Replacement Maya Ch. 08

Story Info
Julie gets her husband to impregnate their cuckcake Maya.
4.3k words
4.65
9.9k
20

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxout09
maxout09
1,076 Followers

"Michael, there's something I want to talk about," I stated, straddling my husband's hips. We were preparing for bed, Michael in a pair of boxers and me in a deep blue satin nightie instead of my usual nonsexual sweats and tee. Normally, when a wife does this, the talking leads to sex. However, in our case, that sex would be with Maya.

"What do you have on your mind," smiled Michael as I felt his erection grow.

"It's about our future," I replied, "with Maya."

"Ok," responded Michael, a tinge of nervousness in his voice, but I felt his dick twitch at the sound of her name.

While including Maya in our sex lives was a thrill, even the most amazing adventures start to become mundane over time. Maya, who used to be my husband's secretary, looked like the Maya he dated after college, the woman who beat me for his heart. It was from that rejection that I discovered my arousal from being second to another woman. I leveraged Michael's feelings for the original Maya to get him to start a relationship with the replacement Maya. It worked wonderfully, with Maya unaware I was watching and encouraging the affair from afar. I even brought Amber, my co-worker, into the mix as a unicorn and second cuckcake.

However, Michael's relationship with Maya was now a few years old. After Michael took an executive job at one of his clients, he and Maya no longer worked together, morphing their forbidden office liaison closer to a normal affair. Even Amber moved on after finding a rich man with whom she could have a traditional relationship. We needed a new angle, and I had just the idea.

"What do you think about having a baby?" I proposed, "with Maya."

"You can't be serious!" Shouted Michael as he tried to buck beneath me.

"Michael!" I interrupted. "Hear me out," I knew this would be his reaction, hence why I positioned myself above him. I wanted to have the high ground and subdue his fight-or-flight reaction. Also, with my crotch pressed against his dick, I could stimulate him with a simple movement of my hips.

"We had been talking about starting a family," I continued, slowly grinding my crotch against his penis. "Then Maya came into the picture and created a wonderful distraction. Admit it, adding her to the mix was the best thing we did for our sex life. Unfortunately, it's not as exciting as it used to be. It's becoming routine. We need a plot twist to keep it interesting. What I'm proposing is for Maya to go from your lover to your mate."

"Having a baby with Maya is very different than having a fling," argued Michael, "and it's not the same as us starting a family."

"It can be," I smiled. "We can tell everyone I'm infertile, no one questions such a statement. You can tell Maya you brought up the idea of her being a surrogate. Couples do it all the time, and your company covers surrogate pregnancies; I checked."

"Invitro, isn't the same as getting someone pregnant," countered Michael.

"True," I agreed. "But invitro and surrogacy are two different things. "Couples usually use invitro to get a surrogate pregnant but it's not the only option. You'll just be doing it the old-fashioned way. We sign the paperwork for Maya to be our surrogate, agreeing that we would be acquiring one of her eggs and renting her womb. You'll supply the sperm, how it's delivered is irrelevant to the agreement."

"But Maya would be their mother, not you," stated Michael.

"That's the exciting part," I purred. I could feel my arousal building as I tribbed against his dick. "While Maya would be their biological mother, I'll legally be their mom. I can picture when we announce to our parents that Maya will provide them the grandkids I cannot. Our mothers will be so excited and grateful you're fucking Maya and she is having your baby. Praising her for doing what a wife should."

"You're crazy," groaned Michael as the stimulation helped the idea take root.

I haven't even told you the best part," I teased increasing the pace of my strokes.

"There's more," gasped Michael as I felt his cock throb with excitement.

"Oh yes," I replied in a sensual tone. "We'll need a nanny and who better than the baby's biological mother? You said Maya has been unhappy since you left the office. Your cuckcake can go from the sexy secretary to the naughty nanny. We can offer her room and board and agree to pay for her to attend college at night. She would be living under our roof as your mistress, and me the unsuspecting wife."

I was utterly wrapped up in the fantasy. One where it was Maya who provided Michael with sexual satisfaction and not me. The best I would allow was mutual masturbation, a mind fuck. "With your higher salary, we can afford a bigger house. One we can customize to our needs."

"Our needs," inquired Michael.

"Yes," I purred. "I'm thinking separate bedrooms. We can claim I dislike sharing a bed, I'll find a house with an in-law suite for me, far away from the other bedrooms so Maya can easily sneak into yours. I'm also thinking of including a secret playroom for the two of you where I can watch unseen."

"You thought this through," hissed Michael.

"It's my new infatuation," I smiled. "It should take Maya five to six years to complete her degree. By then this should be out of our system and we can return to a normal life."

"One with a child that's not yours," argued Michael.

"A souvenir," I countered. "One that will remind us of our adventure. Besides, how could I not love your child."

It was then that Michael shuddered and had a massive orgasm with streams of sperm covering his stomach. It was the most he ever came by me since he started seeing Maya and it was with him thinking of impregnating Maya.

"Okay," breathed Michael.

_____________

When Michael presented the offer to carry his child to Maya, she jumped at the opportunity, reigniting their passion. As I expected, everyone believed my claim of being infertile and expressed their sympathy for my failure as a wife. But when we declared we found another woman to become pregnant by my husband, that sadness became excitement. My mother couldn't contain her joy upon hearing Maya was willing to do my marital duty and give her the grandchild she wanted. Michael's mother pushed my arousal even further calling Maya her surrogate daughter-in-law.

I reveled in the eroticism of Maya being held up as my husband's breading partner and worked at making it a reality. I set up the surrogacy and found an OB/GYN who wouldn't need to consult with the fertility clinic. As expected, nothing was asked about my ability to get pregnant, they just admired my dedication not knowing how it fed into my cuckquean fetish.

Looking around the room I wanted everything to look perfect. For the conception, I had two requirements. First, my husband's first attempt to get Maya pregnant would be in our marital bed. With Maya now off birth control and approaching her fertile period, I plotted nine day fuck fest for the two lovers starting today and lasting until next Sunday. Normally, having your husband's mistress share the marital bed is considered the ultimate betrayal, but for me, it just added to my arousal. Since the start of Micheal's and Maya's affair, Maya's texting with Michael had been through me. As the time for conception approached I informed Maya that Julie, me, as I never referred to myself as his wife while texting, would be away on a girl's weekend so they would have the house to themselves and he wanted nothing more than to try and conceive on the bed he shared with me. Maya thought it was delightfully kinky to play wife as she became pregnant.

With the bedroom prepped, I started to get ready as my second requirement was to be present for the copulation. Something that required careful planning as Maya believed I knew nothing of their relationship. My idea was the movie cliche of hiding in the closet. I instructed Michael to purchase an identical door, cut out the center, and cover it with a two-way mirror, turning our closet into my voyeuristic den. As camouflage, I chose a black latex full-body catsuit. Purchased specifically for this occasion the garment was custom-made to my exact measurements consisting of thick latex and a zipper over the crotch. Naked and covered in lubricant I started to squeeze my body through the neck. I felt like I was dressing in a rubber band as the thick latex of the collar stretched to consume my legs. The latex stretched over my limbs as I fought to get it over my hips. Once achieved, I worked my feet into the legs of the garment finally settling once my toes reached the bottom and the latex was able to conform to my lower body. Working the suit up my torso I slipped my arms through the collar up to my elbows and with great effort pushed my hands into the sleeves forcing the latex to pop in place hugging my flesh and squeezing my body. My sense of touch overloaded and dulled at the same time placing me in a hyper state. Gazing in the mirror the latex looked like a second skin, molding perfectly to my body. The constant pressure while not painful was unrelenting pulling on my crotch and ass and the compression of my breasts and waist shaping and molding my body. The band that was so difficult to squeeze through sat snugly around my neck like a collar leaving only my head exposed. I could feel the latex on every part of my body and I savored its erotic embrace.

Knowing time was short I started to add the final parts of my outfit. My intent was to be fully encased in latex, concealing myself in the darkness of the closet as I spied on the two lovers. To complete the look I purchased a latex hood that included semi-transparent smoke-tinted latex over the eyes leaving only two small holes for my nose and exposing my mouth, the mask fit perfectly with the tinted latex over my eyes having a sunglass effect. Lastly, I picked up an inflatable gag designed to make the wearer completely mute. Securing the straps the leather panel completely covered my lower face and chin keeping my mouth firmly closed.

With my outfit complete I return to the mirror for a final look. My body was completely covered in latex. All traces of individuality were gone, replaced with a dark female silhouette more alien-like than human. Ready, I opened the closet and stepped into my voyeuristic den. With the latex covering my eyes, the room was a dark void and the light piercing the mirror gave an other dimension feel.

Dropping to my knees I opened the zipper exposing my sex, the smell of my arousal was enough to overcome the strong smell of latex. Lowering myself down I straddled the small pillow I usurped for my self-pleasure. With its soft velvet pressed against my vagina, I waited. Alone and enclosed in the closet all I could think about was what was about to happen, my husband was going to impregnate another woman and I was excited because I was going to watch.

After what felt like an eternity, I heard a knock at the front door and Maya calling 'Hello'. My texts told Maya the door was open and I 'Michael' would meet her in the bedroom. This was intentional, I wanted Maya to enter my home alone as the victorious adultress, not escorted by Michael as a visitor.

After poking her head into the bedroom she hesitantly entered. She was dressed for work in a tight black pencil skirt that would've exposed the stocking tops when she worked for my husband and a red silk blouse that would've been distracting if not concealed under a black blazer. Her 3-inch stilettos were replaced with more practical 2-inch heels. Still sexy but not to the extreme level she dressed when she worked for Michael.

Comfortable in her occupation Maya did an excited spin and began to shed her office attire. For me, it was a voyeuristic dream come true. I had spent countless hours watching Maya on camera. Today was the first time I would get to see her live, even if it was veiled by a mirror. It felt as if I was banished to some magical dimension only able to watch as my husband's mistress transformed into the enchantress that would claim him. Trapped in the darkness I could only watch through the looking glass.

A shiver ran through my body as Maya approached the mirror standing in the same position I had just minutes before, looking at herself as I looked back through the void. Seductively she unbuttoned her blouse exposing her red satin bra. Even in the practical undergarment, her breasts looked magnificent. I let out a low moan, silenced by my gag, as she unzipped her skirt wiggling side to side as she pushed it over her hips. Maya then kicked off her heels and removed her tights.

Dressed in only her underwear Maya stopped and looked at herself in the mirror. Likewise, I gazed at her from the other side. Time stood still as we both admired her figure. While her bra and panties weren't meant to be sexy Maya still looked like a lingerie model. Her ample bosom was cradled in her bra and her hips were defined by her panties. I couldn't take my eyes off her as I subconsciously caressed my womanhood. I wanted nothing more than to jump through the mirror and worship her as I pressed my finger against my slit.

Reaching behind her back, Maya unhooked her bra exposing her breasts, breasts that would soon be the source of nourishment for my husband's child. Her nipples were visibly hard and my eyes remained laser-focused as she caressed her luscious mounds. Her face showed her arousal as she unknowingly taunted me with what she offered my spouse. Almost as if I willed it, her hands slid down and removed her panties revealing her shaved pussy.

A wave of eroticism flowed through my body and I saw Maya naked for the first time. I was in awe and understood why my husband became so enamored with the original Maya, a body I recreated in the Maya who stood before me. Her black hair was styled in a playful cut, perfect for her mischievous eyes, full cheeks, and sultry smile. Her breasts were magnificent resting high and firm on her chest. Her waist was sculpted to give her a defined womanly curve that highlighted her birthing hips before flowing to her shapely legs.

She was the ideal woman, perfect in every way and it felt right for me to be on my knees before her. As she turned to admire her backside I let out a quiet whimper as I viewed her perfect ass, round, and firm with my husband's name tattooed within a heart on her cheek branding her body as his.

With a final look over her shoulder and a flirty wink, Maya walked to her overnight bag to complete her transformation. I watched like a peeping tom as she wrapped a black lace garter belt around her waist, before seductively sliding sheer black stockings up her legs and clipping them to the six garter straps. She then stepped into a pair of thong panties pulling them up over her hips leaving the heart-shaped tattoo visible.

Topless Maya looked every bit the seductress as she sat at my vanity and put on the ruby jewelry I purchased for her throughout her relationship with my husband; Earrings followed by the heart-shaped necklace, bracelet, and anklet.

Property embellished, Maya reapplied her makeup, replacing her office look with one more sexual; Foundation and highlighter to make her skin shine, blush to give her a flustered look, while her eye shadow and luscious lashes gave her eyes a seductive look and a thick coating of red lipstick finished off with a high gloss gave her lips a sexy wet look.

With her preparations complete she returned to her position in front of the mirror to view the final product. The sheer panties, garter, and stockings only highlighted Maya's nakedness. Her large firm breasts were fully on display, a visual feast for those privileged to see them and I was mesmerized by the goddess who stood before me. My cuckcake was ready to seduce my husband and bear his child. After a moment of thought she turned towards the bed and walked to my nightstand and picked up my wedding banns. Returning to the mirror she slipped the symbol of my marriage to Michael on her finger. With a triumphant smile, she held them up to the mirror proclaiming her complete victory.

My arousal was almost enough to make me cum by itself. Maya was flawless and stood as the mistress of my bedroom, ready to take my place with my husband. It felt like I was in an alternate reality where Maya was Michael's wife and I was banished from existence, only able to observe like a ghost.

The moment was broken when Michael appeared. "You look incredible," complimented Michael, his eyes devouring her body just as mine had.

My husband looked every bit the handsome man he was. Leaving nothing to chance, I scheduled a haircut with his barber, requesting the complete hot towel treatment. His crisp white shirt was washed and ironed, by me, and his suit was fresh from the dry cleaners.

"Michael," purred Maya as my husband approached and kissed her like a long-lost lover, his hands moving over her perfect breasts and her perfect ass.

I let out a silent whimper as I watched my husband and his lover share a kiss. Two incredibly attractive people pressed against each other, a mockery of our love. My warped mind loved it. My emotions were swirling like a tornado; jealousy and love mixed with my inferiority complex to create arousal. With the replacement Maya playing the original's proxy, the scene that playing out before me was how reality should've been. Maya, wearing Michael's wedding ring preparing to create a child, while I was in the shadows, abandoned watching.

Unable to control my lust I humped the pillow between my legs, sliding my pussy against its smooth surface like some rutting animal as the two lovers continued their intimate embrace. They were so familiar with each other, both physically and emotionally, knowing just what to do as if it was choreographed. My body shivered with arousal as my hand found its way to my exposed vagina and rubbed my clit. As I felt the beginning waves of an orgasm I forced myself to pull my hand away as I wanted to cum as Michael injected his sperm into his lover.

Breaking the kiss they looked into each other's eyes before Michael twisted Maya so she was leaning against his chest with both facing the mirror and me. Maya's flawless body was placed on display as she was held possessively by my husband. They looked like the perfect couple: Michael, strong and handsome and Maya so sexy.

"So, are you ready?" questioned Michael as he looked into the mirror.

"Oh yes," hissed Maya answering for the two of us.

"We can still stop this," cautioned Michael, "this is a serious step."

"I want nothing more than to be the mother of your child," replied Maya.

Michael didn't reply, he just turned Maya around for another kiss. This time his hand gripped her hair, as the other slid down the small of her back to grope her ass. Maya moaned with desire as she pressed herself against him and I had to clasp my hands behind my back to keep from bringing myself off from the sight.

Breaking the kiss Michael glanced at the mirror before removing his suit jacket. Maya quickly helped with his tie and shirt exposing his chiseled chest. The two lovers moved quickly to the bed. Maya was lying in my usual spot before pulling off her panties and spreading her legs in preparation for my husband as Michael stood at the base removing his pants and underwear. Naked Michael crawled onto the bed over his receptive cuckcake and leaned down to give her a passionate kiss.

Reaching to my side I picked up the latex dildo molded from Michael's cock. An exact duplicate, it would be my inferior proxy as Maya experienced functional member. While they engaged in an act of love I would be hidden in the closet performing self-pleasure.

"Fuck me," breathed Maya as the kiss broke.

As Michael positioned his member at Maya's vaginal opening and I did the same with the duplicate. This was the moment of anticipation the moment before Michael and Maya coupled. The three of us moaned in unison as Michael pushed his cock into his lover and I slipped the dildo into my soaking cunt. Mesmerized, I watched as the cock promised to me disappear into another woman. I matched his rhythm with the dildo, sharing their passion as they made love.

maxout09
maxout09
1,076 Followers
12