Reprosapphic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura smiled as she danced over to the microwave and put two bowls in, perusing the keypad as she referred to the instructions.

There was a snap of electricity and the room went dark, lights guttering for a second before coming back to steady life.

Jenny was up and naked and across the kitchen in a second, her hands going around her lover, EMT training gauging the breathing, pulse and response of the now bigger woman. Laura was swearing quietly and shaking her hand where the spark had arced into her.

"Motherfu-!" Laura snapped out, before getting her composure back, stepping away from Jenny with a grateful look and spreading her arms in explanation.

"I'm okay, Jenny. See? Still alive."

Jenny wasn't sure everything was right, because before her she could see Laura's body changing slowly. The muscles that were her muscles only scaled up changed and seemed to align themselves with Laura's physique more perfectly. The cock grew somehow more feminine, sleeker and again, more in tune with Laura.

Laura looked down at herself and flexed biceps a championship bodybuilder would be jealous of.

"Well, that was unexpected..."

12