Repaying a favor Pt. 01

Story Info
Asian girl didn’t want sex but could not resist.
6.5k words
4.44
12.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story involving a white girl who makes an Asian girl have sex with 2 white guys as part of a favor. This story is purely fiction, all characters and events are fictional, any resemblance to actual people or events is purely coincidental. The story contains light raceplay, wmaf, MMf sex, creampie, humiliation, degradation, and non-consent sex involving alcohol and passing out. There are elements of rough non-consensual sex but the girl ultimately accepts it.

Beth worked as a real estate agent at a rather sexist, male-dominated real estate firm. It was dominated by a bunch of male executives. It didn't help that the top performers were two 30 year old white frat buddies who seemed to answer to no one -- Isaac and Kent.

It was a known secret that the 2 guys were pretty much sleeping with any young female worker at the company. The work environment was not toxic but the female workers tolerated the casual sexist remarks and the light harassment.

No one dared to complain given how much business they brought in. So far, the sexual activities were all consensual.

Beth had resisted their advances for a while. They kept commenting how much they would like to slap her pretty ass and give her a nice pounding. Or how a dirty blonde like her would make a lot doing amateur porn.

She sustained herself from her own business connections and kept them at bay.

However, when the market softened, her book of business was not doing that great.

She ran out of options and had to turn to the guys for some referrals. She felt uneasy and knew the guys would expect a piece of her in return. She had no desire to sleep with them, not because they were unattractive, it was because she did not enjoy being dominated by men.

She was sexually dominant and could not fathom being submissive to anyone. And their bro energy was too much for her. She had to find an excuse or find an alternative.

Beth had an idea. Maybe another girl could take her place and satisfy these hungry horny boys. That might work.

There was a corporate event happening in 2 weeks and they were allowed to bring a guest. Beth would bring someone and maybe the guys would take interest.

Beth just needed to find the right person, someone who would blindly play along and horny enough to sleep with them.

Beth knew a single friend who did yoga with her for many years. Shannon was an Asian girl, 25 years old and worked as a graphic designer. She was fit, slim, and always looked good in her tight yoga outfits.

Beth called Shannon up and invited her to the event. Shannon was a bit apprehensive at first since she was not terribly social. But the thing was, Beth knew that Shannon was a horny submissive bitch.

One time they went drinking and Shannon told Beth about her sexual frustrations with her former Asian boyfriend and fantasized about being used in a gangbang with big dicks. Shannon being a light drinker was not able to recall the conversation and Beth kept the secret to herself.

This little secret made Shannon all the more useful for Beth. Beth was able to convince her, telling her to come out to meet new people, about the real estate guys and possible afterparty fun.

The two of them arrived at the event. Beth was in a simple red dress while Shannon had a short black dress. Her hair tied up, revealing her bare shoulders and slim physique.

Most of Beth's coworkers brought their partners to the event so naturally people questioned Beth if she was with her partner. Beth would always reply that Shannon was her single friend and was available.

That attracted a lot of attention from single male coworkers.

It didn't take long for Isaac and Kent to come along and strike a conversation with Shannon. The two high-flying men were definitely scouting for their next sexual prey.

The two of them towered over Shannon. Both were former college athletes, 6ft2 and kept their athletic build. Kent had brown wavy hair and light facial hair, while Issac was blonde with blue eyes.

Shannon, on the other hand, was slim and petite at 5ft4, with a short tight dress that revealed her smooth Asian legs.

She was the quiet type, she rarely sought attention. The two dashing men kept flirting with her and made her feel nervous. Her ex-boyfriend was not the romantic type so she was a bit flustered being hit on so directly.

The two men gloated over their career success and how girls flocked to them. They made lewd comments about their female coworkers and which ones they have smashed.

Shannon was taken back by all this, yet there was something about the arrogance the two exerted, the confidence and brashness. She had never encountered men like this before.

Beth made sure to loosen Shannon up and made sure she always had a drink.

After a drink or two, Shannon was already feeling the alcohol and was more approachable around the two guys. It didn't take long for them to get close to her as well.

"So boys, what do you think of my friend Shannon?" asked Beth, hinting to the guys that this Asian girl could be their potential target.

Kent wrapped his arm around her slender waist and said, "She's small and probably tight. Does she like to be thrown around in bed?"

Shannon didn't know how to respond to such a direct question.

"You're frightening her, Kent," said Beth.

"Asian girls are usually shy and reserved like that," said Issac, "but once they're in the bedroom, they go fucking wild. I've been with a few and they're fun and crazy. They get so horny and wet. They love white guys for some reason."

"They probably love what you're packing down there," quipped Beth.

"Not gonna lie, it's bigger than all Asians."

Shannon was starting to feel a bit uncomfortable with the intimate conversation.

Kent pulled her closer and asked, "Well girl, what do you think of us? Have you ever been with white guys before?"

"Uh no, I haven't dated any white guys before. My ex-boyfriend was Asian," Shannon confessed.

"Really?! You're missing out girl. How about we show you a good time?" replied Kent. He got behind her and hugged her and gyrated his groin along her ass.

She felt his stiff cock rubbing along her thin dress. That caught her off guard.

It was clearly sexual harassment. Yet there was something about this man, she thought. His broad arms that wrapped around her, his scent, his breathing right next to her ear, and the feeling of his hard cock underneath his pants.

The attention she was receiving and the masculine confidence he exerted made her go along with it. Despite how she felt.

"So? You wanna have some fun? Your ass feels so nice," Kent said as he held her close.

She could feel his cock now grinding in between her butt cheeks.

Isaac approached her from the front, rubbing his crotch and said, "You know, we got some big tools we're happy to show you."

She looked down at his trouser to see the outline of his erect cock. It looked big.

He got in front of her and grabbed her hand and placed it over his cock.

Shannon was shocked. She was now sandwiched between two tall hot guys with one clinging behind her and another in front of her making her grab his big erection.

"Have you ever had a cock this big before?" asked Isaac.

Shannon was speechless. She wanted out. She looked at Beth, her eyes pleading for help.

Isaac didn't let up, he was not shy about what he was making her do. He made her stroke his cock through his pants and made sure she felt how big it was.

He moved closer to her and in for a kiss.

Their lips touched. And immediately, his tongue extended deep inside her. He forced himself on her and lapped his tongue in her mouth.

Shannon was now paralyzed. Trapped in a state of lust, intoxication, and unwillingness.

She then pushed both of them aside, not knowing how to proceed. Things were moving way too fast for her.

Beth then interjected and said, "Ok boys, let's take a break, you're clearly too much for her to handle. Poor girl is probably too flustered by all that hot action. Ha! Stay put and we'll be back."

Beth pulled Shannon aside and the two of them went to the ladies room.

Shannon regained her composure once inside the ladies room.

"So, what did you think of the two guys?" asked Beth.

"They're cute, a bit direct, I was not expecting them to...you know...be so touchy and sexual," replied Shannon.

"No I think it's just you, being too reserved and shy. We're out here having fun, loosen up a bit!"

"I guess, I just never had guys do that to me..."

"But you liked it didn't you? Probably got you all wet."

"Umm, yes a little bit. But the two of them were so...aggressive."

"Well don't you like to be dominated a bit? Little submissive Asian girl pleasing white men?"

She didn't know how to answer, but deep down she did fantasize about that.

"I mean, it sounds hot, but I barely know these guys," she finally replied.

"Does it matter? These guys probably made you all wet."

A moment of silence.

"Just show me your panties then, let me see how wet the boys made you!" Beth continued.

"What?!" Shannon reacted thinking how intimate it was.

"Come on, let me see. I bet your pussy was leaking lots while they were grinding and kissing you. And don't lie, aren't you a bit curious about their dicks?"

Shannon didn't say anything but they did get her wet, rooted in her fantasy to submit to multiple guys.

"Tell you what, you show me your panties and I'll get the guys to show you their dicks. It's not like I haven't seen your panties, I see you naked when we change after yoga class."

Shannon was baffled by this bizarre request.

"I can tell you want to get fucked tonight. What do you think about having Isaac and Kent both fucking you tonight?"

So direct, thought Shannon, why was she bringing this up? Yet the scenario sounded very erotic.

"Um, I've never tried, but that does sound kinda hot. I mean, I've never been with more than 1 guy, let alone 2, and 2 white guys," Shannon blurted out. "But I dunno, let's take it slowly."

"We're never going to get anywhere like that. I'll look after you honey. You just need to loosen up and open up, stop being such a prude. It will be more fun if you just go with the flow. Give me your wet panties and tell me you want to be fucked by the two guys and I'll get the party started."

Shannon didn't want to argue. It must have been the alcohol or that she was too horny. With nobody around, she gave in and took her panties off from under her dress.

Her purple panties had a glaring wet spot. Beth took them and had a look.

"Damn, so wet girl. You just can't wait to be fucked. Now tell me what do you want?"

"I want to...see their dicks..."

"That's it? Your pussy is telling me you want something more. I think your pussy wants to experience their big dicks."

"I dunno, maybe get fucked...by the two of them...?"

"And have one cock in your mouth and other fucking your pussy? Two hot guys at either end, split roasting you. Use you as they wish and maybe make you cum multiple times."

"I guess...? I've never tried...."

"You'll love it. Like they said, Asian girls go crazy for that. Don't you want to experience some wild, crazy good sex tonight? Think of how long since you've had any steamy sex."

"Some sex would be nice, I guess."

"I'll hold on to your panties so they don't get soaked. Remember, I'll take care of you."

Shannon was still unsure of all this. Did she really want to have sex with guys she just met?

Unknown to her, Beth's plan was in motion. All she needed was to get Shannon to sleep with the two guys to repay the favor.

The two of them went back out and Beth got Shannon another drink before going back to the guys.

By now, Shannon was already tipsy and intoxicated. The lack of panties also made her feel slightly vulnerable. She relied on Beth to make sure she stayed safe.

When they returned, Issac asked:

"So what's going on Beth. You know I need to smash some pussies tonight. Are we going to have some fun tonight with your cute Asian friend?"

"Well it depends on how nice you treat her, you need to be gentle. Maybe show her your package so she knows how big it is. Might turn her on some more," replied Beth.

"We let her touch us earlier. If she wants to see it, what do we get in return?"

Beth then pulled out her wet purple panties and said, "She's all wet down there, show her what you got and she may get even more wet."

Shannon looked at Beth holding her panties up. It was humiliating to see Beth parading her wet panties in the middle of the bar area. Showing her panties to not just the boys but also random strangers around.

She could feel people gawking at her, the little Asian girl without her panties.

"Damn, let's go back there and see how wet she is," said Isaac as he pulled Shannon towards the back of the bar and out of sight of most people. Beth and Kent followed.

Once at the back, Isaac pulled her close again. His hand behind her neck and pulled her in for a wet sloppy kiss.

Immediately, her body tingled as his tongue entered her mouth. It felt passionate. This time, feeling a bit more intoxicated, she reciprocated and flicked her tongue to taste him.

But without warning, she felt his hand slip under her dress and his finger started to probe around her bald pussy.

She was startled but didn't push back. She just let his finger rub her clit. She was wet all over. It was not the ideal place for this, but she conceded, she gave in. Something about being teased in the public by this handsome man.

"I love how wet your little pussy gets. You wanna see how hard you're making me?" he whispered to her.

She rubbed Isaac's cock. It was getting hard again.

She made quick work and unzipped his trousers and unleashed his throbbing tool. It sprung out immediately. Just as she thought, he wasn't wearing any underwear.

She took a pause from the kissing and looked down.

His cock was massive--8 inches of cut cock pointed straight at her. She was astonished by the size of his cock.

She stroked his cock, feeling the full weight of it.

He shoved his fingers inside her pussy hole and she squirmed. She arched back as he fingered her.

She couldn't believe this was happening to her in public. Luckily the only spectators were Beth and Kent.

She looked over and Kent had his cock out too. It was equally as massive.

She signaled him over. And there she stood, stroking two white cocks while getting fingered. It was as hot and intense as it could be.

Kent then went in and gave Shannon some quick pecks on her lips and down her neck. She swooned from his scent and the facial hair that grazed her.

She also felt Isaac's cock poking at her pussy. The tip of his penis was now rubbing along her wet slit. Up and down it went, stimulating her clit and getting ready to penetrate her.

She was not ready, at least not in the public for that. She resisted.

"Your cock is too big for me. I can't do it here, it's too risky..." she appealed.

"Why don't you get down on your knees and suck our cocks then," Isaac countered.

Shannon was stuck in another predicament. Two handsome white guys pinned this Asian girl with their massive cocks. All she could do was stroke their cocks again trying to not have sex or oral sex in the back of a bar.

Again, Shannon looked at Beth for some support.

Beth, not wanting her to cause a scene, decided to take swift action.

Beth suggested that they go over to the hotel across the street. She had a room booked for the night.

The boys agreed and gave her ass a smack before rolling her dress down to cover it up. Shannon went along. Hotel was better than being fondled in the public.

Isaac made Shannon lick his wet fingers clean before leaving.

The four of them got to the hotel and waited for the elevator as Beth checked in.

While they waited in the drab lobby, there was a couple at the elevators. An older white gentleman with a young Asian girl. She was dressed in a tank top, big breasts and shorts. The man had his hand underneath her shorts.

The girl clearly looked like a prostitute going up to the room to service her client.

Shannon wondered if people thought the same of her. She was no different, a drunk disarrayed Asian, leaning on two guys with their hands firmly under her dress. She wasn't even wearing any panties--just like a slut.

Once Beth finished, they all got on the elevator. They were going to the top floor.

Isaac didn't hold back and unzipped her dress in the elevator.

Shannon gave out a shriek as her dress dropped to the floor.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" she screamed.

"Relax girl, we just wanted to see your sexy little body," replied Isaac.

Before she could do anything, Kent snatched her dress and purse. Shannon attempted to get them back but it was no use. She was too drunk already.

"We don't need these," said Kent, "you can stay naked for the rest of the night."

Kent told Beth to hold on to her belongings.

This was just too easy, thought Beth. First getting this girl drunk and now she's already naked before getting to the room.

Luckily there were no security cameras.

Shannon covered her petite breasts as the guys gazed over her soft pale body. She was not wearing a bra.

She didn't know how to react. It was exhilarating and humiliating at the same time. She had never been naked in the public before.

"Please...it's not funny. I shouldn't be like this in the elevator."

Isaac reassured her that it would be ok as he moved her arms away to give her breasts a good squeeze. He played with her dark nipples as her areola started to swell.

The boys snickered at her as she tried to protest. She looked at Beth who smiled back at her, hinting to just go with the flow.

The boys were clearly in control and using her.

Kent slapped Shannon's ass as they got off the elevator and said, "Let's get going you drunk whore."

They made Shannon strut down to the end of the hallway completely naked except for her heels. If anyone were to see them, they would probably think Shannon was some cheap foreign slut here to service nicely dressed white people. She felt shameful.

Beth got a deluxe room for them. It was nicely decorated and large, with a couch, bed, and an open bathroom.

The two boys stopped Shannon at the entrance. They told her she would have to get them hard before she could enter.

"Please, I can't do it here, just let me in, or give me my clothes...," she begged.

The boys refused.

Shannon stood in the hallway and pondered. This wasn't what she signed up for. She wanted to leave but her dress, her panties, her purse were all with Beth.

She exhaled and resigned to being humiliated some more. She approached the guys and started to rub their crotches, hoping to stir them and get it over with.

Instead, Isaac signaled her to get on her knees.

Once on her knees, the two of them pulled their dicks out. Even their soft dicks looked big to Shannon. She admired the cut cocks exposing their clean cockheads.

"Open up baby and get them hard," said Issac.

She slowly opened her mouth and nibbled on Isaac's cut cock. She pressed her lips up on the tip of his cock and slowly swallowed his soft cock and felt it grow in her mouth. All the while, she started to stroke Kent's cock with her other hand.

It didn't take long for Isaac's cock to get hard. She could barely take half of the shaft in her mouth before gagging. She then shifted over to Kent's cock. Precum was leaking from his growing cock. She licked it up and gave him a sloppy blowjob until his cock got hard.

Their massive hard cocks, glistening from her saliva, hovered over her pretty Asian face and her peering almond eyes. Their cocks flopped above her and their large balls hung low. It was such a stark contrast compared to her ex-boyfriend's cock.

12