RentaSub

Story Info
Then strip naked to impress me and encourage me to fuck you.
6.7k words
3.8
3.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RentaSub - slave girl sara

I would like to introduce you all to my very first feature length story.

It was written in one sitting so you may as well read it as a complete story instead of multiple parts, sara xx

The title sounds as though the typist at a submarine company missed out a space or two, and, if so, do people really rent out submarines? Now the market this company is aiming at would understand straight away and may ask, do they rent out slaves as well?

If you recall one of my stories, 'High End Slave', referred to a company renting out slaves for corporate, public or private use.

Alice, the star of that story, picks up her tale where that one finished

I have finished a year living in the Pastor`s house being a jack of all trades. I kept house when his housekeeper went to help her daughter, who had just had a baby, and serviced the Pastor the nights he needed me. It was good, in fact it was very good, and I loved the attention I was given. The downside of the housekeeper being off for over a month was my indoor and very regular discipline virtually stopped. I missed it to such an extent I had to go back to the house where I used to work and ask one of the young men if he would belt me if I fucked him. Luckily he was well up for it but in turn it brought me heartache.

I loved my time there looking after four flat mates but was beaten and dismissed for not wanting to go and live with the house owner, the young man`s dad. Whilst I was with them, and they were having a games night, they had hired three or four girls in for their various sexual specialities. When we spoke they said they only worked when they wanted to for huge amounts of money and I photographed the business card they showed me;

RentaSub sub and slave hire.

Girls must be clean and obedient.

Contact xxxxx xxx xxx

I decided to give them a call;

"Yes Sir I will be with you at two o'clock, thank you Sir, oh, my name, it`s Alice White Sir."

I showered in cold water so as not to waste the church`s gas, put my best knickers and only bra on under my white blouse, grey jumper, and denim jeans. I vaguely knew where it was and arrived outside early at one thirty in case I was wrong. I waited a few minutes then knocked and went inside and up the staircase to another door, RentaSub. I knocked again and a gentleman opened the door.

"I am Alice White Sir, I am early should I wait outside Sir?"

"Hell no girl, come in."

He closed and locked the door.

"We do not want anyone bursting in I want you to have some privacy."

He brought my name up on his computer and I gave him my current address and phone number.

"Sub, slave or just a girl looking for fun?"

"Slave Sir."

He asked all sorts of personal and practical questions the strangest being, would I take a week off during my period or would I want fucking, he has clients who specify that, it was a no from me.

"Good girl, we have finished the paperwork, come closer let's see what we have and I will undress you."

"Yes Sir."

I walked over and stood in front of him and put my hands on my head. He smiled and walked behind me. His hands moved from behind me and reached in front and cupped my tits, squeezed, and let go, I never moved an inch. They went down and he unbuttoned my jeans, pulled down my zip a little and pushed his hands inside my jeans and knickers. I felt him feel my mound and stroke it, I had shaved that morning, three times in preparation for an examination. Then a squeeze of my hood and clit, I felt everything clench and contract and opened my legs a little more. He fingered me and I sighed a sigh of pleasure.

"Good girl, would you like to use the other room to undress, or you can do it here."

"I will do it here Sir, if I may?"

"Then strip naked to impress me and encourage me to fuck you slave."

"Yes Sir."

I seductively removed my jumper and blouse and pulled my titties over my bra to make them look bigger. Unbuttoned my jeans and lowered the zip to the bottom then pulled them open wide. From bare titties to my skimpy knickers I paraded a little then kicked off my jeans and pulled my knickers up tight and deep into my crotch. In seconds I was on my knees staring at his monster length cock.

"May I Sir?"

No answer but he held my nose tight so my mouth opened wide and slowly pushed it into my mouth and down my throat. I gagged and cum and he eased out, let go of my nose and let me continue alone. I could not help my hand clitty wanking myself, as I sucked. He lifted me over his desk, pushed my knickers to one side and fucked me like it was his first for ten years. He bounced off my sensual spot and bounced back onto it, I felt limp as I cum and cum.

He slapped my bottom to bring me round and lay me on his desk with my head over the end and open mouthed. He did not take much sucking before his warm gel filled my mouth and throat. The more I swallowed the more we both cum. He pulled out and slapped my tits.

"That was not too bad Alice, I will give you a little more practice before I let you loose on the good people of London."

"Thank you Sir, much appreciated."

"Your tits are a little on the small side for most of my clients, they like a girl with a grown-up chest, one they can fuck, if you get my meaning."

I began to well up and few tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Yes Sir, sorry Sir but I cannot help it."

"There, there little one, I know, let`s see if we can find you something to suck and sooth on."

He pushed his chair back from the desk and took out his cock again.

"Under you go, it`s a small space but just big enough for you."

I did as I was told and crouched under his desk. He pushed his chair back underneath and opened his legs as his phone rang. I moved my head forward and sucked and chewed on his slack cock. He finished his call and he stiffened.

"Not sure about the biting Alice, he pulled his chair back, over you go girl, you earned a spanking."

And a spanking I got but managed to be balancing my clit on the cock I worked hard to stiffen, so had a few cums. He finished spanking and stroked my bottom.

"Back under girl hope you learnt a lesson?"

I nodded and he wanked his cock a few times and pulled my head back onto it. He finally cum and I was brought back out as there was a knock on the door.

"Hello Brian, come in, just in time, Alice is giving free sucks, take a seat. Alice, hook onto Brian as we talk business, if she bites, spank her, or spank her first, your choice."

What did I look like, tits still over my bra and knickers cutting my lips in half.

"A blow will do fine for now but will take a rain check on spanking her."

I was knelt down and unzipped him, took him out and gave him a pre-suck wanking. He was only small but beautifully shaved, I tried to get his balls in too, he must have liked that as he cum soon after. I cleaned him up and he stood and put himself away. They concluded their business, shook hands and he left.

"Into your kennel slave."

"Please may I pee Sir."

He led me to the toilet, "Squat on the seat slave."

And yet another person wanted to watch me pee, it was an easy thing for me to oblige him. He took me back into the office and unbuckled his belt.

"When I give you an order you do not answer back, lose the bra and hold your tits up."

He soon had me in tears. He pointed to his crotch, look how hard you made me, kneel and lubricate, it's going up your arse?"

"Yes Sir,"

I knelt and covered his cock in spit before being bent over his desk again and having my bottom fucked, then into my pussy. He pulled on my belted pussy as his cum warmed up my belly.

"Back in your place."

I crawled below his desk again, curled up and slept a little.

"Stick your bum up I want to finger your tight pussy.

I have a job for you tomorrow, it`s for four hours and pays £100, you up for it?"

"Yes please Sir."

"You do not even know what it is."

"I trust your judgement Sir."

He slapped my bottom.

"Back under I need a suck."

I sucked him hard and he pulled me up and had me sit on his cock. It was ace and I was in charge of such a big one. Once he was cleaned off and put away he opened his desk drawer.

"You have been magnificent today Alice and here is £100 to get a few nice things to wear, especially undies with peak-a-boo bras, if you use the sex shop over the road and mention RentaSub she will give you a generous discount. I will message you a time and place later today, any questions?"

"Thank you very much for the money Sir, would you like another suck before I go Sir."

He smiled, opened the door, and patted my bottom as a left. I was now a proper working girl and that was the first wage I had ever had, all for me. When I worked while living at home my wage was paid to my dad, I did not mind, I did not need any money for anything. I went straight home and put my money in my undies, well, one bra and three pairs of knickers drawer.

"ALICE?"

Oh brilliant it was our housekeeper back. I ran and jumped into her arms.

"I have missed you so much Miss."

"As I have missed you my sweet girl. Where were you, when I returned no one was in and the door was left open?"

I told her all about my day and job offer.

"We will discuss that later Alice, undress and get my kitchen strap."

"Yes Miss."

I went over her knee and she strapped my bottom as she spoke. Crack, "Leaving the door open indeed, Crack, all we had could have been stolen, Crack, no one to deal with visitors," Crack. Lots of Cracks of her belt on my bottom later, I could not hear what she was saying over my screams and tears.

"Get my kitchen scissors and pass me your bra."

She cut holes in the end of the cups on my only bra.

"Try this."

I put it on and she pulled my nipples through and nipped them hard.

"Back over girl I have missed spanking you small bottom."

And spank it she did, hard and long. After every spanking she would sit me on her knee open her blouse and pull out her generous tits, she would pinch one and push my mouth onto it. I would suckle and she would make use of my girly bits until I fell asleep. Sometimes I woke up in my bed.

I told cook all about my day yesterday and for once in her life she was gobsmacked. I cleared the table and went upstairs, I had a Pee, got my bag, put my coat on and got my money out of the drawer. As I cleared the bottom three steps in one, cook was there with her hat and coat on.

"Are you going out too Miss?"

"Of course, you do not think I would let you go to one of those sexual shops on your own do you?"

"Sex shop Miss!"

SWAT on my bottom.

"If you are thinking of correcting me all the time we are shopping you will end up sleeping on your front."

I rubbed my bottom, "Sorry Miss."

I linked up with her and off we went, funny she knew exactly where it was. We were browsing and a pretty young lady asked if she could help. I said I had been sent by the office opposite and she would be able to help.

"Jeff sends us lots of customers, is it general sexy wear you need?"

"Yes please Miss."

"Let`s go into the back."

We followed her in where an older lady was sorting through some stock.

"Hello love, Tina will help you."

She looked past me to cook, "Hello again Jean, how`s your new granddaughter?"

She knew cook, and well by the look of it, it was my turn to be gobsmacked!

I never had a bra on as cook had cut holes in it. Tina told me to strip to my knickers and then measured me, "30A"

I so wanted to be 32B today, never mind. She brought me all sorts from crotchless knickers to sexy nightwear. I chose lots of stuff, some from their sale. Tina put it through the till and asked the older lady if it was ok to give me the usual 15% RentaSub discount, but she said as she knew us 25% and she had popped a present in my bag too. I paid the £72.80 and gave Tina £5 as a thank you for all her help and patience.

"Fancy a coffee and a sticky bun Miss, I hear the place we are both living at serves awful meals, hahaha?"

"That will be lovely." SWAT

I went for a Pee in the cafe and looked in the cloakroom mirror at my bum cheeks, a big hand-print on each. We chatted, drank and ate, I never ever dared mention the lady in the shop knowing her.

*********

*Ping*

A text message off my employer;

6.00pm

London Millennium Palace

Dress - Normal

Stage Door

Contact - Ask for Mezz

Wage £150

Pass to Follow.

*Ping*

Back stage pass.

I showed Miss.

"Wow Alice, that`s one big swanky theatre, well done. Would you like me to give you a bath in my special bubbles when we get home?"

"Oh yes please Miss."

"And afterwards I will do your hair like a film star."

I began to weep and just dodged a WHACK. We strolled home without a care in the world. I was undressed, bathed, dried, and had my hair done. I have three dresses, one I wear every day, one I wear when my other is in the wash and one still in a plastic cover that I was bought by the owner of the big house I looked after with the four people in, he took everything else with him when I was dismissed. I loved it, it was just smart.

I was ready for off and Miss lent me her best shawl and even walked me to the Palace. I was early but showed my pass and was allowed in.

"Mr. Mezzo please."

"I will take you to him love."

"Ah, hello, Alice, thank you for coming so early, we are not on stage till after nine so plenty of time to practice."

"That`s ok Sir, how can I assist you?"

"I am a Magician I make things appear and disappear, I also make the logical illogical."

Gulp!

"You do know I am an Adult magician don`t you Alice?"

"No Sir, but no problems."

"Good girl, do you suck cocks?"

"Yes Sir."

"Let me see how this disappears down your throat."

He pulled out a whopper cock from his pants and I knelt to take him in.

It nearly all disappeared, once hard.

"Now pussy time, this will also be part of tonight`s show, how do you prefer it?"

"May I be fucked on all fours please Sir?"

"Sure, lay over that open magic chest."

I did and he closed the lid and he fucked me to oblivion, wow, what a fucking. I woke up somewhere else.

"You have good contractions in there Alice."

"What happened then Sir."

"You were under the influence of my magic wand, hahaha. Oh, plus I am a hypnotist and will guide you through many tricks. Cock swallowing will be a fun part of my act, my cock out, me wanking then into you, now you see it, now you don`t. This will be mouth and pussy. I will ask the audience if anyone would like to fuck my prop, I will take two, one for each hole. Next I will saw you in half, any questions so far?"

"No Sir I will be fine."

We practiced all sorts of stuff and now I can even fire ping pong balls out of my pussy! The scariest thing was my tits in a guillotine, he cut a vegetable in half then it slid down past my tits, wow.

Stage time arrived and we did all we had practiced, and more besides and I was fucked four times. I was called back on stage twice as the capacity crowd went bonkers, we came off stage and Sir added something to my body. Back on stage and he laid me on my back over the casket, legs in the air and wide, he pulled two bunches of flowers and a bunch of grapes from my pussy, I think!

"Darling you were my best assistant ever, you have earned your £150 plus a £50 bonus, a shame you won`t be on stage tomorrow."

"Oh won`t I Sir?"

"Well, no, no one ever comes back twice."

"I will Sir, I loved all that attention, and the fuckings Sir."

"Right you have a deal, lets shake on it."

He pulled out his cock and I wanked him till he decided to fuck me, wonderful. He said my stripes had turned everyone on, him too.

It was ten-thirty already and he got me a taxi to take me home, I was late. Cook was waiting up, she had her kitchen strap in her hand.

"Sorry I am late Miss, I deserve the hiding you are going to give me Miss."

Miss could see I was high so decided a late home spanking over her knee would suffice and I had to stay in bed when I woke in the morning for the strapping I was due. My dreams were incredible but the strapping off Miss brought me down to earth as I lay full length of my bed to suffer whack after whack of her belt and hear how worried she had been.

Her youngest son had stayed overnight, he was in London on business and she left the room as he came in, he sat on my pillows and pulled my head to his crotch. His cock was pretty small, but any cock was better than none. Once hard I sat on him and fucked him. He joined us for brekky and I did my chores in good time.

"Pastor wants you Alice."

"Be right there Miss."

I was still in my nighty.

"Let me check the stripes Alice."

"Yes Sir, oh Sir, cook gave me a late home spanking last night and her strap this morning."

I pulled my nighty over my head and leant over his desk.

"Legs wider Alice."

I spread and he fucked me.

"Thank you Sir."

I did four days with the magician; he was moving on to Scotland for five nights then to Spain for a season.

"If ever you want a job Alice, you have one with me and you will see the world."

He gave me his card with his mobile number on,

"Thank you Sir, I will think very hard about it, I am so temped."

I popped round to see him at the theatre before he left and he let me fuck him, I felt hypnotised again, what a chopper that magician produced, day after day.

*********

Two days passed and;

*Ping*

A text message off my employer;

2.00pm

LoveLife Nursing Home

Lovet Place, SW 235

Dress - Revealing

Wage - £150

Contact - Matron

Matron told me her clients were of a very high grade, ex-actors, singers even diplomats and she liked to give the eight older gentlemen a monthly treat.

"Just stand in the middle of the room and slowly strip off your clothes, folding each garment into a neat pile, then sort of dance towards each resident, it they start to grope, stand just out of their reach."

"Yes Miss."

She put some old-fashioned music on, some were singing as they were trying to touch me.

"Come lay on the table girl so they can feel your warmth and sexiness."

I did as she asked and she wheeled them up two at a time, one either side so they could fondle and poke me, one even licked me. I must have been a few hours laying and encouraging them,

"Off you get girl, that`s you finished now, unless?"

"Unless what Miss?"

"If you wish to relieve them with your hand, they would make a collection for you."

All the men smiled.

"I do not need extra money Miss I will volunteer my time for the men who gave so much to us during their lifetimes."

One by one I unzipped or unbuttoned their trousers and wanked them, it was all very clinical. Matron collected their cum in tissues and put them in a basket on wheels. Some had lots to give, some little and two nothing at all. I was taken to the showers to wash and dress then went back to say goodbye, most were now asleep.

"Thank you Alice, you have been the best we have ever had, here is your agreed £150 and in the envelope a thank you from the men."

"Thank you Miss, please may I come again?"

"Of course I will be in touch with your agency."

"Excuse me Miss, I mean, voluntarily, and maybe I will learn some old fashioned songs and sing with them and for them."

She pulled me forward and kissed my forehead.

"Of course you can, any time you wish, oh and Alice, anytime you need a new job we will always find you one here."

"Awwww thank you Miss."

I skipped back home like a little girl and could not wait to tell cook all about it.

12