Max and the Lamp

Story Info
A lamp helps Max with is Mom and sister.
4.1k words
4.5
163.5k
366

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HardMan73
HardMan73
492 Followers

MAX AND THE LAMP Chap 01

Max, carrying a cooler and two beach chairs, trudged across the sand towards the water. His mom and sister walked ahead of him. He didn't care for the beach much, but watching his Mom and sister in their skimpy bikinis made it tolerable.

His Mom, Ivy, was barely 42 but in great shape. Only 5'5" tall, her hair was light brown and she had deep green eyes. Max knew he wasn't supposed to think of his Mom like that, but her 38D breasts and shapely bottom were nice to look at. And his younger sister, Jenny, was no ugly duckling, either. Taller than Mom, her long hair was reddish blonde. Her breasts were firm but smaller, probably a 34C. Their bikinis were pretty skimpy, and showed off their assets very well. He saw several male beachgoers trying not to stare as the two women walked by.

"I think this is a good spot," his Mom said, spreading her blanket on the sand. "Time to get some sun!" She pulled a bottle of sun lotion out of her beach bag and began to lather it on her arms and legs. She leaned back on the blanket to soak in the sun. Her suit was modest, but her body was still on display and looked good. Max knew she had worked hard at the gym over the winter to tone her muscles and keep her weight down.

"I'm so glad winter is over," Jenny agreed as she sat down in her beach chair. She flipped her hair and lay back to catch the sun's rails. "Ahhh, the sun feels so good on my body!"

Max sat the cooler down and watched as his sister fixed the chair to lay back. Her bikini was taut over her breasts and the skimpy thing hid very little. It was clear she shaved around her pussy, too. He wondered how wet it got when she fingered...

"Max, come help me with this lotion." Max snapped out of his lewd thoughts as his mother spoke. He swallowed as he walked to her. She was laying down on her stomach and Max had a good view of her tight butt.

"Make sure you get all over, so I don't burn, sweetie."

"Sure, Mom, no problem. Max squeezed lotion in to his hands and started to apply it on her smooth legs. Max moved up to her back, avoiding her butt.

"Hmmm. That feels good. You missed my bottom---I don't want to burn, honey."

"Oh, OK," Max gulped as he began to massage the lotion into her exposed butt cheeks.

"Now my back, honey. Here, let me untie my suit. I hate those tan lines." Max watched his Mom untie the bikini and lay back down. He could see the sides of her breasts as she lay there. And he could feel his erection start to swell. Oh, no, he thought, not now!

He began to quickly spread the lotion. Because of his position, he had to lean over to reach his Mom's shoulders. As he did, his growing erection touched his Mom's butt. To Max, it was an electric shock. His Mom seemed to tense, but didn't respond. He kept spreading the lotion and his bulge kept touching his Mom. Still no reaction, but Max knew his Mom must feel it. He hurried to finish.

"OK, Mom. All done. I, um, I'm gonna test the waters." Max rose and turned to hide his erection as he ran towards the water.

"Thanks, sweetie." Max's Mom watched as her son ran to the water.

Was that his dick, she wondered? Did he get an erection from rubbing lotion on me? Oh, my.

Jenny had watched through her dark sunglasses as Max spread the lotion on their Mom. She watched as Mom untied here bikini and had seen Max's reaction to it.

Naughty boy, Jennie thought. And Mom didn't stop him. What's up with that?

Max walked into the surf and felt the cold shock of the water cool down his erection. He looked over his shoulder and saw his Mom and Jennie in conversation. He hoped it wasn't about him.

Man, Mom was almost showing me her tits! And her skin was so smooth. I wonder if she liked it, he mused

Suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his right big toe.

"Ouch! Damn, that hurt. WTF?" He shuffled his feet and felt a hard lump in the sand. He reached down and picked up an odd shaped rock. As the sand ran off it, he saw it wasn't a rock. It was an oval shape, parts of it looked like some kind of metal, maybe brass, with hard, compacted sand all over it. He tried to scrape it off, but realized it was too hard. He would have to use a tool to get it off.

It is best done at night, he heard a voice say

"What?" Max looked around. No one was nearby. His Mom and sister were back on the beach. He looked down at the object. It was heavier than it looked like. The metal gleamed dully in the sunlight. He couldn't take his eyes away.

"Max! Max, come on, let's eat!" He started and looked up. His Mom was standing at the water's edge, waving at him. He walked to her.

"You've been standing there for the longest time. What were you doing?" asked his Mom

"I found this in the water."

"What is it?"

"Not sure, Mom. I'm going to clean it up when we get home and see if I can figure it out," Max said.

Max, his mom and his sister moved their stuff to a vacant beach picnic area in the shade. Max put the object in his backpack. They ate and talked. Max noticed that his mom seemed distracted. She kept looking around as if hearing something, and several times, he or Jennie had to ask her a question twice. Finally, his mom stood up.

"Kids, let's head home," Ivy said. "Enough sun for me today."

"Aw, Mom, Derek said he might come by later. Can we stay a little longer? If he doesn't come soon, I can get a ride with Sally. She's over there." Jenny pointed to a girl sunbathing nearby.

"OK, but be home by dinner. Let's go, Max." His Mom picked up her bag and her blanket and started walking towards the parking lot.

Max grabbed the cooler and his bag. "Hey, Sis, I hear Derek has fast hands, so better watch it with him," he joked.

His sister blushed. "Shut up, you dork," she retorted. "He's nice and would never try anything!"

"Sis, he's a guy, and guys want to try everything," Max said, smiling.

"Go home and leave me alone." Her blush was darker and she busied herself with her beach bag. Max nodded to himself. He was pretty sure Derek was making moves on Jenny. Lucky guy.

Ivy was silent on the ride home. Max wondered at that, since she usually chatted away. He asked her several questions, but her answers were short. When they reached home, she excused herself to go take a shower.

I wonder what's bothering her, he pondered. Geez, I hope it's not my erection touching her at the beach. Touching her smooth, taut butt. Oh, shit, it's made me hard again!

In her room, Ivy stripped out of her swimsuit. Looking at herself in the dresser mirror, she saw that her work at the gym and yoga were paying off. Her stomach was tauter, and it emphasized her soft tits. She ran her hands over them.

Umm. They are still firm for an old woman, she mused. And I saw men, including Max, staring at them several times today. She slid one hand down to her cunt. Ohhh. Why am I so wet? With two fingers, she rubbed at her cunt lips. And slipped them inside. And moaned softly as she fingered herself. So good, this feels so good. It's been so long. Her cunt was so wet, it was dripping on her fingers. She could smell the fragrant scent of her juices. I need to get fucked. I need a big, hard cock. Suddenly she remembered the feel of Max's erection, of his cock, on her butt at the beach. Ivy was shocked at her own thoughts. But she continued to rub her slick cunt.

KNOCK! KNOCK! "Mom, are you in there?" She heard Max ask from the other side of the door.

"Ah, wait! Don't come in, I'm not dressed!" Ivy quickly donned a thin, white cotton robe, and walked to the door. She opened it to find Max waiting. "What is it, honey?"

Wow, that robe Mom has on is pretty scanty, he realized. Hardly covers her ass. And her nipples are poking through.

"Um, sorry, Mom. Didn't mean to bother you. I just wanted to check to see if you are OK. You seemed down in the car. Is anything bothering you?

"Not really, honey. But it's nice of you to ask. You are always so nice. Here, give me a hug."

As Ivy opened her arms to hug Max, the robe slipped partly open. She stepped up to him. Before she pressed her body into his and wrapped her arms around him, Max had a clear glimpse of soft tits and cunt. He swore he could smell her, too. As she pressed into him, he quickly grew hard and returned the hug. He felt his Mom stiffen but she did not immediately pull away. After a few seconds, she drew back, clasping her robe together. Max saw that her face was flush.

"Well, um, thanks, Max. A mom likes to know her kids are concerned about her. I think I'll take a shower and relax until it's time to make dinner."

"Sure, Mom. I'll catch a shower after you, then. Love you. Mom"

"Love you, too, Max," she said as she closed the door. She leaned against it. I could feel his cock again, she thought. So hard. So hot. She shook her head. Enough, she said to herself. Stop that. Max is my son! Time for a shower.

But she could still feel the heat of his cock against her belly.

***

Max returned to his room and sat on his bed.

What the heck is going on, he wondered. He was turned on by his Mom! Yes, she was hot, with a nice body for her age, but she was his Mom?

She has needs and desires.

The voice again. His beach bag was on the floor. He reached into it and picked up the object. He turned it over in his hands. He could not take his eyes away. His mind fixated on the it, the possibilities, the fulfillment of his darkest desires, and more.

He shook his head. The room was dark.

How long have I been sitting here? He felt refreshed, like he'd slept for a long time.

"Max! Max, Mom says dinner is ready." He heard his sister outside his door. He got up and opened it. She stood at his door, still in her bathing suit covered in a light beach robe.

"I'm coming," he said.

"Good. I'm hungry. Hey, what's that?" Jenny asked, pointing to the object in his hands.

"Oh, something I found on the beach. It needs cleaning, and..."

"Let me see it, dude." As she reached for it, the same faint electric spark occurred as had happened with his mom. Ivy's body flinched slightly as she took it.

"It's odd." She turned it over in her hands. "Warm, um, and tingly," Max watched his sister as she turned the object over in her hands. Her face took on a slight flush.

"Here, give it back," he said. Jenny shivered.

"Weird thing. Wonder what's under all the gunk on it?"

Max shrugged. "Not sure, but I'll clean it after dinner." He tossed it on his bed. "Come on, let's eat."

At the table, they served up the food. It was quiet as they ate. Then his mom coughed, and said, "So, Jenny, did you and Derek meet up at the beach?

Jenny shook her head. "No, his boss asked him to stay late. We'll get together at school tomorrow."

"So, you just hung out with Sally?"

"Yeah. And all the boys she flirted with." Jennie chewed a bite of her food. "She is such a slut. I swear, she'd suck and fuck any cock that was waved in front of her.

Max's mouth fell open in disbelief. His sister never used profanity,

His mom choked and said, "Young lady, that is not the kind of language I expect at the dinner table!"

Jenny's eyes grew wide. "Oh, oh, wow, Mom, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that...it just sort of came out." To Max, it was clear she was sincere.

Jessica stared at her. "You'd better be sorry. Any more talk like that and you'll be in big trouble."

They ate the rest of the meal in silence. Afterwards, he helped clean the table. Ivy fled upstairs to her room.

"Mom, I'll be out in the garage for a while," Max said. She nodded to him but didn't speak.

Max retrieved the object from his room and went out to the garage. He grabbed an old wire brash and started to clean off the hard sand and gravel. Some of it was so hard that he had to scrape it with a chisel. He noticed that the metal never got a scratch even when he gouged over it with the chisel. Soon he stepped back from the work bench. The object gleamed in the light. It was oval in shape, maybe a foot long. There was a small handle on one end, with a flared taper to the other end and a small bulge in the top center. Small symbols were etched into one side, almost like letters, but not in any language Max could read.

"Huh. What is this thing? It almost looks like a lamp," he asked out loud.

"It is and it is the stuff of all of your dreams," a soft voice behind you said. He whirled around and stepped back in surprise.

In front of him stood a young woman. She was about his height with shimmering silver hair that dropped down to her waist. Her full figure was draped in a blue sleeveless gown. Her slim face was dominated by her deep green eyes. She had a slight smile on her face.

"Wha...Who are you? And where...?" He noticed that he could see through the young woman, almost like a hologram.

"I am Meridia," the woman said. "You discovered me and unlocked the lamp. Thank you. It has been so long and so dark." The woman moved closer until she stood right in front of Max.

"Huh? What is going on. How are you here?" Max asked

"Patience, my young friend. Pick up the lamp," the young woman ordered.

Max turned and picked up the lamp. A warm tingle started in his hands and spread to his whole body. His groin felt hot and he could feel his erection harden.

"What is happening? He asked.

"I am active again. My power is limited, but the lamp is the key," the woman said. "Sharing it will give you power to dominate your dreams and desires, to make them happen as you wish."

"I don't understand?"

The woman looked into Max's eyes. "Allow someone to touch the lamp. They will follow their desires and your influence."

Max gulped. "Make them respond? You mean have them touch the lamp and make them do what I want?"

"The lamp is the key," Meridia smiled again and her image faded until Max was standing alone again. Max looked down at the lamp.

Wow. That was crazy. So, I need to have someone touch the lamp and they will respond to my desires?

He went into the house. The downstairs was dark, so he walked up the stairs. At the top, he started to turn left towards his mom's room. Suddenly, the bathroom door in front of him opened and his sister came out. She'd evidently taken a shower, since she was in a bathrobe with a towel wrapped around her hair.

"Dude, what are you doing?" she asked. Max thought for a second.

"Hey, sis, I want to show you something. Come to my room when you're decent."

"Hmm, is it that thing you picked up on the beach?"

"Yeah, it's pretty cool."

"OK, give me a minute or two." Jennie walked to her room and went inside. Max followed and entered his room. He sat on the bed and waited.

Am I really going to do this? Let's just see what happens.

A few minutes later, there was a soft knock on his door. It opened and his sister came in. She had changed into a pair of shorts and a loose sweatshirt.

"What do you want to show me?" she asked.

"Site here next to me and I'll show you." She sat next to him on the bed. He uncovered the lamp and held it out to her. She took it in her hands.

"Oh, wow. It really cleaned up well. Ah, um, and it's warm. Not like metal at all." She squirmed on the bed. Max watched her closely.

"Do you feel anything else," he asked.

She nodded. "Yeah, my hands are tingling. And my, um," she looked down at herself. "My boobs and my, uh, ahmm, my privates." She giggled. "And I'm hot," she said.

Max smiled. "You should take off that hot sweatshirt."

"OK," she placed the lamp in her lap and removed the sweatshirt. Her pert breast were visible through the sheer material of her bra. Max could see her nipples were hard.

"Jenny, you are a beautiful, hot babe," Max said and moved closer to her. Max slipped his hand down to cup her left tit. Jennie looked down at his hand

"Uh huh. What, I mean, yeah, but," Jennie looked at him. Her eyes seemed sleepy.

"Does that feel good, Jenny? Do you like it?" Max massaged her breast and tweaked her nipple. Jenny moaned softly. Max lifted the object from her lap and placed it on the floor.

"Here, lean back and lay down." Max lay her down on his bed. She lay with eyes closed. "Now play with yourself. Touch yourself," Max ordered. He watched her move a hand up to her tits. Her other hand slipped inside her shorts and began to massage her pussy. Wow, she is sexy.

Max leaned over his sister. "Kiss me, sis." Jenny's grew wide as his lips met hers. He kissed her gently. She kissed him back. Max pushed his tongue between her lips and her mouth opened. She moaned softly as her tongue and his danced. She pushed her tongue in his mouth as the kiss continued. Finally, Max leaned back. Jenny was still playing with herself.

Max kiss her neck, then moved to her left tit. He mouthed her nipple. "Oh, Jenny, your nipples are really hard. Do you like it when I kiss them?

"Yesss, ah, Max, what are you doing?" Jenny's voice was hoarse.

Max moved down and ran his tongue along her stomach and kissed her in several places. She gasped each time as his lips touched her flat stomach. He took her hand and removed it from inside her shorts. He quickly slipped his hands in the waistband of her shorts and slipped them down her legs. Her panties were red with pink around the top. I stared at the lips of her pussy pressing out against her panties. A small wet patch soaked between her lips.

"Lift up, Jenny," Max ordered. Jenny lifted her body off the bed. Max pulled her panties down and slipped them off.

Jenny lay there almost naked. Max watched her, now naked. She still fingered her cunt. He could hear the faint squish sound when she slid her fingers in and out of her cunt lips. He sniffed and smelled her sex, too.

"Spread your legs more, Jenny." Her legs parted. Max smiled and moved his hands to the insides of her thighs. The sparse hair around her cunt was a light blonde, exactly the color of the hair on her head. Her cunt lips were slightly parted and he could see her wetness on her lips and on her fingers. "You have a beautiful pussy, sis."

Jenny moaned again. He lightly stroked her cunt lips. Her labia was as slick as silk. He leaned in and blew softly. She shivered.

Max extended his tongue and licked up along her cunt lips, tasting her wetness. It was salty but not strong. He began to lap slowly around her cunt. Her wetness increased.

"Oh, Max. Ummmm." Jenny voice was low and soft. "Keep licking, it feels so good." Her hand gripped his head. Max increased his pace, alternating between her small clit and her lips. He pushed a finger into her cunt. It slid easily into her tight, slick pussy hole with no resistance.

She wasn't a virgin, he thought. Oh, Jenny, you naughty girl.

Her cunt was tight, but he felt no resistance. He kept licking and rubbing his finger in and out.

Jenny moaned, louder, this time and her hips began to gyrate into his face. Her head tossed from side to side. She pushed his head into her cunt. "Lick me, Max. Lick me!" Max continued his licking and felt her tense.

"Ahhh. Yes. Yes. Oh, fuck. I'm cuuumming," Jenny cried. Max tasted her increased juices as she flooded his face and felt her thighs clench his head. She shivered for several seconds.

Max leaned back and watched her come down from her orgasm. He stood up and shucked down his shorts, his hard cock jumping up. "My turn, sis."

Jenny opened her eyes. "Huh. Oh my God," she exclaimed as she saw her brother's cock for the first time.

"Hold it, Jenny." She reached out to put her small hand around his cock. It twitched in her hand.

"Move your hand back and forth slowly. Feel its hardness but be gentle," Max said. Jenny began to jack his cock. A drop of precum bubbled out.

"Oh, wow. This is so hot," Jenny said

"Take it in your mouth and lick it, Jenny, like I did you' Max ordered. He moved closer until his cock was right in front of her face. She parted her lips and he slid inside a few inches. He began to push in and out slowly.

HardMan73
HardMan73
492 Followers
12