Reprogramming Melanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie's eyes were dilated and her leisurely rocking on me was picking up speed. "Then what?"

"She asked us if we were virgins, and we said no, we had taken care of that as soon as we turned eighteen. She hugged Karen and slipped fingers into her pussy. I was really hard, watching them. The nurse pulled me in for a kiss, which made me harder. She reached down and squeezed the hell out of me. I looked at her 'fuck me' eyes and realized she was testing us out to see if we would be part of your treatment."

"Damn, I could get her fired for hitting on you."

I could tell Melanie's attention was being diverted from my story to my cock. I leaned forward and eased her to missionary, flat on her back and still flexing at me.

"Did you do her?" I took four harder strokes and Mom froze up, "Damn, damn, damn."

"Congratulations, a little bit of story and you respond with a great come."

"Finish the story." Her lips were curled in an evil smile and the excellent cunt squeezed again.

"Well, Karen and I decided Natalie, that was her name, wasn't having everything her way. I stepped behind her and slid my cock right into the top of her thigh gap. She started to struggle, but Karen grabbed her tits and threatened to find a flogger. We bent her over the end rail on the bed and I found home plate. She complained bitterly until I filled her up and gave her ass a big swat."

Melanie was having her own problems, "My god, Kevin, you are still hard!"

"Darling mother, this is the best cunt I've ever been in. I'm not letting you get away from me!"

She relaxed and closed her eyes again, asking, "Is there more story?"

"Karen decided that if I could have good sex with Natalie, so could she. I got to watch them get each other off. More than once."

With her eyes still closed, Melanie did a situp into my arms. "Natalie sent you to Max?"

"Yes. He was booked up until yesterday."

"So look at me, the sex patient who has been reprogrammed into her son's lap, riding his big cock and as happy as I have ever been."

"Are you cured?"

"Not until you've fucked me a few hundred times." Melanie climbed off and looked down at the mess between her legs. "I want you, but need a break."

A long hot shower took care of the mess. I suggested a celebratory brunch was in order.

"That would be wonderful. Do you mind if we are Melanie and Kevin from now on?"

An hour later, we were on the deck of a local restaurant next to the river, toasting each other with champagne glasses. "Here's to the new guy I've just met."

I smiled into the dark eyes, "Here's to my new girlfriend I just met. She's beautiful and a really hot number!"

We held hands for most of the meal, talking disconnected stories about random things. A cappuccino just at noontime got us moving and back to the car. On the way home, Melanie asked, "Do we worry about Karen?"

I smiled at her, "Not until tomorrow at the earliest."

She was silent until looking up and saying, "It's hard to believe that big thing fucked all the nonsense out of me. It won't come back, will it?"

"I probably shouldn't tell you, but Natalie said I would have to pay close attention to your needs to make sure the cure worked."

Walking into the house, she was in my arms, crying tears on my shoulder.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No! Those are happy tears, thinking about the guy who is going to give me a happiness treatment every day!"

Later, we were having a drink around the pool when there was a noise at the patio door. Karen stood there, taking her clothes off. There wasn't much, just a tee and shorts. The body was perfect. She dove into the water and did a slow two laps.

Hanging on the tile surround of the pool, hair in her eyes, she said, "He sent me home. Said I was the best fuck ever and I should take care of both of you!" Tears ran down her cheeks.

Melanie held out her arms and a dripping Karen fell into them, crying. I stayed where I was, watching the reprogrammed mother and the devious sexy daughter get it together.

After a minute or two, they sat up and each asked, at the same time, "Are you ok?"

This caused a new burst of tears as they fell back together. I made my way quietly to the kitchen to work on dinner.

Actually, I became male servant for the rest of the day, bringing dresses for dinner, fixing their hair, handling the meal arrangements, making a custard for dessert with berries and getting us settled on the living room sofa afterwards. I had made sure, with hands and lips, that the female bodies understood that the undercurrent of sex, which was everywhere at the moment, would continue.

The dessert was wonderful. Their eyes, which had been avoiding mine, looked over. There was something different in their gaze. An adjustment in the male - female balance among us? An awareness that there was a new pack leader in the room?

I stood with my hand out. "It's been a long day, tomorrow will be new and different."


12