Reprehensible Reptiles (Request)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"RRGGHHK~!"

SCHK-K-K-SCHLK~ SSSPPLLLUUUUURRTT~

"GRRKK-GLK!?"

Jason's orgasm came back with a vengeance! The Raptor actually heard the Dragon's swollen balls churn harshly before her belly was suddenly struck by a solid mass! The shit cramming Jason's pisspipe was launched with a tidal wave of hot dragon sperm straight from his gaping dickhole. The long, thick log of poop was practically shat out of his dick hole and curled up inside Felicia's belly before hot jizz gushed out of the vacant pipe.

The Raptor felt her belly swell in an instant before it started to really bloat with cock snot. Spurt after heavy spurt was fired from Jason's balls as if each sperm-packed rope was happy to be free at last.

SSSPPLLLUUUURRTT~

"Oh fuck!"

SSSPPLLLRRTT~ SSSPPPUUUURRTTT~

"UGULK~!"

Jason felt like he was taking a hot piss after holding it in for an entire week, the relief was real as he moaned loudly enough to drown out the Raptor's gagging while he emptied his balls down her spasming throat. His cock bulked up and expanded with each massive rope that shot through his shit-stained cum tube, his balls hadn't contracted this aggressively in weeks! All Felicia could do was swallow, swallow and swallow some more as hot nut soup was pumped directly into her rapidly expanding belly, the thick nut jelly completely drowning the long log of poop curled up in her belly. Eventually though, it became too much.

"HLK-!" SQUELCH~ FRPOP!

SSSPPPLLUUUURRTTT~

The Raptor forcefully pulled her head away such that Jason had to let go even though he was still cumming. She pulled her throat off of his spasming member with a loud squelch and a pop and had her entire front doused in hot smelly sperm before she quickly rushed to the edge of the water!

"HHHHRRRLLLL~!" SPL-LATT-T-TTER!

Our of her mouth came a torrent of spunk that plopped heavily into the water as she leaned over the edge. It was like all of her accumulated gagging came in and struck at once, her stomach heaved consistently as literal pints of cum erupted from her throat and dyed the water below her face off-white. In the meantime, the remnants of Jason's load splattered onto her back as it continued to be launched from his jerking dick, now practically clean of all the brown stains.

"HRLK-!" Krrkkllkl~

Felicia's eyes went wide and she suddenly made a choking noise! The cum erupting from her mouth paused for a moment as a sound like someone taking a shit started to ring out! The Raptor kept her mouth open over the rushing water and her stomach heaved as something dark and thick gradually emerged from her lips.

Krrkkllkl~ Schlllllllk-k~ BLOP-P-P~! SPL-LATT-T-TTER!

"Aw dude, fucking sick!"

Jason watched flabbergasted yet aroused as the log of shit that had been clogging his cock slowly emerged from the Raptor's mouth! Felicia heaved harshly one more time and all of the long log suddenly came sliding out of her throat and mouth at once! It plopped heavily into the water as though it were a toilet bowl as the rest snaked out of her throat. Finally, the end brushed against her tongue as that too fell in the water as some more cum came pouring out of the Raptor's throat to seal the deal.

"Keho-KOFF! Koff!"

The Raptor ended up vomiting up pretty much all the cum that had been shot into her belly. She coughed and spat of the few remaining dregs of nut that was discoloured brown before wiping her lips. Though her face, tits and entire back were still absolutely coated in the steaming sperm.

"Damn, I think that might be a first. Should I start calling you shit-talker from now on?"

"Heh, call me whatever you want, shit-dick."

As though everything that just happened was perfectly normal, the two reptiles were already back to conversing with each other normally. Jason came over with his massive cock softening as he gradually wiped the filthy snot off his face. Felicia, who quite literally had just shat out of her mouth, stuffed her face in the water that had already carried away all the cum and poop. Jason as well scooped up large handfuls of the water to try and get the sticky, slimy stuff off his face, though with very little success.

After wiggling her face around in the water, Felicia's face came out just as clean as Jason's was, which was hardly. There was naturally still a whole lot of jizz coating her back from her soiled mohawk all the way to the tip of her scaly tail. The Raptor gargled and spat out a mouthful of cloudy brown water before she turned to the Dragon with his face still half-covered in her snot.

"So, how much fucked up stuff you think we can get into before the sun goes down?"

"And what about after it goes down?"

"Then the real mess begins."

The Dragon and Raptor laughed out loud while the shadow of the bridge fell on them as the sun reached its zenith. This was but a normal day for the pair of reprehensible reptiles, and the day was still young.

END.