Reparations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Brooke continued working JJ's shaft, she could feel her slit leaking. The muffled sounds of music and chatter from the party could still be heard through the door and air vents, and it turned her on immensely knowing that she was blowing two black guys just a few feet away from all these people. And her father would have a massive coronary if he saw her on her knees in this storage room right now.

"Ughhh," JJ moaned loudly, and his cock twitched in her throat.

Brooke felt that he was close, and she picked up the pace, ignoring the soreness in her neck.

"Glurk, glurg, gurck, glurck," the blonde kept her jaw open as wide as possible while she shoved his thick shaft in and out of her throat. With one of her perfectly manicured hands, she gripped the base of his cock firmly, and with the other, she gently massaged his hairy ballsack.

"Fuuuck I'm gonna cum," JJ yelled out. "Lemme coat that pretty little face of yours."

"Mmmph," Brooke shook her head and issued a muffled reply with his dick still in her mouth. She couldn't go back to the party with cum on her face, and there was no way she was going to let him ruin her carefully applied makeup.

She sucked forcefully on the tip and stroked his shaft with both hands urgently, keeping his cock in her mouth. JJ had no choice, and his dick spasmed as he came, shooting his load into her warm mouth. Brooke felt the hot spurts of cum splashing against the back of her mouth and coughed, struggling to swallow each blast of semen before another spewed out of his cock. Finally, the deluge of cum subsided, and she gulped down one final mouthful of his salty seed.

Shaky from his orgasm, JJ leaned back against the wall as he put away his cock, which was still slippery from Brooke's spit all over it.

"Damn, I didn't think you were all that, but you sure can suck a cock." JJ laughed. Turning to KeeSean, he said, "Glad you invited me to this thing tonight."

"Yo go grab another drink. I'll catch you outside," KeeSean told him.

"Aiite I'll be by the bar. Maybe I'll find another little blonde bitch out here," JJ laughed again. He cracked open the door to the bar and stealthily slid outside before anyone noticed.

Brooke wiped away a stray strand of cum that had leaked out of the corner of her mouth and sucked it off her delicate fingertip. Turning around, she gasped as KeeSean approached her. His member wasn't as long as JJ's had been, but it was far girthier, about as thick as her wrist. He was already rock hard from stroking himself while watching her suck off JJ, and the dark mushroom tip wobbled as he duck-walked toward her face with his pants around his ankles.

KeeSean stepped out of his jeans, his thick legs now bare except for his sneakers. Brooke could barely wrap her hands around the base of his shaft as she took him into her mouth. He was dripping pre cum, and she greedily lapped it up with her tongue, sucking at his tip as she did so.

The little piece of fabric on her mound was soaked now from all the juices leaking from her slit. She couldn't help but take one hand and rub herself through her panties as she blew KeeSean, her arousal making her body feel as though it were on fire.

As the little blonde on the floor enthusiastically jammed his dick as far down her throat as she could, KeeSean moaned with pleasure. He'd jacked off a couple of times to her social media posts over the last week, and he couldn't believe he was finally getting a blowjob from this stunning sorority slut. There was only one thing he wanted more...

"Get up. I'm gonna fuck that tight little pussy of yours."

Brooke hesitated. She longed to feel his thick cock buried deep inside of her, but she glanced at the door. There was no telling when one of the bartenders or someone else might need something from the storage room and barge in on them.

"C'mon," KeeSean coaxed. "Don't tell me you don't want it. I see you touching yourself. This shit is turning you on."

A flurry of thoughts rushed through her mind. Her knees were burning from kneeling on the hard concrete for such an extended period of time, and her pussy certainly ached for attention. And plus, the sooner she could get him to cum, the sooner they could get out of here and avoid being caught.

Her mind made up, Brooke pushed herself off the ground and stood, smiling coyly. KeeSean's cock twitched in anticipation as he saw her giving him the "fuck me" eyes.

The petite blonde turned around and grabbed one of the metal shelves, wiggling her ass seductively. KeeSean was mesmerized by her flowy white miniskirt waving around in the air. He lifted up her skirt over her ass, revealing a white lace thong, the thin material barely covering any of her tan butt cheeks.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Brooke purred and twerked a few times, her perfect ass jiggling in front of him.

Not needing any more encouragement, KeeSean grabbed her tiny thong and pulled it to one side. The lace material was soaked from her nectar, and he rubbed his thumb against his index finger, feeling the sticky residue.

"Damn girl," he said.

"Mmm..." Brooke looked back at him. "You're making me sooo wet."

SMACK! He slapped her ass hard, watching the impact ripple across her butt cheek.

"Oooh," she cooed.

"Don't worry, I got what you need right here."

SMACK! He slapped her ass again, leaving a red mark where his palm had made contact.

KeeSean took his hard member and placed it up against her moist, pink pussy lips, rubbing it up and down her slit.

She moaned again. "Hurry up and fuck me with that big, black cock."

Wasting no more time, he obliged her, spreading her cheeks with both hands. Then with a slow, fluid motion, he began pushing inside her sopping wet slit.

"Ohhh!" Brooke shuddered with delight as he entered. She could feel his thick cock stretching out her pussy, filling her up.

He kept going until his mammoth shaft was buried all the way in and began thrusting. He gradually picked up the pace until he was hammering at her cunt.

"Oh fuck," he groaned as he felt her cunt gripping tightly against his cock.

"Ungh, ugh, ungh, unghh!" Brooke couldn't get any words out and simply moaned in pleasure with each stroke.

KeeSean didn't let up, relentlessly pounding her little pink pussy. He grabbed her ass with both hands so hard that white marks appeared on her tan skin.

With each stroke, Brooke felt the pleasure building up inside of her as sweat dripped down her face and back. She yearned for release; her sexual needs had been pent up ever since she'd watched her roommate Caroline riding Mark, and KeeSean's huge cock invading her was finally fulfilling them.

He increased his pace, now drilling her mercilessly from behind. Her well-lubricated pussy offered no resistance as he slammed in and out of her, his balls bouncing against her mound with each stroke. KeeSean yanked on her gorgeous blonde curls, forcing her head back as he hammered away.

"Ungh, ohhh, ungh, fuck!" Brooke blissfully cried out.

The glass liquor bottles clinked against each other as the entire shelf shook from his assault on her cunt. Her white stiletto heels wobbled dangerously as she fought to keep her legs straight. KeeSean kept up his pace, his enormous member ramming deep inside her steadily.

Finally, Brooke could take no more. "Oh fuck! Fuck! Ungh! OHH! OH UNGHHHH!"

Luckily for Brooke, her screams were drowned out by the song playing in the bar, and no one noticed the muffled noises coming from the storage room.

It was as if a dam had burst as she came. Wave after wave of ecstasy rolled over her, and her pussy flooded. Her sparkling blue-green eyes rolled up into the back of her head as Brooke's entire body shuddered with pleasure. Her smooth legs quivered, and her body slumped against the metal shelf as her climax drained her of all her strength.

Still, KeeSean didn't relent, as he himself neared climax. He continued to plow into the now limp girl, ruthlessly hammering her drenched slit. His legs were burning from the effort, but he powered through it, letting go of her hair and grabbed her shapely hips with both hands for the final stretch.

At last, he reached his limit. "Fuuuck!" He moaned.

With a few final strokes, he slammed his cock as far up as he could and felt his balls explode, coating her womb. KeeSean sprayed spurt after spurt of his hot cum deep inside of her, his dick twitching with each shot.

"Mmm," the spent girl moaned contentedly as she felt his hot seed filling her up, grinding her ass against his mound as his cock began shrinking inside of her.

With a plop, he pulled out and sighed. She pushed herself up off the shelf and pushed back a liquor bottle that had come dangerously close to falling off the edge.

"Thanks, I needed that." Brooke bent over and giggled as she kissed the tip of KeeSean's softening penis.

She noticed a final dribble of cum seeping out of his slit. Placing her entire mouth over the tip of his cock, Brooke sucked up the last bit of cum, eliciting another soft moan from KeeSean.

"Goddamn girl," he said as he bent down and put his pants back on. "We gotta do this again sometime for real instead of this quickie. I'll make you scream even louder."

"Deal," she smiled deviously in a quick reply.

Meanwhile, she pulled her thong snugly back over her pussy and ass crack. Brooke flipped her skirt back down as well, covering the red finger marks on her ass where KeeSean had grabbed her so tightly.

"Let's get out of here."

Brooke straightened up her mini skirt and smoothed down her blonde curls as well as she could, making sure no one could tell what had transpired in the storage room. She opened the door, and they quickly exited before anyone saw.

KeeSean walked over to the bar to rejoin JJ, where he was busy flirting with his next targets, a couple of Brooke's cute sorority sisters. Her legs still a bit wobbly from her orgasm, Brooke made her way across the bar toward Natalie.

"Hey, here's the key back."

"Did you get what you needed?" Nat asked as Brooke placed the key into her palm.

"Sure did," Brooke gave a sly smile.

As her heels clicked toward the bar, she felt a glob of KeeSean's thick load ooze out of her slit. The crotch of her thong was completely soaked from the combination of her juices and KeeSean's sperm seeping out of her. Brooke smiled contentedly and ordered another drink from the bartender.


12