Request of a Mistress Ch. 02

Story Info
Alexa decides to get really kinky with Alicia and Ava.
3.6k words
4.37
11.9k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LFFemdom
LFFemdom
301 Followers

Matt obeyed his mistress the best he could, he edged a couple more times over the delightfully vulgar and sexually disturbing photos of Alexa. He was so excited to find out more, did she enjoy it? Was it horrendous? Did they let her know that he knew it happened? There were so many questions, and absolutely no answers.

He sent off an email to Alexa that night, "Are you okay? How was it?" He wasn't sure what else to say. He almost felt bad asking her if he could cum, so he left it out... and he didn't.

*******************************

Alexa awoke with in an immediate state of panic. She was lying in the center of the great room of her parents house, covered in toothpaste, her orifices abused, with sex toys still strewn all about. She got up quickly and immediately felt an ache in her loins. She looked down and spread her pussy lips to find the clump of q-tips still extruding from her urethra. She tugged on them hesitantly, and luckily they pulled free.

Alexa happened to glance over her at phone. She bent down and opened it up. She went immediately to her text messages, as she had a whole bunch. They were from unknown numbers, but they were a mix of lewd comments and pictures of Alexa in various states of abuse, "Must be from all the girls." There was even a text from Ava, "Let me know if you enjoyed it. Till next time my sweet." Alexa smiled.

She then checked her email, and indeed, Matt had been brought into the mix. She had never intended him to get pictures of her, and now there they were. She saw his last email, a simple one. She felt compelled to respond, "Yep, I'm good. I'll write later."

"Oh god," she said quietly as she looked around the house. An absolute mess and her parents would be home later today. She quickly went to work righting everything she could, panicking along the way, "How the heck will I get it done in time?"

********************************

It was a few days later and Alexa was still reeling from the experience. Luckily she was able to get everything cleaned up and her parents didn't suspect a thing. A part of her, the lustful part, wanted to have that experience over and over for the rest of her life. The other side, wanted to just close and lock her bedroom door forever. She seesawed back and forth between the two options every moment of the last few days.

Every now and then a text would come in from one of the girls involved in the lewd gangbang. They were nearly always sexually explicit, texts about how they wanted to do other nasty things to her, some were pictures, and others seemed genuine, "Hope you're okay."

Alexa decided to finally write back to Ava, "I'm still processing my feelings, but thank you." She starred at the text, and really wasn't sure what she thought of her. Actually, she was probably a bit scared. She loved it. She loved the hands all over her, she loved being a toy for all of them, used and abused for their desire. However, she also felt so dirty. So used. She wasn't concerned about diseases per say, she wasn't sure how that could possibly pass from girl to girl. But she was pretty proud of who she was and the things she had accomplished in her young life, so to be denigrated in that way upset her a bit.

It was an internal conflict she knew she needed to work out one way or another. I mean, it was amazing. It felt damn good. The orgasm she experienced was at the next level. She came so hard she practically passed out. And she enjoyed it. Life is short right? YOLO. Might as well enjoy this kind of stuff while she still can.

"Actually, I really liked it. What's next?" she decided to text Ava. Her heart was racing.

"Wonderful... we have more limits to explore. When will you be free again?" Alexa's heart was beating out of her chest even just seeing a response. Yes, this is right.

"I can be free any night :) My house may not be empty again for a bit," Alexa texted back.

"Great, the girls are really excited to explore you again. Tomorrow night, your choice, who should I invite over to join us?" Tomorrow night, cool that should work. Which girl?!

"Um, I don't know their names. But tomorrow night would be perfect," you reply back.

"Sure, quick rundown - Chelsey: loves rough fucking, Amanda: loves fisting, Alicia: talk about kinky, and Nicole: she'll probably want to make love to you," So that was the list. Interestingly Alexa was pretty sure who was who just by the list, and their various actions the previous time.

"Well, if you want to test limits, than I have to go with Alicia." Alexa was both excited and dreaded that decision.

"Oh wow, great choice. By the way, what happened with Matt?"

Alexa was confused by the question. She realized she had left him hanging, but why did Ava care? "Um nothing really, I got so tied up you, you know? Why do you ask?"

"Well I think it's fun, I like the idea of both of you suffering ;) Besides, good slaves are hard to come by. Have some fun with him, but make sure he's ready to go tomorrow night," Ava texted back.

"Sounds good, can't wait Mistress!"

Alexa was excited at the whole premise. 'What a intricate web we weave,' she thought to herself.

"Hey Matt, how are your balls feeling today? Remember, no cumming without my permission! Here's the plan, be available tomorrow night. I want to be particularly kinky with you. In the meantime, as a taste, tie those aching full balls up, coat a q-tip in toothpaste, and push it deep into your cock." (And, of course, Matt did just that!)

**************************************

Ava's apartment wasn't particularly noteworthy, a decently sized place. Her decorating was fairly sparse. She did have some very sensual and sexual pieces of art hanging from the wall. A black and white photo of a submissive girl bound up on her knees. Another of of just a girls face looking up with huge innocent eyes.

Alicia was already there. Alexa wasn't able to really nail down much of anything on the girls in the chaos of the gangbang, but here, in this environment she would be able to much better. Alicia was fairly tall, with sizable breasts and hips, she had a lot of piercings and tattoos. Or she should say, Alicia has a TON of piercings, and a few tattoos. The tattoos were mostly small things, some on her arms, a cat on her shoulder, a full tattoo on her lower back. But her piercings were everywhere. She had a ton on her ears, her eyebrows had a few (and really sexy too!), her nipples were pierced, belly button, and of course all of the corset piercings closing up her pussy.

Alicia was already servicing Ava when Alexa arrived. Ava was laid back on her couch, her legs open. She was only wearing a black bra and black thigh high stockings at this point. Alicia pulled away and turned to the door as it opened. Her tits were tied up tight, which is mostly why Alexa realized how well endowed she was. The ropes were tied around the base of her breasts, causing her tits to look more like big purple honey-crisp apples than actual breasts. It was a strange but sexy look. From the color, it looks like they had been tied up for a little while. Her hands were also bound behind her back.

"Oh good, you've arrived," said Ava. Alicia gave a very genuine smile to her as well, and sat back on her feet as Ava walked towards Alexa. Alexa knew there would be pictures taken tonight, so she made sure she was ready for it. She did her hair and makeup up better, her lingerie was on point - she went out a bought a new set just for this purpose. Her black stockings were so utterly flattering, it was perfect. This lingerie had an extremely sexy garter belt with extra straps of cloth, a fun little add on once her bra and panties are removed.

The lingerie was, of course, hidden by her outfit - a rather loose, easy to remove sundress. Even before the door behind you closed, you had already removed this quickly for the girls.

"Well aren't you perfect," remarked Ava as she moved up to Alexa, her hands quickly removing Alexa's bra before she could even saying anything, then Alexa moved in and kissed Alexa deeply, their tongues intertwining, as they pressed their breasts together. Alexa was already moaning, this was incredible!

After kissing for another minute or so Alexa pulled away. She looked down at your breasts, and touched them softly, caressing them. Then she started to almost inspect them more, lifting them, pulling at your nipples a little, "Alicia gave me a nice list of things she wanted to try with you. First on her list was tying up these breasts of yours tight, and turn them purple like hers." Alexa's breasts weren't particularly large, but perhaps large enough to get a rope around the base of them. Alexa nodded.

A few minutes later, Alicia was tying the ropes around Alexa's tits as Ava was already playing with Alexa's phone, taking photos. Ava was delighted to see that Alexa had already written Matt, basically right before entering the home. Ava was not into guys at all, but this felt fun to her. Maybe she enjoyed taking her dislike of men out on this guy, mostly because she was dominating his mistress, and she felt like it gave her even more power. Alexa had written him instructions to tie his balls up really tight again, squeeze toothpaste into his cock, and then fuck himself with a sound.

Once Alicia was done tying up Alexa's tits, Ava sent that picture to Matt with the added instruction, "No cumming, I want you to torture your balls. Whip them, crush them."

********************************

Matt was overwhelmed with lust at being a part of this night, even if tangentially. Of course he had already followed Alexa's instructions to a 'T' and then when the pictures of Alexa's tits tied up all tight and the additional instructions from Ava came through, his balls went into overdrive.

He found a leather strap that would fit the bill nicely and immediately went to work on torturing his cum filled balls, whipping them in earnest as he fantasized about them doing similar things to Alexa.

**********************************

Alexa winced and grunted with ever slap from the leather belt. The inch wide implement turned her delicate skin red everywhere Alicia hit her with it. Alexa was standing in the middle of the living room with her arms tied behind her back, and her legs spread as far apart as they would go. Alicia was happily hitting her with the belt as Ava had instructed, while she was massaging her clitoris on the couch.

Alicia delighted in hitting Alexa's pussy and tits the most. By now, Alexa's tits were actually turning purple, and though they were smaller than Alicia's they still squished and then bounced with every slap. Alicia was not being delicate either. She enjoyed Alexa's pain, and the dance they played together. Alexa would cringe and cry, while Alicia grabbed her, put her back into place, told her to push her tits out, and then Alicia was brutalize them again.

Alexa was not a fan of the belt, or the whipping, but she endured.

Next, Alicia would focus on Alexa's pussy, "On the couch, knees up and keep your legs spread wide."

Alexa cringed openly. She knew what was about to happen, but wouldn't ask for it to stop ever. She loved being dominated in this way. She got herself into position exactly as Alicia had requested. She couldn't help but gaze upon her tortured breasts. They heaved with every breath, tied as they were, they were a deep red color, whether it was from the belt or the constriction of blood, she wasn't sure. They looked incredibly perky, and, truth be told, she was very proud of them.

Alexa was immediately freed of any thought as the belt came down on her splayed pussy. She howled in pain and immediately closed her knees together and rolled on her side. With her arms still bound, she couldn't cover her pussy up nor immediately try to massage the pain away.

Ava came over to her and pulled her back over, not roughly, but just to get Alexa back onto her back. She smiled down at her and brought her lips down to Alexa's. Almost reluctantly, Alexa kissed back. Alexa's pussy felt like it was throbbing and burning from the fierce slap of the belt. Once Alexa had taken a moment to compose herself, Ava used her hands to pull her legs open again. Alexa groaned in protest, but allowed them to be opened, and allowed her delicate folds to once again be targeted.

Alexa couldn't even bring herself to look at Alicia, and instead, kissed Ava as deeply as she could, *Whoosh* *Whack* the belt was brought back down onto her pussy. Alexa howled again into deep kiss Ava was giving her. She closed her legs again, but Ava's hands were there to pull them back open. Ava forced her tongue deeper into Alexa's mouth.

*Whoosh* the belt found her pussy again. Alexa winced and grunted again but her legs stayed in place, partially due to Ava's hands, and her own submission. *Whack* the belt slammed into her reddening pussy. *Whack* the brutal assault on her nether regions continued. This was far more painful than the pussy whipping she received at her parent's home. *Whack* the belt was absolutely unforgiving in the pain it delivered to her. *Splat* Alexa cried out through the continuing kisses of Ava. The last one sounded wet.

"Mmmmm," moaned Alicia as she knelt down from delivering her ministrations towards Alexa's pussy. Alicia's touch was like fire, but Alexa endured the fondling of her battered pussy. Alicia's fingers pressed into Alexa's folds, "would you believe it, you're wet Alexa." Alexa couldn't believe it. Alicia rose up again with renewed enthusiasm, "we should definitely continue..."

*Splat* *Splat* *Splat* the belt lit her pussy on fire. Each hit bringing more pain and sensation to her splayed open pussy. *Splat* Something was starting to happen, the sensations in her pussy were going wild, the deep kissing from Ava stopped for a moment, she was now taking a moment to capture this on camera. The tendernous of her loins, the way she was starting to thrust her hips forward to meet the belt... *Splat* Alexa's grunts were turning into moans... *Splat* *Splat* *Splat*

Forcing her pussy forward, *splat* *splat* Alexa's pussy seemed to welcome the belt that punished it. All at once she started trembling and shaking as an orgasm had started to surface. *Splat* *splat* *splat* the sensation was driving her mad. Ava and Alicia were acutely aware of what was happening, Ava's hand held her leg firmly as Alicia sped up the hits, though lessened the force of each one.

*Splat* *splat* *splat* Alexa was crying out in pleasure as the orgasm built and built with each wet and sloppy smack of the belt. *Splat* *splat* *splat*

"UUuuuuughhh," Alexa cried as the pussy whipping continued. She was so close! *Splat* *splat* FINALLY! Alexa's brutalized pussy exploded in a mix of incredible pain and pleasure. She shook, cried and moaned as the belt found her now climaxing pussy *splat* *Splat* Until finally she crested the hill of the orgasm and rode it all the way to the end. Alexa was panting and trembling as the pussy whipping came to a end.

Alicia dropped the belt and buried her tongue right into Alexa's red, gaping and battered pussy. Alexa's moans continued, as Ava resumed her kisses and touches, while Alicia pushed her tongue deep into Alexa's pussy. Alexa was theirs.

***************************

About ten minutes later, Alexa found herself on laying on an examination chair that Ava has in her bedroom. It looked to be something custom she either had made, or made herself. It was like the contraption at a gynecologists office, just much less professional looking. It had red cushions for her bum, back and head, and it was made out of thick steel piping. Her feet were secured into the stirrups, and once again her pussy was exposed for whatever the two had in mind. There were also restraints attached to her wrists and ankles. Alexa figured it couldn't be much worse than what she just experienced, or could it?

Ava inspected her handiwork and smiled at Alexa, "oh we're about to have a lot of fun. I'm sending Matt the video of your pussy whipping, what else should we have him do?"

Alexa replied back with, "He likes to squish his balls, have him put a ball crusher on and make it hurt."

***************************

Alexa bit her lower lip as she could watch what was happening next. The flicker of the candle above her only hinted at what was about to happen. Hot was began dripping from the large candle and onto her now purple tits, splattering on her nipples and running down the tight flesh. She moaned at the new sensation. And equal portion of hot wax was then dropped on her other breast, having a very similar effect.

It was when the candle was moved down to her nether region that the fun started. The girls has inserted a speculum in her pussy, opening it up for their enjoyment. And enjoy her opened pussy they did. Alicia had already introduced the delicate and sensitive inner parts of her pussy to some new sensations, including some freshly cut ginger root, hot sauce and more toothpaste. Each was applied in different ways.

The hot sauce was added using a coffee stirrer, and applied to the walls of her pussy. Alexa had used hot sauce before, so it wasn't too much of a surprise (which was a surprise to the girls).

The ginger root was a big surprise though. They had cut up a bunch of it and dropped it into her pussy. The burning sensation from that was unreal, but entirely pleasurable at the same time. What Alexa didn't expect was the thin piece of ginger root to be pushed into her urethra. That caused her to cry out in pain, as the burning sensation worked itself deep in a her pee hole, almost to her bladder. Alicia seemed to especially enjoy that, and added a few more thin pieces, pushing each previous one deeper.

Lastly, and without cleaning her out at all, they added toothpaste into her pussy. This was applied with, appropriately, a toothbrush. Alexa howled in discomfort as the bristles of the toothbrush spread the peppermint toothpaste all throughout her pussy, even on and into her urethra as well.

Ava was all too excited to get as much of it on camera as she could.

But after all that, they were now about to pour hot wax onto and into her pussy! And when it happened, Alexa went crazy with lust, desire, and pain. The hot wax dripped directly onto her clitoris and then was directed into the gaping hole created by the speculum and into the depths of her pussy. It mixed quickly with the ginger root, hot sauce and toothpaste, adding an incredible sensation. It was hot, but due to the other ingredients in the pussy torture mix, it cooled off fairly quickly. All the same, it was a complete mind fuck for the college girl.

*****************************

Alexa was helped off of the pain chair, and directed onto the floor. Alicia was careful about removing the speculum but keeping as much of the ingredients still deep in Alexa's pussy. As she moved, her pussy naturally leaked some of its cocktail, but the hard wax did a decent job at keeping much of it in as well.

Once on the floor, Alicia stood over Alexa and undid the knot holding her pussy closed. Once the rope was pulled free, her pierced pussy opened up, but not as much as Alexa had first imagined. Alicia's pussy looked so tight and perfect, piercings aside. Alicia then sat down on Alexa's face, straddling her head with her thighs. Alexa immediately got to work, pushing her tongue deeply into Alicia's delicious pussy. "Mmmmmmm," Alicia moaned loudly as she started to grind her sex into Alexa's face.

Alicia rode young Alexa's mouth through several intense orgasms, even squirting her juices onto Alexa's face and into her mouth during a couple of them.

While this was happening, Ava was taking some time to email Matt some more pictures and instructions, as well as using her riding crop on Alexa's bound tits and abused pussy.

LFFemdom
LFFemdom
301 Followers
12