All Comments on 'Reporter's Notebook'

by knight13

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
BazzzBazzzabout 17 years ago
Nice Story

I thought the imagination and plot develpment were certainly there. My only criticism waws that I thought the conversation between the two seemed forced and stiff. I have seen that alot with stories on this site. The writing is good until there is a conversation to be written down. I would get an editor to help you and then you'll be fine. It's always nice to read an interracial story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow!

It's definitely steamy here in front of my computer. You're a fabulous author! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I love it when authors go Black tee hee

wriggle

wriggle

gasp

sigh

Oh! I love Black athletes, and I love the way you wove this story. Very sensual, steamy :)

Pretty <blushing> Whitegirl

janice kjanice kover 11 years ago
Reporters

I really enjoyed this story. It make me think of how exciting it would be to hear about Erin Andrews doing something like this with a black athlete also. I myself love the Interracial Lifestyle and have been involved with black men for more than 18 years now so it's always exciting to read IR erotica. I've read some of your other stories also and I must say, the other stories were great also. Hopefully you will continue to write others, especially about white women with black men...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nice

continue story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous