RentaSub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then I had to wank them all in turn Miss."

"My, my, such a gushing girl, maybe a spanking over cook`s knee will bring you back to earth?"

I undressed and got the spanking I needed to ground me. As I dressed the envelope fell out of my pocket.

"What is this Alice?"

"Oh the old men had a collection for me Miss, would you like to open it?

"Goodness me Alice, two hundred and fifty pounds, I need to open you a Post Office account.

Now go put your work clothes on and do your chores unless you want to feel the Pastor`s belt."

"Who needs my belt?"

"We were just saying Alice would feel it if she did not get her chores done."

"Quite right, no one likes a lazy girl, you know the position Alice."

"Yes Sir."

I went to bend over the table as he unbuckled his huge belt.

"Shall we say twenty cook?"

"I always think thirty sounds better, perhaps I will give you some privacy."

Which usually meant he was going to fuck me too. Thirty-five whips later he stopped, I counted them, no idea why.

"Kneel now sweet girl."

He already had his cock out and was stroking it. I sucked then he fucked and boy was I ready for that.

"Perhaps pop by my office tonight about eight Alice."

"Yes of course Sir."

"Good girl."

He never actually said why but it was usually for a caning and another fucking. A small price to pay for living in London rent free. As I thought, the evening was a lecture, a suck, ten stripes and fucked, don`t you just love continuity?

*********

We were just finishing breakfast.

*Ping*

A text message off my employer;

2.00pm

Allinktom Manor SW124

Dress - Sexy

Wage - £250 for 6 Hours

Ring The Bell

Contact - Lord Allinktom

Lord Allinktom opened the door and I curtsied.

"They said you were a polite young lady, do come in."

"Thank you Sir."

"I have a guest in the drawing room waiting for us. Alice, this is Gustav, he will be your partner in crime this afternoon. Let me explain your afternoon's work. Let me take you to the back of the house overlooking the railway line."

We went down lots of corridors and finally went into a large bedroom with a four-poster bed, the first I had ever seen and so very grand.

"Some fifty odd years ago I was a budding musician but down on my luck! I had no parents or family around me and hopped over the gates at the railway station and onto a train, any train. We stopped at the main junction outside this very window and a young couple were making love in full view of everyone, the whole train cheered and clapped and a young lady next to me spoke."

"Isn`t it great to be alive what with Christmas coming up and all."

"Suppose for some it is, yes, I do not feel so lucky at present."

"The train conductor came and I had no ticket to show, I said; perhaps you may be better sat elsewhere Miss as I do not have a ticket and feel there may be a scene."

"She pulled out her purse and paid for me to where she was going. We have now been married fifty years and I vowed to own this house one day and today is the anniversary of when we met. It was fate, her parents owned a famous record label and gave me a job, so here I am now in that very house by the very window which changed my life, now your tasks."

"This clock is timed to go off every twenty minutes to coincide with a train waiting for the points to change then going to its destination. I want you two to perform some lovely acts with each other while the train is waiting then wave and smile as it sets off. Will you agree to do it, just from the one o`clock to three o`clock trains, that way it's adults only as children will be at school?"

We agreed and began to strip as the clock pinged. We stopped and both had the same idea, as it drew slowly towards us we undressed each other and when naked he faced me to the window and pushed his cock between my legs sticking out in front of me, he massaged my tits, as it pulled away we both smiled and waved.

"That was just perfect, I should be back before three, refreshments on the side table, please help yourself."

"Yes Sir."

We sat opposite each other and chatted.

"Would you like a wank Sir or perhaps finger me?"

"Let`s wait until the next chime."

For the next few chimes we wanked, sucked, fingered and fucked and always waved. The next to the last chime Gustav stood and I knelt and sucked him almost all in, then turned to wave and smile and guess who was in the last carriage, yep, Lord Allinktom who waved back and blew a kiss.

We did the three o`clock with me bent double and being fucked up the bum. The train pulled away and we waved and smiled just as Lord Allinktom came into the room. He wanted to see the reaction of the passengers and it was just like it was over fifty years ago. Sir gave us an envelope each, Gustav left and I was offered the ensuite to shower.

"Please Sir, I do not need paying for today I am just so happy to be part of your wonderful story."

I gave him my envelope back and went to shower.

"Ever been spanked dry little one, I used to often do it to my three daughters?"

"Not for ages and ages Sir, I so loved it."

When I got out of the shower he was sat on the bathroom buffet with a towel across his knee and patted it. No words were spoken as I lay being gently spanked and rubbed, then harder and harder till I sobbed then cried, the spanking finished. He left me over his knee until the crying stopped and back to sobbing.

He averted his eyes as I stood up and wrapped a clean towel round me then sat me on his knee and cuddled. He smelt like my Grandpa did after such an event at their house when I stayed over growing up. I also remember Grandad spanking my Gran every night at bed time.

I dressed and put my coat on and followed him to the front door.

"Dear Alice, you have made me so happy today I could almost weep, this door is always open for you and if ever you want to move in with me and my wife, you may, it would be our pleasure."

I could not speak, I kissed his cheek and cried, almost all the way home. Cook was out so I had a little while alone to get myself together.

"Alice?"

"Coming Miss."

I ran down the stairs and she was waiting for me, belt in her hand, I frowned.

"Well might you frown young lady, what have you been told about leaving your clothes all around the house?"

It was one coat, maybe the first time ever.

"Sorry Miss, it was thoughtless."

I undressed, again and lay over the table, her son came down to oversee proceedings before setting off back home.

"You need the practice for when you get home son."

"Thanks mum, you can leave it with me."

She gave him the belt and left the room. He rubbed my already glowing bottom.

"Hold tight you ungrateful little bitch I am going to skin you."

"No your fucking not."

I grabbed my coat from behind the chair and ran out of the house. I hid in the place we store the logs and waited for him to leave. Five minutes later the back door opened.

"Alice, over this table now."

I flew out of my hiding place for a hiding over the table.

"Coming Miss."

Do cooks know everything?

"I heard what he said and would have stopped him treasure, now where were we, coat off and over the table."

I got my strapping and a cuddle and a suckle sat on her knee.

"Now, tell me all about it."

I told her all about my afternoon and how happy and sad I was.

"Right upstairs and get your work stuff on."

I made for the door.

"Back over Alice."

I never argued and got another twenty whacks.

"Now, back to your room and take this with you."

She threw me my coat and guess what, the envelope from the Lord fell out, he had put it in my coat pocket whilst I showered, I cried up to my room and laid on my bed sobbing. Cook came in, laid on my bed and cuddled me to sleep.

*********

It was soon morning and breakfast time.

*Ping*

A text message off my employer;

2.00pm Tomorrow

Home of Glory Gentlemen's Club

Horne Terrace, SW 314

Dress - Optional

Wage £250 a Day - 5 days - Finish at 10.00pm

Contact - Ellis

I showed Cook, "Do you know what this is Alice?"

"No Miss."

"I think you will enjoy the attention."

"Wowzer Miss."

"I will give you a clue, you will be admired close up and from a distance, people will queue to be with you but, you will never see their faces. I may need to get the Pastor to stripe you."

The two days I had to wait took for ever to pass. Cook had spoken to our Pastor who belted my bottom and gave me eight stripes, hard ones at that, I cried all over his cock as I sucked him hard before he fucked me.

"Would you like me to take you to the door Alice?"

"Please Miss, that would be lovely."

I rang the bell of the big black door and on the intercom asked for Ellis.

"You must be Alice."

"Yes Sir."

I waved cook bye-bye.

"Let`s take you into the office where you can change and I can take a few extra notes on top of what the agency sent me. Rate out of five in order, one being you favourite and five being you least favourite."

He handed me a list;

Anal

Pussy

Mouth

Hand

All

"All a one Sir, I do not mind."

I got undressed and looked for something to wear.

"The agency said you enjoy kennel play, so under my desk you go, I want to try all you offer."

He pulled his tracky bottoms down, he was commando and his cock dangled soft just below his baggy ball sack.

"I see you are nicely striped, perfect for dual access, and unless you want more stripes get my cock in your mouth and suck."

I sucked him stiff and he pushed his chair back.

"Wank with each hand in turn, have you the brain capacity to wank two men whilst being fucked?"

"I think so Sir, I will try my very best."

"Over my desk, legs astride."

I was fucked in my pussy and bummy.

"Back under and mouth open to finish me off."

I sucked his cock till he squirted down my throat and I licked him clean. He pointed to a door.

"Go Pee and clean up and I will give you a tour of your workplace. You work for an hour and then have fifteen minutes clean up and drink time. Any reports of lethargy and you go over the centre spanking horse for a whipping."

We walked straight into where girls were being fitted into various harnesses.

"Legs up for Alice I think Paul."

I was taken behind a wooden structure and laid in it with my legs pushed through to where we had just been standing. I was pulled forward and my legs fastened up and out, leaving my secret bits on full view.

"Just tighten her up a bit Paul, even though she is small she is a bit slack."

Whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack. Ellis added ten more slaps with his hand fully on my lips and clit. I saw him drop his pants again and he fucked me.

"Much better and she will swell with the bruises during her shift, make a note Paul, a tightening every shift."

"All ready to serve girls?"

A yes from all. Ellis and Paul left the room and I heard voices. My first customer pushed his head onto my pussy and I thanked him with a few cums. Next, a sound hard fucking in my pussy, I was glad of the straps I could hold onto to keep me in place and another few cums.

When he pulled out someone, Paul I guess, wiped my pussy ready for the next customer who dipped into the lube for my bummy hole and his cock. He eased in gently and must have heard my sigh. He fucked me till he cum and my bonus was he fingered and nipped my clitty for a joint cum. One more straight fucking and I was replaced and went for my break.

"Alice?"

"Yes Sir."

"Kennel."

He was wanking, he had all the room action on various screens on his desk. I took my place and sucked him off.

"Sucking or fucking next Alice."

"Please Sir I do not mind."

"Paul, put Alice in the right sucking bay, you will suck and wank the waiting customers."

"Please Sir, I have not had a drink or a Pee."

He pulled his seat back and took a small paddle from his drawer, patted his knee and over I went for a spanking.

"No one likes a whinger Alice, bad for morale."

I was spanked to tears.

"Anything to say Alice?"

"No Sir."

"Over the desk."

WHOOSH, I heard the practice swing of his cane after three stripes he spoke.

"Sorry Sir is what I was looking for."

WHOOSH, WHOOSH.

"Anything to say Alice?"

"Thank you Sir, so sorry,"

That`s what I was trying to say, not sure what came out of my blubbering mouth.

"Change of plan Paul, put her in the sucking and mounting booth."

I was on all fours, my mouth facing a largish sized hole and bum sticking up to another hole. I was soon sucking a juicy big black cock and appeared to be being fucked by another cock of a similar size. My shift was soon over and Paul took me to Ellis, I went straight to my kennel.

"Am I going to have to cane you tomorrow girl?"

"No Sir, please would you fuck my face?"

"Good girl."

His cock tasted so sweet he had obviously fucked a few of the other girls, he cum, I cum then I dressed and went home with my pay envelope. I told cook of my day and she ran me a bath with her special bubbles in and washed and fingered me all over. It was after eleven at night and she carried me to my bedroom and put me to bed.

I slept till eight the following morning. I went downstairs naked and sat for brekky. Miss made me a milky coffee and some porridge to build me up.

"Are you going to work again today Alice?"

"Yes Miss if you will allow it."

"Good girl."

I went in early and Ellis was out so I got naked and went into my kennel. When he came in I came out a little and begged like a dog and put my tongue out. He obliged by pushing his floppy cock into my mouth.

It was work time; he kissed my forehead.

"Alice you are now excused kennel duties, thank you."

It was soon the end of my five-day contract, I knocked on Ellis's door.

"I have just come to say bye and thank you Sir and may I have one last stay in your kennel?"

He eased back and I put my hand down his pants and wanked him a little, then into my kennel and he will never ever have as good a suck as I gave him, his cum as always was delish.

"Alice, come and work for me I will give you a small partnership, you can run the girls, I will make it well worth your while."

"Thank you Sir, I will bear that in mind, I have loved every second and will give it careful consideration."

He hugged me, "You have a small bonus in your envelope as a personal thank you."

I left well chuffed with my past week. Cook came to meet me, as she had the previous four nights and I bought us both a fish and chip supper. I had a few days without any work from the agency and got up to date at home. The third morning as we were having breakfast,

*Ping*

A text message off my employer;

11.00 am

Oriental Restaurant SW105

Dress - Sexy

Wage £150 for 3 Hours @ Lunch

Contact - Hwon Ung Lo

I think I need a new challenge Miss, I have tasted so many new jobs this past month or so, what do you think I should do? Cook went and brought her kitchen strap.

"I think you need something to help you focus."

"May I go over your knee Miss?"

She snapped her doubled strap.

"Of course sweetheart."

12