Reparations Ch. 02

Story Info
Brooke explores her new desires at a party...
5.3k words
4.47
17.5k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junkie69
junkie69
195 Followers

Reparations - Ch. 02

Brooke explores her new desires at a party...

Brooke's phone buzzed loudly as her case vibrated against the countertop of her sink. Having just stepped out of the shower, she wiped her still-wet fingers against the purple towel wrapped around her torso before grabbing her phone.

Yo wyd tonite? KeeSean's text read.

He'd been texting her all week since they met at a party last weekend, but Brooke had been responding only intermittently, ignoring a lot of his texts. Being a star wide receiver on the football team, KeeSean wasn't used to girls leaving him on read, and her lack of replies only made him try harder.

Brooke had masturbated five times in the couple of days since her encounter with Dean Brown, but somehow she was still incredibly horny all the time. She was feeling frisky and held up her phone, angling the camera at her bathroom mirror. She popped one hip and carefully adjusted her towel down half an inch, barely exposing a hint of her pink nipple on one breast. Tossing her blonde hair back over her shoulder, Brooke puckered her luscious lips into a kissy face.

She snapped the photo and added a caption: Sorry, can't hang. Just got out of the shower and have to study for a test tomorrow <3

Fuuuck. KeeSean thought as he opened the message. As he typed his reply, KeeSean's cock twitched under his sweatpants at the thought of her naked.

Dayum gurl. How bout you come over? I can help you study...

Sorry, I gotta ace this test!

Ok ok. Wyd this weekend then?

The young blonde thought for a moment before responding.

My sorority's hosting a charity fundraising thing at Bailey's Irish Pub Sat night. You should come ;)

Cool I might stop by.

Brooke tossed her phone down on her bed. It was pretty late, and she really did need to study for this test, but she needed some caffeine and decided to scrounge around the kitchen to see what she could find.

"Ohhh..."

As she walked down the dimly lit hallway toward the kitchen, Brooke heard a moan from her roommate's room. She stopped and backed up a step. Caroline had gone out to the bars, but apparently she'd gotten home while Brooke had been in the shower. And Caroline wasn't alone.

In her drunkenness, Caroline hadn't closed her bedroom door all the way, and Brooke could see into it through the gap.

Brooke gasped. Her roommate was on her knees, her white top and bra pulled up over her chest, revealing her tiny tits. Between Caroline's lips was an enormous black cock, glistening from her saliva. She had both of her tiny hands wrapped around its base as she sucked away at the tip.

Unconsciously, Brooke's hand drifted down between her legs. She could feel the heat radiating from her own wet slit watching her roommate blowing her hookup. Her fingers were drawn to her pussy as she began playing with herself while watching Caroline's tryst. With her other hand, Brooke covered her mouth to stop herself from drawing any attention to her while she spied on the lovers.

"Glurgh, glurgh, glurgh," Caroline's throat bulged as she took the veiny dick further and further down her gullet.

"OOOH fuck yeah," the guy tilted his head back in pleasure.

Brooke was stunned at how well Caroline was deepthroating him, not gagging once as she engulfed his entire length into her mouth and throat. As Brooke stood outside the door, mesmerized by what she was witnessing, her fingers began rubbing herself faster, pleasuring her now engorged clit. Her pussy was leaking now, covering her previously clean crotch after her shower in slick juices.

With a final "guurck", Caroline withdrew her head and took in some air, allowing the dark phallus to wave around in front of her face. Standing up, she shimmied off her tiny cutoff jean shorts, exposing a little black thong.

"Oh shit," the large black man mirrored her movements. His dark jeans were already bunched up around his ankles from when Caroline was blowing him, but now he slid them off completely over his red and white sneakers.

He laid back onto the bed, his erect cock pointing straight up at the ceiling like a flagpole. Caroline gave it one more lick from the base up to the head as she bent over to slide off her thong. Climbing up onto her bed with him, the tall, lanky blonde straddled him, throwing one leg to either side of his hips.

"Ohhhhh," Caroline moaned as she lowered herself onto him, allowing his thick shaft to slowly slide into her dripping wet cunt. Inch by inch she impaled herself on his cock until it was buried to the hilt. Then the lithe coed began bouncing up and down, groaning in ecstasy as she rode him.

Out in the hall, Brooke's fingers practically flew over her clit. Her breathing was shallow, and her hard nipples pressed against her towel. Her fingers were drenched in her nectar, and they were making a soft smacking noise as they made contact with her crotch again and again. Luckily, Caroline and her man were too enthralled in their own activities to take any notice.

His balls clapped rhythmically against Caroline's ass cheeks each time she slammed herself down on his groin and ground her hips into his. The two moaned in unison each time their crotches met with a wet squelch, and sweat dripped from their bodies.

In the meantime, Brooke was urgently stuffing her little fingers as deep as they could go into her slit, imagining that it was her and not Caroline riding that beautiful black cock. Her cunt gripped her fingers tightly, and her muffled moans grew louder as she neared climax.

Inside the bedroom, the guy's big biceps rippled as he grabbed hold of Caroline and threw her off. She was now on her back as he stood over her, pulling her body closer until her ass rested at the edge of the bed.

The tall, pale blonde spread her long, toned legs, inviting him back inside. Like Brooke, Caroline had been a cheerleader in high school, and she now demonstrated her prowess by spreading her legs so far apart she was almost doing the splits as she held onto her own ankles.

He gave her soaked pussy a couple of quick licks, lapping up her juices, which elicited a long moan from her. Then he lined up his throbbing cock at her entrance and plunged in, and Caroline screamed in bliss at feeling his length penetrate deep inside of her. He straightened his legs and began piledriving into her again and again, slamming her small twin bed frame against the wall.

Brooke's fingers raced in and out of her tight hole as she ached for release. The scene unfolding in front of her had made her incredibly aroused, and she leaned against the door frame as she fingered her wet snatch, barely able to stand.

His ass cheeks pulsed with each thrust, leading to a corresponding moan from Caroline. As he continued hammering her pussy with long, hard strokes, he began grunting, signalling his coming orgasm. Finally, he groaned loudly as his legs straightened and locked up, shuddering as he came.

The thought of his hot sperm shooting deep inside Caroline drove Brooke over the edge as well. She collapsed against the door frame, and her cunt gripped around her fingers like a vice lock. Her towel dropped to the ground, and she quickly picked it up and scampered down the hall naked back to her room even though her legs were still trembling like jelly from her orgasm.

* * *

The next morning, Brooke awoke to bright sunlight piercing through her open blinds. Remembering the excitement from last night, she reached down and touched her thighs, which were all sticky from her own dried juices.

Gross, she thought. I need another shower.

Putting on a thin nude camisole and a pair of black workout shorts, she grabbed her purple towel and headed for the bathroom. When she arrived, the bathroom door was mostly closed, and she heard Caroline peeing inside.

"Caroline? Can I come in and shower while you get ready?" Brooke spoke with her mouth to the door as she knocked.

The door swung open a bit, and Brooke slid through the gap to get the details about last night. As it turned out, she found out more than she expected. Instead of seeing her roommate sitting on the toilet as expected, Brooke instead encountered Caroline's hookup from the night before.

He stood there in front of the toilet, a strong stream of piss hitting the toilet bowl loudly. His eyes widened as he turned his head in surprise.

"Oh shit! Sorry!" Brooke blurted out as her gaze uncontrollably dropped to his girthy dong. Even mostly flaccid, his dark, veiny cock was impressive.

"That's alright, I'm about done peeing anyway."

The stream of piss slowed and finally stopped, and he shook his thick cock a couple of times before tucking it into his jeans and zipping up.

"Caroline left early to meet up for a group project," he explained as he washed his hands. "Sorry, I'll get out of your hair, just needed to pee real quick before I left."

"Oh, no it's totally fine. Take your time. I'm sorry for bursting in on you."

After drying them on the towel, he extended one mammoth hand and flashed a wide smile. "No worries. I'm Mark, by the way."

"Brooke," she replied.

Mark observed her, noticing Brooke's pokey nipples under the sheer material of her camisole. The short, tanned girl in front of him was just as hot as the roommate he'd fucked and creampied last night.

"Nice to meet ya," Mark said.

"Same."

"Ya know, I don't have class for a few hours. I could stick around...if you want," Mark tested the waters.

Brooke's pussy felt a twinge of excitement as she looked up at him, and she bit her lip.

"Sorry, I gotta get ready and head to an exam. Maybe I'll see you around though?"

"I hope so," Mark grinned. "Can I...?"

"Oh sorry," Brooke stood to one side and let Mark slide by her to get out of the bathroom. Whether on purpose or by accident, the bulge under his jeans grazed her belly as he moved past her, causing her slit to start leaking a bit.

"Good luck on your test!" he called out as he shut the front door behind him.

As soon as the door closed, Brooke turned on the shower and hurriedly undressed. She definitely had to quickly get herself off again in the shower if she wanted any chance of focusing during her test in an hour.

* * *

Saturday night came, and it was time for the "Save Our Wildlife" fundraiser the sorority was hosting at Bailey's Irish Pub.

Brooke was sitting at her vanity putting the finishing touches on her makeup. She was wearing a tight spaghetti strap crop top with a black and white zebra print to promote the wildlife themed charity event, and a black push-up bra underneath made her pert boobs look magnificent. A thin gold necklace with a charm that looked like a key dangled low, and a dash of sparkly glitter on her tan cleavage drew even more attention to her chest, not that she needed it. A flowy white miniskirt and some gold bangle bracelets completed her look, and her white stiletto heels gave her an extra three inches of height.

"Heyyy, you almost ready?"

Brooke paused the music playlist blasting from her phone as her roommate walked in. "Yep, just about done." She gave her eyelashes one last curl.

Caroline was similarly dressed for the fundraiser. The taller blonde sported a leopard print mini dress that hugged her curves tightly and kept rising up, exposing her smooth, toned thighs. She had a black choker around her neck that matched her dress, and a pair of nude strappy heels made her even taller.

Twenty minutes later, the pair of blonde roommates turned every head as they walked into the dimly lit bar. Loud techno blasted from the DJ, and clusters of guests mingled.

"Heyyy!" Natalie, their sorority's social chair, waved them over. "You guys look so cute!"

"Thanks! You too girl!" Brooke replied, taking in the cute little brunette in her black leotard.

"You guys want a shot?"

"Sure!" Brooke and Caroline responded in unison.

The three took a quick shot of tequila, after which Natalie handed them both some bright orange raffle tickets.

"Okay, here's the deal. The raffle is at midnight, and the list of prizes is on a big poster over there," she pointed.

"Got it," Caroline nodded. "How much are tickets?"

Before Natalie could answer, Hannah, another tall brunette walked over. "Hey Nat, I need the key to the storage room in the back. We gotta get a new keg. Can't believe we already went through one."

"Here," Natalie pulled out a small silver key and handed it to her.

"Alright, raffle tickets are five bucks each." Natalie turned back to them.

"Sounds good," Caroline said.

"Bring the money over to me at the end of the night, okay? Go have fun!" Natalie playfully slapped Brooke on the ass and sent them on their way.

As the night progressed, Brooke, Caroline, and the rest of their sorority helped serve drinks, sold raffle tickets, mingled, flirted, and of course, drank. The bar was teeming with people, dancing and talking over the loud music pumping out from the huge speakers next to the DJ booth. Brooke was talking with her little and some others when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey."

Brooke spun around.

"KeeSean! Glad you could make it!" she slurred a bit from all the drinks. Breaking off from the group, she stumbled a bit as she gave him a quick hug.

"Wassup? Yeah my bro and I just got here. Hell of a party you guys got going on here."

"Thanks! Hope you're having fun. Do you wanna buy a raffle ticket?"

"Nah, I'm good."

"You sure? We've got some great prizes, and it's for a really good cause.." Brooke implored and rubbed his arm a little to entice him.

"Yeah, yeah aiite. How much?"

"Five dollars," Brooke told him.

"Aiite I'll take four."

KeeSean grabbed a twenty dollar bill from his wallet and handed it over, and Brooke tore off four tickets for him in return. Pocketing the raffle tickets, he leaned in.

"You know I only bought the raffle tickets if you're one of the prizes," he whispered loudly into her ear over the music.

Before she could reply, KeeSean's friend came up to them holding a pair of drinks. KeeSean grabbed one and took a sip. "Yo, this is my bro JJ. He plays wide receiver with me on the team."

"Hey, I'm Brooke." She extended a hand.

"I know who you are," JJ responded without shaking her outstretched hand.

"Oh, sorry. Have we met before?'

"Naw, but I saw the video last week."

"What video?" KeeSean asked.

Brooke's cheeks flushed. She was hoping to put the memory of accidentally blurting out the n-word behind her, but apparently it would take some time.

JJ leaned over and whispered into KeeSean's ear.

"The fuck?" KeeSean recoiled and turned back to Brooke. "That was you?"

"I-I'm sorry..." Brooke stammered. "That was a mistake. I was drunk, and..."

"That ain't no excuse," KeeSean cut her off.

"I'm sorry! I wish I could take it back." Tears welled up in the blonde's eyes, threatening to ruin her mascara. "I swear, I'm not racist."

Despite the burning anger inside him, KeeSean couldn't help but appreciate the extra sparkle her tears gave to her dazzling bluish-green eyes. Brooke looked stunning in her zebra-themed outfit, and he couldn't resist his lust.

"Prove it," he demanded, deciding to take a risk.

"How? I'm here talking to you, right? That should be enough."

KeeSean leaned in and cocked his head. "Suck my dick."

"Fuck you," Brooke retorted.

"Do it, or Ima tell everyone you called me the n-word too."

"What?!" Brooke was taken aback. "No I didn't."

"But you think anyone's gonna believe you after that video last week?"

"I...I..." she faltered, unsure of what to say.

Finally, she mustered up what little courage remained inside of her and replied defiantly, "No. Go fuck yourself."

But even as she told him off, her body betrayed her. Brooke could already feel her pussy getting wet at the thought of KeeSean's cock in her mouth.

"What did you just say?" JJ yelled loudly, and a few heads around them in the bar turned at the interruption.

"Stop it!" Brooke hissed at him, noticing all the attention he was drawing.

"What's your answer then?" JJ whispered. "I want in on this deal, too."

"Okay, okay..." she flashed a hesitant smile and pretended everything was fine to the people watching.

"Aw, I knew you were just playing." KeeSean came closer and hugged her, and the semi-interested parties around them eventually turned back to their own conversations. "So let's get outta here and go back to my place."

"I can't leave right now. I have to stay and help with this fundraiser. Maybe tomorrow night."

"Nah, that wasn't the deal." KeeSean shook his head.

"I can't tonight," Brooke retorted indignantly.

"Yeah, you can." JJ said with a finality.

"I can't just leave!" the blonde cried out in despair.

"Either that, or everyone gets a new story about the little girl who cried n-word twice."

Defeated, Brooke glanced over at the corner where Natalie was standing and thought of a solution.

"Okay, wait here for a minute."

"What? Why?" KeeSean asked.

"Just give me a minute, okay?"

Brooke hurried over to Natalie and forced a smile. "Hey Nat! Here's the money from the raffle tickets I sold."

"Thanks, but the raffle isn't for another half hour or so. Still time to sell more!" Nat winked.

"Can't. I gotta go help Hannah grab some more booze from the storage room. Can I get the key?"

"Sure, here."

Key in hand, Brooke walked over to the back of the bar and stopped in front of the door to the storage room. Craning her neck, she made eye contact with KeeSean and JJ. The two saw the short blonde motioning with her head and made their way to her.

"We going, or what?" JJ asked impatiently.

"Shh, just follow me." Brooke fiddled with the key, and the door swung open.

Inside, the storage room was dimly lit by a single fluorescent light fixture on the ceiling. Kegs filled with various types of beer were stored in the corner, and shelves full of boxes of supplies and liquor bottles lined the walls. The door closed behind them and automatically locked.

The petite blonde assumed the position and knelt down onto the floor. As her knees touched the cold concrete, Brooke shivered. Still annoyed by her predicament, she asked, "Alright, who's first?"

Wasting no time, JJ unzipped his jeans and pulled out an anaconda. He was already half hard from seeing the cute coed kneeling on the ground in front of him, her shiny pink lips about to be wrapped around his cock.

Brooke marveled at the monster in front of her face as JJ grabbed his dick and waved it around a bit. Even without being fully erect, it hung down halfway down his thigh. Licking her lips, Brooke held her mouth agape as he advanced toward her face.

She felt the warm cock invade her mouth, and Brooke swirled her tongue around the bulbous, dark head, draping her saliva all over it.

"Fuuuck..." JJ moaned as she worked his tip.

Slowly, the young blonde craned her head forward, allowing his shaft to gradually slide down her throat. Brooke fought the urge to gag and forced herself to relax, allowing his cock to stuff her throat until her face was nearly touching his abs.

Dean Brown would be proud of me, she thought to herself, as this was the first time she'd successfully deep throated anyone, and certainly never anyone this large. Backing up a bit, she began bobbing her head back and forth, slobbering over JJ's humongous dick as she blew him.

"Fuck, this bitch is good." JJ closed his eyes in pleasure.

Leaning against a shelf, KeeSean undid his pants and took out his own cock, stroking himself as he watched the beautiful blonde deep throating his friend. He was a little pissed off that JJ was taking advantage of the situation even though he'd been the one texting her all week, but it was still hot to see her pretty little mouth expertly sucking away.

junkie69
junkie69
195 Followers
12