Request of a Mistress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Push ginger root into your cock', 'tighten your ball crusher more', and 'coat the ginger in toothpaste and push more in, edge until you go mad,' were some of the things that Matt happily complied with.

*****************************

"What was your favorite?" Alexa wrote Matt after she had left. She would need to get home and seriously figure out how to clean her pussy. Her parents would never let her stay the night anywhere, and she had no clue how she was going to keep this up.

"Oh my god, it was all amazing. I could watch you orgasm from that pussy whipping all day. But watching them fill your pussy with stuff was really exhilarating," he replied back.

"Mmhmm, what an amazing night. So good. I know how much you like to be denied though, so no cumming okay? I'll meet up with the other girls soon and keep the videos and instructions coming though. You'll have the most intense outrageous orgasm of your life soon."

12