Reprogramming Rob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This has been very kind of you. Now, Robbie, I want you to go to your door and push the bolt across so we don't get any more unwelcome interruptions."

Sam straightened up and waited for him to do as he was told. He looked at her. Why was she asking him, no, telling him to do that? She was smiling at him in a relaxed manner, giving no clue as to what she might be thinking. As he walked to the door, his body was tingling with anticipation. Stupid, he told himself, nothing is going to happen here. She has been charming because she wanted a favour and she is probably a bit of a prick-tease – most pretty girls were in his experience.

He fumbled with the tiny bolt; it had never fitted properly. Finally, it slid into position. Turning back to her, he failed to suppress a gasp of astonishment. Sam had slipped off her coat and held it to the side in one hand, the other hand resting on her hip. She wore a wrap-around sleeveless red leather dress, tied at the waist with a large bow. What a figure! The fabric clung to her well-rounded breasts and the plunging neckline displayed a glorious cleavage.

"Uhh," said Rob.

"Why, thank you. I assume you like?" She ran a hand down the front of the dress.

"Um," Rob nodded, "Um, shall I take you coat?"

"Oh, yes please. After all, you know better than me where you want to put it, I'm sure."

Heat rising in his cheeks, he took the coat and folded it over the back of his chair. Now she was sitting on his bed. Her legs were crossed, the knee-length dress parting to reveal shapely legs. She patted a space on the bed next to her.

Rob coughed nervously as he sat down. What was going on here? Why was she dressed so spectacularly? Was she going on to a club or party later? That must be the answer.

"Do you have a girlfriend, Robbie?"

Why is she calling me Robbie? No one calls me that. Was it condescending? Was this just a big tease? Frustration rose to counter his attraction for her and he let his temper slip.

"Had one till recently. But not just now. Your point is?"

"Don't snap at me, Robbie. It is not acceptable to talk to me that way."

He cursed himself for his stupid reaction. What was he thinking? This woman was a dream come true. Even her perfume was seductive, sweet and intoxicatingly sensual. He should simply enjoy her company, even if it lead nowhere.

"Sorry," he mumbled.

"That's okay. Whatever the reason for the break-up, I'm sure she wasn't woman enough for you, if you know what I mean."

Certainly wasn't a woman like you, he thought. He couldn't help a quick glance towards her chest. Back to her eyes, fool.

"Well, maybe I'm not the ideal man either."

"Don't sell yourself short. You have a lot going for you. What do you think girls find attractive?"

"Good looks. Muscles. Money. All the things I have none of."

"Yes, all of those. And brains. And humour. And kindness. Kindness is my favourite. And you have been very kind to me tonight. You have done everything I wanted you to and I like men who do what I want them to."

"Okay." She was definitely flirting, but what was he supposed to say, to do? He was useless at this.

She continued. "Now, men – they are a lot more predictable and simple than women when it comes to attraction. It is very much about looks for men. Let me show you something that will change the way you see women forever. Would you like that? I guarantee you will like it."

"Okay, I guess."

"Right. Look directly at me and tell me what you see."

They were sitting right next to each other, almost touching. He was happy to take this opportunity to stare at her intensely, being careful not to let his gaze fall directly to her magnificent cleavage. His peripheral vision was working overtime and he could sense how her breasts pushed against and stretched the fine leather fabric of her dress.

"Well, you have very pretty eyes and nice skin," he started. Before he could continue, she placed a hand on his thigh and something like an electric shock shot through his body.

"You are so very kind, but there is an element of artifice." Artifice? She seemed different from his first impression – she seemed smarter, more articulate. Strange.

She continued. "I have nice blue eyes, I'll grant you, but I have discreetly enhanced them by primping my lashes so they are thicker and curlier. My skin is nice, but there is a subtle veneer of foundation to make it look just perfect."

"Right." Where was she going with this?

"These are understated ways of making me more attractive to men, and all men are attracted almost entirely by looks. I can be a lot less subtle and a lot more effective. By a lot more effective, I mean a lot higher impact. By a lot higher impact, I mean blowing a man's mind entirely and taking control of his thought processes."

What was she saying?

She reached down into her bag lying on the floor and pulled out a hand mirror and a lipstick.

"Now, lipstick might seem like an ordinary everyday thing. But in fact, at a subconscious level, it speaks to men directly and powerfully about sexual attraction. All men are turned on when an attractive woman wears lipstick. You have no choice. The colour and moisture mimics sexual arousal in the woman and causes sexual arousal in all men. It's a sneaky trick used by clever women to control what you think and feel. I can show you this by putting on this lipstick and simultaneously speaking to your subconscious mind."

She twisted the silver case and a rich red tip slowly emerged. She waved it slowly under his nose.

"Even the smell, Robbie. It's so dreamy. Smells like roses, don't you think? So dreamy. It just soaks into you and makes everything dreamy."

It did have a sweet flowery scent. He was vaguely aware that Samantha was holding the lipstick under his nose for a long time, the word dreamy reverberating through his mind. Then she moved it deliberately towards her mouth.

"This is my favourite bit – how it feels on my lips, so creamy – creamy and dreamy." She applied the deep red colour to her lower lip. "And men love to watch how this little red stick brightens a woman's mouth. It's so phallic, and you love it when a woman's lips look red and aroused." She coated her top lip. "It arouses you to see how naughty and sexy a woman looks with lipstick on, like a sexy slut. You can't help but imagine how her other lips would look when aroused and swollen with pleasure. You can't help but imagine your own hard cock against my aroused swollen lips."

She pronounced imagine with a breathy urgency, firing his imagination. Rob could feel his cock get stiffer and stiffer. He was hot and blushing, unable to move or speak, frozen like a rabbit in the headlights of her juggernaut of sex.

"Notice how you can watch the lipstick go round and round my lips and, at the same time, watch the reflection in this magnifying mirror. That's right. This mirror enlarges everything many times – enlarges your fascination, enlarges your pleasure, enlarges your arousal until it totally engulfs you. It is like a dream come true – a very naughty sexy dream, you lucky boy."

He was fully erect now, his cock pressing furiously against his jeans. Enraptured by Samantha's lips, he was unconcerned by the conspicuous bulge.

"And as you watch the lipstick go round and round my beautiful mouth, you see my lips colour deeper and deeper. Go deeper and deeper for me, little Robbie, deeper into this wonderful dream. And you get harder and harder for me, don't you?"

Rob blinked and tried to swallow but his mouth was too dry. This was crazy, wasn't it? Things like this didn't happen to him. To anyone. A part of him wanted to question what she was doing, but his mouth was so dry, he struggled and failed to form the words.

"Oh, don't worry, little Robbie. I really want you to be hard. And you can see how this little lipstick is a powerful trick to control what you are thinking and what you are feeling. I have even taken control of how your body reacts because I did intend to make you hard. You see, you are biologically programmed in such a way that an attractive woman can take complete control over you. And if they know what they are doing, then there is no limit to how far they can control you. There is no limit to how far I can program you to my own ends."

She reached out and gently touched the bulge in his jeans. He gasped.

"All men should be hard in the presence of a beautiful, powerful woman. That's how it should be, my little pet. I mean, what good is a soft cock to a woman? None at all. Isn't it your duty to be hard in the presence of a beautiful and powerful woman?"

He nodded. Yes, that seemed to make sense. After all, she was so beautiful and she had made his cock so hard it felt like it might explode. His head was spinning.

"And you will always be hard in my presence, little Robbie. You will always be hard just thinking about me. And you will always be thinking about me, always dreaming about me. This is like the most sexy, the most compulsive dream you can imagine. Because I am the most beautiful, the most important thing in your life. I am your Goddess. What am I?"

She ran her thumb down his cock and gently pressed the head. Exquisite. She run her tongue slowly across her top lip.

"Your Goddess," she prompted.

"My Goddess."

"You are such a good little boy. Let me help you out."

Rob was transfixed by her mouth, deep red lips parted to reveal a moist pink tongue playing across perfect white teeth. As he stared at her, caught in a sensual trance, she slowly undid his belt, slipped his cock out and gently ran her soft hand up and down the shaft.

"I am your Goddess and you will be hard for me all of the time – in a wonderful state of exquisite longing, of excruciating pleasure. And all you have to do to earn this wonderful existence is to be kind to me and do everything I ask of you. You can do that, can't you? Don't speak, just nod. Good boy."

She puckered her lips and kissed the air softly.

"Now I need you kneeling in front of me so you can have the proper perspective on what I am going to tell you next."

She slipped her hand from his cock to grip his balls. She pulled on them firmly to guide Rob from the bed down to the floor, then released him. On his knees, he gazed up at Samantha. He felt disorientated; a dream-like sense of unreality pervaded his mind.

He swallowed and licked his lips. He wanted this to continue, but he also wanted to play an active part. He should say something. Before he could form the words, she extended a leg and rubbed the tip of her shoe up and down the shaft of his cock. He groaned with pleasure, moving his hips gently to heighten the sensation.

"You like that, little Robbie, don't you? I bet you love my shoes – how glossy they look, how hard they feel on your cock. This is your reward for being such an obedient little pet. Now, would you like to feel the heel?"

"Yes," he croaked.

"Yes, Goddess."

"Yes, Goddess."

She thrust the heel forward, the point grazing the base of his cock and lodging in his ball sac. He gave a cry of pain.

"Always Goddess, you naughty boy. Goddess or my Goddess or Goddess Samantha. Please don't ever forget."

She pulled her foot away. As she spoke, he was mesmerised by her appearance: full red lips slightly parted in a superior smile, her pale blue eyes, her magnificent figure.

"Now, I'm worried that you may have blemished my beautiful shoe with sweat or even some icky pre-cum. Can you have a look?"

Lost in a confusing yet compulsive reverie, Rob was unable to think clearly, his body and mind dominated by animal arousal. He leaned forward and peered at the shoe, patent black pumps with red soles. He automatically reached out a hand to take hold of it.

"No hands!"

He froze. "Sorry ... my Goddess."

"No touching without permission. Well? Is it marked?

"I'm not sure, my Goddess."

"Of course you're not sure, you fool. You had better lick it clean just to be certain then."

She waggled the sharp tip of the shoe at his face. He hesitated. Through the warm fog of pleasure and lust, he heard a distant and weak voice calling out a warning. Did he really want to be treated like this? How far would she ask him to go?

"Do it for me now, little Robbie," she urged him in a breathy voice. "Lick it for me."

She ran her tongue round her painted lips. "You want to lick it, don't you?"

She smiled at him warmly, nodding encouragement. This woman was overwhelmingly sexy and beautiful. He would do anything to please her. He lowered his head to the shoe.

The aroma of animal leather blended with the sweet and pungent chemicals of polish: the scent of submission. He licked the sharp tip, top and bottom.

"Good boy. Now, you may kiss the heel."

Sharp and metallic.

"And my ankle."

The soft gossamer fabric of her stocking felt like heaven on his trembling lips.

"And further up, slowly, with small gentle kisses."

She pulled her skirt open to reveal her stocking tops, suspenders disappearing into the cradle of her thighs.

"That's it, little Robbie. But slower – don't rush. And stop there – the knee is far enough for you just now. Imagine a life in which you are allowed to reverently kiss a Goddess, on the foot most days, but on occasions much more than that. You will be trained in how to fully please a Goddess with your tongue very soon, but tonight we have other priorities."

She rose from the bed.

"Undress and wait on the bed while I prepare something very special for you."

He did as she told him, watching Samantha as she worked on the pink laptop. Through the haze of lust and wonder, a semblance of rational thought was returning. He started to question what she was doing on the computer, question what she was doing here in his room, question what she doing with him.

She turned from the laptop and crooked a finger to summon him. "Now, Robbie, crawl over here – on your hands and knees, that's a good boy."

Rob's head was throbbing from rushing blood, but his brain somehow made a connection to the website he had been viewing. Was it possible she had something to do with those women? Had the virus on her laptop been some sort of ruse?

"Um, look, Sam...I mean Goddess. I'm not sure what's going on here. I mean, I think..."

For a moment Samantha looked puzzled before smiling broadly. "Don't think, Robbie," her tone was sweet as honey. "It only confuses you. Let the instinctive part of your brain tell you what you want. Let your cock tell you what you must do.

"I did not expect resistance from you, little Robbie. But that's fine. It is more fun when a man tries to fight his natural instincts. So let me give you some more incentive."

In one movement, she stood up, undid her dress and let it fall to the floor. She was gloriously naked aside from her stockings, suspender belt and shoes, her body toned and tanned.

"Look at me, all naked and vulnerable before you. The animal part of your brain is so hungry for me. You must have me. Come to me now, on all fours, like the hungry wolf you are."

He slid off the bed and made his way towards her.

"Good boy. That's my little doggie. I love to see a man on his hands and knees for me – it is such a turn-on."

She caressed herself; one hand on her pussy, the other cupping a breast. He stopped at her feet, gazing up at her magnificent form.

"You will be a good little puppy for me, won't you? Of course you will. And like a little puppy, you will be devoted and obedient." She spread the lips of her pussy with two fingers. "Would the little puppy like to smell something nice? Come on, Robbie, you know you want to."

Rob raised his head to her pussy, his nose a fraction from her closely cropped hair. He breathed in deeply, absorbing the sweet musky aroma.

It was so hard to think clearly. So hard.

Samantha leaned down and cupped his face in her hands and brought her lips slowly to his, pausing for a second, before kissing him softly. She kissed him again, briefly letting the tip of her tongue play inside his mouth.

"Does that taste nice?"

"Yes, Goddess."

She pulled his face into her cleavage to surround him with her soft flesh and fill his breath with her intoxicating perfume. She held him there for what seemed like an eternity; one of her hands on the back of his neck held his head between her breasts and the other gently ruffled his hair.

"There, there, Robbie. You can trust me to look after you. Just let go of all your thoughts and give yourself to me. Just let go."

He was lost in her. Her beauty, her irresistible voice, the taste of her kiss, her scent and the unbearable softness of her touch. He was assaulted through every sensory doorway.

She pulled away and gently guided him onto the seat. She pulled a pair of pink headphones from her shoulder bag and moved to place them on Rob.

"Once you view what is on this computer, there is no going back After this, you will become a thrall to me and other Goddesses, my Sisters. You will have nothing but absolute love and devotion for your Goddesses. Total obedience."

Goddesses. In an instant he realised they truly were Goddesses. He saw it. Dark Goddesses. Somehow, through the blinding heat of his lust and need, through the confusion created by a crescendo of desire, he suddenly saw the reality. The danger was clear. The danger was real.

He twisted his head away. "Please...no."

She laughed gently. "Little Robbie, you surprise me. I did not anticipate a fight from you. Anyone who takes the trouble to hack our website tends to be more naturally submissive than this. Not to worry. I do love it when a man tries to resist me – it makes me feel much naughtier and sexier."

She knelt in front of him, taking hold of his straining cock. She slowly licked the engorged head, fixing him with her large blue eyes.

"I am going to suck that last bit of willpower out of you, little Robbie. You are going to give it up for me. And when you come for me, that tiny remnant of resistance will wither and die. Of course, you could stop me now, if you want. Do you want to stop me?"

She gave the tip of his cock a big wet kiss. No, don't stop, Rob screamed in his head. This is heaven.

Samantha smiled. "You want more, don't you?"

She took the head of his cock into her beautiful red mouth. Rob watching her work up and down his shaft. The sight took on a magnetic quality. Her deep red lips, her soft blue eyes never leaving his and the absorbing feel of her hot, moist mouth combined with the expert flicks and swirls of her tongue round his cock.

His hips started to buck. She pulled her head away.

"Almost there, little Robbie. I love how weak and passive a man becomes after he cums. As your cock gets soft, so does your mind – so soft and pliable. You will be in a contented stupor, open to all the programming the Sisterhood has in store for you."

She stroked his shaft rapidly with the lightest of touches.

"Give it all up for me, Robbie. Give me everything you have got."

The physical urgency was building with an inevitable force. Rob gave a hoarse cry as he came, a stream of cum spouting into the air and falling back onto his chest and belly.

She laughed with delight as she stood up. "There we go. Good boy. Now slip the headphones on and we can start your programming."

She tapped the keyboard. Drained of critical thought, Rob watched passively as an image of Goddess Samantha appeared on the computer screen, smiling sweetly.

"Welcome, my little pet." The words flooded into Rob's head, seeming to come from all around him and penetrating every part of his consciousness.

Her image remained on screen, partly obscured by swirling colours forming into the word. "BEAUTY". He heard the word echo through the headphones, followed by another soft feminine voice urging him to repeat the word.