one could see her nakedness from the waist down through the balcony's solid panel sides, so she didn't bother with her panties or skirt. She leaned over the balcony's railing and saw her husband, standing on the ground below their balcony. Andy looked worried sick.