Repaying a favor Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why is this making me so incredibly horny, she thought. The beauty of white cocks, I've never seen them so big and thick and masculine. Her pussy was getting extremely wet as they slapped their cocks on her face.

She started to rub herself as she sucked, stimulating her wet clit. Drool from her blowjob slowly dripped down on her.

"Are you a good slut now?" said Isaac, "you enjoy sucking our cocks?"

They were slowly breaking her down. She had no qualms about being naked in the hallway now. All she thought was about worshiping their cocks.

"Are you ready to experience our cocks inside you?"

Shannon continued to suck their cocks. She felt conflicted. She was drunk, what was left of her rational mind wanted out, but her pussy was craving cock. She still felt uncertain. She never had a one night stand before. This sudden jump from meeting them a few hours ago to sucking dick to getting fucked might be too fast for her.

"If you're not ready to fuck, we can just leave you here naked. Maybe some random stranger will make good use of you instead, slut."

She looked up concerningly. Isaac and Kent assumed that was a yes and dragged her inside. They were done humiliating her for now.

They made her crawl in the room and picked her up and threw her tiny frame onto the bed. Shannon didn't know what would come next. Everything was out of her control, whether she liked it or not.

She watched as the two of them undressed.

Both were tall, toned and athletic. Isaac had a smooth toned body, defined muscles everywhere. Kent was a bit more built and had a bit of body hair.

Shannon had only seen fit guys like them on social media or on television. Never did she imagine she would be in a room with such handsome, masculine guys, and totally naked.

She glanced at Beth who had a drink in her hand. She wondered if Beth would partake in any of this.

Beth went over to Shannon and half-heartedly made sure she was doing ok. It was strange that Beth was still fully dressed and looking proper, while Shannon was naked and messy with drool covering her.

Beth wiped the drool off her pretty face and asked if she was ready to get fucked.

Shannon didn't know how to answer, she had doubts about how to handle their big cocks.

Beth started to rub Shannon's wet clit. The stimulation excited her as Beth asked again.

"You ready to be fucked? Your clit is so swollen, waiting a cock inside you? And let these white men pleasure your pretty Asian pussy?"

Shannon looked at Beth, whimpering from the rubbing, and nodded, "Mmmhmmm."

Shannon felt comforted to know that Beth would be around all night. Beth gave Shannon the drink, it was strong, and it hit her.

Once the guys were undressed, they had a smirk on their faces, as if they knew they were going to fuck for hours unend.

Shannon felt vulnerable on the bed alone as they approached with their hard cocks pointed right at her.

Isaac got over and opened her legs aggressively and revealed her puckered pussy. Her dark labia was coated with pussy juice already. Isaac teased her a bit more by rubbing her bulging clit and slowly fingering her.

Kent got on the bed on the opposite end and told her to open up.

She was about to suck his big cock when instead he dangled his hairy balls on her and made her lick them instead. His balls were heavy and had a strong musk. The smell made her even more horny.

Shannon then felt something jabbing at her pussy. It was Isaac's big cock. He rubbed his cockhead along her slit and around her clit. It felt sensational but also intimidating given his size.

She wasn't sure if she was ready and pleaded, "Do you have a condom?"

She didn't want unprotected sex with two guys she just met.

Isaac didn't respond.

"Please, I think we should use protection...," she repeated and then a sudden shriek.

Isaac inserted his cock inside her, disregarding her request.

Sudden pain and bewilderment struck Shannon, it was so big. It plunged deep inside her pussy.

"Ahh," she moaned, "please...condom!...Fuck...so big...go slow...ahh!"

She was incoherent. The poor girl didn't know what she wanted anymore. The size of his cock was overwhelming her.

To stop her from talking, Kent shoved his big cock in her mouth.

The two guys were now double penetrating her on both ends. This was exactly what she asked for while she was talking to Beth earlier in the evening in the bathroom.

This played out quite nicely, thought Beth, delighted that her plan was working so well.

The two guys didn't let up. Fucking her in unison on either ends.

Every time Kent's cock went deep and hit her throat, her vagina would clench on Isaac's cock. Shannon had no control of her body.

"Tight little pussy you have," said Isaac as he rammed his cock inside her, "love how your Asian pussy is gripping my cock, you like that?"

Shannon, of course, loved it. His cock penetrated deep inside her, stretching her pussy wall and ramming all the way up to her cervix. But there was no way to respond, Kent's cock was firmly gagging her.

Kent got on top of her and straddled her face.

The intensity of the fucking increased, in her pussy and her face.

She started to rub her clit as Isaac continued to pound her. She was close to cumming.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed between her sucking, "keep fucking me with your big cock, I'm cumming...!"

Between the grinding inside her pussy and the cock slamming her mouth, the experience was euphoric. Even in her drunk state, she relished the amazing moment as she unleashed her orgasm.

Her body started to buckle as she came. She came hard. Her eyes rolled back and with a dick in her mouth, she opened wide and bellowed a loud moan.

Isaac felt her insides shake and her moist pussy walls tightened around his cock.

She shook for a good couple of minutes as the orgasm rippled throughout her.

And then she passed out.

--

The next morning.

Shannon woke up groggy with a slight headache. She saw a dim light from the bathroom.

She was naked under the sheets. Her body ached. An arm wrapped around her. It was Kent sleeping next to her.

She looked around and Isaac and Beth were no longer in the room.

All Shannon could remember was she had an orgasm last night while getting fucked and then blanked out. She had no idea what happened next.

Her pussy was sore. She felt something wet between her legs. It was leaking.

She touched her pussy and it was wet and sticky. She gave it a sniff and it smelled like cum.

Did someone cum inside me?! She wondered.

Kent stirred from her movement and woke up.

"OMG! Did one of you cum inside me last night?!"

"Yeah, Isaac came inside you and gave you a creamy load after you passed out."

"Shit! I'm not on birth control! I told you guys to use a condom!"

"Well you were pretty drunk and out of it last night. We couldn't really make much sense of what you wanted. It was kinda disappointing you couldn't last all night. Isaac wanted to cum since he had stuff to do this morning. So he came inside you."

It must have been that drink Beth gave her that knocked her out pretty quick.

"That's not true, I didn't consent to all this. I didn't want sex and no way would I have had sex with you guys without a condom."

"I'm pretty sure you wanted a nice big load inside your pussy. You wanted to service our cocks."

"No, I would never, no guy has cum inside me before. I need to go home."

"Look, Beth was with you the whole time. If you didn't want any of this, Beth would have stopped us."

"I don't know, I don't remember what I said to her...."

Shannon tried to scramble out of bed but Kent, with his arm around her, held her back and pressed his body against her.

"Hey, hey, not yet girl," he tried to calm her down.

"What do you mean?!"

"Hush, it's ok baby, we'll get you some morning-after pill. You'll be alright. Don't panic. It's just the residual alcohol in you. Relax a bit, take a deep breath. Your body just needs a little, tender care."

Shannon seemed to settle down a bit under his warm embrace. She took a deep breath and tried to make sense.

"You enjoyed it last night didn't you? That powerful orgasm, you were shaking for a good 5 minutes after you came."

He kissed her neck and caressed her smooth body. He massaged her perky breast and her erect nipples.

Shannon didn't remember much but she did recall the explosive orgasm she had before she passed out. It was ecstatic.

He reached down to her pussy and teased her clit.

Kent nuzzled against her and said, "Do you want another one this morning?"

Shannon did not respond. She didn't know how.

He rolled on top of her. She felt his full weight on her small 105lb body.

Another dilemma, to have sex or to get her act together from last night. She was paralyzed by this attractive man who was now on top of her. She had nowhere to go. He was too dominant.

Maybe it was like what Beth said to her and what she had been doing all night--give up control to this white man and embrace her submissiveness.

Kent leaned in and gave her a kiss. His facial hair bristled against her face and his chest hair brushed along her soft nipples. She could feel his growing shaft rub along her vulva.

Whatever anxiety she had quickly evaporated. The kiss, his body hair, his scent, the warm embrace and the sensual touch against her genitals ignited her horniness again. Even against her will, it was as if all of a sudden, this masculine white man triggered her sexual hunger again.

They continued to kiss. He embraced her as she melted in his arms. She basked in his morning musk, the smell of pure sexual power. She felt his pre-cum leaking on her belly and groin.

He grinded and thrusted his pelvis against her and rubbed his shaft against her clit. She reciprocated and pushed her hips up. Her pussy lips gaped open as she grazed his shaft.

He moved lower until he lined his leaky cockhead with her pussy and slowly inserted his bare cock inside her cum soaked hole.

The back of her mind wanted to ask for a condom but she succumbed to her horniness. Protection became an afterthought.

She moaned as his big cock filled her up. The same sensation she had last night as the shaft filled every crevice of her tight pussy. It felt less painful than before and the cum left inside acted as a good lube.

"Oh fuck, your cock is just as big...," was all she could say.

Kent continued to fuck her missionary. Grinding and pounding with varying intensity. All she could hear was their sloppy kissing while their tongues tangled and the wet suction sound of her pussy as his cock penetrated her.

Unlike last night, sex was passionate and raw.

"Fuck, your Asian pussy is so tight. Feels so good inside you. I'm so glad I waited until you woke up to fuck you. You like it?"

"Yes...I like...your white cock...inside me...."

Shannon was too focused on her pussy and clit and on taking his entire cock. The continuous grinding was making her cum again.

She tilted her legs up so his cock could go deeper inside her. In a matter of minutes she came again. Her legs clenched to his body and an explosive orgasm buckled her body and left her gasping.

"Ohhh...!" she moaned. She tried to push him to get him to stop.

Kent did the exact opposite and increased his thrusting. He made sure his cock was hitting her rubbery vaginal walls and giving her g-spot some extra sensation.

Luckily this time Shannon didn't pass out. She relished the orgasm and took his cock in stride as he continued his deep passionate pounding.

This went on for a good 15 minutes. She came another time. Never in her life had she had sex for this long.

Finally, after an intense prolonged session of fucking, Kent was close to cumming. Fearing that she would resist him cumming inside her, Kent gave her a hard kiss as his cock exploded his cum inside her.

She felt his penis pulsating inside her and heard him grunt inside her mouth. His thrusting subsided followed by deep breaths. By the time she realized he came inside her, it was too late.

She looked at him and wanted to complain about cumming inside her. But seeing him still on top of her, his handsome face, his broad shoulder and chest, his chiseled abs, his throbbing cock still lodged inside her, in a way, she felt fortunate and wholesome that this white man just deposited his warm seed inside her ripe pussy.

He then collapsed on her. Both panting in silence. The two were enmeshed in their own sweat, saliva, cum and pussy juice. Bodily fluids pooled inside her vagina.

Shannon was left wondering what had just happened. Two guys came inside her unprotected womb. Both delivered such tantalizing orgasms. Was it worth it?

He got off her but made her stay in bed. Cum gushed out of her pussy immediately.

He then got over to her face and told her to lick his cock clean.

His cock looked intimidating and disgusting. It was still 8 inches hard, but it was coated with his sticky cum and the base had all her creamy pussy discharge.

"That's it, good girl. Lick all my cum up and all your pussy juice. Does my big cock taste good?"

Shannon felt humiliated as she carefully licked and tasted all the cum and cream from his cock. She never thought of doing such a thing. But seeing his big cut cock even covered with cum, she felt compelled to worship it.

As she sucked his cock, Kent continued to rub her clit and pussy. This made her aroused again. But in reality, Kent was fishing out the cum from inside her pussy and rubbed it on her mouth. For good measure, he made sure his cum was not going to waste.

After she cleaned his cock, Kent went to the bathroom to shower.

Shannon stayed in bed, left pondering what she did for all that sex. How eager she was to serve those two white guys. Was it the alcohol or was she just that horny.

Once Kent finished, he got dressed and said he had to be back at the office.

Shannon was still naked and looked confused.

"Do you know what happened to my dress and my phone?" she asked.

"I'm not sure," said Kent, "but Beth said she'd be back in a little bit. Maybe she has them or something. Just wait until she returns."

"What?! She has them and just left? What kind of sick joke is this?"

"I dunno, you and Beth sort it out, not my problem."

"What! No, you gotta give me something to wear so I can go home! The fun's over, I didn't agree to all this!"

"Look, just stay here, Beth will come soon. She sent me a text a while ago."

"This isn't funny. I can't stay here naked like this and just wait for Beth."

"Sure you can, you have the room all to yourself. Just masturbate and think of all the great sex you just had," Kent said with a smirk.

"No, I'm going to call security or cops or something. You guys all tricked me."

"Hey, hold up girl, no one tricked you into anything. You wanted it and willingly agreed to play with us."

Kent then scrolled his messages and found an audio clip from Beth.

He played the clip of the conversation the girls had in the ladies room last evening, about how she wanted to be fucked by the two guys.

Shit, I can't believe I said that, thought Shannon. Why did she record our conversation? These guys really did use me, including Beth! How could she!

"Look, Beth's your friend and she was here the whole time. And you have to admit, you had fun as well. Just calm down and Beth will come. I'll make sure she brings you some morning-after pill. And you can resolve all this with her, ok?"

Shannon sulked, she felt vulnerable again. Not because of Kent, but because she had no idea what was going on.

Kent gave her a hug and a quick kiss and said, "Oh yeah, tell Beth that her favor has been repaid. Glad she found a pretty Asian girl for us!"

Then he walked out like a satisfied customer.

Shannon was now alone in the room, without her clothes and without her phone. Even the towels in the room were all used or wet, she had nothing to wear.

She could still taste the cum in her mouth. The same cum that was dripping out of her tight pussy.

How did this happen to her? Why did Beth do this to her?

Next: part 2

12