Repo'd Ch. 07 - Domina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul clipped a leash on the training ring in Nicky's nose and handed it to Olga. She already had the leash attached to my clit ring.

"I've paid a lot of money for you slaves," Ms. Wagner said as she glowered sternly. "I expect a lot out of you."

As Ms. Wagner turned away, Olga gave the leash attached to my clit ring a tug just to make me jump and to establish her absolute dominance over me.

"Uhhh," My cry of surprise and pain was muffled by the bar of soap. Olga just laughed as I must have appeared like a deer in headlights, still stunned by the indignity of all. A sudsy drool was beginning to leak out of the corners of my mouth.

"Let's go slaves," Olga ordered. Humiliated, bottomless, dazed, leashed by a ring though my clit, and looking like a dork with a bar of soap stuck in my mouth, Olga led me out of Ms. Wagner's office and into my new life of slavery.

__________________

To be continued with: Repo'd Chapter 8 - Training of a Sex Slave.