Rent Wives Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Andy!" Jen exclaimed. "What the fuck are you doing here? I thought you'd gone to your brother's for a few days?"

"Jen!!" Andy yelled up at her. "Jen, listen....I...we...we need to talk. I want to make this work, baby. Come on, give me another chance. I'm not the same guy I was..."

"Shit, Andy!" Jen called down to her husband. "This...this isn't a good time. Let's talk later, um...tomorrow. Just go to your brother's and we'll talk tomorrow..."

"Tomorrow's not good enough, honey!" Andy called up. "I really want to work this out. We can make it, Jen...Let me treat you like you deserve to be treated..."

Listening to Andy appealing to his wife after he had just seeded her got Steve's blood going again. [Shit,] he thought. [Jen just said she didn't come....I'll bet I can squeeze one more out myself...she does want to get back at her husband, after all...]

Steve quietly padded out onto the balcony and positioned himself right behind Jen, who had leaned her head out over the railing and grasped the railing with both her hands. Standing right behind the married woman, Steve was invisible to Andy on the ground below. He smoothly and gently grasped Jen's hips and nudged his soft cock up against her just-inseminated pussy, still hot and wet from their rutting.

Jen let out a shocked gasp and her eyes opened wide, but Steve whispered a hasty "Shhh..." that only she could hear. Holding the prone and helpless woman by the hips and thinking about re-seeding the woman while her husband was talking up to her caused Steve's shaft to grow rigid once more. Using the dripping juices that he had brought forth from Jen, as well as his own juices he had just shot into the woman to slick his way in, Steve nestled the firm tip of his cock against Jen's warm nether-lips and pushed his hips forward, again parting her coral folds and penetrating the deepest recesses of her body!

Jen whimpered a quiet "mmmnnn!" as she felt Steve enter her a second time. She gripped the balcony railing tighter and concentrated on her husband, down below, but couldn't help feeling, and picturing in her mind, the burgeoning member that slowly skewered her hips to its hilt.

"Huuuuhh..." she quivered, and cast a panicked look down at her husband.

"It's ok, baby..." Andy said soothingly, "I know...I know it's a lot for us to take in. This is heavy stuff, but I know if we talk, and work through this, we'll be ok baby..."

Steve, encouraged by the surge of hot moisture that the defenceless woman had just gushed up from the recesses of her insides, began to gently saw in and out of her, probing her deeply in search of that warm, sensitive spot that had inflamed her senses earlier. The ridge of the tip of Steve's cock scraped over the flushed folds of skin buried in Andy's wife and caused her to murmur almost-inaudible little moans that she stifled behind tightly closed lips. Steve gripped her hips harder and pumped into her with increasing force.

"I know, baby..." Andy was continuing to implore his wife to let him come up to the apartment. "It'll be hard, but....but we owe it to each other....I owe it to you....please...."

A particularly strong push from Steve almost had Jen lurch visibly forward, and she couldn't help gasping a mewling "Ahhhh!" as Steve probed her sweet spot.

[I'm getting through to her...] Andy thought. [She's shaking a little with emotion!]

As Steve continued to prod slowly but firmly into the deepest recesses of Jen's vaginal canal, she grated soft "rrrnnn" sounds, so low only Steve could hear.

"I....I don't know...." Jen stammered down at Andy, having difficulty focusing on two things at once. "You....you cheated on me! How long were you fucking that whore!??" Jen almost yelled down at her husband, her fingers clenching harder in pulsing grasps on the balcony railing with each of Steve's thrusts.

"Baby, that was like, just once! It was a mistake, I swear! I love you! Please just think about it!!" Andy begged up at his wife, completely oblivious to the fact that she was getting deeply fucked as they spoke.

Steve couldn't help but pick up the pace of his thrusting. The thought of Jen's husband standing a few floors below them, unknowingly watching his wife while she was getting skewered was starting to make his blood boil. Jen's hot, slick coral envelope sucked at Steve's shaft as he softly prodded into her, and the adulteress, her shoulders writhing with the pumping, rested her forehead on the balcony railing between her hands.

"Mmmmmmnnnnn" she moaned.

[Good, she's thinking about it!!] Andy told himself.

Jen was starting to lose control. She never thought that she would be the kind of woman who would find it thrilling to get plowed by another man while she was talking to her husband! [Oh my gawd, I've gotta keep this quiet!!] She thought....[if Andy figures out what's happening, I'm screwed!]

Breaking out into soft laughter when she realized her pun, she snapped her head up and looked worriedly down at her husband. That feeling, though! Deep inside her belly, Steve's hard shaft was rubbing into all the right places to send electricity through her body.

"You're laughing, baby..." Andy said. "That's good, right? Can I come up, baby? I'll come up there and we'll talk..."

"NO!!" Jen shouted, resuming an iron fisted grip on the railing as she forced her hips back on Steve's rutting cock, hoping to contain the observable movements of the shivering thrusting to her lower body and keeping her head and shoulders still. "No....no you can't come up here right now...."

Steve had begun to aim his pumping shaft to the hot, moist pool of liquid fire he felt deep in Jen's belly. The head of his cock kissed over and over the spongy mound up inside her cavity. It was driving Jen crazy!! Her juices flowing around her invader's shaft, she could smell the musky scent of their rutting and hear the quiet "schlock" sounds of Steve sliding into her well-slicked tunnel. The electric fire was taking over her lower body. Her hips started to quake and roil, her knees almost buckled, her heels clicked on the concrete floor, and she felt like she was losing control of her legs and hips...

[Oh, gawd....] she thought, panicking over the possibility of Andy figuring out what was happening to his wife, [please....please don't let me come all over Steve's cock as Andy is watching me...please...]

"Jen..." Andy continued, "I almost screamed when I realized how close I'm coming to losing you! I know we screamed a lot at each other the other day, baby, but I'm done screaming! I want to talk..."

"Ha...HAAAAAAA!!!" Jen softly screamed, as the uncontrollable electric heat bloomed hard in her belly, climbed to her neck and head, and shuddered down to her ankles.

"RRRrrrrrrrrr!!" she growled, trying to stifle her peak. Helpless under the thrall of her powerful climax, Jen shut her eyes tight, put on a look of sheer anger to help mask her orgasmic euphoria, and gripped the railing with all her strength, trying but failing to hold down her orgasm as her body quaked with its release. A hot gush soaked Steve's pubic area as he continued to tantalize Jen's insides, softly flicking inside her with his rigid member. [This will help get her even with her dick of a husband!!] he thought.

"Shit!!" Andy called up to his wife, "I know...I know you're pissed...you're so pissed at me...but baby....I want to be a better man....I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..."

A few small tears began to run down the shivering woman's cheeks as she cried softly. "I'm sorry too, honey....I'm sorry...."

[Oh shit, bad timing for second thoughts on Jen's part!!] Steve thought, softly pumping in and out of the married woman's slick sex. [I'm gonna let go in a sec here!]

Whispering quietly into the pause in the couple's conversation, Steve quietly murmured towards Jen's ear, "I'm....I'm gonna let go again honey....do you want me to stop?" Jen, still smiling sheepishly down at her husband, let go of the balcony railing with her right hand and discreetly moved it behind her, frantically pointing back to her vagina, urging Steve to keep going and finish inside her. "Do it!" She whispered, barely moving her lips, then continued her conversation with her husband.

Andy's wife was being a trooper, keeping her upper body relatively still while her hips and legs were writhing, on the receiving end of her landlord's ardent pumping. Her sopping recesses undulated around the tip of Steve's shaft as he carefully, but firmly, prodded hard into the talking woman. The musky scent of the woman's fluids combined to fill Steve's senses with the sight of the firm muscles that encased her ass. Feeling his load begin to collect deep inside him, he felt the woman's wet insides, imagining her ovaries hanging just within spraying distance of his seed, and sensed the electric life welling up in his hips. As his dam broke, Steve clutched Jen's hips tightly against his own, slamming into her as he felt the impending gush approaching. He leaned back to make sure he kept out of Andy's sight, held Jen's hips firmly against him as he peaked, and peaked hard inside the woman...

"Hmmmmmnnn!!!" Steve bit off quietly, erupting for a second time far up inside the married woman. Jen frantically clutched the balcony's railing, focusing totally on keeping still and maintaining a sheepish smile for her husband as she rode out the storm of another man erupting deep inside her.

"We...well...muh.....maybe you could come up to talk..." Steve heard Jen say to Andy. Jen had sensed the end of their session arriving the moment Steve had dosed her for the second time. As Jen held her position, Steve withdrew, gently pushing off of Jen's ass and moved back, watching Jen continuing her impassioned talk with her husband. A pearly white bead of semen collected at the entrance to her sated fold, then lazily ran down Jen's left thigh.

Finally, Jen moved away from the railing and entered the bedroom. "Ok, I guess my husband is coming up to...to talk...you'd better clear out of here..." she urged.

"Ok, hon....are you...ok?" Steve asked her. "Are you still ok with our...sessions?"

"Um....yeah...YES," Jen said definitively. "Andy and I may work things out, but I meant what I said. He impregnated some whore. A fitting payback is if he raises another man's baby. I'll...I'll keep using condoms with Andy until I know I'm pregnant, then we'll stop with the condoms. Andy will think it's his..."

"Ok, hon, that's all cool..." Steve smiled, pulling his clothes on.

Jen had grabbed a tissue from the bedside table and began to wipe her leg. "Oh my gawd, you buried TWO loads in me!!" Jen squawked as Steve finished with his clothes. "Are you gonna knock me up??" she smiled impishly.

"Heh...well, we'll see hon..." Steve chuckled. "What about, um...Wednesday for our next session? My place..."

Jen nodded enthusiastically and finished dressing. Steve quickly let himself out of their apartment and left the woman with heavy dollops of his swimmers burrowing into her belly.

Back on the ground floor, Steve made his way to his own apartment and passed a frantic Andy, coming in on his way to the elevators. "Shit, Steve, thank you soooo much for not telling Jen about me and Mary...I think me and Jen are going to make it work. Thank you so much...for everything!! Don't worry, I'll keep the payments coming..."

"Ahh, no problem, you're welcome," Steve mumbled, walking past Andy. But what he thought was [Thanks for "everything"? Well, I might have just pumped a baby into your wife's belly...you're welcome for that too! If not, maybe I'll seed her on Wednesday when I'll be paying her your money to be putting her on her back in my apartment!].

Respectful comments welcome!