All Comments on 'Renter'

by bbccouple

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More please

This is a very good story, we want a Chapter 2 soon.

hoser4mehoser4meabout 8 years ago
good story!

Very nice story! You should consider working with an editor to make it even better by cleaning up grammar, spelling, punctuation, tense and context. Don't be discouraged by my coaching - keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
GREAT

Now get down there and clean them up. Become a CUCKOLD husband YUM YUM YUM

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Great start, keep story going

Love the story, can't get enough of BBC. xoxoxox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
looking for email friends who can email true stories of bad black boys rough lowlifes forcing decent

looking for email friends who can email true stories or videos of bad black boys rough lowlifes forcing decent white women into becoming their sluts and milking cows humiliating them freeloading them, breeding them against their will - going also after their daughters mothers aunts cousins sisters acquaintances friends lady relatives to milk and breed them too ohhhhhh ***

virgintsik1@gmail.com

1954hall1954hallalmost 8 years ago
Love it

Love stories where a Blackman takes over a white couple, ending up fucking the wife anytime he wants. Getting her addicted to the nastiness and feeling of letting a Blackman change her into a slave for blackmen to use and enjoy. The husband watching as she's stretched out by a more powerful man and cock. Seeing her lying there and letting a black African take his place between her white thights and own and control her. Shooting as much cum into her as he wants till she accepts being bred by him instead of her husband. The power of the submissive experience will never go away and she will belong to the black race forever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My 53 yr old bbc HOTWIFE

There is nothing hotter than watching my mature white wife fucked to oblivion by an exceptionally hung young black stallion. It really is amazing. My wife beame a bbc slut 7yrs ago and still cannot get enough huge uncut black cock and huge heavy loads of thick cum they provide. I don't get to fuck my wife any more. No point. Can't compete with black men nor can she feel me inside her anymore. Plus she is just not interested whatsoever in having a white cock. She does however give me the occasional hand job and usually does that while squatting over my face feeding me a fresh hot cream pie. I usually cum in seconds. A happy wife is a happy life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: anonymous-hotwife

You're either a lying fuck or a sick fuck. Which is it? If it's the latter, you should be removed from the gene pool.

Benzguy280Benzguy280almost 8 years ago
Fucking Hot

Now this is hot, great start to a hot fucking story. I can just being there watching my wife getting fucked by this hot Black Stud and loving it. Can't wait for the cousins to join in and fuck her.

blueeyed38bbwblueeyed38bbwover 7 years ago
Good story needs an editor

Good story line; would like to see another chapter. However you need an editor to clean up the spelling and grammar errors which detract from the story.

proudcuckproudcuckover 7 years ago
loved it

Is there a part 2???

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: anonymous-hotwife You're either a lying fuck or a sick fuck. Which is it? If it's the latter, you should be removed from the gene pool.

Why so critical? Sure it's just wishful thinking, but aren't we all a bunch of perverts who live in a fantasy world? That's why we're here. If we were living our dreams we wouldn't be spending so much time on the internet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nicely written

Easy to follow, erotic in content. I liked it.

cuckoldmotleycuckoldmotley28 days ago

Good story but not so sure about the cousins part at the end. That would need a little more development. But great that Garland negotiated a rent free arrangement.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous