All Comments on 'Reputation'

by carrieoct15

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Welllllllllllllllll

It was hard to concentrate on the story because of all the grammer and spelling errors. Obviously because of the use of "big" words English is your first language...At first I thought it might have bgeen your second.

Maybe you should use an editor or even spell and grammer check.

Better luck next time

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
First attempt I presume?

Well the story itself wasn't so bad, if only it wasn't for all the spelling and grammar mistakes. Its a shame, as it really put a damper on the story itself. Would of also liked more details but alas, maybe you can do that in your next attempt.

Keep trying...you'll get there :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Keep it up girl...

I mean, literally. I think you have potential but you might want to consider partnering with someone to edit your stories for content, gramar and punctuation. I can see that you have many submissions. I'll read more and maybe have additional direction, if you are receptive of it. Good luck to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
unreadable...

Sorry, maybe the story gets interesting, but with all the spelling and grammar mistakes I just had to stop reading.

I suggest you re-write it with the proper spelling and grammar and re-submit it. Good luck

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Quit after the first paragraph

Please got yourself back to night School, or get someone to proof read before you post. You write like you are 13 years old.

prattbirdprattbirdabout 16 years ago
Fuck the grammar - this stuff's HOT!!

Personally, I look for hot content, rather than correct grammar when I read erotica. I will work my way through all of your stories. Please keep up the good work.

Uncle Jim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
GoodBUT!

I would have given it a top rating if her uncle had not used a condom. A perfect score would also have had her mention how she is almost certain her uncle is was the father of her sister's baby-AND without menitoning pregnancy; state she knew her uncle had been fucking her mother since they were teenagers, without mentioning directly, but leaving no doubt with some details that her uncle is actually her father and her legal father being an unsuspectin cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Not bad.....

Keep writing.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous