Reprosapphic

Story Info
Jenny discovers Laura's penchant for imitation...
3.7k words
4.67
8.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

15:36hrs, Saturday, 1st April

The sirens were blaring as Jenny and Geoff held onto the gurney, their eyes darting to check the condition of their patient as the ambulance raced through the city streets. Jenny's thick, muscular body was doing most of the work keeping the creaking stretcher in place, but she had her hand pressed to the girl's forehead, fingers smeared with the toner that dusted the poor victim's body.

Geoff was holding the girl's hand, making sure the sensor for the heartbeat readout remained in place, clipped onto her finger. He swore as the ambulance swung around a corner, but bit down his curses as the vehicle levelled and barrelled on towards the hospital.

"Jesus!" he groused, "what are the odds of a photocopier truck being hit by an electrical discharge? This town is going to the damn dogs!"

/////

19:05hrs, Monday, 3rd April

Jenny stepped into the room with the girl they had taken back to the hospital, a cup of coffee in her hand and her cap shoved into her back pocket.

The girl was still lying in bed, looking a bit battered and bruised, but surprisingly healthy considering how badly she had been hurt. At least they had got all the toner of her skin, which was a relief; it had made her wounds look far ghastlier than they had obviously turned out to be.

Two men were arguing by the side of the bed, both of them wearing the coveralls of the site management company and looking angrily at the EEG monitor.

"I'm telling you, it's this unit that's draining the power from the entire ward; it's throwing all the power circuits out and tripping us back over to the emergency generator!"

"Look," the other guy replied, "I've tested this thing five times; there's nothing wrong with it. No shorts, no crossed wires, nothing. If you don't believe me, test it your fucking self!"

Jenny frowned and cleared her throat, shooting the two a meaningful look and glancing pointedly at the girl in the bed.

"Sorry, Jen," the second guy muttered, a tad guiltily as the first tech just looked at her.

Jen kept her expression firm, but revelled in the awestruck gaze the guy was sending her way, feeling a definite tickle of warmth buildng.

/////

14:32hrs, Wednesday, 5th April

"Jenny, is it?" the doctor asked rhetorically as she read Jenny's nameplate, "can you confirm that there was no way excess bleeding, or perhaps surface dirt could have made you overestimate the extent of the injuries to the patient?"

Geoff looked particularly sour about this question, but Jenny cut him off.

"We don't tend to exaggerate these injuries in our report, doctor. It was as we described."

The doctor sat back and took off her glasses, puffing out her lips and shaking her head.

"Well, shit. Those injuries should have easily been enough to kill her. I don't know what happened, but someone, somewhere, fucked up."

Jenny glanced up at one of the video screens showing the incident record and watched a few seconds disconsolately. She knew what was going to happen next, one way or the other. A set of statements, some records checking and then an administrative shit-storm.

I get all the breaks someti-

She frowned, her thought suddenly cut off by a wave of curiosity.

Pointing at the screen she asked, "Who cleaned her up? She was covered in toner powder when she was in the ambulance... she looks clean there."

"What?"

/////

18:00hrs, Wednesday, 5th April

It was a little bit gloomy in the room as Jenny sat and wondered at the girl lying asleep in the bed. This girl, Laura, had apparently woken up briefly earlier, but had done little more than answer some basic questions, eat some food and go back to sleep.

No next of kin. Nothing at her apartment to worry about other than a distinctly miffed cat. Boss quite happy for his star employee to benefit from the company health package until she was right again. No significant other.

Well, it was going to be a lonely time for Laura until she was discharged.

She heard a babble of voices race past outside as the doctor she had been speaking to raised merry hell with the ward staff, trying to get to the bottom of the whole weird deal.

Curious, she looked over at the EEG machine and stood to check the sensor, unclipping it for a second and looking in. It was one of the new ones; bare metal on skin -- none of the problems the one in the ambulances had with plastic coatings or getting proper contact.

She clipped the sensor back onto Laura's finger and patted the girl on the hand briefly before leaving. She frowned absently as the lights began to dim, wavering for a second before coming back on. It was going to ruin someone's day, but she resolved to call the maintenance guys again about this.

/////

19:16hrs, Friday, 7th April

"Thanks so much guys," Laura said, her voice a caramel song to Jenny's ears, "but you didn't need to bring me home! I feel so full of energy, I feel like I could have run back!"

Jenny smiled as she turned the wheel of her sedan and pointed them up the road to Laura's building. She was enjoying the way that Laura was sneaking glances at her, it was making her warm again.

She had to remind herself that this woman should be on a slab right now, not chatting to them as she was driven home.

"Don't worry," Geoff said happily, giving Laura's hand a reassuring squeeze, "I live in the next neighbourhood over and Jenny's only half a block away... it's Friday, hon. We get a bit of leeway on Fridays."

Jenny wouldn't have minded getting a bit of leeway from Geoff either, he was one hell of a stud, but unfortunately for her, as gay as they come. She saw in the rear-view that Laura wasn't immune either as she reddened at his touch, before giving Jenny a strangely intense look.

They pulled over and Jenny opened the door, stepping over to help Laura out as well as Geoff, emerged from the other side.

It was unnecessary really, as Laura rose to her feet in a bound and turned quickly, the bag of her belongings held in front of her as she waved happily to Geoff.

Geoff waved back and grinned as Jenny threw him her keys, "Not a scratch, Geoff! I'll see you on Thursday; I'll be taking leave until then."

"Can I keep hold of it?" he asked, waving at the car.

/////

19:25hrs, Friday, 7th April

"Well, I'm glad we could help out, Laura." Jenny said with a smile. She would have normally made her excuses by now and left, but there was something in the way Laura was looking at her that had sex written all over it. Only her conscience was holding her back.

"Don't be silly, I owe you guys so-" her eyes crinkled as she smiled an oddly private smile, "so, much! A coffee is the least I can do for you, Jenny."

Jenny smiled back and followed Laura into the apartment; they had to step over the mail, but this place seemed tidy and pleasant and comfortable. The other woman bustled off and into the kitchen, for all the world like she had been out for a run, not discharged from hospital, and Jenny sat down on one of the sofas.

In a minute or two, Laura came back as Jenny was idly looking out of one of the windows. Coming up behind the muscular EMT, Laura leaned over Jenny's shoulder and passed the coffee to her, soft fingers briefly coming to rest on Jenny's neck.

"Oooooh..." Jenny heard from behind her and turned around, putting the coffee down.

"Is there anything wro- oh my god... what?"

Laura was growing.

Muscles. Big muscles were popping up all over her body and her clothes were creaking under the strain as the formerly slender woman bulked up and out. These weren't just any muscles though; Jenny could see the familiar outlines of pecs that were ever so slightly lopsided from an accident 10 years ago, the familiar pattern of veins that criss-crossed those big biceps.

Laura's smile was beatific as she seemed to luxuriate in the sensation, but Jenny was barely paying attention to Laura's expression as her former patient's bulging muscle tore through her tight fitting t-shirt and the sound of popping stitches brought her attention back to Laura's massive legs... and Laura's massive crotch?

In seconds the denim had given way and all Laura was standing in was a pair of panties that were massively stretched out by the mother of all cocks.

Jenny didn't know when her hand had found its way between her thighs, but all of the horniness that she felt when she looked at her own body was amplified a hundred times by seeing it bloom into life on someone as pretty and seductive as Laura.

"You can thank Geoff for this," Laura said, waving at the huge cock imprisoned inside her overmatched panties.

"How?" Jenny asked, her cheeks hot as she desperately tried to override her arousal and just get to the bottom of this.

Laura slid her panties off and let her junk flop free, the thick shaft slapping into her thigh as she began to talk.

"I felt it when you touched my hand in the hospital... a little jolt of energy that made me feel soooo much better. I think it's because I wasn't focused, I just picked up a bit of health and strength... and a bit of your muscle lust I think! In the car, I was just getting so hot looking at you that I wanted to fuck you so hard. I always used my strapon with my girlfriends, but I decided to experiment with Geoff..."

Jenny's mouth was dry, but she nodded for Laura to carry on, "And?"

"Well, I sort of concentrated on his cock, on kind of making some kind of image and transferring it to my body... and it worked! I was doing all sorts of things as well, trying new ideas about shape and size and performance."

Laura started jacking her hardening cock and looked down at it fondly and amusedly, "There's only one way to find out if all the hard work paid off though," she smiled wickedly, "and don't tell me you're not interested in helping out when I have a bod like this now!"

Jenny was more than interested, but that cock was filling her thoughts, fearsome, intimidating and so strange on a woman's body, but undeniably super hot on Laura's new figure.

She leaned forward to say something, her mouth opening and the words forming in her throat, but the next thing she could feel was a hot, meaty, musky weight of hardening cock in her mouth as her hands lifted the massive thing.

"Mmmm," Jenny moaned around the huge cock, "I know Geoff's gay, but if he was carrying something like this around, I'd have him locked in my bedroom!"

Laura grinned and put a finger to her lips, teasing Jenny.

"Speaking of bedrooms, Jenny; let's use mine!"

/////

Jenny's panties stuck to her wet crotch as she peeled them off, her dusky skin shining gold in the warm light through the curtains and Laura's paler flesh gleaming like ivory as they stood in that uncertain moment.

There was nothing awkward about Laura though as she strode into a hug with Jenny, kissing her deeply and making the EMT melt as she felt Geoff's... no, Laura's hardness pressed into her belly. With a giggle, the former patient hauled sideways and pitched them both onto the unmade bed, falling on top of Jenny and pulling her into a kiss.

Jenny kissed back feverishly, her hands running all over Laura's body, luxuriating in her own physique superimposed on the body of another. She'd had lady lovers before, but that tingle of warmth from her self-lust had never been added to the fire those previous times. She whimpered as Laura's fingers found her sex and teased her, caressing her folds and skillfully avoiding her thick, engorged clit.

She felt Laura's hard length prod a thigh as she shifted and groaned as Laura squirmed, slowly pushing the weeping cockhead further and further up between Jenny's thighs.

It was too much, she could feel. She was used to the occasional bigger dick, but this was the ultimate, way outside her experience. It didn't stop her spreading her thighs though, giving way beneath the infectious energy and lust that Laura was broadcasting like a beacon.

She felt Laura's fingers spread her lips and huffed as the heavy cock pushed against her once and then again, her body arching as she lay trapped halfway between wanting to spare herself the pain of being so massively stretched and wanting to just go with it and ride whatever pain she had to in order to get to a sea of big, sweaty, screaming orgasms.

Ultimately, there was no way she could resist someone as powerful as she was and with a long, hard cock to boot.

"Hhhffffffff," Jenny hissed through pursed lips as she felt her pussy being forced wide open by hot, heavy cock, her muscles clenching as she fought the penetration, not sure whether her inner muscles were trying to push it out, or pull it in past the resistance of her straining opening and labia. She felt her toes curl as she spread her legs further, her whole body shaking with desire as she angled her hips up to meet Laura's thrusts/

"Mmmm, you're such a kinky girl, Jenny! Fucking a strange woman with a big," Laura's lips curled back in a lustful sneer, "fat," those hard thighs drove forward, massively stretching Jenny, "COCK!"

For her part, Jenny was immobilised, her legs wrapping around Laura's torso and holding her still, clamping down like a vice to just stop this hung girl moving any more. Her world was a distant light down a roaring dark tunnel as she huffed and panted, desperately drinking down air as her abused muscles slowly accommodated the cock stuffed into her.

Laura tried to thrust a couple more times, but Jenny wasn't letting her go anywhere until she was nice and ready. Already she could feel the pleasure rising again, slowly washing away the pain and the thought of so much meat inside her stoking her fires again.

Jenny didn't think to move as Laura put her hands to Jenny's chest and closed her eyes.

"Ooooohhh yeaahh, that's it, Jenny!" Laura drawled almost sleepily, grinning tiredly and perking up as her energy returned.

Jenny just looked dazedly up at Laura as the room began to dim, whining as the thrusting started again. Laura was getting bigger, all of the muscles she had mimicked from Jenny's body bloating up rapidly and expanding into hard, jagged relief against skin that looked paper thin against that growing wall of power.

"I," Laura said, drawing her thick cock out of Jenny with an agonisingly long stroke, "can multiply the effect I take! Do you like that idea?"

Jenny groaned as she was split open again, her body shuddering as a hundred mini quakes boiled through her. She opened her mouth and tried to speak, but sat upright as she felt Laura drag that huge cock clear with a quick tug.

"I can't hear you... I said, 'Do you like that idea?'" Laura crooned, pushing back in hard, her heavy balls slapping into Jenny's ass.

Jenny writhed as her whole pussy seemed to pulse, hardwiring her body into rigid, trembling orgasm, her teeth clenched tight and her hands balled into fists as she succumbed to a massive cum, blasting her juices up between the two of them. The wave of languorous warmth that followed was glorious, but she couldn't breathe.

"Hrkk-" Jenny rasped as she clung onto the woman giving her so much pleasure, her hard chest heaving as she luxuriated in the feel of twice her mass of muscles beneath her fingertips, deep separations between the blocks of brawn.

/////

Laura's face was a mask of lust, her cheeks flushed as she saw what a mess she had made of the strong EMT, how she had been able to make this capable, independent woman into a mewling, affectionate kitten with just a few, scorching hot thrusts.

It looked like she had found a good friend indeed today.

With a little hiss of effort, she pulled back and then rocked forwards, her body filled with power and strength and the fizzing virility of her cock. Jenny looked like she was having a religious experience and Laura couldn't resist tasting her lover's panting breaths again with a kiss, delighting in the way Jenny's darker, beautiful body was pressing into hers, seeking to maximise flesh to flesh contact.

Laura bit her lip as she pushed the cock home again and shivered as she resisted the urge to just dump her load then and there.

One more pump.

Just one more pump.

Laura growled as she leaned back and rammed her hips forward, drawing a delighted squeak and another wave of orgasmic spasming from Jenny as she hilted herself.

A strap-on had been fun, but this was the real thing and soooo much better as she bit her lip and began hammering into Jenny in earnest, using that bucking, writhing body hard, fucking the hell out of her until she felt her own orgasm rising, her heavy balls seeming to bounce as they prepared to churn out every thick blast of jizz in them.

She was just excited to see what effect some of her earlier experiments might have in store for this moment.

/////

Jenny's world was purely internal as she drank in the flood of sensation. There was the slap of hugely thick, muscular thighs pounding into her own. The sheets under her body felt like flesh with the warmth and dampness of her sweat. Two strong hands mauled her small breasts and fondled the thick slabs of pectoral muscle they sat on. Sweat dripped onto her. Someone's breath came hard and fast; maybe hers, maybe Laura's.

All of this was peripheral to the cock that felt like it was fucking her soul. The heat, the thickness of it, the way every third or fourth stroke it would hit her g-spot and send her orgasms to the white place again. Her pussy was getting sore, despite the juices she could smell basting her thighs and the bed and Laura's belly.

Her nipples felt like ice-cubes and she screamed like a banshee as she felt Laura's hot mouth on them, like they were melting under the fire of pleasure fueling both of them.

Laura's mouth came free and she choked out some words, but Jenny couldn't hear them above the thunder of hot cum slamming into her pussy and filling her up with shot after majestic shot. The deluge was like nothing she had ever known before and it lit her up like Christmas as she felt hot, thick jizz blasting into every part of her, rushing out around the cock stopping her up, dripping off her spasming asshole.

Jenny screamed.

Jizz splashed into her over and over again.

A minute.

Two.

Jenny screamed again.

Three.

Four.

She howled like the restless dead as her world was turned inside out by her own muscles and Geoff's multiplied cock and Laura, Laura, Laura's wonderful sex.

She rode the waves of titanic pleasure, wailing and calling out to anything that would listen, rumbling along with the banging coming through the wall.

As she passed out desperately trying to kiss Laura again, she heard the doorbell ring and wondered idly how Geoff had been so quick in returning the car.

/////

22:11hrs, Friday, 7th April

Jenny sipped her coffee and shifted, trying to get the too-small towel to cover up her puffy, engorged sex, her bulk simply to great for the towel to even have a chance.

Laura was just walking around naked, her face gleaming.

"You know, this isn't right. You should be in hospital..."

Laura gave her a look and took the kettle off the hob, her eyes sparkling.

"I mean, you're fucking Superwoman or the Human Xerox or something," Jenny grumbled. It was more for the form of the thing, really.

She still felt like she had come straight from the beach, warmth spreading through her as she sat and drank and felt the moistness return between her legs as she thought of what had happened.

She had been fucked. Fucked until she screamed so loudly that the neighbours had checked up on them.

She took another sip of coffee.

It had probably been the best thing to ever happen to her.

"You want anything to eat, I'm starving..." Laura muttered as she pottered cheerfully through the kitchen, digging up old instant noodle sachets and bowls.

"Well, I think you shot three pints of protein up into me... no wonder you're hungry! Jeez, that's not a cock you've got, it's a firehose..."

12