Repopulated Ch. 04

Story Info
Kate and Jackie get intimate with alien breeding devices.
4.7k words
4.86
4.8k
1
0

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/17/2023
Created 11/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HalfShim
HalfShim
219 Followers

Chapter Four

The rest of the day went by in a blur. After they had both been bred, their masters had sent them back to their rooms to relax for a while, the tentacle arms of the doorway irising shut to lock them inside.

They hadn't done much but cuddle since then, their bodies and minds completely exhausted from the aftereffects of having their brains being overwhelmed by the hot sex. This was probably anticipated, as when they had arrived, hot mugs of a sweet liquid were waiting for them on an end table that had grown out of the wall.

They were too thirsty to decline, but after they had filled their tummies, a deep sleepiness had washed over them. They had retreated to the sofa as the lights above shifted to a softer tint, giving them the impression of a sunset.

To their surprise, soft sheets of an unknown material had been provided, so they had bundled themselves together and fallen into a deep sleep.

When Kate awoke, she could sense that Jackie was also up, but she didn't move, not wanting to make the first move. What they had been forced to do with each other could be considered a breach of trust, and she wasn't quite sure how to approach the topic.

She was still trying to figure this out when Jackie stirred. "Do you want to talk about it?" she asked, her speech slurring even worse than before.

Kate let out a long sigh. Yes, they had best address this before things became even worse and they weren't able to discuss it in human speech. Jackie had seemed rather distant since the orgy, preferring to communicate with grunts or silent gestures.

She didn't want to leave this to fester, or their relationship might sour, which wouldn't do. Jackie and Ben were the only ones she had left in this place, and she would do anything to keep them close.

"Yes," she grunted, giving the side of Jackie's abdomen a soft squeeze. "Do you hate me?" she asked in a small voice.

"Hate is too strong of a word," sighed Jackie. "Distrust might be a better term for it. I just don't know what is the real you, and what's being thrust upon you by the Masters."

Kate made a noncommittal noise, noting that her friend had subtly acknowledged that their alien overlords were superior. It was good that they both felt the same way, but that wasn't helping her to get to the core of the issue.

"I'm not sure I understand. Everything I say is true. I haven't lied to you once since our capture."

Jackie shifted, turning around in her arms until they were facing each other, their enlarged breasts squishing into each other. Kate pressed her lips together, wincing as a sudden pulse of lust sparked through her nipples.

The triangular set of blue eyes on Jackie's forehead blinked, her skin wrinkling. "You always were a submissive, but now you've got this dominant streak that I can't figure out. It doesn't feel like you. Your Masters are changing you, and I'm not sure I like how different you feel to me."

Kate breathed in deep, her heart lurching. "You don't?" she asked quietly, her alien eyes narrowing.

Her lips twisted. "I could say the same for you. We've both been changed by the Masters, and I'm really worried about you. I've never seen you so submissive before. It's almost as though some part of you has been scooped out, removed."

She could feel some of the tension in Jackie's body relaxing as a barking laugh escaped her mouth. She tossed her head back, revealing the gray slug pulsing about her neck. "You know what? You're right. Why the hell am I blaming you for this? It's these damn aliens who've made our relationship a mess."

She groaned, her breasts jiggling. "Fine. Peace. Let's not fight any more until we've figured out how to deal with what they've done to us."

A belch escaped her lips. "Huh. Suddenly, I'm feeling rather bloated."

She shuffled about, extracting herself from Kate's arms. Sitting up, she ran her fingers over her belly. "It's swollen," she said woodenly.

Now that she mentioned it, her own stomach was distended as well. Curling her body, she gave it a quick look. "Same here. Those aliens really bred us good."

Her dick twitched as the thought of bending Jackie over for another round sparked through her mind, but she suppressed it. She doubted her lover was in the mood when everything was changing so quickly for both of them.

Even so, the thought of growing fat with the progeny of her Masters was strangely erotic. She liked the idea of being pregnant with their young, whatever form that might take.

These thoughts were probably coming from her Masters, who were twisting her mind for their purposes. She lifted her arms, studying her dark blue skin. She was hairless now, an oily shine on the surface which kept it supple. Her former hair follicles had likely been repurposed to produce the oil, giving her body a smooth sheen that looked unnatural.

She rotated her fingers, noting that they appeared to be more flexible. She could curl them into weird positions that had never been possible before, and her nails felt loose. If they fell out, what would they be replaced with?

Skirting around the question, she recognized the obvious: the changes appeared to be accelerating for both of them. The evidence was all around them.

Jackie's ears had developed sharp ripples up the sides, the ends more pointed than before. Pulsing tubes ran up the sides of her neck, extending from where the slug had attached itself to her skin. Her face had become more flat, the armored surface thickening as spikes appeared around the periphery, and thick ridges had appeared over her shoulders.

She didn't have a mirror, but she assumed that she probably looked the same. Their conversion was almost complete. For all intents and purposes, they were aliens.

Her belly gurgled, and Jackie stopped rubbing her chest, looking up. "I'm hungry," she announced suddenly. "And you are, too."

The tentacles closing off the doorway rippled, pulling apart to reveal the darkened passageway beyond. A thrumming hum reverberated in her skull, and she stood, the pressure of her Masters returning. They wanted her to leave the room, and so she would.

There was no room left for her to disobey. Her mind had been smoothed down too much for her to even worry about attempting such a thing.

Her feet squished into the floor, giving her better grip as she proceeded out onto the main concourse. This time, she made a right turn, head fixed straight ahead as she followed the swooping corridor as it headed down.

The lighting was dim, but her alien eyes made the passageway bright in her perception, and she didn't miss a stride as she climbed over the pulsating tubes that interrupted the walkway at regular intervals.

The fleshy sides of the corridor loomed closer as the curve tightened, terminating at a portal that was already conveniently open. Taking a step inside, she halted, frowning as the mental pressure that had brought her here vanished.

The chamber was round, like the audience chamber she had seen earlier, but there was a large, central shaft that took up most of the space. It seemed likely that this room existed somewhere below the other one in the central core. Perhaps the pillar was needed to enhance the structural integrity of the ship?

That was certainly possible, but it appeared to be serving a second purpose as well

The area around the shaft was separated by vertical dividers into what looked like small booths. Glowing lights in some of the unused sections highlighted a series of holes and tentacle-like devices coiled at the ready. A large, swollen tube jutted from the wall at head height, dangling limp as the tip throbbed. It looked...... like a dick.

She was starting to get a good idea what these booths might be used for, and this was confirmed once she spotted the blue skinned aliens occupying some of them.

Their bodies flexed as they pressed and rubbed themselves into the wall at regular intervals, soft moans filling the air as their asses glimmered in the limited light. It was almost as though she had entered some form of bordello, but that couldn't be right. The aliens had explicitly wanted them to breed with each other earlier. What in the heck was going on here?

The outer wall was lined with a long, irregular bench, made out of the same organic material as the couches in their rooms. Many more alien-looking humanoids were relaxing in U-shaped notches, their bodies folded into the curved alcoves that appeared carved into the surface.

Blue eyes blinked as moans escaped their lips, engorged alien dicks lifting and falling as their bodies rattled. She assumed that they were playing with themselves in some way until she spotted the erect alien organs fixed in the center of each bucket seat. Their pussies were being worked by the dildos. This was a pleasure room, meant to subdue their captives and make them more pliable.

The pressure in her skull returned, forcing her forward, deeper into the cloying atmosphere of pleasure that suffused the chamber. The other humanoids ignored her presence, buried deep in the throes of their own rapture.

She navigated around stalks that grew out of the floor, pausing in front of one near the central column. The top had swelled into a large fruit. If she could trust her vision, it was red and round, close to the shape of a tomato.

The flesh was firm and inviting. Her hand reached out and plucked it, bringing the firm skin to her mouth. As she punctured the side, a gush of cool liquid flowed over her teeth, painting her cheeks with the refreshing taste as it flowed down her throat.

Her tongue lapped at the side of her mouth, feeling the slippery texture left behind. No matter how she worked at it, her tongue slid off. What an usual substance!

Unable to stop herself, she took another bite, more fluid gushing over her chin and dribbling down onto her chest. She continued eating until it was all gone, burping as she stared dumbly, realizing her sudden hunger had been inflicted upon her by the Masters. They were preparing her for something.

She looked, finally noticing that Jackie was close by, her own chest stained purple from the sticky fluid of one of the fruits. Her lover gulped, staring longingly at the central column.

"Our Masters...they want us to use those devices," moaned Jackie. "I don't think I can stop myself. I'm feeling so aroused at the idea of obeying them."

Kate followed her gaze, gulping as spotted the turgid length of one of the dicks lying limp in an alcove. She rubbed her slippery lips together, her heart thumping as she realized the inevitability of the situation. She was going to be drowning in that dick, sucking it down, and she was going to like it.

"I don't think we should bother resisting," she said in a rush of breath. "Yeah, this is damn weird, but look at it as practice. Those appear to be the same size and length as our own dicks, and I kind of want to get better at sucking yours."

She blushed, biting her lip as she looked away. "Yeah, I know, it seems odd that a lesbian is so into sucking dick, but that's only because it's you. I wouldn't do this for just anyone."

A gentle nudge at her side interrupted her self conscious thoughts. Jackie's enormous breasts wobbled against her as a burbling laugh escaped her lover's lips. "Given your eagerness as a sub, I'm hardly questioning your bona fides. I'm honestly more worried about myself. We've never played with reversed roles before, and the idea of gargling dick is really wiggin' me out."

A concerned look appeared on her face. "Can I live with this? I guess I'm gonna have to. I don't appear to have much of a choice."

Kate's emotions flipped around, pity tugging at her heartstrings. She hadn't even considered this angle, but it must be torture for her lover.

"Um," she said, searching for a silver lining.

Unfortunately, there didn't seem to be one. Her lips wobbled, parting as she tried to think of something, anything to say.

Jackie shook her head, her chest wobbling with amusement. "You never were good at hiding your emotions, little pickle. I can see them writ large on your face. Don't worry about me. This isn't your fault. I just need some time to figure this one out myself."

Kate grunted. She hated to admit it, but her friend was right. Each of them had their own demons to face, and there was only so much she could do while her desire to approach the wall was steadily growing.

She didn't really want to resist, not really, but there was something she had to say first. Bolstering her resolve, she pulled herself away from the vision of the swollen cock, turning back to Jackie. "I know this is going to be way harder for you than it is for me. I just want you to know that I'm here for you. I'm not going anywhere. I'm always going to be your little pickle, no matter how much my mind is twisted around for the betterment of our Masters."

Her heart lurched as she waited for a reaction, the Masters easing up a little. Perhaps they realized how important this was to her, or maybe they knew that she was only delaying their ultimate goal, not defying them.

Either way, she was grateful for their forbearance, waiting patiently as various emotions flitted across Jackie's face. Lines creased her lips as her human eyes fluttered open, giving her a good view of her lover's stained blue irises.

"I know that, little pickle," she replied, her smile strained. "It's what I like best about you. You don't complain when the going gets tough. You're fiercely loyal. And you always do your best, in your own small way."

A warm length prodded at her leg, and Kate's heart raced. She didn't bother looking down, knowing immediately what it was. Jackie wanted her.

"So, despite our current circumstances, I think you know that I'm telling you the truth when I say that I love you. Nothing inflicted upon me by the Masters could possibly change that."

"I love you too," replied Kate, feeling tears welling in her human eyes. "I just wish I could help you in some way."

Jackie relaxed, idly stroking the worm at her neck. "You already have. You've made me realize that I have someone to live for, no matter how much my situation changes. Let's both hold onto that through the trials ahead."

Kate nodded, wanting to give her lover a hug, but the pressure in her skull had returned. The Masters had forbearance, but they would not be denied.

She settled for patting Jackie's shoulder. "I will, but I also want you to hold onto this truth: never believe that you're worth less because you're under their control. We're still us, even if we're unbearably horny all the time."

"Agreed," sighed Jackie, her shoulders relaxing. "Let's... go find out what they want with us." Her body shuddered as they both turned towards the central column, lining themselves up with separate booths that stood next to each other.

She advanced towards the organic interface, her eyes locked onto the sagging dick. It was similar in form to the appendage attached to her torso, though to her eyes, it appeared to be somewhat larger, the ridge of its head well defined, with a bright red stripe down the center.

The slit in the tip gaped open, giving her a good view of the veiny interior. She could almost imagine that this was real, attached to another alien's torso. Perhaps... no, given the limited space, there was no way a second alien could be mounted to the interior.

Some of her worry abated, but it wasn't enough. This was altogether something new, and she simply didn't know how to approach it. Should she start with massaging its length? Teasing the tip? What did her Masters expect of her?

A tentacle from either side of the booth popped out, lifted in mid-air on U-shaped tubes. The one on the left contained a glowing display with several rounded petals on the exterior, making it a reasonable facsimile of a sunflower.

She frowned as the yellowish glow of the display pulsed at her, drawing her attention to the interior, where a spiral of colors led to the center. Her alien eyes seemed to follow the dots of light around and around until they sunk down into a tiny central hole, carrying her thoughts along with them.

She took another step forward, pulled by the display as the tentacle retreated, mesmerizing her brain as the second tentacle slipped over the top of her face. Her alien vision was immediately cut off as the second device slotted into place, three white lights glowing intensely.

Unable to comprehend what was happening, she found herself pulled in deeper, her consciousness sinking as direct commands filled her brain.

LINE. UP.

The words swimming through her head weren't like any form of definitive speech. Rather, her mind was somehow interpreting the desires being pushed into her through the interface, generating orders that her human brain could execute.

Her hips dipped as she sidled in close, her alien dick engorged once more. The alien seemed to know what to do. She didn't need to understand anything about this device. She could simply relax and obey the commands as they were given.

The tentacle attached to her head tugged at her, pulling her skull forward until a plump nub hit the bottom of her chin. She was far too discombobulated to use her human eyes, but her mind immediately guessed what this must be. The alien dick!

EXTRACT. FUN.

She didn't quite understand what that meant, but her body seemed to know what to do. Her jaw levered open without her command, hands reaching up to wrap around the engorged length. She didn't need to be ordered to lift it up and place the head in her mouth, sucking on the tip like a lollipop.

Using short, concerted motions, she played with it, treating it as though it was connected to Jackie. She would suck and lick it lovingly, playing with the shaft as she worked her way farther down to the sack bobbing at the base.

Rolling her hands around the sides, she massaged the pouch, feeling for the gigantic marble that floated within the fleshy pocket. Did it serve the same purpose as a testicle in a human male? Unknown, but it certainly seemed to make the penis jerk and lunge in her mouth. Just as she had intended!

An urge to push forward coiled about her neck, and she lunged, feeling the alien appendage impacting the back of her throat. The uncomfortable sensation was almost enough to put her off for good, but the sparkly pattern fed to her eyes convinced her to try again. On the second attempt, she bent her knees to alter her angle, swallowing at the same time to encourage it to drop further down.

The wobbling tip plunged down her throat, gagging her as her throat bulged with its presence. She began to panic as her lungs screamed for air.

The slug on her neck squeezed down, and suddenly a rush of air expanded her belly. She grunted around the dick, realizing that a secondary airway must have opened up. Her body was no longer in dire straits, leaving her free to deep throat the alien appendage as much as she liked.

This was a rather unusual turn of events, but it had the effect of turning her on even more. She wouldn't have to stop to deal with her bodily functions, or even worry about them at all. Her alien Masters would regulate them, while she focused on what was most important: pleasuring this dick until it exploded.

She ran her teeth down its length as she pulled out, clamping her lips around its rubbery girth. It could be filled with blood, or an alien substitute, but either way, it felt just like how she imagined a real one would.

HalfShim
HalfShim
219 Followers
12