Repopulated Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had a lot of experience with toys, but not with real men. Not before she had met and fallen in love with Jackie. Thinking of her made this whole thing better, especially when she imagined that she was pleasuring her, sucking and working on her dick, sucking it down and tasting its whole length.

The mask attached to her face provided back pressure, tugging her forward after every jerk backward, ensuring that the cock always finished up back in her throat. The slippery juices of the fruit she had eaten provided plenty of lubrication, allowing her to settle into a rhythm. It didn't become pleasant, per se, but she felt that she was getting better at pleasuring this anonymous appendage.

She was getting a feel for how hard and fast she should move to make it swell the most, extracting as much fluid from the tip as she could without forcing it to ejaculate prematurely.

Given that she didn't have much practice, she could only imagine this information was being fed to her through the mask interface, the flashing lights communicating with the Masters attached to her brain.

That didn't mean she had to remain blind. She could still use her human eyes to get a feel for what was going on, right?

It took a concerted force of will for her to force them open. She hadn't even thought of using them for ages. Her new sensory organs were just that good, leaving what she had been born with as vestigial remnants of her past life.

They sprung open, and she gurgled around the dick, noting the rivulets on the fleshy tube as her lips rubbed the fruit's juice down its length.

Her body jumped as something warm and wet touched her nipples, hard plates pushing against her breasts. Distracted by these new sensations, she tilted her head as much as she could, trying to get a glimpse of what was going on below.

When that failed due to the girth of the alien dick in her mouth, she resorted to touch, trying to better understand what the alien device was planning on doing to her.

Her hands collided with ropy tubes, an unusual suction pressure coming from her chest. Feeling around, she wrapped her fingers around the sides, giving them a little tug to confirm what she suspected. Yes, they had somehow attached themselves to her breasts, and now they were working to stimulate her, tickling and licking at her sensitive nipples.

Her upper body jiggled, bouncing as her flesh was tugged on, nipples distending as they were drawn deeper into the cups. There came soft pinches as sharp needles penetrated her skin, but this was soon drowned out by pure pleasure as the tubes jolted, pumping some kind of fluid inside her.

She groaned around the dick as she felt the sides of her breasts, hefting their weight as they grew even more bloated. She was being filled up by this machine, turned into an alien breeding cow. Oh, yes!

ENGORGE. BREED.

The dick mounted on top of her crotch sprung to attention as she swallowed the alien cock down her throat. Yes, she needed to breed.

Her body moved forward like an automaton, the tip of her erect penis lifted upwards by a set of tendrils, guided towards a tight hole mounted at the perfect height on the wall. The tendrils wrapped around the base of her organ as the fleshy folds rippled aside, warmth embracing her length as she sank all the way in.

Air hissed through the holes in her neck slug as she let out an alien moan. It sounded low pitched to her ears, and strange, but of course it would. The air wasn't hissing through her larynx. This was some new form of noise making apparatus, which she would probably be using in the future to communicate via an alien language.

If she had been a xenobiologist, she'd be melting at the thought of learning so much about non-human life, but as it was, she was simply excited at being able to obey her Masters more thoroughly. That's what this was all about. Submission.

She pulled out, the slug hissing as the walls of the hole tugged against her member, the resulting friction rocketing a bolt of pleasure directly into her loins. An alien noise bellowed from her neck as she pulled her head all the way back, a smacking sound echoing from her lips as slime dribbled over her chin.

Taking a quick breath, she stood there and vibrated, feeling like a live wire, plucked by her Masters. She was being attuned to their desires, intimately knowing what they wanted from her.

This moment of blissful passion seemed to stretch on forever, until the mask attached to her forehead began to exert an inexorable pressure, tugging her back towards the wall. Her feet stuttered over the floor as her dick plunged back into the warm embrace of the hole, nodules erupting from the sides to cling against the sides of her engorged organ.

SEX. BREED. OBEY.

Cillia vibrated against her nipples as her chest lurched, pulsing as her breasts bobbed with each jolt of the fluid being injected into them. Her entire body felt swollen, ripe and ready to pop.

Her hips were rocking, thrusting mindlessly as she pushed against the soft receptacle, the pouch containing her alien gonads squeezing between her legs. She could only penetrate so far due to the swell of her belly, but she did her best to shove herself in as far as possible, resting the enormous swell of her breasts into a provided alcove.

Mouth filled to the brim, her eyes watered as the tendrils down below twined around the base of her dick. They gave her an adoring squeeze, but didn't stop there, growing longer as their ends formed together into a knot.

She wanted to tell them to stop. There was no way she could hold on while under such an assault, but the uncaring device didn't care.

In a matter of moments, she felt the top of the knot prodding at her inner lips, and then it was inside, ramming itself into her wet tunnel.

This was too much for her. She closed her eyes and let out a squeal out through her neck holes, the bright lights from the mask hammering at her mind.

She was melting. She was a formless being, filled with pleasure.

She was a breeding machine. She would breed.

Pump, pump, pump.

Her dick slipped in and out of the gaping hole in the wall, the tunnel sucking, squeezing at her length. There was nothing more she could do.

Choking around the cock filling her mouth, she squeezed at the bottoms of her breasts as her dick stood on end, pressure building in the tip. For what seemed like an endless amount of time, she could feel it throbbing like a hot furnace, the tip vibrating inside the grippy womb.

The girth inside her mouth expanded, a pulse of liquid squirting past her teeth, being injected directly into her throat. The pressure down below let go at the same time, a rush of cum gushing into the surrogate womb, packing it full of alien sperm.

She was filling, she was being filled, in an endless loop.

Her body trembled with each pulse, her mouth and throat sucking down every bit of ejaculate she was given, breasts bobbing as the injections continued.

Unable to process all this, her brain shut down, leaving her stranded in a thoughtless void, filled with pools of happiness and pleasure. She laughed to herself, splashing through the puddles, rejoicing as sparks of joy fluttered through her inflated belly.

Lost in this state of altered consciousness, she barely noticed when the mechanism relaxed, giving her the time she needed to orgasm out what remained of her brains.

12