The Compliant Cuckold

Story Info
A frustrated young wife cuckolds her submissive husband.
2.8k words
4.49
53.6k
80

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Compliant Cuckold

Synopsis

This story is about my decent into cuckoldry. I am a married, sexually inadequate man unable to satisfy my gorgeous young wife in bed. She loves me, but has become sexually frustrated and is persuaded by her new friend to change things for the better for both of us.

Chapter one: Kylie

Unlike my friends I never really fancied the curvy, well-endowed girls they all seemed to favour. Although I was never attracted to children, I was always drawn to small women with skinny, undeveloped body shapes. Consequently, when I was in my thirties, I couldn't believe my luck when I met such a girl who was interested in me. She looked much younger than her 25 years at 4'8" tall. She was very boyish, with an impossibly thin waist and a totally flat chest. I was a very inexperienced, submissive type, and I guess I hoped my tiny 4" cock wouldn't be such an issue with a small-built girl.

Sex for me was always very exciting as Jolie was my flat-chested little fantasy, but I struggled to satisfy her with my little boy cock. Her interest began to fade until finally, about a year ago, she confessed that she didn't really enjoy sex with me at all. Apparently, I always came much too quickly for her to reach orgasm. My slow careful efforts aimed at prolonging sex did nothing for her, and the hard, rapid thrusting she craved had my four-inch cocklet spurting in just a few strokes. One day she told me that although she loved me, she just didn't want me to fuck her any more as she got no release from it and was left feeling frustrated and angry.

Sex from then on consisted of long periods of abstinence. My disproportionately huge testicles would swell even larger to the size of lemons, making my undersized cock look even smaller. Occasionally, when I had whined enough about being desperately horny, she would send me for a shower. When I emerged naked and dripping, my little willy granite hard in anticipation, she would be waiting in just her panties and with her little hand covered in moisturizer. She would grope and fondle my swollen balls, each one larger than she could fit in her small hand, gradually gently squeezing and slapping as my arousal increased until I was weeping precum. Then she would stand to one side of me, one arm around me, and tug my aching dicklet.

Initially she would masturbate me while I leered at her undeveloped chest, but this became too much effort, and so she would hold her tiny fist still, urging me to thrust into it to achieve orgasm. In the early days she would stroke my bottom and encourage me, squeezing my balls as my semen erupted to splatter onto the bathroom floor. More recently she would insist I came down to the basement, where she would be waiting fully clothed. She would squirt lotion onto her hand and tell me to hurry up. I was not allowed to touch her, the excuse being I was wet and she was fully clothed. Lately she had taken to fastening my hands behind my back with Velcro as I had tried to grope her as she manipulated my huge balls and rigid cocklet.

She would complain about the time it took me to cum, reminding me that a few thrusts were all it took when we used to have full sex. As I reached my climax it amused her to let go immediately and step back, watching me as I bucked and quivered at empty air. She would smirk and giggle as my untouched diminutive cock danced and squirted. My enforced abstinence coupled with my much larger than average testicles always ensured a huge load and she would stand and watch me gasp and shudder through my orgasm, my semen creating big puddles on the basement floor.

A few weeks ago, I had to attend a business meeting. I was away for most of the week and when I returned something had changed. She was more self-assured, very nice to me and engaged outside the bedroom, but our pathetic sex life grew even worse. She would complain about how long she had to hold her hand for me, saying there were other things she could be doing. She would remind me about my premature ejaculation, sometimes stopping just before my peak leaving me panting and frustrated. This had a psychological effect on me, making me cum even faster, usually in just a few strokes, fearful of being left hanging.

Then something happened that left me shocked and was a major turning point in our lives. I came in to the kitchen for a drink after mowing the lawn. It was a hot day and I was just wearing shorts. A skinny blonde girl was in the kitchen talking to Jolie and drinking coffee. She looked up and smiled as I came in. She was about Jolie's age, almost a foot taller and she was stunningly pretty.

"Say hello to Kylie, she's our new neighbour. We've been getting to know each other while you were away".

Kylie held out a dainty little hand and came towards me. Her crop top showed off her tanned flat tummy and stopped just below her tiny breastlets. I shook her hand and smiled back.

"Hello Paul, Jolie's been telling me all about you. She didn't tell me how gorgeous you are though".

"He looks great but he's actually quite useless where it matters."

I looked up in alarm, wondering where the conversation was going.

"He looks pretty useful to me."

I looked at Kylie who was leering at me suggestively. Jolie got up and put her arm through mine. It was meant to look supportive but I knew she was trying to prevent me walking away.

"Oh, Paul's got the body OK, he's just no use to me in the bedroom are you baby?"

I looked at the floor, going bright red with embarrassment.

"Jolie", I whined, "Don't, please."

"Sadly, Paul ejaculates prematurely, don't you? He's got massive balls, but an oversensitive, little willy. A couple of quick thrusts are all he can manage before he cums."

"Gosh, that does sound a bit useless." Kylie looked at me sympathetically.

"It's so frustrating. Last time he tried to do me he got so overexcited he squirted all over my thighs before he even got it in. So now I won't let him anymore. Every now and again when he whines enough, I let him use my hand or hump my leg like a randy spaniel."

"You tug him off?"

"No, I just hold my hand still and he humps it. If he's really whining, I sometimes let him rub his willy against my thigh but it's a nuisance as he squirts all over my legs and knickers. He gets so excited he trembles and whimpers like a little girl, you should see him."

By now I was mortified, but oddly the explicit talk was making me aroused. I went to pull away but Jolie held on to me.

"Even then he can't manage more than a few thrusts, he usually cums in less than 10 seconds."

"He cums in 10 seconds?" she gawped.

"If he can last that long. Sometimes if I'm feeling nasty, I let him get right to the edge and then stop and slap his balls. That keeps him hovering and drooling all over the place. If I do that a few times he gets really desperate. Then I don't even let him have my hand. I just stick my finger up his bottom and he ejaculates straight away."

I was getting hard despite my shame and I could see Kylie staring at the growing lump in my shorts.

"Looks like he wants it now", Kylie grinned.

"He can wait until you've gone", Jolie countered, "I'm permanently frustrated so I can keep him waiting for an orgasm too."

"Aw poor love, how long's it been since you last let him?"

"Must be about six weeks, he's probably carrying quite a load. His balls are huge and he cums buckets and makes quite a mess on the floor."

"Ooh I wouldn't mind seeing that", grinned Kylie.

"It's all over in a few seconds. He's got no control at all."

"Go on Jolie, make him do it on the floor while I watch."

I was bright red with embarrassment, but my willy was granite hard and tenting out my shorts.

Jolie rummaged in a drawer and pulled out some Velcro she used to bind my hands with. She pulled it apart and the sound of it made my pulse race. Months of conditioning kicked in and I was trembling with need as she bound my hands behind my back.

"You bind his hands?", Kylie raised her eyebrows.

"I don't want him pawing at me whilst he's doing it. And it stops him touching himself if I make him wait."

"Jolieeee", I whined, "Not with Kylie here."

I was so embarrassed. I was commando and my dicklet was making a very obvious tent in my shorts.

"Don't be such a baby, Kylie can see you've got a stiffy".

Despite my embarrassment my arousal surged, my neglected cock strained against the material. Jolie pulled my shorts down and made me step out of them. My uncircumcised little dick was hard up against my flat tummy.

"Look how small it is, Kylie", Jolie pulled my cocklet away from my tummy with her thumb and forefinger and let it slap back with an audible smack. My balls were swollen and covered in a web of thick veins.

Kylie got up from her seat and walked round the table for a closer look.

"God his balls are absolutely enormous. His willy's not much more than a big clitty but he's so hard. He looks like he really wants it."

"Oh, he's granite hard in a trice. He's just useless at fucking. A quick couple of thrusts that I can hardly feel, and he ejaculates. He'd spunk up all over my bare pussy before he even got it in."

Jolie squirted some hand cream and smoothed it over my aching little dick. She used just one finger to avoid too much stimulus, but I still gasped at her touch and bucked my hips. She pulled away immediately.

"See what I mean, he just can't control himself."

"Aw bless, he wants it so much, let him do it Jolie."

She wrapped her finger and thumb around my rock hard cocklet and the feeling was electric. I moaned aloud and thrust at her hand, the cream squelching as I pushed.

I struggled to keep my balance as I stood naked in the middle of the kitchen floor with my hands bound behind my back as I desperately humped my wife's hand. I managed about ten thrusts before I tensed and began to whimper as I reached my peak. Jolie let go immediately and stepped back. I stood alone panting and bucking at the air as my wife and her friend watched me teeter on the edge of orgasm.

"See what I mean? Another couple of thrusts and he would have spunked. His willy is so useless"

"Aw were you close sweetie? You are a trigger-happy soldier, aren't you?" Kylie reached out to touch my pulsing hardon.

"Don't touch him Kylie, he can't hold back at all. He'll squirt all over you."

"Go on then, show Kylie how you ask nicely."

My voice wavered as whined, "Please Jolie let me. I really want to do it."

Jolie held her hand out toward me and I pushed into the circle made by her finger and thumb eagerly. Worried she would let go again I thrust rapidly for a few seconds before I began to pant loudly. She snatched her hand away and slid her hand down to fondle my engorged balls as my hips twitched back and forth, my untouched willy waggling. I grunted when she slapped my swollen testicles. I whimpered with need as precum oozed copiously from my cockhead and ran down the shaft.

"Please Jolie, I gasped."

"Stand still then, stop bucking."

"Christ Jolie, he wants to do it, make him work for it."

Jolie gently stroked then underside of my shaft with a fingertip. I bucked uncontrollably at fresh air and I could hear my wife giggling as my willy waggled back and forth.

"Show them to me then".

I wailed at the edge of orgasm not quite there, panting loudly as I turned around and parted my legs and arched my back, my huge balls hanging vulnerable.

I moaned again as she fondled my balls from behind gently squeezing and slapping.

"Shall I hold it for you?"

"Yes, yes," I gasped, struggling to keep still.

She made a circle of her finger and thumb and let me thrust into it. As I reached the penultimate thrust, she pulled her hand away again and I could hear them laughing as I humped the air.

"Please Jolie", I gasped, arching my back and parting my thighs, knowing what she wanted. Smirking, she grabbed my testicles hard from behind and inserted two lubricated fingers into my anus. I gasped and pushed back as she wriggled them inside me.

"Please Jolie, please!", I panted.

She pressed on my prostate and wriggled her fingers. I gasped loudly as I ejaculated, her fingers still wriggling inside me as semen squirted in long ropes from my waggling penis to splatter loudly on the kitchen floor.

"Christ Jolie there nothing wrong with his balls, look at him squirting."

I panted and gasped with each powerful contraction, my hips thrusting back at her fingers as I pumped huge jets of semen onto the floor. I whimpered as my long-awaited orgasm gradually subsided, the final pulses running down my still rigid cocklet to drip from my balls to the floor.

"See what I mean Kylie, he's just useless?"

"Aw you're so mean Jolie, come here baby". She pulled me to her not caring that she was getting cum on her designer jeans. "He needs a love after doing such a big cum for us."

She hugged me to her stroking my back and bottom before caressing my rear hole.

"Was that nice sweetie?", she husked, "Did it make you cum when she put her fingers up your bottom? Would you like Kylie to do that to you sometime?"

I nodded as she caressed my rear hole, coaxing out more semen to pour from my hard on and drip onto her posh jeans.

"God, he's still cumming Joles, what a load".

Jolie sent me upstairs for a shower and I hurried off before she made me clean up my mess on the floor. I lingered behind the door, watching through the gap as they chatted.

"This must be so frustrating for you. How long is it since you last had any?"

"Two years. I'd do anything for a really hard fuck from behind with a big cock."

"Did I hear you say you're bare down there then?"

Jolie went pink and looked at the floor.

"Yes, I like the little girl look".

"I have a thing for little girls myself", grinned Kylie.

Jolie gawped for a second before closing her mouth and blushing again.

"You're gay?"

"I'm bi dominant and you are so my type - does it bother you?"

Jolie was scarlet and looked at the floor.

"No, it doesn't bother me", she looked up, "Stop teasing me it's not fair."

Kylie changed the conversation back to me.

He's very anally sensitive, isn't he? Some men can be trained to cum just from anal penetration. Put him in a cock cage and then he can only cum when you let him. I'd love to help; bottoms are a real turn on for me - especially when they are up in the air and vulnerable! Me and my strapon know just what to do with them too".

Jolie gasped and went scarlet again.

When I came downstairs again Kylie had gone and Jolie was mopping the floor.

"You made quite a mess on the floor, Kylie was impressed. You were very hard; did it turn you on to cum in front of another girl?"

"I can't believe you told her about me and made me do that. It was so embarrassing".

"Don't try and deny it turned you on. I could see you fancied the pants off her. Skinny little blonde with no tits, she is so your type. And she likes you too. Would you like to see a bit more of her?"

I grinned sheepishly at the obvious double entendre as Jolie smirked at me and pecked me on the cheek.