All Comments on 'Replacement Girlfriend'

by CrazyDaveTrucker60

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 4 years ago

The sex was hot but I would have liked to have seen Amber satisfy Helen or vice versa. I understand that a daughter and her mom fucking the same guy at the same time is "Taboo". However I read stories in this category for the Incest and there was no incest here. It's still a hot story; I just wish it was hotter with some mom/daughter action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

A good story, but no incest.

jneric2691jneric2691about 4 years ago

Over the top, as always!👍👍👍👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Agreed

Agree with what the first guy said. Like your stories, but wish there was some mom daughter action. In fact, given Amber's actions, having mom straddle her face while she was getting pounded by Walt, would have fit nicely. Getting her first taste of honey, and all.

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
Good Stuff

Your stories are so fun to read. I was a little surprised by this one with some of your descriptions like shithole, I don't remember that in previous stories, just seemed weird.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WTF??

Incest category but no incest. Walt crying like a pussy so girl friends mom takes care of him then Walt becomes Joe heman stud (former crying pussy) and throwing down ultimatums all within ?? a couple hours? Sex was good but as the mother new how to build the fragile ego by being a slut.

Gave it a 3 because sex was good but story wise, still lmao.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WTF

I rarely leave comments but this was one of the worst stories on so many levels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

It sounds childish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sexually Ambidexterous?

That was funny but he went from crying to his girlfriend's mother flopping her rack out in one step.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

There have been bad stories, you only need to follow some of my comments. This one takes the prize for lack of any thought being put into it. Couldn't even finish.

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago
More... More... More Chapters !!!!

Wow, cool story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3 Stars

What guy would risk getting STD's from a cheating Girlfriend ? Kick her to the Curb and find someone you can have a long and faithful life with ..

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(11/14/2022) This doesn't read like a story. It reads like Notes for a story. This is sad because the notes could have led to a nice narrative. Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrazyDaveTrucker60@CrazyDaveTrucker60
I've worked a string of jobs. From cab driver to construction worker, to glamour photographer to truck driver. I drive a big truck in New York. I'm also a trainer, having trained over 120 guys to drive tractor trailers.I also write erotic stories and poems.