Rent's Due Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Awebb27
Awebb27
182 Followers

"Look, Nancy. Your daughter is so beautiful, so sexy, that I can't wait any longer. Can you guess what I'm about to do to her?"

Nancy had locked eyes with Viv, the woman's pupils dilating as a spike of arousal coursed through her body. She nodded slowly, reaching out to run a single finger down the teen's soaking slit.

"Yes Master, I can guess. I think that you're going to put your big, black cock into her tiny, white little pussy. Then, once she's taken your whole cock you're going to use her slutty body to pleasure yourself, and at that point you'll need to cum."

Nancy's voice was husky, her arousal evident in the way she devoured Brittany with her eyes. Viv inhaled sharply, wondering how she had gotten so damn lucky.

"That's correct. Now, tell me, where is it my right as her master to cum? I want to make sure that she understands completely what she signed up for."

Nancy's finger inched lower, the digit slipping easily into the girl's wet hole. She could feel the cum dripping between her own thighs, a sensation she hadn't felt in a long time, and it turned her on immensely. Brittany moaned through her gag, unable to speak yet still trying to show her pleasure.

"I think that, even though our master has a choice of tight, warm holes, you're going to cum right here inside of this tight, pretty little cunt."

Viv nodded, her cock aching to be inside the teen.

"That's right, darling. See how her legs, mouth and arms are all bound, making her helpless to halt my advances even if she wanted to? Anyone could storm through that door and fuck a load into her, and there's not a single thing she could do to stop them. She's the perfect slave, fully surrendered for her master's enjoyment as her pussy serves its true purpose."

Brittany whimpered through the gag, hips trying to arch as she made her excitement known.

"Nancy, I think Brittany wants you to put my dick inside of her."

"I think so too, Master."

The mature woman carefully grasped the turgid shaft, guiding it towards her step-daughter's cunt. The teen's pussy lips soon kissed the head of Viv's cock, an erotic greeting for the tool that was about to plunder her. It didn't take much for the entire shaft to be sheathed in Brittany's snatch, the slippery hole offering hardly any resistance as it was stretched.

Viv and Brittany moaned in unison, their bodies joining together gratifyingly. Soon ten inches were crammed inside the tight little teen, her breasts bouncing wildly as her master began thrusting. With each movement drops of milk leaked from the girl's painfully swollen nipples, Nancy keeping herself busy by licking them up as fast as she could.

Her excitement peaked, eyes glued to the cock pounding in and out of her step-daughter's unprotected cunt. It was clearly bringing the girl immense pleasure, Brittany's pussy a wet, sloppy mess as it was fucked. Nancy was peppering kisses on her young lover's neck and chest, and, knowing how sensitive Brittany's nipples were, Nancy wanted to give the girl even more pleasure. She turned her gaze to Viv, voice sultry as she gently tugged at the clamp chain.

"Master, may I take off her nipple clamps? I'm thirsty..."

Viv nodded, sweat starting to bead on her brow as she fucked the girl.

"Good idea, slave. I could use a drink too."

Nancy unclipped the clamp heads, Brittany sobbing in relief as her nipples were freed from the vicious, metallic teeth. Immediately Viv and Nancy each latched onto one, the two women sucking greedily as Brittany's fucking continued. Viv hadn't faltered at all, her hips on mechanical overdrive as she screwed the sweet young slave beneath her. She felt her orgasm rushing forward, could feel her shaft and balls starting to swell, and she reached a finger between their bodies to find the girl's clit.

She gave the sensitive nub a forceful pinch, sending Brittany crashing into her own climax. The girl wailed around the gag, the sound of ecstasy muffled by the hard plastic. Her cunt tightened, milking the cock like a pro. With a guttural grunt Viv pulled her lips from the nipple, head tossing back as she unloaded several thick, hot jets of cum into the teen's tight little pussy.

With a soft pop Nancy's lips released, her flexible tongue scooping the last drops up. She assessed her step-daughter, Brittany absolutely stunning as she remained bound. Nancy had angled the girl's legs perfectly so that no cum would leak out, and she was pleased to see the pearlescent fluid staying in place. She turned to Viv, who had moved over to a chair to recuperate, and crawled forward on all fours to her master's side.

Viv leaned back, her eyes glued to Brittany.

"Damn, I'm going to enjoy rewatching this night whenever I want some quality porn."

Nancy cocked her head, unsure of what Viv was referring to.

"What do you mean, Master? How would you be rewatching this?"

Viv pointed to the corners of the room, where tiny, blinking red ligts continually flashed.

"Every room has multiple cameras to catch different angles, so when you collect your payout just ask Sarah for a copy of our session. Then you can replay this night again and again, whenever you two want."

Nancy felt her pussy growing damp again, her labia sticky with mixed juices. She and Brittany often watched porn together, either just as a general turn-on or with the goal of recreating the video, so being able to rewatch her step-daughter's breeding would be a wonderful gift.

"Thank you for telling me about that, Master. Now, how about I get you ready for another go with your pretty slave girl..."

Awebb27
Awebb27
182 Followers
12