Rental Problems Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris leaned forward a little so his lips could kiss hers. His hands went to her back and held her as he let his member finish the deed of sending the rest of its fertile load inside of her. His cock pulsed again and he just continued to kiss her, feeling her moan into his mouth as she seemed defeated into accepting his love nectar in her.

Regina broke the kiss and looked at him worried. Her voice still moaning, "Oh God...ohhh...I stillll feel it...so much fucking cum in me."

Chris held his hard prick deep in her as he looked at her with her scared face that had a hint of pleasure. "Just relax and let it happen...just enjoy feeling it happen."

Regina nodded her head as her mouth was still open as a few more moans came out. "Ohhh...Oh Goddd. Fuck it's a lot of cum."

She swallowed hard as Chris felt his male tool was done spewing inside her reproductive system. "For a girl that did not want it, you sure did enjoy it."

Regina gave a coy smile and replied. "For a white guy, you really know how to fuck a black girl. But I be serious about the not being on the pill."

Chris smiled as he knew she loved it. "I know you are serious, but I am still going to cum inside of you no matter what."

"You got something for gettin me pregnant and all?"

"I just love the way it feels. I think you liked it too," Chris replied smiling deviously as he knew she was going to have to admit she got off from him ejaculating inside of her.

"Well, enjoy it this time. I am going on the pill as soon as I can now," Regina answered back with a half smile.

"Guess I got one more shot in two weeks then on that Saturday after the first," he joked as he wanted to hear her response.

Regina gave a sly grin. "I will be nice and all. Give you another shot this Friday. Kids be with my mom's for the weekend."

"Just Friday night?"

"Be wanting me all weekend?" she asked, looking surprised that he wanted more time.

He smiled back running his hand over her ass enjoying the feel of her skin. "I got nothing else to do. Besides I think you will like it."

"So you want to spend the weekend trying to get my black ass pregnant?"

"That and maybe dinner every night, a movie maybe."

"You crazy." Regina smiled and then finally lifted herself up.

Chris watched as her pussy came into view. Her shaved pubic region came into clear view. Her skin glistened from their sex as he could see the first drop of his cum make its way out past her exposed cunt lips.

Regina looked down at her sex putting her hand to the cum that was leaking out of her. "Fuck, you really did cum a lot."

Chris smiled. "I blame it on you. You got me excited and all."

"So it's my fault you have a thing for black girls and having your cum in their pussy?" she joked back, showing a big smile as her hand held her sex.

Chris quickly thought about fucking her again, but the sound of a truck pulling into the lot broke him from his thought of more pussy. "Shit, I have to get going."

"Next Friday then?" she asked.

"I will be here. Figure around six or seven," he replied as he hurried to get his clothes on.

Regina opened the door for him and Chris was outside in a few minutes. He walked over to help unload the truck when he looked back at Regina's place to see her stand in the door smiling at him. He knew she wanted more and was okay with him unloading his orgasm in her.

Chris spent the rest of the day thinking about Regina. The rental needed only another week before being able to rent it to La'Shay and her husband. The third and last rental was now his concern as was the trailers on the other lot. One of those trailers was already claimed too by Destiny's firm.

The rest of the week Chris thought about texting Regina, but decided to act like he was busy hoping the no communication would make him more desirable to her.

Destiny did keep up with texting though as she began sending pictures of her belly with messages about how she wanted him. Chris thought about masturbation and even reciprocated pictures of himself back to Destiny of his morning erections. Destiny in turn sent him a plethora of nude pictures making sure every body part was photographed.

On Wednesday Chris made his way to the auction only to help his uncle move something if he won a trailer or two. He did not expect to bid or even win anything. But when the auction for a duplex in a middle class neighborhood came up, it was too good to pass up.

Not only did he use his car payment money, but all of the money he was going to use to buy appliances. The only hope of getting things done was the deposit La'Shay was going to give him.

The hammer dropped and Chris was only thinking about the end result of having a duplex that could bring in even more money. Each part of the rental was more than any of his other rentals too. Even the fact it would require more time and money to fix than he had still did not deter him from buying it.

The next day Chris made his way to see his new house that he purchased. It was his first actual house and it was a new kind of problem for him. Not having to worry about transportation was good, but the house needed a lot more work than he thought of. The double income was great, but only if he could get the repairs done.

Chris got a call from La'Shay that she could meet him tomorrow morning to give him the deposit and sign the lease agreement. Knowing that the money was coming in made the gamble of buying the new house worth it. The only issue now was what to fix in the budget he had to work with.

La'Shay pulled in by herself and Chris watched as she got out of the car wearing scrubs. He did not think she was a doctor, but then it would seem to fit as she was able to part with money just for her dogs.

"I did not know you are a doctor?" he asked, thinking in his mind about doctors being old and stuffy.

La"Shay smiled wide. "I am a dental assistant. I am just finishing up dental school too."

"Ohhh okay. Here let me show you what is done,' Chris said waving his hand for her to follow him inside.

Once inside Chris did not close the door and stayed in the living room close to the front door. He wanted to keep things professional and nice and figured last time was just a one time thing. Although it was an amazing fuck, he had not counted on ever doing it again.

He then pulled out a few keys showing her. "This is the key to the back and this one is for the front door."

She handed over the check and Chris could see it was the amount he expected. He was already thinking about what he needed to buy with it today just as soon as he could get to the bank.

La'Shay took the keys and smiled. "So do you work another job, or do you just rent out homes?"

"I was in college, but now I just do this."

La'Shay smiled wide at him. "So you don't have anywhere to be right now?"

He looked at her and could see a glint of evil intentions, and then thought she could just be asking. "Not really...just fixing other rentals right now."

"So you have time to fix something here?" La's Shay countered as her face made a smile of lustful desire while her finger went to the waist band of her scrubs pulling on it slightly.

"You want to do it again?" he replied, thinking that it was a one time fuck and there was no strings attached and she did not need to bargain for anything.

"Just a quickie before I have to be at work. Come on, I know you liked it last time."

"You sure? I mean it was really good last time, but I just assumed..."

La'Shay interrupted him. "You think too much. Now get your pants off and fuck me."

Chris thought about her marriage but his growing member denied him the ability to think rational. The only reasoning he could do was think that if she wanted it then he should give it to her.

La'Shay took a step closer pulling him by his shirt and began kissing him as her hand went to his bulge in his pants. Chris could only think about how great it felt to fuck her before and wanted to recreate the encounter now.

He moved her to the same ledge as before and La'Shay stopped him and went to her knees unzipping his pants. She fished out his erection and looked up at him. "Can't believe you have such a great dick."

"Ohhhh yess," Chris moaned as her mouth instantly took him in before he could respond to her professing her love of his manhood. She was bobbing her head fast as he felt his entire shaft get the pleasure of her lips and tongue.

La'Shay was back at her feet and ditched her bottoms while moving, turning around to face the ledge like last time. Chris could not help but stare at her brown skinned ass as it was now presented to him.

He slipped his hard member right inside of her, feeling her wet slit easily open to accept his member. She moaned and looked back with a lustful gaze of being a slave to his cock. Chris was only rocking against her slowly wanting to feel her sex take every inch of him.

His hands went to her hips and like before he began to ram against her body sending his tool into her far depths while feeling the pleasure of her body. He was not slowing down, but also not ramming too hard. The utter feeling of having her tight sex cavern take his length was amazing and only pushed him to try to go further inside of her.

La'Shay was moaning with each crash of their body and his own breaths were labored with her. Over and over he could hear her soft moans grow louder until she was moaning loud enough for someone outside to hear.

Not telling her when it was going to happen but only giving her a hint when he began to grunt a little and go faster. She turned to him nodding and moaning with him. Without a warning, he felt his sexual urge to finish come upon him like a speeding train. He only pushed in and let go.

La'Sahy moaned and closed her eyes and Chris grunted with her moans as his orgasm was being shot into her. Not stopping though, Chris continued to fuck her, slamming her twat as his warm cum was being sent inside of her. It was only when her body began to shudder from it all did he finally stop and keep his manhood wedged inside of her sex.

"Did that do it for you?" he asked smiling, knowing full well that she had an amazing orgasm.

"It did. I so needed that. I would love to stay and talk but I am going to be late for work," she replied smiling and then pulling away from him.

Chris watched as she just pulled up her bottom scrubs and walked out the door not a care in the world that his seed was deposited inside of her.

The next day he needed to get some drywall and decided to measure out how much was going to be needed in all of his unfinished rentals. After a quick measure, he decided to see if the heat and air worked. When he found out that the outside unit was making noise he looked over to see

Regina walking out to greet him. He knew he was done for the night because he said he would spend time with her.

She then approached him and asked. "Go out and eat, or I can cook you something?"

He looked over at her with a cheerful gaze. "You know I am a sucker for a home cooked meal."

Regina smiled and swayed her head. "That, and my pussy it seems."

Chris smiled even wider as Regina joked. "It seems so."

She smiled and motioned for him to follow her back to her place. Chris followed her looking at her jean shorts as they displayed a lot of her thighs and made her ass even more delightful to look at as it swayed and bounced while she walked.

Chris stepped into the rental looking at the living room floor as it was covered in toys." Regina looked at him and then at the mess almost embarrassed. "Let me clean up real quick."

Not waiting or caring about the mess he grabbed her arm to gain her attention. "No need. Is your bedroom a mess?"

"You want to do it now? I thought we would eat first. I was not expecting you until later and all."

"Me too, but I needed to look at something and saw you were here."

"Let me get dinner going first and then we can start," Regina replied, looking at him and then at the mess in her living room.

Chris thought about being spontaneous and how some girls liked it. He felt he was never really a quick on the fly type of person until Destiny. He then looked at Regina and wondered if she had a long day and would probably like to be taken right there and shown some pleasure of her own.

He walked right up to her wrapping his arms around her waist. He moved his lips to hers not even stopping as she gave him a confused look. She did not break away though and he continued until his tongue was rubbing against hers.

Chris then took control and led her to the bedroom. She broke the embrace but still moved backward following his lead. "Now? You want to fuck now?"

Once in the bedroom Chris reached for her top. His face beamed with joy as he answered her question. "Fuck later...right now I am going to eat your pussy."

Regina looked at him worried. "Please..let me take a shower at least. We can fuck now but let me clean up first."

Chris decided not to stop and pushed her to the bed making her sit before him. He thought about pulling down his pants so she could suck his dick but knew something else needed to be done. In his mind she needed some oral pleasure to ease her long day.

He got to his knees quickly and forced her jeans off as she struggled to keep them on. "Pleaseeeee...let me shower first," she cried out.

Chris did not listen and finally pulled her jeans with her red panties off her body. Without thinking he pushed her back on the bed and lifted her legs. Her shaved dark sex was now before him. He leaned in taking in the musky smell of her pussy like it was a fine wine.

"Ohhhh fuckkkk," she moaned quickly and Chris began lapping away at her love folds.

He thought about waiting and building up to it but knew it needed to get started quickly. His tongue dived right in tasting her strong smelling sex. Not stopping at just her labia, his tongue circled around her clit and then moved further down to her entrance.

"Ohhhhh God...fuckkk shit," Regina moaned out as Chris continued to use his tongue to caress and lick away at her pussy.

He held her legs high and then did long, strong fast laps at her pussy, tasting all of what she had to give. He could already taste her wetness too as his tongue pushed a bit into her entrance. The knowledge that she was enjoying it only added to the desire to go faster and longer with his tongue.

Regina was squirming and moaning as his tongue danced and circled around her love button. He was still going the length of her sex flaps but always managed to come back up to nibble away at her pleasure spot.

Chris only stopped as Regina finally began to shake and then relax as she let out a moaning sigh that she was satisfied. Chris stood up looking at her as she was still on the bed with her legs open. He reached for his zipper and gave a sly grin. "Now it's your turn to eat."

The idea of being demanding was both impolite and wrong to Chris but being a little demanding at the time seemed appropriate. He knew in the past he would have asked and then waited for a girl to ask. Then he realized that some girls wanted to be forced. It was not like he was too forceful, and Regina was definitely into it.

Regina lowered her legs and then looked at Chris as he pulled out his erection. She did not say a work but slowly wrapped her lips around his shaft. He felt her tongue slide down the underside of his dick before going back to the tip.

"Ohhh yesss...just like that," he uttered out as he could sense her lips were doing the perfect job of arousing him.

Regina continued to slide her tight lips round his cock as her hand kept a grip on the base of his dick right by his balls. She stroked slowly but moved her mouth faster. The sensation was like having a sensual hand job while getting head at the same time.

Chris relaxed and let his body feel the brilliant sensation of Regina giving him oral pleasure. His mouth let out a series of moans as he felt his erection tensing up to an almost bursting point.

He thought about fucking her but loved the relaxing wet feeling of having her suck on his cock. She was still going fast with her mouth keeping her lips tight around his shaft while her hands stroked him off.

"You still want to fuck me? I can feel your going to cum soon. I will swallow it too if you cum," Regina asked as she backed away from him quickly.

"I need to fuck you again," Chris replied as he saw her smiling and wiping her face clean.

"Fuck me from behind," she said as she got into position on the bed, presenting her ass to him for the taking.

Chris got on the bed and behind her. He put his hands on her wide hips and then slowly sunk his member deep inside her sex, feeling her wet vaginal muscles grip onto his shaft.

"Ohhhh fuck...Jesus fuck it's big in me," Regina cried out as Chris pushed all the way inside of her.

"Feels so good," he replied as he started going slow with his hips.

"Like that pussy don't you?" she moaned again as Chris rocked back and forth, making her feel the full length and thickness of his male organ intruding into her body.

"I do...feels really good," he replied as he began to move faster as their bodies were now slamming into each other.

Regina moaned again loud as he felt her sex tighten up. "Oh shit...fucking me so good."

Chris then began to slam hard against her ass feeling her thick backside take his body's motions. Not letting up, he buried his member far inside her sex over and over. The sensation of fucking her bareback was just as euphoric as knowing she was vulnerable to his fertile sperm.

"Ohhh fuck,...right there...keep fucking me!" she moaned again as Chris knew she was loving his cock fucking her.

Regina began pushing back against his thrusts. Chris still gripping her hips did not slow down and just kept on pounding his member inside her slick love cave without worry. He knew his cock head was poking deep past her cervix. He knew that his seed would be flowing inside of her and would be followed up by another dose just as soon as he could muster another erection.

Regina lifted her head as she still continued to push her ass against his pounding body. "Fucking that pussy good too."

Chris wanted to keep fucking her but could not help the urge to spill his seed inside of her. The pressure was there and the sensation of his approaching orgasm let him know it was the time. He pushed in faster and harder tightening his body and moaning louder.

Regina moaned in unison as Chris let go and began to feel his cock pumping its orgasm deep into her active reproductive system. There was nothing stopping his sperm now from finding a possible target to impregnate.

Regina turned to him as her body began to shake. He could feel her sex clamping down and massaging his tool as he kept himself deep enough. The flowing sensation of his sperm leaving through the tip of his male spear made him hit a state of tranquility as Regina kept still and allowed his DNA to rush in her without any regard to what might happen.

Regina pulled free and laid on the bed. "Get close and let me suck you clean."

Chris moved up and watched her fingers rub silently at her glazed cunt. His seed had yet to drip free, but her fingers were still rubbing away. His cock was still holding its strength as Regina quickly engulfed it.

Regina was sucking hard and fast now as he watched her fingers rub her wet slit with reckless abandon. His shaft's strength was holding true even after bursting its load. Her tongue flicked and plunged in his piss slit like it was wanting more warm cream too.

Regina let out a hard moan biting down on his member as his body shook violently. She pulled away and breathed heavy. "Oh my God...I came so hard."

"I can see that," Chris added, smiling as her naked body still looked amazing as it lay used in front of him.

1...34567...10