Replaced by a Kinky Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Kari, the kinky girl, takes control.
1.7k words
4.75
7.5k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 04/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie was the first one up every morning. I'd hear her busy in the kitchen for a few minutes before setting a coffee next to the recliner for me. I'd get a kiss on the cheek, then she'd be off to work. Kari was a late sleeper and I wouldn't see her for another hour, or so, when she'd leave for the gym. Most days Melanie would work at our retail store while Kari worked from home. It was several weeks after my accident and I was less recliner-bound. I was finally able to shuffle around the house using a cane.

One morning, after bringing me the cup of coffee, my wife leaned down to whisper. "Kari says it's bath day for you again. Maybe she'll play with your little dicklette like last time. Lucky boy."

Mel chuckled at my shocked expression. "It's okay," she smiled. "I'm not the jealous type." She licked her lips and gave me a wicked wink, then she was out the door. I was dumbfounded. How much had my conservative wife changed in the last few months? Before meeting Kari, my Melanie would have never said anything so outrageous.

"Hey Perv." Kari returned from the gym with a wide grin. She looked incredible in her sweaty spandex outfit. She stripped off her top and shucked the shorts. Kari was perfectly comfortable in her nakedness. "It's bath time. Come on, we both need it."

I sat on the toilet and watched as the young lesbian showered. Her body was lithe and muscled. I admired her perfect little ass and her shaved pussy. Both Kari's naval and clit were pierced. I grew hard as I watched her. The girl had an undeniable sex appeal.

She toweled off then helped me into the tub. I sported a little erection and I enjoyed being so close to Kari's naked body. "Eager today, aren't you, Perv?" She laughed as she teased me.

She washed my hair and my body. It was relaxing and invigorating. I remained hard throughout the process, but Kari ignored my penis. After rinsing off the soap she ran her hand over my belly then up to my soft tit-flesh. She cupped my fat breast as if I were a woman. I felt embarrassed but submissive and aroused.

"You know, I've never really been into guys. Pussies are so much sexier than cocks, don't you think?" She took the head of my throbbing dick between her thumb and forefinger. The feeling was electric. "This little nub, though," she teased the head of my eager member. "He's not a cock at all, is he? Poor little fella seems more like a clit to me."

"Or maybe you disagree? It's not like you've been getting any pussy, have you Perv? Do you prefer big strong cocks? I could see you being an eager cocksucker for a well hung guy. That would explain a lot, actually."

"I haven't. I wouldn't." Kari had me stuttering. I was horrified by the idea. What did she mean she could see me being an eager cocksucker? Definitely not!

"You've gained weight since your accident, you know. A lot of guys would love to play with these." She grabbed my heavy breast in her palm, feeling the heft of it. "Your tits are bigger than mine." They suit you, Perv.

Kari was stroking my little cock between her thumb and middle finger. I struggled not to cry out as my orgasm neared. "You like that, Perv? Are your titties going to shake for me when you cum?"

My cock twitched as I covered my belly and chest in ropes of thick semen. Kari laughed as I moaned. I tried to catch my breath as she massaged the milky ejaculate into my tit-flesh.

The next morning Melanie sat on the armrest of my recliner. She handed me a steaming mug of coffee and watched me shake off the cobwebs. "Kari told me about your bath yesterday." I felt the hot flush of embarrassment on my cheeks. "She's right. You are getting soft after your accident." My wife appraised my out of shape physique and I felt like crawling into a hole. "Do you think about Kari a lot?" She didn't pause for an answer. "She's all I ever think about, David." She seemed almost apologetic as she left for work.

I thought a lot -still do in fact- about how Melanie and I let Kari come into our lives and change us so profoundly. Were we so dull and unhappy that we let a girl, young enough to be our daughter, take control of us without the slightest resistance? What did that say about our marriage? A part of me hated that I'd become so weak, but, if I'm being honest, I craved the twisted and perverse sexual attention.

The morning that Kari told me that she wouldn't be bathing me any more, I almost cried. I had begun getting around better and I was well enough to shower on my own, but I loved those baths. If I'm being honest, it was the most exciting, and most regular sexual attention I'd ever had.

"Take your shower, Perv. I've got something planned for you." There was hope after all.

Kari waited for me to dry off from my shower. She had my beard trimmer and various other shaving supplies. My heart fluttered with excitement.

"Let's get this nasty hair off you. You'll be much cuter once you're smooth." She began removing the thatch of hair around my little erection. For the next 20 minutes she busied herself denuding my pelvic area, my legs and my torso. When she finished I was hairless below my face. Kari teased the head of my little dick, which had remained hard throughout the process. "See, the baby dick is excited. Wait until you see what I have for you next."

Kari led me, still naked, to the spare bedroom. "You're well enough to start sleeping in your room. You can't live in a recliner forever, David. Look, we've got it all ready for you."

They had replaced the bedspread and curtains with a bright pink matching set -a flowery ensemble. I looked at Kari in shock. She smiled. "You'll learn to love it, Perv. I'm the only masculine one thing this house." She watched me as I took in this new reality. "Speaking of which, you're going to love these." Kari opened a dresser draw full of silk and lace frills, a dazzling array of yellows, pinks and reds. "Aren't they cute?"

I was stunned. A part of me was aroused by the perversity of it all, and another recoiled in horror. I didn't ask for this and had never even experimented with lingerie.

"I knew you'd like it." Kari touched the head of my rigid little dicklette. "Melanie thought I was going too far, but I told her that you were ready -that I had a read on you from the start. She's going to be so excited for you." Kari held up a couple pairs of panties. "Which one for tonight, Perv?"

Heaven help me I took the pink panties from the young lesbian and pulled them up my hairless legs. There was something about the way they cradled my smooth cock and balls that I found unspeakably exciting. Kari kissed me. "I'm proud of you, Sweetie."

She forced me back on the bed and we began French kissing. Kari was so aggressive and strong that I trembled under her muscular body. She caressed my chubby belly and my soft tits, suckling on my nipples and sending a charge of electricity that connected directly to my cock. The gusset of my panties was soaked in pre-cum.

I was drowning in my desire to please her. The moment was the most overwhelming sexual experience of my life to that point. I felt subservient and helpless underneath her and I moaned in the gaps between her wet sloppy kisses. Kari bit my lip and laughed at my reaction. She was rough, grabbing me by the throat and groping my fat breasts. "You like that, don't you?" Her eyes were dark and piercing. I nodded and looked away in submission.

Then Kari was above me, pinning my shoulders against the pink bed sheets with her knees. She lowered her pussy over my face and I breathed her scent. I opened my mouth as she pressed her weight into me and I feasted on her wet cunt. I needed to please her.

Kari talked to me as I serviced her hairless sex. I teased her piercing with the tip of my tongue. Her wetness coated my face and she pulled my mouth hard into her -riding my face until her moans of ecstasy filled the room.

After her orgasm we lay in bed together catching our breath. I ran my finger along her arms, admiring the well defined biceps and broad shoulders. I was enamored with Kari's body, her muscular legs and hard abs. She kissed on my earlobe sending tingles down my spine.

"That was really nice, little Perv. You surprised me today. In a good way." I felt flush with pride. "Do you know what my greatest turn on is?"

I didn't know what to say. I kissed her shoulder blade.

"I love to turn out a sweet and innocent little thing -take someone who's not supposed to have naughty thoughts and sink my hooks in them. Your sweet little Melanie is a ravenous slut. I did that. Boring old vanilla Melanie is forever dead. I've replaced her with someone infinitely more interesting. She's more alive."

"That's real power, David. I found a little flaw in your wife's careful facade. I decided that I wanted to make a slut of of Melanie, and that's what I did. She'll never go back to being some straight and boring wifey. You know that, don't you? There's nothing she wouldn't do for me."

Kari was lost in her thoughts. "And you," she stared at me with a look that made me fearful. "Lame ass David, the inadequate little hubby -he's already gone." She licked her lips and slipped her hand around my throat. "I'm enjoying breaking you. You're a soft piece of clay, Perv. I'm molding you into my own little plaything." She sat up on her haunches and looked down at me. "I'm going to make something out of you."