Repair Job Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was riding her body now, using it, enjoying it. Both of us groaned together me slamming my hips into her rear fucking her hard. Jennifer as she pushed back against me bouncing her ass of my hips taking my cock deep inside her eager slick wet pussy.

I had one hand on shoulders pinning her down, the other just gripped her hip and ass squeezing and fondling it drawing it back just to spank it a little watch the flesh bounce and jiggle under the impact as I continued to drive my throbbing hard cock in and out of her.

She moaned into the sheets her hands gripping and releasing them holding herself in place as I ravished her body deep hard strokes in and out watching her take every inch of my cock feeling her squeeze and tighten around me milking my shaft just trying to make me explode again.

Her cries rang out over and over again echoing of the walls mixing with the sound of our bodies meeting, my hips pounding against her rear fucking her raw, deep and hard. I was going to cum again. I felt it building felt my body rising towards it's peak once more.

I wanted to make her cum first. I reached around underneath her again ran my fingers up to her clit and then just started to rub and press and tease her body. The cries grew and intensified no doubt adding to the sensation she was taking from my cock as I drove it inside her again and again.

I pounded myself inside her deep and hard ruthlessly driving us both towards an explosive peak. The need clawed at me, her body drove me into a frenzy all lush curves. The heat and friction between us was intoxicating, her scent filled the air her moans joined them.

I kept a hand on her sex playing with her clit and then let my other hand grab a handful of her hair and tug her up of the bed making her back arch and those luscious breasts bounce and sway as I pumped my cock in and out if her just dripping wet in her glorious essence.

"Oh sweet god." I heard her start to moan before the words cut of descending into garbled moans and cries.

She came then, hard squeezing and tightening on my cock in waves and it was to much for me as well. I thrust again burying my head against her neck biting at her skin growling my pleasure as my cock erupted twitching and pulsing and spurting out thickly inside her once more.

I ground my hips against her rear holding myself as deep inside her as I could, feeling her push back against me the loud cries falling to softer whispers and panting with pleasure. I held her tight my solid hard cock throbbing as she clamped down hard and milked the shaft.

I finally let my hand fall away from her clit and damp and sticky with her wetness clutched her breast instead and squeezed. Locked together slowly we let ourselves relax and collapse back to the bed sprawled over the discarded and rumpled sheets.

I covered her body head resting on her shoulder slowly watching as her head turned, her face flushed with colour as she looked at me. She let out a satisfied sigh and smiled. I couldn't resist capturing her mouth and stealing a kiss hearing her chuckle against my mouth as I did.

"There now that feels much better." She murmured softly.

"I think my customer is happy." I murmured softly smiling against her hair.

"Oh she is, she definitely is. That was exactly what she wanted." She murmured and I heard the satisfied pleasure in her voice as she did.

"Always happy to satisfy another customer." I chuckled again gently running my fingers across her bare skin, my other hand still pressed to her breast. Naked and flushed with passion she still looked absolutely gorgeous. Even now I felt her occasionally squeezing my softening cock.

She gave a happy sigh and pushed back against me grinding. Finally I eased myself free and rolled of her to lay on my back. Jennifer moved closer bare breasts squashed against my chest as her fingers danced lightly over my skin and she kissed her way up to find my mouth.

I pulled her in close and kissed her deeply listening as she made a soft noise of pleasure.

"I'm not the only one looking pretty happy right now." She drawled softly.

I let my eyes run across her. "I'm feeling pretty happy now. Tired, but happy, and pretty relaxed." I chuckled softly, stroking my hands across her.

"After that i'd certainly hope so." She smiled at me her eyes warm and soft. "We are going to have to clean up though and make a move soon." She explained softly.

"I know, I know. I've got to actually get to work instead of distracting myself here." I murmured in agreement.

"This was much more fun though." She kissed me again hands rising to cup my face.

"Anytime Jennifer, anytime." I murmured in agreement.

"Careful what you wish for. I may just take you up on that." She smirked at me a playful little smile sliding across her face. "But you know what. You'll enjoy every moment and thank me when we're done.

There was only thing to say to that. "Yes ma'am, whatever you say."