Reprehensible Reptiles (Request)

Story Info
Dragon male and Raptor female have lots of filthy fun.
7.8k words
4.44
4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story contains graphic depictions of Filth inclusive of hardcore SCAT PLAY, FARTS, WATERSPORTS and SNOT.

Reprehensible Reptiles.

Written by HumbleHeretic

Requested by sexyDragon201

"Oh, fucking hell!"

BRRRRrrrrpppGGGRRRRPPTTTTTTTTRRRRRRR

An anguished, gruff voice could be heard right before the ear-booming sound of loud flatulent blasts filled the area around the large porta-potty. Here was an ongoing construction site, and positioned further away from the normal portable toilets was a single one that boasted extraordinary size.

"Uurggh~!!"

FFRRRRRBBRRRPPTTTTTRRRRR

Krrkkllkl~

Again the sound of guttural flatulence was heard and if one looked closely, they could actually see the walls of the portable toilet shivering from some kind of great impact. This was an impressive feat to accomplish given it's remarkable size. It stood at least twice as tall as a regular porta-potty and it's other dimensions were modified to match. To be clear, this particular portable toilet wasn't meant to accommodate multiple people at once, but rather it was the people that used this one that were of a particular size.

Clack!

"Goddamn, someone's gotta teach that little twat how to cook."

A few minutes after the earth-shaking sounds of shitting ceased, the door of the portable toilet was opened and out came a massive figure. A large Grizzly Bear anthromorph that was the spitting image of a cartoonish stereotypical construction worker with a small hard hat on her large furry head, a toothpick barely visible among her large, sharp molars, and an impressive gut to say the least barely contained in her dirty overalls.

"Almost busted my ass open with that one."

The Grizzly continued to complain as she hurriedly closed the door of the porta-potty so as to not let the atrocious smell leak out. In fact, just so that nobody would guess that she was the last to use it, she went bounding away with more nimbleness than her rotund form would suggest. Like that she was gone, the aftermath of the war with her bowels locked away in the large porta-potty as she returned to the construction site like nothing happened.

"Jackpot!"

Unfortunately for the Grizzly, there were two entities that unbeknownst to her had witnessed what she'd done, in fact their ears were still ringing from the loud sound made by her bowels. Out from behind a nearby demolished pillar came a scaled figure, a Raptor girl covered in deep brown scales with darker stripes. For whatever reason she was completely naked as to show of the pink nipples of her breasts and her cleanly shaven snatch between her legs, a rare female without a dick. Her spiny mohawk was standing straight up in excitement instead.

"That didn't take nearly as long as I thought."

Behind the Raptor came a much, much larger figure standing at a whopping 12 feet tall! A dragon covered in deep black scales, his look was ferocious with scars all over his body, his purple hair hung down wildly to barely reach his bare chest that was the very definition of the word "ripped"! His only piece of clothing was his pair of ripped blue jeans where was barely contained a massive bulge that would make anyone shudder!

"Come on, while it's still fresh!"

The Grizzly was already long gone and there was no-one else around, the Raptor headed straight for the large porta-potty with the just as large Dragon trailing right behind her.

"Holy fuck!"

"Whoa!"

As soon as she opened the door, they were both hit with a wave of stench so foul that it produce a dense mossy brown smog in the air! It was a wicked smell strong enough to easily chase anyone away, however these pair of reptiles weren't just anyone. Braving the storm, the Raptor, Felicia, threw herself right inside, followed by the big Dragon, Jason. After the smell that made one nauseous came a sight that made one want to straight up puke!

The smell continued to pervade the air while it's source was literally piled up inside the hole in the portable toilet, as well as on the seat and a great part of the surrounding walls! Rancid poop of varying consistencies was splattered roughly as though literally launched from the massive ass of the Grizzly that was just here. The hot, creamy scat oozed down the wall behind the toilet hole, a disgusting brown colour mixed with some green. Some parts of it was creamy while some parts were like straight up gravy, the Bear wasn't exaggerating at all about how bad it'd been!

Inside the toilet hole itself was a disastrous sight to behold, it was literally filled to the brim and beyond with shit! A steaming mound of soft and runny dung rose above the rim of the seat and sat heavily inside the hole looking as if it were keeping the porta-potty rooted in place. There was so much shit and the smell was absolutely insane. Any other being would have passed out if they hadn't already gone running and screaming for the hills.

"Fffnnnn, man that stinks!"

"Just how you like it, you slut."

"Heh, who you calling slut with that big thing trying to rip your jeans?"

Both reptiles were even more excited to see the state of their playground, there weren't many that were more filthy than this particular pair. As though she couldn't escape her excitement, Felicia went and climbed right up on the seat of the toilet, it's size suited to larger type anthros easily holding her regular sized frame.

"God, it stinks even worse up close."

Contrary to what her words might imply, the Raptor had her snout brought closer to the muck painting the walls and gave it a good sniffing. Her thick scaly tail wagged as she bent over and her pussy facing in Jason's direction was already noticeably wet. Her knees on the seat were getting soiled with fresh bear dung and her claws she placed against the wall was adopting a different brown from the usual colour of her scales.

Jason watched all this while roughly undoing the zipper of his jeans. What flopped out was a monster of a cock attached to his scaly crotch. "Big" didn't even begin to describe it, the meaty thing had only just begun to swell and it was already thicker and longer than the average person's thigh! The girthy cock was dark grey with a purple head that had a large golden ring piercing. His huge dark balls were still forming an impressive bulge in his jeans as he grabbed his meaty member with the only arms muscular enough to hold it.

"Mmnn, fuck, it tastes so bad."

"Yeah I bet it does you dirty bitch."

As for what was making him so excited, it was none other than the Raptor that was dirty enough to even best him in terms of filthiness. Her long face was turned somewhat to the side such that her eyes were looking directly at Jason in a provocative manner as she used to long reptilian tongue to lick some of the disgusting bowel batter off the wall! A sizable dollop of the creamy, steaming bear scat sat heavily on her tongue and was brought into her maw. The taste was as bad as one would imagine, worse even, it was enough to make even a filthy Raptor like Felicia gag! Her tastebuds were met with a disgustingly bitter flavour combine with the result of the failed reactions inside the bear's bowels!

"What, too much for yah?"

The Dragon's cock had swelled further and he actively pumped the thick shaft with his large hands as he watch Felicia's face inevitably warp from the taste in her mouth. His meaty poll throbbed as he saw her scaly throat spasm, even now the smell was enough to make either of their eyes water if they weren't so used to such extreme filth. Felicia in particular was a veteran, she succumbed not to the brutal taste and smell of the random Bear lady's scat and instead swallowed it down before taking another lick.

The creamy, lumpy waste completely coated the tastebuds of her long tongue, it gummed up the inside of her mouth and made her sharp reptilian teeth a nasty greenish brown colour. It clung to her throat as she swallowed it while trying not to gag, lest the Dragon get too full of himself. She kept her slit eyes locked on his cock that had grown to full mast as he pumped it, it felt like she could feel the heat of the large veiny thing from where she was, or maybe that was just all the steaming poop in the vicinity. Either one was making her pussy drip.

Large clusters of filthy scat disappeared off the walls, a stranger's poop so foul stained the Raptor's tongue and fell into her belly with each gulp. Both reptiles loved every second of the filthy act, the large black Drake pumping his boner where hot precum leaked from the pierced tip, the Raptors spreading her pussy lips as her fluids dripped onto the disgusting shit below.

Schlklp~

"Oh crap-!"

SPLSH!

Suddenly, one of Felicia's claws encountered a loose pasting of liquid scat on the wall and slipped right off! Her claw landed right into the hole of the porta-potty where the majority of the poop was piled up. Gravy-like shit splashed onto her scales and added an even nastier shade of brown to her body! The Raptor had almost lost all her leverage, her knees left deep skids in the poop on the toilet seat and she had to quickly catch herself before her face was prematurely dunked right into the sceptic pool!

"Careful there, shit breath, haha!"

"Hmph!"

Jason of course revelled in her misfortune, the Raptor with her hand submerged in the waste was about to grab a fistful of dung to teach him a lesson, but that was when she suddenly paused.

"Hmm?"

Her hand that was in the poop felt around for a bit before her eyes suddenly lit up!

"Dude!"

"What?"

"Score!"

SCHLOORRP-P~

She yelled out before a loud, sticky schlorping noise filled both their ears. With a greater splash that before, more diarrhea got on the Raptor's scales but she cared not in the slightest as she took something out from the collection of dung in the hole.

"Holy shit."

Yes it was shit, what else could it have been? Except that this shit was unlike the rest of the creamy and liquid mess filling the hole, it was a large, solid log of grizzly poop! The damn thing must have been at least 20 inches long and it's girth was such that the Raptor could hardly wrap her claws around it!

"Dude, please tell me you're gonna-!"

"Oh, you know it babe!"

Felicia's excitement peaked as she saw the log of poop. As though the atrocious smell that had grown worse didn't register in her mind at all, the Raptor with her eyes lit up began to set up the girthy crap log on the soiled seat of the toilet. The lumpy rounded end pointed straight up while the broken off part was stuck to the top of the seat. The stiffer, drying poop staining the seat acted like a type of nasty paste that held the large thing standing up right.

Buy this point, Jason was practically pissing precum, the Dragon felt the excitement all the way down to his large nuts as he watched the shit-soiled Raptor line herself up over the standing scat log. Her fluids dripped onto the round end of the log as she bit her lip in anticipation and arousal. Slowly, Felicia lowered herself with her pussy lips spread.

Schlk-schk~

"Aaahh~♥"

"Fuck!"

The stiff poop gradually spread the Raptor open as she lowered herself onto it, a moan leaked from her scaly lips as the hot, slimy, lumpy surface penetrated her snatch. He knees bent and shivered as she force herself lower, a thick cock made of pure bear dung went deeper and deeper inside her with a sickening squelching sound while a noticeable bulge formed in her abdomen. Her cunt swallowed the poop without much resistance, her hot, wet folds wrapping tightly around the lumpy surface of the dung as precum spurt from her pussy.

Jason as well was painting the dirty floor of the porta-potty in smelly draconic pre-seed. There wasn't many things that made the Drake more excited than his friend being so nasty, even going so far as to shove a stranger's poop up her hungry cooz. He watched her get her snatch stretched by the crappy cock that stood sturdily in place until her pussy lips touched the base of the log stuck to the toilet seat.

Schlkchk~

"Mnnnnn~♥"

Felicia moaned out loud after sitting down all the way on the poop log, the Raptor's claws were grasping her cheeks and her eyes were dreamy as she felt herself being filled by the warm stiff dung. Slowly she began to lift her hips, her thick scaly thighs propping her ass up and a sickening squelching sound made as the girthy crap log was squeezed out of her snizz, now covered in a brown mixture of her hot fluids and the slimy shit sauce initially coating the log. The bulge in her abdomen retreated as she raised herself up, the darkened end of the lumpy log just barely about to show itself before she slammed her hips back down and swallowed the whole thing once more.

"Nffff~!"

Schk-FRP-schk~

"Ngh~♥"

A myriad of sounds filled the porta-potty as things got even nastier. The Dragon was groaning and roughly pumping his engorged behemoth with a sticky noise and precum spurt from his tip. And even nastier noise was made as the moaning Raptor aggressively bounced on the make-shift shit dildo with all the vigour of a bitch in heat. Pure ecstasy was written all over her face as her most precious insides became soiled in the faeces of a complete stranger, the girthy shit dildo with its bumpy surface working excellently to hit all the right spots!

Schk-FRP-schk~ Schk-FRP-schk~

"Haaah haaahh~♥"

Jason had never met a reptile that could match his filthiness before Felicia, the Raptor hit the mark with all of his kinks. Even just the way she fucked herself on the random log of shit made his balls tense and churn as he jerked his heavy cock aggressively. The absolute stench filling the air and all the shit splattered on the walls with some even getting on his feet, it all served to drive him towards a massive orgasm. But it was none other than the Raptor's actions that made to send him over the edge.

"You liking the view back there?"

Schk-FRP-schk~ PLAP! Schk-FRP-schk~ PLAP!

"Fuckkk~!"

As some point Felicia had turned around to point her ass in his direction, she continued to bounce of the shit, her scaly cheeks rippling and clapping as he viewed her from behind.

Schk-FRP-schk~ PLAP! Schk-FRP-schk~ PLAP!

"Oh fuck, this thing is really stretching me out, it's gonna make, me-!"

GGGGGGRRRRRrrrrrssSSPPPPPRRTTtttttrrrrrrr

FFRRRRPPpprrPPPPPRRTTTTttt

"Aaahh~♪"

Of course, her aim wasn't just to put on a show but to send her nasty fart towards the masturbating Dragon's direction! Thick puffs of vile reptile gas cut right through the surrounding smog of dung fumes and hit Jason right in the face.

"Oh god!"

Her farts stunk so bad! Even when surrounded by the pervading stench of Bear poop, the Raptor's farts were noticeably foul. The gaseous waste filled the Dragon's thick snout and completely overwhelmed the rank stench already saturating his airways!

"Here!"

FFPPRRRRRRTTTTTTTT

"Have some more!"

BBBRRRRTTTTTT

PPRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrRRTTTTT-T-T-TTT

With each aggressive bounce, more foul gas would sputter out of her behind. Jason was bathed in her reeking cloud of flatulence and actively drew the noxious gas into his large nostrils. The unbelievable stink made his dick even harder, he felt his balls rumbling as he began to grunt and pump more aggressively. As though to respond to this, Felicia's bouncing became more wild. Creamy scat leaked from her stuffed pussy and oozed down the scat dildo as she rode it wildly. It was a miracle that the thing remained stuck where it was as she fucked herself on it!

"Fuck, I'm gonna-!"

"You gonna blow?"

The Raptor turned back around excitedly to the Dragon's call to orgasm. She herself was getting close from the Bear's big poop working her insides. It was to the point that some of the poop's girth had been turned to creamy muck by the aggressive action of her gluttonous pussy. Felicia moaned loudly and began slamming her ass down on the shit cock to the point that her ass cheeks became smeared in the poop covering the seat. Her pussy spasmed and tightened even further on the log, with one last forceful drop, she rammed herself down all the way until the bulge formed by the poop reached all the way deep inside her womb!

"Ahngg~♥"

SPLLUURRTTT~

The Raptor screamed as her pussy clamped down on the base of the scatty shaft, fem-cum gushed from her lips as she grit her teeth and moaned.

Fffssshhhrrr~

At the same time, a jet of steaming yellow liquid launched from her gaping snizz and landed on Jason's cock! The stench of piss was added to the air as the Raptor moaned and voided her bladder from the pleasure, rancid urine steam clouded Jason's upper body as the hot liquid washed his cock. His airways became more deeply tainted in foul odours as he breathed it all in while wrangling his jerking rod with his hand.

SSSPPLLLUUUURRTT~

"Ooguf~!"

SSSPPUUUURRTT~ SSSPPLLLUUUURRTT~

"Rrrnggh~!"

Right as her stream sputtered out, the Raptor got knocked back as a torrent of boiling dragon seed struck her frame! Spurt after unreasonably massive spurt of sticky, smelly cum was launched from Jason's pulsating cum canon and bathed her down. The force of each blast knocked her back further, she was unable to regain her footing on the seat that was covered in slimy shit. It wasn't until her back was against the soiled wall that Felicia finally stopped while her body continued to be doused in jizz.

SSPPLLLUUURRTT~ SSSPPLLLRRTTTT~

Jason grunted and groaned while pumping large blasts of thick cock snot up and out of her throbbing shaft. The Dragon's nuts churned and contracted heavily as smelly sperm pelted his companion down until she was a yellowish-white mess, and still it kept coming. There was enough spunk that it oozed off the seat of the stall, discoloured brown after mixing with all the poop. It took a whole minute for him to finally stop ejaculating, and by that time Felicia was like she was caused by a giant spider, her form buried until thick layers of sticky nut that practically plastered her to the wall.

"Fuck, that was so hot."

The Dragon panted and got his lungs filled with the stench of shit and Raptor farts and piss. His nuts felt lighter after such a massive orgasm, which couldn't be help with how goddamn nasty the Raptor was.

"Here, leme return the favour."

His balls satisfying drained for now, Jason kept the leaking end of his thick cock pointed towards the buried Raptor. He closed his eyes, his body shivered lightly, and he let out a long sigh.

"Haaaahhh~"

FFFSSSSSHHHHHHHRRRRRR~

Out of his cock came an absolute torrent of steaming hot deep yellow liquid that shot from the tip of his dick like it were a firehose! The intense stench of dragon piss was added on top of all the horrible scents filling the stall as Jason's hot pee struck the buried body of the Raptor. Hot urine splashed about as the sticky cum covering Felicia was gradually washed of. A rancid mixture of cum melted in piss flowed off the seat of the toilet, covered the floor of the stall and flowed outside through the minor gap below the door.

"Ackf-guk!"

SSSSSHHHHHHHRRRRRR~

Eventually enough cum had been washed off that the Raptor's head had fully emerged, however Jason continued to strike her face with his hot stream while the rest of her body was gradually washed. Felicia kept her eyes closed but a good enough amount of hot, rancid piss got into her mouth and even her nostrils. The steamy yellow fluid continued to baptise her even after there was hardly any cum still coating her body, Jason went until his full bladder was completely empty.

"Haah, fuck, you could've given me a heads up."

"Not like you gave me any."

Felicia complained not because the Dragon pissed all over her but because she was unable to prepare herself beforehand. To be clear, all of that piss hadn't ended up in her mouth by accident but rather because she opened her mouth to catch as much as possible. Unfortunately the stream had been so fast and heavy that she was only able to swallow so much of it by the time it died down.