Rent's Due Pt. 03

Story Info
Brittany is ready for another baby, but will Nancy agree?
4.4k words
4.6
10k
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Awebb27
Awebb27
188 Followers

All characters are fictional, and are of age. If subjects like shemales, step-relation sex, group sex or lesbian sex bother you then this story is not for you. Otherwise I hope you enjoy it, and let me know what you'd like to see happen in the fourth installment.

Now, on to the fun part: I need you to cast a vote! Your input could be the deciding factor in who gets knocked up, so drop a number and/or message in the comments below!

1. Brittany

2. Nancy

3. Both

4. Neither (if you pick 'neither' then please feel free to say what you'd like to have happen instead)

Only you can help control their fate!

***********************************************

"Fuck! Ooooh, Mommy, that feels so good..."

Brittany was laying on her back, her step-mother eagerly eating the teen's soaked pussy as the orgasming girl screamed in ecstasy. It was their date night, Brittany's six-month-old daughter Kinzy staying over at a babysitter's for the evening, and the two women were indulging in their favorite pastime.

Since Brittany had been knocked up at eighteen the teen's sex drive had only increased, her step-mother Nancy happy to fuck the girl as often as Brittany wanted. They were a lusty couple, indulging in all sorts of exhibitionism and kinks, and tonight Nancy was taking Brittany to a very special place.

When the mature woman finished she extracted herself from their bed, going to her closet and rooting around. After a few minutes she pulled out two outfits, her selection specifically designed to showcase their assets.

"Here, baby girl, put this on for Mommy, then match your makeup to it. I want your hair in ponytails, and make sure you don't wear any undies, okay? You won't be needing them tonight."

Brittany nodded excitedly, curious to see where her step-mother was taking her. She emerged from the bathroom a while later, the girl looking so fuckable that it took all of Nancy's willpower not to immediately undress her. The teen was wearing bubblegum-pink heels, a pink plaid mini skirt and a pink tube top. Nancy had given her a pink balcony bra to go under the top, though it did little to hide her prominent nipples. Per instruction Brittany hadn't put on any panties, her bald little pussy easy to access.

"Mommy, how do I look?"

The teen had put her hair in pigtails as ordered, and her matching pink eyeshadow and lipgloss were perfect accompaniments to her youthful outfit. Since her pregnancy her belly had flattened, though her breasts were still larger thanks to her milk production.

"You're perfect, baby girl. I love how sexy you look all dolled up like that."

Nancy, for her part, was dressed in dark reds, the contrast striking when compared to Brittany's clothing. Nancy's short, blonde hair was curled, her body sheathed in a figure-hugging dress that embraced her wide hips beautifully. She had on scarlet heels and matching makeup, the epitome of a MILF. Her pussy was also uncovered, cunt leaking as she thought of the night ahead of them.

As Nancy eye-fucked Brittany she paused, gaze lingering on the girl's belly. For a moment the mature woman wished that her young lover was still pregnant, and she sighed to herself as she brushed away thoughts of her favorite kink.

"What is it?"

Nancy shook her head, giving Brittany a reassuring smile.

"Nothing, baby! Don't worry about it."

Brittany approached Nancy, taking her step-mother's hand as she pressed her lithe body against her older lover's.

"Tell me, please?"

The mature woman gave in, her hand drifting down to rest on Brittany's belly.

"I miss you being pregnant, sweetie. I love how sexy you looked, how you seemed to glow, and it always makes me so horny thinking about you taking a big cock in your little pussy. If I could do it to you myself I would, but instead I'll just have to remember how hot you get whenever I remind you that you let Billie knock you up after school one day."

Brittany groaned, her breasts pressing against Nancy's as her cunt grew wet.

"Oh, Mommy, I didn't know you liked me being knocked up that much!"

Nancy nodded, taking a moment to press a quick, heated kiss to Brittany's soft lips.

"I do baby, and I would have you like that all the time if I could. Enough of that, though, we've got to head out. Ready, sweetie? I think you're really going to like where we're going."

Brittany nodded, a contemplative look on her face as she reached out and took her step-mother's hand. Nancy led the way, and soon they were on the road to the next town over. As they drove Brittany pestered Nancy, begging to know where they were going.

"Mommy, please tell me where we're going! I really want to know..."

Nancy laughed, her hand resting on Brittany's thigh as she teased the girl.

"Okay baby, you win. Pull up your skirt, and put one finger inside your tight little pussy. Then I'll tell you, okay?"

Brittany's face lit up, a grin breaking out on her face.

"Thank you, Mommy!"

The girl did as she was bid, and once her finger was in her cunt Nancy kept her promise.

"I'm taking you to a special club, one out in the middle of nowhere. This is where I originally met Billie, and it's the first place she fucked me at back when I was your age."

Brittany's eyes went wide, a pretty blush coloring her face.

"I didn't know you had known Miss Mae for that long! That was what, fifteen years ago?"

Nancy nodded, a tingle of excitement racing down her spine as she recalled her experience.

"Yes. I was so young, so inexperienced, and I had no idea that 'intersex' women like her, ones with cocks, existed. I stumbled upon this place on accident, and I didn't leave until I had been fucked for nearly four hours straight."

She chuckled, her fingers inching towards Brittany's pussy.

"I'm half surprised that she didn't knock me up that night, with all the cum I let her dump in me, but I did leave with a lot of cash in my pocket."

Brittany was squirming, the girl aroused at the thought of her baby-daddy impregnating her step-mother.

"What kind of place is it?"

Nancy's fingers reached Brittany's pussy, the digits easing their way in between the puffy labia. The teen was soaked, her arousal obvious, and Nancy longed to draw a quick orgasm out of her.

"It's a club, one where shemales like Billie can bid on women. The highest bidder wins the girl for a few hours, and can take her upstairs to one of the rooms to fuck her silly. The girl gets seventy percent of the profit, and the club takes thirty, so some fortunate ones can make thousands in a single night."

The teen moaned sweetly as her step-mother fingered her, the idea of being sold as a real-life sex slave for a night incredibly erotic. Nancy continued, her voice now carrying an edge of arousal.

"I signed us up as a couple, meaning a lucky woman is going to get to fuck us together."

Brittany was excited, the idea of being shared with her step-mother by a stranger bringing a flood of juice to her little cunt. Nancy was rubbing the girl's clit, hard and fast, and in moments Brittany shrieked as a swift, brutal orgasm tore through her. By the time she came down from her sex-high they had reached the club, the two-story building literally smack-dab in the middle of miles of forest. It wasn't much to look at, but Brittany had always been an adventurous girl.

***********************************************

When Brittany stepped into Aphrodite's Secret she gasped, the furnishings much more luxurious than the building itself had hinted at. The air was sweet, a vanilla scent that mingled well with the dim lighting, and soft, classical music added a sharp contrast to the rustic exterior. The center of the room boasted a large stage, the only bright source of light in the area, and the platform in the center was showcasing three willing slaves. They were being auctioned, the crowd of women at the base of the stage shouting over each other as the bidding commenced.

The slaves ranged in age, the youngest around twenty and the oldest roughly fifty, and all three were gorgeous. Brittany didn't get much time to ogle them, however: Nancy rushed them over to a corner desk, a petite woman in a sharp, grey blazer waiting with a sign-in sheet. As the duo approached she smiled, checking them out over the rim of her half-moon glasses.

"Ooooooh, you two should sell quickly! You must be Brittany and Nancy, right? I'm Sarah. Nice to meet you, and I need you to get these signed right away. You're in the next set, so you have five minutes!"

Sarah guided them rapidly through the paperwork, the duo signing waivers and medical consents as the announcer cleared the stage. While Nancy was still filling out her forms Brittany took a moment to hastily scribble a note, handing it discreetly off to Sarah. The moment they were both done Sarah ushered them forward, the mommy-daughter duo joined on stage by a pretty, older Asian woman. The three were set on stools in the middle of the stage, where an announcer with a microphone walked out in front of them.

"Good evening, patrons! This is round four of tonight's bidding, and we have a special treat for you! This set has a two-for-one, a mother and her step-daughter who are looking to get a little wild!"

The crowd roared, Nancy and Brittany's relationship a rare treat, and over the next several minutes one woman after another raised their bidding paddles. Finally, after ten intense minutes, the duo was sold. A woman named Viv had bought them for seventy-thousand dollars, a new club record. Her cinnamon skin was a delicious contrast to the white leather jumpsuit that she wore, her visage tall and toned in a way that made Nancy wet. She was the exact opposite of Bille, Viv elegant and gentle where Bille was sloppy and rough. When Nancy and Brittany descended the stage she was there to greet them, a hand outstretched for each of her slaves.

"Hello, my beauties. Let's get a drink, then we'll go up to our room. My name is Viv, but you'll be referring to me as 'Master' for this evening."

Viv led them to the bar, ordering herself a margarita. She turned to Nancy, who ordered a vodka, but when she looked to Brittany the girl shook her head.

"I can't, Master, since I just turned nineteen not that long ago."

The woman chuckled, her black curls bouncing.

"In here, sweetheart, there is no regulation on alcohol. If you can fuck you can drink, so what do you want?"

Brittany glanced to Nancy for approval, and was met with a nod.

"I'll, um, can I try a rum and Coke, Master? That might not be bad."

Viv purchased their drinks, leading the duo upstairs and into a large room. A massive bed dominated the center of the space, a table filled with bondage gear and toys already prepared. Viv sat her slaves down on the bed while she occupied a chair, and she began to get to know her new acquisitions as they drank.

"So, ladies, tell me: how does a step-mom end up fucking her daughter?"

She fixed her eyes on Brittany's large breasts, the tops of which were spilling over the tight tube top.

"Not that I blame you, of course. If she was walking around my house I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of her either..."

Nancy regaled Viv with the tale of how they got together, and by the time she was done all three women were fully aroused. Nancy had pulled Brittany into her lap at some point during the story, and had been fingering her step-daughter's cute little pussy at a slow, relaxed pace that was driving Brittany wild. Finally the girl couldn't take it any more, her body desperate for relief.

"Please, Mommy, make me cum! I'm so hot right now, and you've been teasing me forever..."

Viv stood up, quickly undressing before she crossed over to the bed and kneeledin front of the duo. Nancy understood what was happening, the older woman spreading Brittany's labia so that Viv could get her tongue deep inside the teen's pink, tight cunt. Brittany cried out the contact, Viv's fingers seeking her clit and pinching the nub forcefully. Viv's tongue pleasured the teen, the older woman eagerly lapping at the girl's pretty folds. Her cock was rock-hard, the shaft longing to be buried in one of her slaves, but she was a patient woman.

It didn't take long for Brittany to orgasm, her pussy gushing as she flooded Viv's tongue with a wave of juices.

"Oooh, I'm cumming! Fuck, Mommy, my pussy is so wet..."

Nancy kissed her step-daughter deeply, her tongue dominating the teen's as the girl rode out her orgasm. When she finished Viv sat up, the beautiful woman slowly stroking her cock.

"Nancy, put a condom on me. They're on the table."

The mature woman did as she was bid, her tits bouncing delightfully as she fetched Viv the protection. As soon as she had put the condom on her master Viv ushered them to the bed, positioning Nancy on her back.

"Alright, darling, here's how this is going down: I'm doing to fuck your pretty MILF pussy until I explode, and while I do that I want your tongue buried in your daughter's sweet little cunt."

Nancy obeyed instantly, pulling her knees up to give Viv the best access to her dripping-wet snatch.

"Yes, Master! Whatever you want."

As Viv mounted Nancy, her ten-inch cock sliding easily into the soaked cunt, Brittany was arranging herself up by her step-mother's face. Their clothes were still on, Viv never having commanded that they remove them as she started thrusting, and Nancy had to roll the hem of Brittany's skirt up to get the best access.

The teen had placed a knee on either side of Nancy's head, slowly angling herself just right until she felt the tip of her step-mother's tongue teasing her clit. She cooed, a cute, high-pitched noise that Viv loved.

"Ooooh, did you ever hear something so sexy? Your cute little daughter sounds so sweet, so innocent, that I can't wait to fuck her next."

Viv sped up her tempo, pounding Nancy with unrelenting force. However, she was a much more generous lover than Billie; she reached between them on more than one occasion, making sure that Nancy came multiple times while eating out her step-daughter's pussy. Brittany came as well, the expert tongue and lips driving her wild with pleasure.

"Fuck, nnnngggghhh! Mommy, you're so good at eating me...do you love my pussy that much? You do this every day at home, usually more than once, but you never seem to get tired of it."

Nancy smirked, her pussy gushing at the teen's lewd words.

"You know I can't get enough of you, sweetheart! Your sexy little body just makes your mommy so horny that I have to fuck you that much, or else I'll go crazy."

The two women were driving Viv insane with lust, their dirty talk the most erotic thing she had ever experienced. She needed to cum, badly, her orgasm threatening to burst at any moment. The older woman gave a particularly hard thrust, her balls pressed in so tightly that they were squished against Nancy's asshole, and she came.

The condom overinflated, the thin rubber snapping with an audible pop.

"Oh, shit..."

Viv's eyes were closed, her senses fraying as she erupted into Nancy. She had paid a large amount of cash to breed the daughter, hence the record-breaking price tag, but it wasn't in their paperwork for her to breed the mother. She finally opened her eyes, looking down at the sensual, beautiful woman beneath her. Nancy was still young enough to bear a child, that was for sure, and Viv couldn't help but think that she would look incredibly sexy carrying a baby.

Oh well, fate would just have to determine that roulette spin.

She pulled out of Nancy, a small torrent of warm cum leaking from the slave's well-fucked cunt. She dropped the useless condom to the floor, ignoring the mess it made on the carpet. At some point Nancy had stopped pleasuring Brittany, then teen now curled on her side as the women awaited instructions. Viv shot one last glance at the cum dripping from Nancy, then she moved on to the next phase of their night as she returned to her chair.

"Alright, Brittany. Your mother needs a little break, so why don't you come over here and get me cleaned up?"

The teen eagerly complied, her ass swaying seductively as she sauntered over to Viv.

"Yes, Master, I'd be happy to clean your cum up."

She began to suck the flaccid, cum-coated cock, her puffy lips perfect for blowjobs. For almost ten minutes she pleasured Viv, the woman greatly pleased with the teen's oral skills. After a bit the appendage began to reharden, the dick standing to attention as it basked in the warmth of Brittany's mouth.

"Nancy, fetch a ball gag, blindfold, wrist cuffs, nipple clamps and two ropes."

The MILF scrambled to obey, returning momentarily with the listed items. She stood, waiting for Viv to give an order, and she didn't have long to wait.

"Brittany, stand up. Let your mother get you naked, then decorate you for me; you'll look so fucking sexy when she's done."

The young slave stood, her pussy tingling as her step-mother undressed her, then Nancy attached the bondage gear to her. To everyone's surprise when the nipple clamps went on Brittany's tits squirted, a small shot of milk firing from each breast as the girl gasped. Viv's jaw dropped, her eyes narrowing to slits.

"Well damn, sweetie, are you a slutty little teen mommy?"

Brittany nodded, a slight blush coloring her cheeks.

"Yes, Master. I have a six-month old daughter at home, who I got pregnant with right when I had just turned eighteen."

Viv walked over to Brittany, giving the nipple chain an experimental tug. More milk dribbled out, dripping down the teen's stomach right to her pussy.

"Oh God, sweetie...that's so hot. Are you sure you want another baby this soon? You don't need more time?"

Nancy, bewilderment creeping into her face, looked from one female to the other.

"Brittany, what's she talking about? What do you mean by 'another baby'?"

Brittany stepped forward, wishing she could hug her step-mother, but settling for giving her a quick kiss.

"When we left the house earlier you told me how much you loved it when I was knocked up, how sexy you thought I was, and I wanted to be that way again for you."

Nancy embraced her young lover, pulling Brittany as close as she could bring the girl.

"Baby girl, you don't have to do this for me! I love you just as much no matter what, and I'm just as attracted to you regardless of if you're pregnant or not."

A warm, sweet smile lit up the teen's face, Brittany shaking her head gently.

"I know, silly, but I also know how much I love turning you on, and you always get the wettest whenever you touch my pregnant belly, or call me a knocked up little slut, and it makes me feel so fulfilled. Now, if you'll excuse me Mommy, my teen pussy is about to get a big, hot load of cum dumped deep into it."

There was nothing Nancy could do, Brittany's mind firmly made up. She watched as her step-daughter lay on the bed, arms restrained behind her back and legs held high in the air.

"Nancy, put her ball gag and blindfold on, then tie each of her legs to a bed corner so that she's constantly spread for me."

Viv's command broke through her stupor, Nancy scurrying to do as she was bid. She slid the gag between Brittany's lips, her gaze transfixed on the drops of milk beading from the girl's clamped nipples. Next came the blindfold, the silken band covering the girl's eyes completely. Then she tied Brittany's legs back, positioning them so that the teen had one on either side of her head, legs spread and ass lifted. Her pussy was fully exposed, the wet, tight little hole just begging to be filled to the brim with cum.

Viv positioned herself in front of Brittany, precum already gathering at the head of her cock thanks to the deliciously erotic sight of the bound, helpless girl before her. Viv gestured to Nancy, having picked up that explicit dirty talk excited both of her slaves, and she wanted to give the mature woman a front-row view of the proceedings.

Awebb27
Awebb27
188 Followers
12