All Comments on 'Repaying My College Loans Pt. 01'

by Carl_Bradford

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Really interesting concept, think that it will develop well. Seems very well written despite being short at the moment. Hope you have time and the inclination to continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Start!

Nice introduction, I hope to read more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I hope that despite the non-consensual/reluctant nature of the story, that it doesn't degenerate into abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HungreeReader

Nice start for your 1st story. Hope to see more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Makes you wonder

There would probably be a drop off in University admissions as some would decide the risk of slavery is too high. The blasé attitude towards slavery is horrifying and yet entirely plausible in a cash driven society.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well, in a society with this kind of thing, either sex becomes much more normalized and people stop seeing it as such a big deal, or people still see sex as a big deal and as a result, become much more wary of getting into debt and other situations where they could potentially be enslaved. But life goes on, as it did in previous societies and civilizations where slavery and/or indenture was a thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good yarn that strikes a bit close to home on college loans owned by the government that can’t be discharged by bankruptcy courts. The loan recipient is saddled with the loan for life. In the recent economic environment some might think slavery might be a better choice.

PCseniorPCseniorover 1 year ago

A good starting point

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous