Replacement Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't have a great job Helen. How am I supposed to support you? And Amber as well?"

"I have tons of money. Her father was a cheater and I caught him and got the goods on him. He lost his ass in divorce court. Plus I have been saving for years. I still work and it all goes to savings. Amber here has her dad paying, plus scholarship and she has a part time job, so she will graduate with money in the bank. You are on a full ride, and have a 4-0 GPA, so I think you should get the MBA right away when you graduate. That way you should be able to get a good job out the gate. I will gladly marry you if my daughter does not, or if you don't trust her enough to do so. We can all stay together if you want to. I love you Walt."

"I love you too Walt. I hope you can forgive me for my inexcusable and stupid behavior. Would it help if you spanked my worthless ass everyday until you feel vindicated? I am so sorry for what I did, and I will do anything for you, to try to make it up to you."

Walt opened his arms and held both women who had love in their hearts for him. Would it be possible? Would it work? Only time would tell. But it promised to be a very interesting ride.

12