Renting a Beach Villa Pt. 02

Story Info
Fun and Games.
4.8k words
4.55
16.6k
11
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a busy, and exciting first day at the beach, Karyn and Joe enjoyed a slow morning, drinking coffee a quick soak in the hot tub followed by a hard fuck in the shower.

The other women wanted to go shopping after lunch, but Karyn decided to stay back to get some sun. Joe hadn't realized she wasn't going and had already asked the guys over for cards. "It'll just be a couple of hours, hon, I promise."

After an hour or so, Karyn walked into the kitchen to refresh her drink. Joe wondered if it was his imagination, but it seemed that she bent into the fridge just a bit too long. She then did the same when looking into the cabinet for a snack. She knew that Joe was there with Jay and Mark, but continued to show off a bit anyway while the men continued to play cards. Karyn then served everyone some drinks and snacks. This time, she bent over the table, letting everyone get a good look down her bikini top. After playing another half hour or so, Karyn came back and started the same routine once more, this time in an even more exaggerated fashion.

Up until then, the men had betting for drinks at the bar later, or who would pay for dinner that evening. As Joe dealt, they began discussing the next bet and winning prize. Just then, Karyn interrupted, "do you want to up the stakes a bit?"

"What do you have in mind honey?" Joe asked.

"How about this, what if I were to flash my ass and pussy to the winner of the next hand?" she asked.

Jay and Mark just stared silently towards Joe who was actually not sure what to say since he wasn't sure if Karyn was joking. No one moved. Karyn winked over at Joe. Jay and Mark looked back and forth at Karyn and then Joe to see what would happen. Karyn stood there staring to see if her husband would put an end to the game. He didn't.

Joe decided to see if she was bluffing and said with a grin, "OK by me, of course I already saw them today."

"No shit!?!" said Jay, wondering if Karyn would really do it with the other women out shopping. He quickly grabbed the deck and dealt out three cards, one to each man, then stopped and put the deck down.

Mark just laughed, "Dude, why did you stop?"

"Fuck that!" said Jay. "High card wins. Let's go NOW!"

Jay flipped over a 10. Joe had a 6. Mark turned over a 9. Karyn stood there staring at the three cards lying face up on the table. She waited silent to see if Joe would chicken out and put an end to it. He didn't Joe just sat quietly and watched her reaction.

Karyn felt a sudden rush of different ideas and emotions all at once. She felt a little dirty that her husband would let her be the prize in a card game (especially since it was her idea!) She also felt really sexy at being the grand prize. She noticed that her pussy was getting a little wet at the thought of spreading her legs and flashing another new friend. She felt horny and even more turned on than she had seen herself on video the night before.

Joe continued to keep quiet, so she quickly decided to reward the winner of the bet. Karyn walked over by Jay with a playful look on her face and in her gait. She grabbed a chair as she moved, setting it in front of Jay. Karyn did a little teasing dance around the chair, bent over it with her ass swaying just a foot or so from Jay's face, and pulled down her swim bottoms, wagging her ass as she did so. She pulled them back up, sat on the chair, spread her legs wide and pulled the material to the side.

Jay stared straight down, marveling at her silky smooth shaved pussy. Jay continued to stare at her smooth hairless twat for some time and smiled. He could feel his erection growing in his pants and did his best to cover it up. "Daaaaamn!" He said, as if he had never seen a woman's pussy before.

Karyn felt very sexy and was turned on by the whole idea of flashing her pussy to Jay. She thought about reaching down and giving him a quick masturbation show, but held back. She wondered if Joe would think it went too far. She closed her legs back and jumped off the chair just as quickly as she had climbed up.

Karyn was fucking horny and dripping wet by this point. She really wanted to get off, but wasn't sure what to do next.

"Come on, let's play again!" exclaimed Mark. "Do you realize that I am now the only person here that hasn't seen Karyn's pussy today? I want another chance."

Joe had to admit that this little show really turned him on. His wife was walking around the house like an insatiable little tramp, showing off her goods. The thought of it made Joe want to fuck her right then.

"Alright," he said. "We will play one more, winner gets to..."

"The winner gets a blowjob," Karyn blurted out, without really thinking about what she was saying.

The comment even surprised the hell out of Karyn. Jay looked over at Joe who again didn't protest, Actually, Joe said nothing. How far would his little vixen really go? As he wondered, Jay began to deal out three more cards.

Everyone was waiting for someone else to call off the dare. But no one did. Jay turned over a 10. Mark turned over a Jack and looked quickly towards Joe. Joe looked at the card, and then looked at Mark.

Leaving his card face down on the table, he said to Mark, "you win."

Everyone turned to Karyn to see what she would do next. She didn't hesitate for a second. She got on her knees and crawled under the table. She ran her hand up Mark's leg to feel that his cock was already hard. By now her pussy was soaking wet. She was 100% committed to sucking his dick, at least a little. She had no intention of stopping, nor was she hoping that Joe would intervene, but if anyone told her to stop, she would.

Karyn unzipped Marks fly to see his cock pop out and stand erect. Mark's dick stood a full 8 inches. She quickly pulled down his jeans and underwear to his ankles. Karyn can get very orally fixated, but she had never done anything so spontaneous like this before. She wrapped her lips around Mark's cock and began to suck him off. She licked up and down his rock hard shaft, letting her tongue run over the tight veins bulging out from it. She pulled him out of her mouth and leaned back. When she did a string of pre-cum connected the head of Mark's darkened cock to her lips. Her pussy was so wet. She felt like such a whore and it turned her on. Here she was, on her knees under the table sucking the dick of a guy she didn't know last week. She took her hand and wrapped it around Mark's cock, then took her other hand and began playing with her clit.

Karyn had Mark's dick all the way down her throat, sucking it and pumping it, with two fingers shoved up her hot cunt. Jay sat silently, stunned. Joe was somewhat in disbelief that Karyn was being so bold. The guys could hear Karyn slurping and sucking in Mark's pulsating cock. Mark just tilted his head back and enjoyed the ride as his new friend's wife swallowed his pole.

Both of the other men were really turned on, but for some reason, did not try to look under the table. So they sat there and listened. The sound of Mark's groaning, the sound of Karyn's moaning, the sound of Karyn sucking and licking Mark's pole. Karyn crawled out from under the table, laughing. Her hair messed up. They all just kind of looked at each other, not sure of what was going to happen next... except Mark. He was about to cum all over himself.

"Hey, what about my blowjob?" Mark insisted. "I won the bet!"

It was then that Joe decided to take control of the situation. "I have a better idea. Karyn is going to fuck you instead. If we play our cards right, Karyn is going to fuck all of us. Aren't you sweetheart?"

Karyn felt a sudden rush of excitement and lust. Was she really going to get a good fuck by 3 guys? She could not believe how excited the idea made her just then, she had never fantasied about anything like it.

She looked Joe straight in the eyes and said, "as you wish honey." With that, she walked to the middle of the living room and took off her bathing suit, top and bottom. Damn she looked hot. Joe felt his cock pressing so hard into his shorts it hurt.

Karyn got on her knees in front of the trio and started to play with her clit. She closed her eyes and slowly masturbated, putting on a little show for the guys, waiting not-so- patiently to be taken by them.

"Who would like to fuck my horny little slut first?" Joe inquired, a devilish smile crossed his face.

Taking that as an invitation, Mark pulled his clothes completely off. He walked around behind Karyn and got her on all fours. He began by rubbing her cunt. She was wet and ready to get fucked. He slid his already hard cock up in her pussy, all the way to the hilt. As Karyn's pussy was split open by Mark's shaft, she let out a little sigh. It felt so good to have his hard cock inside of her, finally. Mark grabbed her hips with both hands and began to thrust inside of her with a steady, forceful rhythm.

Jay wasn't going to waste this opportunity. He took off his clothes and knelt in front of Karyn. While being fucked by Mark, she opened her eyes to see Jay's hard dick in her face. Jay rubbed the head on her lips and she gladly opened her mouth to take him in.

Karyn was getting fucked fast and hard by Mark, while sucking Jay at the same time. She felt like such a dirty little girl, and the thought thrilled her. For the moment, Joe just sat back on the couch and watched the show. Jay continued to pump his dick in an out of Karyn's mouth while Mark rammed her from behind.

"You like having both those cocks, don't you baby?" Joe teased. You are a horny little thing, aren't you?"

With that, Mark began to ram her harder from behind, his balls slapped against Karyn's wet clit as he pumped his stiff cock in and out of her. She moaned and shuddered as she felt her climax coming on. Cumming hard, her pussy clenched on Mark's cock.

"That's it, cum for me, you hot, fucking sexy thing," Mark urged. "That's it. Squeeze my cock while you fuck me hard!" With that, Mark's balls tighten and he began to pump his cum into Joe's wife, her pussy swollen from the had pounding.

"Oh yea, oh yea, oh crap!" Mark moaned as he continued to pump Karyn's smooth love hole.

Meanwhile, Jay began to push his dick a little deeper down Karyn's throat. She could taste his cum starting to flow. She felt Jay's cock swell in her mouth as hid cum began to squirt. She pulled his rock hard cock out and stroked it, sending his hot cum shooting on her chin and tits. His dick twitched and jumped as it pumped sperm all over her. She continued to stroke him until Jay's balls were completely empty.

"That's it baby. Suck my fucking cock like a pro," Jay said. "That's it. Milk my balls dry with your lips".

Jay stepped back, sat down on the floor and leaned on the sofa, spent. Both he and Mark sat back for a minute, but Karyn remained on her hands and knees. Joe could tell from the look on her face that she was nowhere near finished having her insatiable little cunt being used. She was clearly not yet fully satisfied.

Joe stood and took off his clothes. He momentarily stood over his voracious little wife. She had just fucked and sucked two guys and it turned Joe on incredibly, especially watching her enjoy it. They had played a game and she was the prize. Joe's cock was so hard and all he wanted was to fuck the snot out of his sweet little tramp wife, just like she wanted, just like she needed.

Joe got on his knees behind Karyn. She pushed her hips back, willing Joe to enter her, but Joe was still too far away. Karyn groaned and whimpered, making sounds that were equally part lustful animal, and part pouty child. Joe looked closely at Karyn's fresh-fucked cunt. She was dripping a mixture of her own juices and Mark's cum. The sight and the smell of sex turned Joe on to no end. He could hardly wait to fuck her and get inside her hot, slutty cunt for his sloppy seconds.

"My turn to fuck you now sweetie," he said, passion and lust in his voice.

"Oh yes baby," was all that she could manage.

"Your sweet little pussy has already been used back here babydoll," Joe teased.

"Oh yes!"

Joe began to give Karyn some instruction. "Karyn, I want you to taste what I am about to stick my dick into. Mark, please kneel in front of her so that she can lick your cock and balls clean and taste your cum".

With that, Mark walked over and knelt in front of Karyn. She looked at his glistening cock, covered in fuck juices, quickly grabbed it and put it in her mouth. Mark closed his eyes as this hot MILF once again began to suck him. She was licking and sucking and stroking his hardening dick in her mouth, just like when she was under the table.

Joe watched the sex show for a moment, but soon could hold back no longer and shoved my cock into her dripping twat, balls deep. Karyn let out a muffled moan. She almost gagged on the Mark's dick. But it felt so good to feel her husband's familiar cock beginning to penetrate her. She moaned again when she felt Mark's cum being pushed out of her, dripping on her legs before dropping onto the carpet.

Joe could feel the sex nectar run down his cock and balls. He furiously began to fuck Karyn, pounding her as hard and fast as he possibly could. This forced Karyn to stop sucking Mark's fully hard cock momentarily. She was out of breath and ready to cum again, "aaaahhhggggg, oh shit honey!". Karyn moaned as she came. Her husband was giving her the fucking she needed, the fucking she deserved. She looked back at him and just smiled. Karyn's pussy twitched and clinched and rode spasm after spasm.

Karyn was still on her hands-and-knees, with a hard dick sliding in and out of her mouth, and another using her pussy, when Jay walked over, his dick returning to ridged hardness. Since Mark's dick was still in her mouth, he knelt near her, stroking his cock by her face. Mark began to cum once again. Karyn's skilled cock sucking mouth felt so good, so perfect. He pulled his dick out and began stroking himself furiously. He tilted his head back as he came once again, shooting his load so hard, it landed on her back and in her hair.

Jay continued to jack off, turned on by seeing Karyn and how much fun she was having servicing these men. Once Mark had finished getting his balls sucked dry, he moved out the way. Just then, Jay shot his load all over Karyn's face, some of his cum landed in her hair, mixing with Mark's. He shot the thick spunk across her cheek, and on her lips. Karyn felt the hot ropes of cum hit her face. The feeling of taking a cum bath, and the hot loads on her, helped push her over the edge once more. She started pushing back into Joe's hips with each stroke.

Joe's cum covered balls continued to slap against Karyn's hot cunt. he fucked her harder after he watched Mark cum down her back. He continued to pound her pussy as Mark moved out of the way and made room for Jay. The site of Jay giving Karyn a hot cum facial made Joe beyond horny, completely lustful.

Joe pumped my hot vixen of a wife even harder and faster. Finally, his dick exploded, shooting its hot, and huge load into Karyn's smoking hot hole. Joe loved adding his cum to the load the last guy had just unleashed, fucking her first. Karyn's pussy felt hotter and wetter than it had ever felt.

Joe never stopped pounding Karyn while I came in her. She came at the same time and the sexy couple cried out together in joy. Cum poured out of Karyn's slick pussy and onto the floor as it just couldn't hold any more. She collapsed on the floor and laid there. She had cum all over her. Her pussy ached and oozed cum.

The guys just laid there a minute, smiling to each other. Karyn looked up at Joe, smiled and playfully added, "next time, we need more players!"

After a shower and a nap, Joe and Karyn decided the days activities meant they needed a quiet evening. So, when another couple in the group asked them over for a movie night, they quickly accepted. This was the couple that when Karyn initially saw them on the group chat site, Karyn thought they looked familiar, but ended up dismissing the idea. For a moment, she had the same thought, but quickly dismissed it.

After each couple snuggled in for the movie, the hosts got it started. Karyn held in a gasp as she realized it was an erotic movie, of course it was, afterall, this was a planned sex-cation!

Joe laughed at his wife, what would make her think this was 'just' a movie invite He moved closer to snuggle into her and placed his arm around her shoulders pulling her close. As Karyn started to watch the cheesy dialogue, she became more convinced that she had met them before.

"I don't know, now that we're next to them, I would think I would know for sure," whispered Karyn. "They just seem so familiar to me"

"Some old flame you never told me about?" Joe breathed into her ear while he gently nibbled on her earlobe.

Karyn's breathing became labored as she watched the television. A female was getting her pussy licked by a hunk of a guy while she sucked another dude's cock. "Wow, that looks familiar," Joe whispered with a grin. He started nibbling down the length of her neck then back up and again, whispering into her ear, "I want to do that to you too baby. I can't wait to taste your juices."

Karyn whimpered out a sigh and quickly glanced to her left to see if Tyler and Simone could hear their whispers. She suddenly smiled a cheshire smile when she saw the other couple were already half naked. Simone had no top or bra on and Tyler was sucking her nipples while Simone's hand was down Tyler's pants caressing his cock.

Simone had an exotic dark complexion. Her nipples were dark brown, nearly black in appearance. They were as thick as Joe's middle finger and about an inch long. They were rock hard as Tyler licked, sucked and nibbled them.

Seeing Karyn's face react, Joe too glanced over to the other couple. With a grunt of approval, he proceeded to slide his free hand under her top to palm her breasts. Karyn moaned as Joe massaged her through her bra and arched her back in unconscious approval. Quickly, Joe found the clasp of her bra and let her breasts spill free from their lacy confines. Joe then reached down and tugged the hem of her top to pull it up over her head. Karyn slowed Joe's hands for a moment until she again glanced over to the other couple. Karyn suddenly realized her continued pent up desires when she saw they were both totally naked.

Simone was slouched on the sofa with her legs splayed wide and Tyler was kneeling at her feet also totally naked with an impressive hard on. Tyler was tonguing Simone's glistening wet slit. Simone moaned in ecstasy when Tyler added a finger to her dripping wet pussy shoving it all the way in. At that, Karyn turned to Joe and leaned in for a deep kiss. She pressed in with an opened mouth tongued hot kiss that seemed to last for hours yet was only minutes when she drew back to gasp in some much needed air.

Now, Karyn offered no resistance as Joe tugged her top off and then lowered his head to give her aching nipples relief from their anticipation. Joe lustily sucked and tongued her nipples until she was panting and writhing in his arms. Joe then slid his warm hand from her knee and up the inside of her silky thigh. Her desire once more unleashed when his fingers made contact with her warm wet shaved pussy.

Karyn arched her wanting pussy into the probing fingers as she moved the palm of her hand to the bulge straining to get out of Joe's shorts. She felt his extra large erection and purred with delight as she massaged her favorite cock through the material while Joe kept fingering her and rubbing her clit. Suddenly, Joe grabbed her with a quick abruptness until the next thing she knew, he was kneeling on the floor between her legs. Quickly, Joe grabbed Karyn's thighs and slid her forward so that her ass was on the edge of the sofa. Pushing her skirt up out of the way, he nearly dove face first down to her wet creamy pussy, tonguing her clit until she was mad with pleasure. Just then, Joe inserted two fingers into her achy love hole.

12