Reporter's Dilemma Pt. 01

Story Info
Caroline, a crusading reporter gets turned around.
2.1k words
4.07
18.4k
31
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,773 Followers

Part 1

"Wellston, my office please."

Caroline Wellston looked up as her boss Walter Krebs called her. She followed him into his office, he closed the door and turned to her.

"Ms. Wellston, I know you've been waiting for a big story, well, here's your chance. A porno movie outfit is setting up shop, and they're going to be using the old church out on highway 20, as their base of operations. The church sale is listed as being sold to a non-profit, it's their shell company, that they use to cover the real purpose. The company name behind the shell is 'Taco Busters Inc.', and their movies are, shall we say, pretty damn raunchy."

Walter went over to the windows facing the newsroom floor and closed the blinds.

"This is a small sample of their specialty."

So saying, he turned on a DVD player and slipped a DVD into the machine. The monitor in his office powered up, and she stared at the screen. A porno actress, with massive, balloon-like breasts, was laying back, she was surrounded by 12 guys with big cocks, kneeling next to her, they were stroking themselves off, while she urged them in filthy, colorful language to blow their loads of steaming cum all over her body. Hands sliding up and down stiff hard shafts, Caroline had heard of this perversion, Bukakke, watching hands starting to move faster and faster, growls of pleasure starting to fill the room. Hands flying up and down, the guys stiffened up, grunts and growls, and one by one, throbbing cocks erupted, thick streams splattering everywhere. Those huge dairies were a favorite target, as they got drenched, more streams of hot cum splattering her body from all sides, one sprayed his load all over the entrance to her pussy, while two more blew their nuts over her face.

Walt clicked it off, and said, "This was the final scene for a gang bang movie, I think you've seen enough to get the idea of what's going on, and what will soon be happening in our community."

Caroline was aghast, that kind of filth was going to be filmed in her community? She was a 30-year-old married mother of 2, her 8-year-old daughter Mindy and 6-year-old son Connor needed to be protected from that kind of depravity. Working on the daily newspaper had been somewhat boring, she had seriously considered just quitting, and now, here was a plum job, being handed to her. She eagerly accepted the assignment.

Walter said, "Good, excellent, now, we need a hidden camera, and a way to get you on the set. They have an ad for people to work for them, production assistant, secretary, financial coordinator, a few other positions. Apply for one of those jobs, if we can get you on the set, you can film some of the raunch that will occur, and we can bust this wide open. We need to shut them down, our community needs to remain untainted by big city filth."

Fired up by the spirit of fighting such smut, Caroline applied and was promptly contacted by a Mister Gregor Blanton, who identified himself as the CEO of what he called an adult-oriented movie company. She was called in, his office was in a fancy suite in one of the pricier downtown highrises.

Caroline realized that his company was well-off if they could afford such a fancy suite. Mr. Blanton was a very pleasant man, about 40, with dark brown hair, a deep voice, and he was well built, muscular but not a pumped-up, steroid freak. Her cover name was Susan Fallston, and Gregor gave her a form to fill out, to see what she was suited for. While she was busy with the form, he sized her up. Five-foot seven, about 130 pounds, shoulder-length golden honey color hair, jade green eyes, nice smooth complexion. His eyes took in the firm, upright breasts. Nice, grapefruit-sized mounds, he saw her nipples jutting up, poking through her top. Nice, letting themselves be known. Her tummy was flat, her hips had a sexy curve, sleek, full legs, and from watching her when she first came in, he had observed how her rump had a graceful curve, perky and smooth. Gregor felt the hot, horny bulge of his cock as he checked her out. Oh yeah, she'd do nicely.

The jobs were really just covers for what he really wanted, the girl next door types, that would get their first on-camera gang bang. He liked the image of first-timers who were not professional porn actresses, it was the most lucrative market. The professionals had become less of a cash cow, and people were eager for new faces, amateurs who were not in the business. More than a few of the new timers had been eager to be immortalized, they'd basically said they wanted to act in a movie as a porn star, and Gregor was happy to accommodate them. It turned out that setting up shop in a small town, and letting the word get out, had been a gold mine. Not only were there horny little sluts eager for a starring role but there was also always some crusading journalist, who wanted to expose the smut lurking in their oh so saintly towns.

Five of those crusading journalists had been turned into on-camera sluts, getting hot and hard gang bang action, and the sales of those online feeds and DVDs had been astronomical. His sixth sense told him that Susan (if that was really her name, it probably wasn't) was another crusading journalist, oh yeah, with a body and face like hers, she'd be a great seller. He noticed the wedding band, she was married. He grinned as he thought about her hubby, finding out what a horny gang bang Mama she'd be. If he found out who the hubby was, he'd send him a DVD of his wife in action, as a friendly gesture. After all, shouldn't a husband be able to see what a hot, horny gang bang slut their perfect little wifey could be?

Gregor smiled, as the CEO, liked to get in on the action, and he looked forward to getting his cock into her. She'd be good for more than one movie. He felt his cock, rock hard. What would he do first, would she be sucking his cock? Maybe he'd take her up the ass, wonder if she's ever done anal? Or maybe they'd triple fuck her to start, and he'd blow his load up her tight box. Oh yeah, she was perfect.

When she handed back the form, Gregor pretended to study it and told her she'd be perfect for his on-site assistant. He'd be able to keep his eye on her. No doubt she'd have some hidden camera that would be easy to find. Once that was exposed, she'd get the deal explained to her.

Caroline was ecstatic, getting the assignment, then landing a job. She didn't know that Gregor had informed the crew that he was sure she was another crusading journalist, eager to make a name for herself.

Gregor had said, "She'll make a name for herself alright, but journalism will have nothing to do with it. She should be good for more than one movie, I'd like to see her in at least three. Keep your eyes on her, once she tips her hand, then we'll have her. She says her name is Susan Fillson, for her on-screen name, I think Susie Cream Pie would be a good name. We'll make sure she gets more than enough cream pumped into her."

The cast and crew were eager for this one, she was knockout, and her actors were eagerly looking forward to getting their hard cocks serviced by a crusading reporter who would become a 3-time porn star.

Caroline reported for work right on time, and it didn't take long. Not being versed in how to set up the camera surreptitiously, her fumbling quickly caught Gregor's eye. Caroline gasped as she felt his hands clamp around her wrists, while a member of the crew opened up her purse, and lifted the spy camera.

"Well, well, what do we have here? A little candid camera work, Susan?"

Caroline kept her mouth shut, holy jeez, she was so busted.

"My partners take this kind of snooping very seriously. But forget about being handed over to the police, they have their own idea of what retribution this violation requires."

Gregor put on his most stern glare, Caroline felt her insides wither, fear clawing at her. She was shaking, the look spoke of very bad things, she saw her children, left motherless, her husband a widower, when her dead body was discovered. Or what if she was killed and buried in a shallow grave, and her body was never found? Missing and presumed dead. Her legs couldn't hold her up, and Gregor helped her to sit down.

The truth was, there was no criminal syndicate backing his production, no evil people who would kill her. It was a ruse, but it was very effective, and Caroline was not immune to the imaginings of her own mind.

"Better get the partners on the phone right now, and take care of this."

Caroline babbled, "Oh god, please no, my kids, my husband, please, please, I'll do anything, anything!!"

Gregor paused and seemed to be considering her offer. He saw the pleading in her eyes, yeah, he had a feeling that it was time to spring the trap.

"Ok Susan, let's make a deal then."

Caroline let out her breath, feeling the fear dampen down, oh god, anything would be better than dead.

"We will let this slide if you take the starring role in our movies. Your on-screen name will be Susie Cream Pie."

She gaped at him, almost unable to believe what she had just heard.

"With a body and a face like yours, they'll be a big hit. If you agree to star in 3 of our movies, you'll be free as a bird. And, we'll even pay you our going rate for porn actresses, so you'll be immortalized on the screen, and have a nice payday for 3 days' work. This has happened before, we've had 5 crusading female reporters, eager to dig up the dirt, and they were all as clumsy as you were. They now have their own set of DVDs and online feeds. Clara and the Big Cocks, Bertha's Butt Fuck Weekend, Andrea's Anal adventures, Zooey at the Zoo, and Gail Gets a Gang Bang if you'd like to check out what kind of a name they made for themselves, and it had nothing to do with journalism."

She asked, "What about my job, what kind of a report can I make to my boss?"

Gregor replied, "Well, just tell him that you have to move cautiously, so you won't be found out. After your last movie, you can go to him and say that before you could get the dirt, you got busted that day, and escorted off the premises, with no story."

As the reality sunk in, Caroline realized she didn't have a choice. She'd never had anal sex, was very timid when it came to sucking her husband's cock, he only got that on his birthday and their anniversary, and like a lot of other married people with kids, their sex life has dwindled to a once a week thing. All the lights out, a 2-minute missionary, quiet fuck, until her husband gave that grunt she knew so well, and she felt his cock pump his gooey load deep inside her. She'd immediately shove a tampon in after he'd pulled out to soak up his load, she didn't need his load gushing out of her, and all over her body and the blankets.

She faced up to the situation, she was sure that her anal virginity would not be intact, and she was probably going to suck cock as she'd never had before in her life, but her life was far too precious to her.

Her voice wavering, she said, "I'll do it, I said anything, and I meant it."

Gregor's face changed to a smile, and he said, "A wise decision Miss Susie Cream Pie."

Having no concept of the term, she said, "What does cream pie mean?"

Gregor explained, "That's the term for when your ass hole or your pussy is fucked and filled with a big load of male cream. The Cream pie is proof that you've been filled up when the cocks pull out and the cream can be seen as the thick white glut of cum lining the tight pucker of your holes. We'll have you push the cum out as it starts to drip out of your holes, and we will immortalize that on camera, as our final scene. I think your movies will be a 3 part series, titled 'Susie's Cream Pie Satisfaction, Part 1, 2, and 3.' "

Caroline's head spun, but she knew what she had to do, as she whispered "Whatever it takes."

groomleader
groomleader
2,773 Followers