Reprogramming Linda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It would be my pleasure." Dr. Krotkin replied.

Linda dropped to one knee and unzipped the doctor's fly. His member was still flaccid, but, after extracting it, with a couple strokes of the hand and the warmth of her mouth it plumped up to full turgidity. Ed watched astounded as his wife took to sucking the cock ravenously like she was a veteran porn star. She rarely orally pleasured Ed, and, when she did, it was done in a quite tentative manner and only for as long as she felt she had to - never to completion. Now Ed was wondering if she might throw out a vertebra in her neck because she was bobbing on the cock with such gusto.

It was only then that Ed saw Cray enter his limited frame of view. The muscular security chief had pulled out his own massive meaty member and was stroking the big black erection to life. The burly security goon approached Linda from behind and reached between her legs to touch her nether region. Cray then extracted his hand and wriggled his glistening fingers in Ed's direction so that the husband would know just how drenched his wife's cunt had become. Then Cray began to crudely rub Linda's pussy with his fingers, and the woman writhed her hips in pleasure as he did so.

Dr. Krotkin kneeled down guiding Linda down into a position on hands and knees so that Cray could breach her from behind. Loud moans emanated from Linda, and it wasn't clear whether they were muffled screams or moans of pleasure because they were garbled by the cock that violated her mouth and throat. Cray's powerful build and pile-driving thrusting motions drove the petite woman forward impaling her on the doctor's member.

As the two men used Linda from both ends at once, they engaged in talk that was presumably meant to torment Ed, but which was sometimes couched in complimentary language. Linda seemed to pay no attention to what the two men said.

"Ed, your woman is a natural born cocksucker." Krotkin said.

"Yeah, man, I didn't expect her cootch to be so nice and tight, given her age, but it's like fucking an 18 year old. I'm afraid, if you ever get to get some of this again, you won't find her quite so tight, but them's the breaks." Cray said. His statement, in particular, was clearly meant as a mind-fuck, and the bandage on his cheek where Ed's head-butt had apparently lacerated it was no doubt part of the reason.

As Krotkin approached release, he grabbed Linda's head carelessly mussing her hair as he held her head in place and thrust into it.

Krotkin spoke to Linda. "Are you ready for a nice creamy treat?"

Linda's affirmative response was unintelligibly mumbled through the cock in her mouth, but could be seen in the slight up and down nod of her head and the vixen-like expression on her face.

"Here it comes." Krotkin said, and he shot his seed into the back of the woman's mouth with a few crude grunted moans.

Linda didn't stop in response to the shot in her mouth, but continued to suck the doctor's nuts dry until Krotkin succeeded in prying her off his purple member. Cray continued to fuck Linda intensely by grabbing her strongly by the hips and pulling her toward him as he slammed his hips forward. While Linda's skinny frame did not offer a great deal to shake and quake with Cray's slamming pelvic action, one could see her skin vibrating and her pert little tits bounce with his thrusts.

Cray looked over once and a while to see the husband of the woman he was vigorously screwing. Cray clearly held a grudge for the cut cheek and sore foot, and he enjoyed looking into the eyes of the man who was completely helpless to do anything but watch as his wife was violated in every way imaginable. Moreover, adding to Cray's glee was the fact that the woman really appeared to be getting into it. Linda was taking dick like a nymphomaniac. While everyone knew she was not herself, her lust had to screw with her husband's head.

"Time to plow the back forty." Cray said.

The burly black man extracted his cock, which glistened and dripped with Linda's sauce. He then put the meaty head of his member against Linda's tight bung, and, using only her own natural lubricant, pushed progressively harder until the huge cock finally penetrated her. Linda let out an ear shattering cry of what sounded like agony. Her untrained asshole was so tight and the girth of Cray's cock so massive that the process of entering her could best be described as "cramming" the cock into her. It did not seem that it could have been too pleasant for Cray, but the crushing force of the puckered sphincter was made worth it as he saw the lines of distress on Ed's face as the man listened to his wife's cries. Cray gradually began to work his swollen shaft in and out with increasing effectiveness.

"Heh! Slut, do you want some more?" Cray asked as he butt-fucked Linda with about half the length available to him.

"Yes, please. I want it all." Linda said her contorted and pained face not in synch with her request.

It took only a few strokes before the pussy lube began to break down and Cray was increasingly dry fucking the woman. However, he gave it his best effort to comply with her request. Ultimately, he got no more than ¾ of his meat into her ass before he stiffened several times in rapid succession and blew his load into Linda's backside. After Cray withdrew, he held Linda's butt-cheeks apart so that Ed could clearly see how stretched out she had become as well as the sight of Cray's thick cum slug rolling out of Linda's bung in the direction of her pussy before dripping down into puddle on the deck.

"Linda, roll over on your back." Krotkin gave the command and Linda complied, wallowing in the tiny pool of ejected cum in the process.

"Yeah, man, thanks for letting me fuck your wife. I haven't gotten my rocks off like that in days." Cray said to Ed while clapping the man on the shoulder clearly in an attempt to further demoralize him.

"Cray, please go take the watch for the Captain. He's going to want his turn." Krotkin ordered.

"Linda, do you want to eat some pussy now?" Krotkin asked.

"Yes, please let me have some yummy pussy." Linda said.

Kisa stepped over Linda, straddling her face, and, raising her pleated skirt to reveal she wore no underwear, the nurse kneeled down over the older woman's mouth. Ed could not see much because Kisa let the skirt drop so it covered most of his wife's head, but he heard the moist lip smacking noises almost immediately. His wife seemed to take to pleasuring a woman with her mouth with the same enthusiasm she had taken on the doctor's cock. It might not have seemed odd, but for the fact that his wife, as a person of a certain devout brand of conservative Christian values, was a borderline homophobe.

Soon Kisa began to look toward the ceiling as her hips undulated on Linda's face. The nurse ran her fingers through her bright red hair as she moaned softly, giving into the pleasure she was receiving. Linda reached up and began to fondle Kisa's heavy orbs.

While Linda was orally servicing Kisa, Captain Dixon came down and, as he entered Ed's field of view, was stroking his erection to turgidity. The black captain was not as well-endowed as Cray, but seemed to be a little bit larger than average. Without any preliminaries, he knelt down, parted Linda's knees, and, arching his back to avoid interrupting the nurse's good time, entered Linda. If the Captain's hot breath on Kisa's back was disturbing to her, she gave no indication of it.

"Yes, right there, that's it." Kisa said as she went static in a position from which Linda was clearly giving her great pleasure.

Soon Kisa began to tremor, which turned into a full-bore orgasmic spasm. Kisa uncontrollably slathered Linda's face with her juices as she lost all control of her body rubbing her hot slippery sex on the patient's face. When she was through quaking, Kisa got up and let the boat's captain lay more comfortably on Linda's chest as he fucked her in the missionary position. The Captain did not take long to dump his load inside Linda. He then got up, wiped himself off, tucked himself back in, zipped up, and unceremoniously went back up topside.

Dr. Krotkin offered Linda a hand and genteelly helped the woman to her feet. She stood, still exuding a seductive expression as if she was still looking for takers to use and abuse her sexually.

"Why don't you give your husband a nice big kiss? He's been such a good sport." Krotkin said, as he yanked the duct-tape patch off for the second time. This time required less effort because the adhesive was not so securely attached.

Linda approached Ed. He wanted to say something, but wasn't sure what to say. He was reconciled to defeat. His wife began to kiss him in a manner unlike she had in years. It was pure, unadulterated, passion and lust. As Ed's lips parted he pushed aside the thought of the fact that, while all he could taste and smell was the pungent slippery sauce of the sexy Russian nurse, somewhere on that tongue was the remnants of the doctor's seed. He did not push aside the notion before he had a bit of a gag reflex triggering. Ultimately, however, they kissed for a good five minutes, before the doctor put a stop to it.

"Linda, that's enough." Krotkin said, and she complied.

"I think..." Krotkin said.

"Owww." Ed said because Dr. Krotkin had stuck him in the leg with needle.

"My apologies. I just needed to verify the paralytic had worn off so that we can start your procedure. But since you established yourself as a fighter, I'm going to have to put you under." With that, the doctor jabbed a hypodermic into Ed's arm.

Ed's field of vision shrank and grayed. There was a brief period, while the drugs were kicking in, during which the man could hear but could not consciously act. During this time he heard the beginning of a conversation between the doctor and nurse.

"So, doctor, what will you do with him?" Kisa asked.

Krotkin replied. "I think..."