All Comments on 'Requiem for a Friend'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
CH51143CH511438 months ago

Sorry for your loss.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy8 months ago

We should all be so lucky to have a friend like that!

5

OGHMNWOGHMNW8 months ago

My deepest condolences on your loss of your friend. Sometimes friends can be closer than family. In this case it is true. She was as close as a sibling to you. You and her shared that bond and remained as close as you could. You may never have had a romantic relationship but you both care and loved one and another. I’ll have to go back and reread the “Dark Canyon”. When someone you know be it close to your age or not it makes one think about their own life and future. Please take care of yourself as you grieve this passing. Big Hug!

OOAAOOAA8 months ago

RIP

Sad story my friend. My sincere condolences from here.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland8 months ago

A tender and touching story of the sort of close female friend I never had but wish I did. I wish I knew her first name. I especially identified with one theme of the story: that young men are among the victims of our culture's anti-sex neuroses and Victorian prudery ... and that it's often our female peers who get wise to the scam first and proceed to teach us otherwise, God bless 'em. May your friend rest in peace.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClass8 months ago

Condolences on the loss of your friend. Friendships come in many forms--I can understand how your relationship with her has such a lasting impact. Yeah, BIG HUG.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Beautifully written, and if the emotions described in your words are anything to go by, a truly fitting tribute. My condolences for your loss, may she rest in peace, and I hope that when the time comes, you get to see her again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.