All Comments on 'Reprogramming Erika Ch. 03'

by MarcNagol

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
MarcNagolMarcNagolover 7 years agoAuthor
I would greatly appreciate the advice of Literotica readers on where they would like to see the story go.

I had some thought of having Marc and Erika experiment with various things, for instance a chapter where they try anal, another where the try rope bondage, chapter four I was considering Marc treating her to oral sex for the first time and then teaching her how to suck a cock. What would you as the reader like to see?

mickymouse113mickymouse113over 7 years ago
Alex and Penelope

This reminds me of Alex and Penelope by Roses. I would recommend giving it a quick read.

I would like to see more of the improved Erika learning to accept help. Bondage would be useful in learning trust and calling for help but a slow learning curve is more romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Many avenues

Great story so far. I think there are several paths Marc could take with Erica. The oral sex lessons seem the next logical step. She does want nothing more than to please him so he could introduce her to many things. Oral, anal, bdsm, lesbian, (shouldn't Gwen get an appropriate apology?), and incest. (Sue also needs an apology for all the bratty years Erica put her through). I feel Erica would do almost anything to please her uncle, and or would be the best next step.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
I gave this a one. Not because it was bad, it was really very good

Until you said she skipped Career and Life Management. You need that class to graduate and it's taught in grade 10. That puts her at 15, maybe 16.

It was a solid 5 until that moment.

MarcNagolMarcNagolover 7 years agoAuthor
Sorry whackadoodle

Two possible situations: from my research a student around here just has to complete it before grade 12 graduation. Also consider she just moved from another province and wouldn't have taken it so she would still have to take it before graduating. The girl is eighteen regardless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Plot suggestions

Instead of just sex all the time now. Put them in a few difficult situations and then have them work through it. Examples girl wants a part time job & gets one at... porn shop or tattoo parlor or medical marajuana place. So she can be tempted by some low lifes. Have her met a sugar daddy that sweeps her of her feet. She is not very mature and could get into a lot of trouble.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 7 years ago
Please keep it between them

I love this story, but keep the sex between them. I love the going dynamic right now. One plot device I can see is that he is her legal guardian. Although the incest isn't illegal, there may be a problem with the fact that she hasn't graduated high school and he is her legal guadian. That creates a conflict of interest.

chipmonk9chipmonk9over 7 years ago
more!!!!!!

More plzzzzzz I really like this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Please add more. You did a great job making it steamy and yummy. Maybe add Nick into the picture..!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Change the title

- The title "reprogramming" is a bit dry.

- Some more could happen between the first spank and Erika offering herself to you in her white lingerie. For example she could purposely expose more of herself, or brush against you. You could accidentally see her nude. She could be tanning by the pool topless and you come home earlier than expected. Maybe she is in bed moaning and getting off screaming your name as you pass by her bedroom.

CHL88CHL88over 7 years ago
Three months, and ....

It's been three months. Please continue with the story.

It wouldn't be a good idea for him to let her get attached to him, so his encouraging her to sleep around a bit, or helping her to sleep around a bit, or expanding her horizons of what sex can be, all in the interest of helping her to be able to see to the needs of her ultimate partner (not the narrator), might help end this unwise and dangerous element of their relationship. Get Nick involved, get his lesbian friends involved, get other guys or women involved. This could go plenty of places, as he introduces her to the world of adult relationships.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 7 years ago
I guess after a 12 month break, there isn't going to be any more, is there ?

Which is a real shame, as this was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

What happened next

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Well that came pretty much out of nowhere.. and right at the end, too. This is chapter 3 of a build-up. 3 chapters you could have used to actually make way for the direction you were going to take it, yet, instead you spent 2 chapters on near-nonsense and out of nowhere decided to have him become a BDSM dominant who calls her pet, wants to be called sir and all kids of out-of-the-blue shit.

It's not that I mind that kind of story/behavior at all, but why didn't you use the other two chapters to event hint that something like this was coming? You spent nearly the entire first chapter on backstory, then the second on setup and then you ditched a lot of what you had build to introduce an entirely new element right at the point of the climax. It's just really iffy writing.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67almost 4 years ago
Finally

It took a long time to build up but it finally ended right where I knew it needed to go the whole time. He should listen to his friend Nick more often. About everything.

Btw, that was one of the hottest scenes I've read in a long time. Good work.

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

Very well told story and vividly written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous