Replacement Maya Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maya's moans turned into cries of lust as Michael pushed in and out with greater urgency. Wrapping her arms and legs around my husband did her best to meet my husband's forceful thrusts. I did my best to match their energy, using both hands to drive the duplicate of Micheal's cock in and out of my vagina. Maya's grunt with each thrust acted as a proxy for my own muted cries of passion as I plunged the dildo deep into myself.

Michael's climax set off a chorus of animalistic groans as his pent-up seed exploded into his mate, setting off Maya's orgasm as he injected billions of sperm into her receptive body. This culmination of my fantasy drove me to one of the strongest orgasms I've had. My whole body shuddered, enduring the physical pleasure that washed throughout my body. If Maya wasn't in the throws of ecstasy she would have heard my scream even with the gag. We orgasmed together for what seemed like an eternity. As Michael's ebbed, he leaned down and kissed Maya. She held him tight ensuring every last bit of seamen was drained from his body before her limbs dropped lifeless back to the bed. Slumped over, I fought the latex suit to pull enough air.

Panting Michael and Maya looked at each other. I could see a new level of intimacy that had been reached. My emotions of jealousy and betrayal were overridden by my fetish desire to see it grow.

"We made a baby," giggled Maya.

"Yes we did," replied my husband before kissing his mate.

"That was the best sex ever," continued Maya. "I'm glad it was with you."

"It was wonderful for me too," stated Michael. "But I want to make sure we were successful."

Maya screamed in delight as Michael rolled her over on all fours. They were now both facing me watching themselves in the mirror. Their bodies were glistening in perspiration from their first encounter. Her breathing was heavy yet her breasts remained firm as they hung from her body.

Placing his hands on her hips Michael took a long look in the mirror, he knew I was watching reveling in their lovemaking. With his still-hardened cock pressed against her entrance he drove it in. Maya arched her back accepting his shaft gasping in delight. Slow at first Michael built up a rhythm causing Maya to emit little squeaks as he hammered into her. I could see the look of accomplishment on his face as he fucked his mistress in front of me for a second time.

The image was nearly enough to push me over the edge and I lifted my ass in an uncomfortable yet pleasurable approximation of Maya's position as I drove Michael's proxy in and out of my cunt, never breaking eye contact with my cuckcake. To me, it was like we were all experiencing sex together. With Michael and Maya as a couple and me experiencing from afar. Cries of pleasure accompanied the slapping of flesh.

I paused my self-pleasure for a moment to witness their climax. Maya's pleasure was undeniable as Micheal deposited a second load of sperm in her receptive womb. Maya's body trembled as the waves of pleasure washed over her before collapsing into the bed gasping from the exertion.

Breaking from my daydream I started to pump the dildo in and out in a desperate attempt to catch up to the two lovers. My self-pleasure felt like a pathetic attempt to participate as they cuddled before me. My muted rutting sounded nothing like the chorus of pleasure they created. With the latex toy buried deep in my pussy I spasmed as my orgasm spread throughout my body. When I finally regained my senses I opened my eyes to see the two lovers cuddling in my marital bed. Maya sleeping soundly wrapped in my husband's arms.

Not wanting to disturb the exhausted lovers I crawled through the access door in the back of the closet. In the spare bedroom, I removed the gag and latex hood before walking quietly to the 1st floor where I would slip on a pair of knee-high boots, an ankle-length skirt, and a sweater to conceal the latex outfit. With my car parked down the block, I planned to spend the weekend at Maya's condo while she spent it in my home with my husband. Come Sunday I would return to my perch in the closet while Michael and Maya were out for brunch to watch that day's mating before Maya vacated my home. With any luck, she would be pregnant by then.

12