Repo'd Ch. 07 - Domina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Last chance," Ms. Wagner said to Nicky.

"Our answer is no," Nicky said curtly.

Paul held me tight while Olga squeezed her forceps tight and lined up the needle on my hapless orgasm button.

"Oh shit," I whimpered as I clinched my teeth and cringed.

Emotionlessly, Ms. Wagner looked at Olga and gave a slight nod.

"Ahhh!" I cried out in pain as Olga jabbed her needle right through the middle of my clit. Unlike my septum, piercing my clit really hurt. I know some people get their junk pierced willingly but dammit, my poor little clit just burned like it'd be stung by a hornet. Olga giggled as I breathed heavily and twitched in pain as my clitoris throbbed.

Looking down at my sex, I wondered what Ms. Wagner would do with my clit now that she had a hole in it. Would she put another training ring in and lead me around by my clit on a leash. For a slave to be publicly led by a training ring in her clit was considered intentionally degrading and the mother of all humiliations. It was generally reserved for the problem cases, slaves that needed a real attitude adjustment. I'd be laughed at wherever I went.

Totally unmoved by my injury, Nicky appeared as determined as ever.

"Is that the best you've got?" Nicky challenged.

I stared at Nicky incredulously.

"Are you asking for more?" Ms. Wagner asked.

"No!" I blurted out. "Really, that's enough."

"Bring it on," Nicky insisted. "We'll never give in. Our self-respect is worth a lot more than just a few dozen needle pricks."

Ms. Wagner casually shrugged and looked at Olga, "Well then, if at first you don't succeed..."

Opening another alcohol swab, Olga smiled and began eagerly sterilizing my right nipple.

"I'll ask you again, can I put a man in you?" Ms. Wagner said as Olga opened a needle tube, took out another big needle, grabbed my titty with her forceps, pulled it way out and then lined up her needle.

"Please Nicky, think about your answer," I whispered. "There's no need to be rash."

Although Nicky said nothing, she looked as angry as ever. Dreading what was about to happen next, I tensed every muscle in my body.

"Kristen's your friend," Ms. Wagner said," do you really want me to stick a 100 needles her most intimate and painful of places? I thought you liked her."

"100 needles!" I whispered urgently to Nicky. "Christ, I'll be lingchi'd.

"She's bluffing," Nicky whispered back. "You've just got to trust me on this."

"I don't have all day," Ms. Wagner said impatiently. "If we're going to need to poke a 100 needles in this slave that's going to take some time; we've got to hurry this up."

Paul grabbed me by my shoulders and held me tight as Olga squeezed my tender titty with her forceps and positioned her needle.

"Better 100 needles than a thousand dicks," Nicky said defiantly. "Do your worst."

"Oh god," I muttered.

Ms. Wagner nodded again.

"Ahhh!" A pain shot through my entire body as Olga slid her needle through my nipple. To be so casually injured and helpless to do anything about it was both frightening and humiliating. Although I shuddered in pain, Nicky seemed totally unimpressed with Ms. Wagner's efforts. If anything, my pain had only doubled Nicky's resolve.

"You see," Nicky said, "You're wasting your time, Kristen can take whatever you're give."

As surprised at Nicky's obstinacy as she was unimpressed with my resolve, Ms. Wagner relaxed and contemplated the situation quizzically before she almost laughed, as if she was amused at the helpless/terrified look on my face. Far from sympathetic of my plight, Ms. Wagner seemed curious of how far Nicky would let this go. Nevertheless, after considering her options for a few seconds, Ms. Wagner waived to Olga to stand down for a moment.

"Let's look at this a different way," Ms. Wagner said, "would you rather I skinned you both to an overseas bordello right now? You know I can. And, if you make me sell you, I'll be sure to sell each of you to different bordellos. I know you're close. That'll insure that you won't see each other again for at least six years. Do you want that?"

Nicky said nothing but looked a little shaken. There was no question that Ms. Wagner had the right to sell us to a foreign owner. And, although as category II's we couldn't be forced to perform sex in the U.S., we were export eligible and if we were shipped to another country, we'd be slaves under their laws, not the laws of America, and none of the laws of foreign countries that allowed slavery would prohibit us from being used as sex slaves.

If Ms. Wagner decided to sell us to a foreign bordellos tonight, we could be prostitutes chained to filthy beds and getting ass-fucked by a dozen guys in grimy backwater cat houses by this time tomorrow. Nicky tried to act calm but I could see her confidence quickly eroding.

"You need to understand that as of right now, you are a sex slave and there's nothing you can do about that," Ms. Wagner said. "The only question to be determined is whether you'd rather be skinned here or whether you'd prefer that you and Kristen get shipped to Asia to get skinned there. The choice of whether you get skinned here in the U.S. or if you'd rather get skinned overseas is yours but the choice of if you get skinned is mine and I've already made that choice, you're getting skinned."

"Nicky, she's got a point," I begged. "Maybe we could slow down and take a minute to all talk about this?" Unfortunately, Nicky seemed to be attempting to regain her resolve.

Olga busied herself swabbing my left tit before grabbing it, pulling the nipple away from my body a few inches while Paul handed her another needle.

"You're bluffing," Nicky maintained.

"Ask anyone," Ms. Wagner said, "I never bluff. In my business, it's absolutely critical to keep your word. If I tell you that I'm going to skin you to a couple of Asian bordellos, than that's exactly what I'm going to do."

"I don't believe it. You've spent way too much money off of us just to sell us to clip joints."

"On the contrary, I've spent too much money on you slaves just to use you for fetish work," Ms. Wagner said. "So, if I can't use you for concubine service here, I'll skin you in Asia at a heartbeat." Ms. Wagner paused and looked my way. "That is of course, after I stick all 100 of my needles into helpless little Kristen. You wouldn't want to watch your innocent good friend Kristen writhing in pain all afternoon would you?"

My eyes widened in horror.

"There's not enough needles in the world to change my mind," Nicky said.

"Oh shit," I muttered under my breath as I looked at the gargantuan pile of needles on Ms. Wagner's desk in terror. "I'm fucked, I'm totally fucked."

"We'll see about that," Ms. Wagner said as she looked at Olga. "Let's see how poor little Kristen looks with a needle sticking through her other nipple."

"Nicky!" I beseeched, "Please."

Paul clutched my shoulders as Olga squeezed the tip of my nipple tight and lined up her needle. I held my breath and gritted my teeth. Ms. Wagner looked at Olga and started to nod.

"Wait," Nicky said, looking frustrated and defeated. Nicky looked down, and shook her head, and pursed her lips. After a moment's pause, she said through clinched teeth, "You win." Nicky paused for a few seconds more before finally giving in, "No more needles, I'll be your sex slave Domina." Her voice resonated with bitterness and anger.

Relieved, I started to breathe again. I just wished that Nicky had come to the realization of the hopelessness of our situation five minutes earlier so that I wouldn't have needles sticking through me in a couple of my most tender of places.

Ms. Wagner seemed pleased, "And who owns your tits?"

"You do Domina," we both said, me more quickly than Nicky.

"Stick out your tongues."

As Olga searched in the box for another needle, reluctantly I stuck out my tongue. Paul held me by my hair as Olga seized my tongues with forceps, pulled it way out as she threatened it with a needle.

"Who owns your tongue slave?" Ms. Wagner asked.

"Yuh thu thuhahuh." I said as I looked cross-eyed at the needle that Olga was threatening to run through my tongue. It was the best that I could do with my tongue pulled out of my mouth.

Ms. Wagner looked confused, unable to make out what I'd said, and glanced at Nicky who shrugged and shook her head no.

"Just shake your heads yes or no," Ms. Wagner said.

Nicky begrudgingly assented and I nodded my head yes.

"And you agree that I can rent your mouth to a man so he can put his dick in it?"

Nicky shot Ms. Wagner another fierce and defiant look.

"Uthy thlease," I said as I tried to nod my head yes despite Paul's grip on my hair. My speech was still largely unintelligible as my tongue continued to be a prisoner of Olga's forceps.

Begrudgingly, Nicky nodded her head yes, saving my tongue from injury as well as saving me from further indignity. I already had needles sticking through my nose, tit, and clit, I'd really look stupid with one sticking through the middle of my tongue. I wouldn't even be able to get my tongue back in my mouth.

"Who owns your ass?" Ms. Wagner said as Olga swabbed a large section of my buttocks with alcohol while Paul lifted my handcuffs way upward, bending me completely over. "Olga, do me a favor and get me a few of those really long needles for me please."

"With pleasure," Olga said as she retrieved four extra-long needle tubes from the body piercing kit, opened one, pressed the tip of the needle on my exposed derrière, and prepared to jab the needle all the way through my buttocks to the bone. Bitterly resigned to our fate, both Nicky and I assented to Ms. Wagner's ownership of our asses and her ability to use them for sex before Olga got the pleasure of filling my ass full of needles.

"There," Ms. Wagner looked pleased, "I'm glad that now we're finally all agreed on the subject. I've already scheduled both of you a number of appointments and I'd hate to disappoint them."

"Agreed" was much too presumptuous a word, I didn't find any of this agreeable but I didn't see the use in resisting. I was a slave. It was undeniable that Ms. Wagner owned me and that she could skin me one way or another. And, given that I was standing naked in front of her with needles stuck through my nose, clit, and titty, Ms. Wagner's absolute power over me was also indisputable.

"I don't care that a few days ago you were someone," Ms. Wagner said. "Get over it. Those days are over. You're no one now. Today you're just a slave, my slave. I know a few days ago that you were both wearing tailored suits; well, tomorrow you'll be working on in nothing but high heels and a slave collar. You may have been high society last week but tomorrow you'll be working flat on your back with your legs in the air. You need to understand that your days as a free woman are over. For the next 75 months you're my bitch."

To my relief, Paul picked up the extra boxes of body piercing needles and headed back to the supply closet while Olga began putting the stack of needle tubes on Ms. Wagner's desk back in the body piercing kit.

"You're not a free woman anymore. You will not dress like a free woman, you will not act like a free woman, and you will not have the morals of a free woman. That's because you're a sex slave and you don't have a choice of what to wear, how to act, what your morals will be, or when or who you'll fuck."

Olga began working on Nicky's septum piercing and twenty seconds later, Nicky had a slave training ring dangling from my nose.

"You're going to get fucked daily so you can't let this get to you. You need to forget about your past," Ms. Wagner said, "lose all shame, embrace your enslavement, and just concentrate on being the best slave you can be."

Ms. Wagner looked at my sex and then into my eyes. It was as if she could sense my humiliation.

"There's no reason to be embarrassed slave, slaves like you have no modesty," Ms. Wagner continued. "Modesty is a luxury for free women, not slaves like you. You need to get in touch with your inner slut as quickly as possible because for the next 75 months your entire life will be completely indecent. You will have no humility whatsoever. You will be exhibited fully naked in public almost on a daily basis, you will be fondled by strangers, both men and women, you will be seen nude by your friends and acquaintances, you will be photographed nude, and you'll be rented out for sex. The quicker you learn to like it, the better it will be for you."

Ms. Wagner mood became serious to the point of being intense.

"I know both of you were renegades (escapees). So let's get this clear, that renegade shit ends now. If either of you give me anymore of that renegade crap, I'll sell you to an Asian bordello in a heartbeat. I've already got one lined up. You try anything today and tomorrow you'll find yourself chained to a bed fucking 70 men a day for the next 81 months. If you think things can't get any worse for you, trust me, you are sadly mistaken. Don't fuck with me or I will fuck you up."

Referring to our servitude as 81 months instead of the 75 we were currently serving, Ms. Wagner reminded us that it was a crime for a slave to attempt to escape punishable by a minimum sentence of an additional six months servitude.

"However," Ms. Wagner paused to make sure she had our full attention, "this doesn't have to be a nightmare. If you make me a lot of money and obey my rules, I can be very accommodating and your stay here can be reasonably comfortable. You'll have warm beds, excellent food, and plenty of sleep. I'll keep you in the best shape of your life and you'll have first-rate medical care. If you make me money, I'll take care of you and the next six years of your life will be tolerable, maybe even enjoyable. But, if you make me regret that I bought you, I guarantee that I'll make you regret that I bought you as well."

Paul released Nicky's handcuffs but not mine.

"I know today you girls have had a little bit of a problem adjusting to being a slave but your life as a slave doesn't have to be a nightmare," Ms. Wagner said. "If you make money for me and keep my clients happy, I'll let you occupy your body for the next 75 months in comfort. If you don't fight it, and cooperate, you can even find pleasure in being a slave. Give in to your most base exhibitionist and hedonistic desires and you'll find the job surprisingly tolerable."

Olga turned her body piercing efforts towards me and picked out a training ring. But, instead of working on my nose, Olga knelt down and attached the ring to the needle in my clit. I began to fidget nervously and looked up in a panic at Ms. Wagner. Olga pulled the needle through attaching the ring.

I was mortified. In my worst nightmares I never dreamt that I'd be subjected to such humiliation as to be pulled around in public by a ring in my clitoris. Usually, slaves who were leashed by a training ring in their clit weren't allowed the benefit of panties, even in public. It meant that wherever I went, I'd be bottomless and jerked around by most intimate of places. I'd be a kinky spectacle and I could be seen in such a shameful condition by my friends, former customers, and acquaintances.

"Wait, please Domina," I said. "I'm sorry but there's got to be some mistake."

Olga gave the finishing touches on the training ring in my clit and snapped a leash on it.

"There's no mistake slave," Ms. Wagner said. "You don't really think that I could let this type of insolence that Nicky's shown today go unpunished do you? You'll wear that ring and you'll be led around by your clit until Nicky learns to behave."

Fretfully, I glanced at Nicky.

"This is crap," Nicky said.

"Do you want a soaping slave?" Ms. Wagner threatened Nicky as she reached in a credenza drawer and pulled out a bar of soap.

"You don't scare me," Nicky smirked. "You may own us, but you'll never break us."

"I'll take that as a yes," Ms. Wagner said as she handed the bar of soap to Olga.

Olga turned to me, "Open wide."

"What?" I turned to Ms. Wagner in disbelief. "But..."

"She said, open wide," Ms. Wagner repeated.

As I opened my mouth, Olga stuffed the bar of soap in it so far that it almost gaged me.

"Bite down," Ms. Wagner said.

I sunk my teeth deep into the bar of soap as ordered and Ms. Wagner seemed pleased.

"That's good," Ms. Wagner said. "Normally when we soap someone, it is for at least two hours, but since this is your first day, I'll let it go for only one hour today."

I looked forlornly at Nicky, hoping she might help me out by apologizing for her behavior or begging for compassion on my behalf but she still looked confrontational and oblivious to my dilemma.

"Do you know why you're being soaped slave?" Ms. Wagner asked me.

Still in wide eyed and in shock, I shook my head no.

"Because I'm holding you personally responsible for Nicky's behavior," Ms. Wagner said. "I don't like to waste my time on discipline. That's a slave's job not a domina's. So, from now on, it's your job to keep Nicky in line. Any time she acts up, you'll be punished, not her. Don't disappoint me."

As Ms. Wagner spoke, Paul released my handcuffs.

"Olga whispered in my ear, "Just so you know, if that bar of soap comes out of your mouth for any reason, even for a second, your time doubles."

"I can give rewards, let you sleep in, excuse you from chores, give you a choice in what you eat, and give you first choice of assignments, as well as access to email, movies, or television. I can even give you the company of another slave for the night whether he or she wants to spend the night with you or not. Conversely, you can be used as a reward yourself and, if you are, I expect you to pleasure the slave as you lover for the night mind, body, and soul. Don't just act the part, be her lover for the night."

Olga swabbed my punctured clit with alcohol. A moment later, I flinched as she jerked the needles out of my nipple and swabbed as well. Then she attached a training ring to my nose and applied an anti-bacterial cream to all of the wounds.

"I run a tight ship but I don't believe in being needlessly cruel," Ms. Wagner said. "If you behave yourself and make me money, I'll do what I can to make your life here enjoyable."

Paul gave Nicky a simple white sports bra and a white pair of tiny cotton panties to wear. The back of Nicky's panties was emblazoned with the words "SLAVE FOR RENT" in large bold black letters with the words "SLAVE - www.primeservitude.com." stenciled on the front of the sports bra.

I'd often seen slaves jogging around town in similar lingerie with signs on their panties such as "THIS ASS FOR RENT" or "FOR SALE" or even "HOURLY RATES" but never thought much about it. Sex slave agencies often let their more trusted slaves go for jogs in the morning. The girls enjoyed it, it kept them in shape, and it was great advertising for the agency. I'd always thought of the practice as garish, misogynist, and demeaning but I'd never dreamed that one day that it'd be my ass that'd be wearing panties with a sign them advertising my twat for sale or rent. At least it didn't have a price list on it like some the lingerie I'd seen - now that's really tasteless.

As Nicky dressed, I looked to Olga for some clothes but, Olga gave me a top but kept the bottom. It was obvious that I was going to be denied the courtesy of panties so that I could be paraded on a leash attached to my junk. Although I wasn't at all happy with the development, I slid the sports bra over my head and onto my torso.

Saliva began to quickly build up in my mouth and I already could taste the pungent flavor of the soap.

"Your immediate supervisor will be Cindy, she's the night guard and will see to your needs. Tonight we'll get you settled in. Tomorrow we will start your training. Your first assignments as concubines will be tomorrow night."