Renting a Beach Villa Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe pumped his fingers in and out of her pussy until she was almost frantic for the pleasurable release she knew would come soon. She was so close to cumming she felt her vaginal walls clench and twitch with anticipation. When Joe curled his fingers and rubbed the top of sopping wet pussy by her g-spot, she could hold back no more.

"OH BABY, THAT's IT, you KNOW what I like, shit, fuck, uh, ohhhhhhhh," she gasped as her body involuntarily shuddered. Withdrawing his fingers, Joe stood, watching her face, sliding the nectar covered fingers into his mouth, licking her essence from each finger.

"You taste so good," Joe said in a husky whisper.

Reaching for his waistband, Joe unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, dropping them to the floor, then lifted his shirt over his head until he was standing completely naked in front of her. Karyn nodded her appreciation as she spied Joe's massive erection, wondering why it grew so much larger sometimes. Joe sat on the sofa next to her and gave her another tongue dueling open mouthed hot kiss. Then, he gently guided her mouth down to the waiting cock.

Karyn licked the top of this cock that she was so accustomed to after all these years. She re-acquainted herself with the size, shape and taste. She heard Joe groan with bliss as she took the tip of the hard pole into her mouth. She licked up and down the hard thick shaft until it was well lubricated with her saliva. Then she opened her mouth wide and took it in. She heard another groan as she took more and more into the depths of her warm moist mouth. Karyn then slowly slid her mouth up again and then slowly down as far as she could. She could hear her lovers' panting as she slowly picked up a rhythm, wrapping her hand around the shaft and squeezing firmly. She eased back a little and then increased the rhythm of her mouth and used her hand to slide up and down the engorged shaft. She pumped and sucked and brought Joe to the brink of climax again and again, backing off in a lengthy tease just before he could release a hot, white present.

Joe stopped her loving work on his cock and stood up taking Karyn in his arms. He led her into the large master bedroom where she saw that Simone and Tyler were already licking and sucking each other in hot sixty nine.

Karyn reached up framing Joe's face with the palm of her hands and kissing him with a horny fervor. The couple started walking across the room to the massive bed where they laid down. Joe kissed her again and again and then kissed his way down to her luscious breasts and suckled one nipple while rolling the other one between his thumb and forefinger. When she was writhing again, Joe slid further down her body and licked her clit and alternately deep into her pussy again and again.

Joe then positioned himself to align his super swollen cock with the entrance of her white hot pussy and slowly pushed in. Karyn gasped in reaction as she felt herself being stretched. She started writhing with pleasure when she was suddenly moved into the center of the bed and Tyler started licking one of her nipples. Seconds later, Simone was licking the other. Karyn was writhing beneath the trio in ecstasy as she felt sensations from her nipples traveling like lightning down to her sensitive cunt. Tyler reached down and started rubbing her clit all the while still sucking her nipple while Simone sucked the other.

Joe groaned at the heat surrounding his cock from her sugar walls and started to increase his rhythm. Soon, he was pumping the over engorged cock in and out of her faster and faster while Tyler rubbed her clit as he and Simone sucked her nipples. Karyn's breathing became faster and faster as she got closer and closer to orgasm. Karyn thought she heard Tyler whisper, "I've waited a lifetime to see her naked and now she's ready to come under me."

She came with a scream. As she started to ease off, Joe withdrew his still hard cock. To Karyn's delight, Tyler and Joe knelt down to her pussy, taking turns licking and sucking up all her juices. She was floating on a cloud of deep sexual satiation.

Tyler got up, grabbed Simone and moved her next to Karyn. He proceeded to penetrate her with his cock. Joe leaned over and encouraged Karyn to lick and suck Simone's nipple. While he moved to the other side of Simone and started sucking and licking her other nipple. Simone was going wild with pleasure. "More," she yelled, "I need more. Please!!" she whimpered.

Karyn watched as Tyler withdrew from Simone and flipped her over and positioned himself between her creamy brown thighs. He then entered her from behind, doggie style. Tyler groaned in excitement as he buried himself to the hilt. Joe slid his hand under her and rubbed her clit. Karyn heard Simone's purr of satisfaction at the attention. She was so horny she thought she would come straight away, but held off for as long as she could. Finally, Simone came with a yell as the two men increased the pressure on her sensitive pussy nerves. As Simone collapsed on the bed, the two men wanked and pulled their ready cocks until they were both shooting and spurting all over Simone's tits, rubbing it in with the tips of their cocks.

The two couples lay quietly on the bed trying to catch their breath. Karyn sat up and asked Tyler about his comment earlier. "What did you mean when you said you waited a lifetime to see me naked?"

Tyler replied, "you were friends with my older sister. I remember you sleeping over when you were in high school. I tried so hard to peak in her room those nights when you were changing, but I got caught by my other sister."

"That's why I thought you looked familiar," Karyn replied, "you're Jill's brother! Holy crap!"

12