Requiem for Freedom Ch. 02

Story Info
Janina meets a new client.
5.6k words
4.35
2.3k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,124 Followers

Authors note:

Thanks to Amber Embers for all her help with my story.

*

Janina looked over at Xenon. Who is Xenon? Xenon was another girl, like Janina. A woman... an enhanced woman. A pleasure vessel. While Janina was dark and strong, Xenon was blonde and looked fragile. But Janina knew better. They had had some adventures together over the years. Where Janina was dark in her ample features, her black silicone shining in the light, Xenon's design was of a brighter disposition. Her assets were white and light gray, making them a stark contrast to one another.

Yes, it had been a few years since Janina had joined her brothel, Daffy's Redemption. Daffy was sort of a legend in the place, though it had been years since she had been around. In the meantime, Janina had had plenty of customers and was far accustomed to the ins and outs of being a robotic, all powerful, yet heavily tamed prostitute. Though, her mind was still her own.

Anyway, Xenon looked back at Janina. They were both on a small table sized glass stage with seats crammed around them in rows and rows. Almost like an auditorium. The room was part of Daffy's facilities, and was usually designated to... events. And today was certainly an event.

Around them were scores of hollering men of all kinds of statutes. Rich guys in suits. Blue collar. Some sewer rats. They were already drugged and drunk out of their minds, screaming like lunatics as they hooted for the show to begin. Loud synthetic music was searing through the locale, thumping along with the enthusiastic crowd. Slow moving strobe lights in blue and white were flickering. Currency getting thrown about like it was nothing.

What were they doing on this stage? What was this show, event, or whatever you wanna call it?

Janina gave Xenon a nod. Xenon turned to some clerk and was handed a humongous, girthy double sided dildo. A wave of hoots and cheers went through the crowd, as the dildo was brought up onto the stage. While Xenon looked fragile, she was a strong one. Gray eyes, and usually her hair was almost as dark as Janina's almond ones, but for the occasion she had her hair dyed platinum blonde.

Janina turned in resignation, and got down on all four as Xenon closed the small distance. She rubbed one hand on Janina's back while guiding the big black dildo up towards Janina's full lips.

"It's not gonna suck itself," Xenon purred.

Janina of course knew what to do. With a loud moan, loud enough you could hear it suppressed beneath the hollering, Janina accepted the big dildo into her mouth. The rubber neatly traveled into her mouth, going far, until it stopped up against the entrance of her throat.

There was no real communication between the prostitutes, or the new coal as they were often called, thanks to the language block in their systems. New coal? Language block? New coal was the term they used for prostitutes like Janina and Xenon. Coal as in slavery. Coal as in what keeps us warm at night. And why they did the language block, Janina would have to speculate. Maybe it was a way of control. As Janina had found her place in her role in the world, maybe others would be more vocal. Hell, Janina would've been too, in her early days. But that was years ago. Yet, despite all the misgivings and lack of real dialogue, Xenon was someone Janina thought she got along with. And it was in acts like this that their companionship was brought forth.

Xenon knew perfectly well how to jam that big dildo down Janina's mouth and throat, without causing any substantial damage. Of course, the bulge that emanated as the dildo traveled down her neck was not comfortable, but that was all within the game.

"Take that, you dirty bitch," Xenon's commanding voice called out. More for the crowd than to Janina.

"You fucking slut, eat that dildo up," Xenon yelled at her. "You like that, don't ya?"

"Make her gag! Make her gag! Gag! Gag! Gag!" the crowd started to chant.

Xenon feigned more violent thrusts with the dildo, and Janina forced herself to cough out huge amounts of saliva, creating violent gagging noises as she did. The crowd cheered. Men became such animals in packs.

"Now for the grand finale," Xenon giggled. With a violent yank, the dildo was ripped out of her throat, sending spit into the crowd. Another cheer.

Janina even caught some of the patrons trying to catch her spit with their mouth.

Xenon moved behind Janina now.

"It's all wet and ready for you... for us!" Xenon said to her, but loud enough so that the closest crowd heard it too.

Janina waited in anticipation. She could turn to look, but the wait was almost as good as the act to her. The wait of something large getting shoved into her. Xenon knew this, from previous shows. So instead of walking right up behind Janina and shove that big thing inside her, Xenon skipped around the small stage, almost dancing a victory dance around Janina's body. Like Xenon had captured this meek animal and was now going to have her way with her.

A sharp pain ripped through Janina's toned slate black silicone ass. Janina groaned in a mixture of pain and the pleasure of pain. Pain could be good, especially when it came from a good place. Such a good place as from a double sided mega dildo getting cracked against her big ass by Xenon. Another wince and another wince. Three times is the charm.

Xenon was handed a glass decanter filled to the brim with warm lubrication oil. It spilled over as Xenon accepted it, but that didn't matter. She held out the double sided and showed the crowd, then ceremoniously poured oil slowly from tip to tip, making sure it was nice and shiny.

Then Xenon disappeared from her side, and out of view. Metal clinks against glass told Janina that Xenon was getting down on her knees behind her. Something rubbed up against Janina's outer lips, teasing her. Something big. But not for long. The giant dildo started to enter her, and soon Janina was wincing and grunting in pleasure and slightly dulled out pain. Her lubricants certainly made it easier, and the oil made it all so much slicker.

"Give it to me then, you bitch," Janina called out briskly. The crowd cheered at her fierce words.

"With that attitude, you're getting it all. At once," Xenon called out for everyone to hear.

The dildo got roughly shoved into Janina deeper and deeper. Xenon pulled it back and shoved even further. And then she did it again. And again. Soon Janina was taking half the dildo inside her, before it bottomed out. She started panting rapidly and she knew she would have an orgasm. Janina squealed out, letting the whole crowd know just how much she liked getting fucked hard and deep by Xenon's expert dildoing skills.

When her orgasm subsided, Xenon turned around and got down on all fours as well. It was her turn to join the party. The loud gasp and cheers from the crowd told Janina everything she needed to know. Xenon had shoved herself back against the dildo and soon their asses were colliding. They both let out a loud grunt as they felt silicone and skin grind up against each other. Frantic thrusts and guttural grunts mixed, emanated from their concentrated thrusts.

It was a truly erotic scene, two toned hot robotic babes thrusting their shapely asses back against each other, joined by a thick dildo that was shoved deep inside the both of them. Both bent over in a position that allows way more pleasure than most others.

They were both gushing profusely at this point, oil and fluids spilling onto the glass stage, matting it with their juices. Both were panting frantically, sending each other from one major orgasm to the next, cumming all over the place.

The crowd's enthusiasm reached its crescendo as they were throwing high figured dollar bills on the stage, wanting the show to last as long as their depraved minds could take it. And Janina and Xenon were both happy to oblige. Not only because it was pleasurable for them, but they both had by now the most incredible stamina.

Soon both of them were screaming out in wild pleasure, from being seen, from being profusely penetrated, from the skill of each other, from the whole ordeal. Everything from the searing bass, the flickering strobe lights, to the wild actions of the two sexy beings made for such an erotic experience for both of them. It beat any kind of experience that they would ever have with a regular customer. The thrill was just something else.

*Some time later*

The next morning Janina woke up in a weird state of mind. Which was telling to her, as she had been trapped within it for so long by now, nothing really seemed to affect her inner being anymore. Except for one of her customers yesterday. A virgin. He had been among the kind ones. And she felt a certain... connection. Like he read her. A peculiar experience.

Even in her sleep Janina had been a bit uneasy. She could've sworn she had woken up, but that made no sense. When she was not working, she would turn off her sensors so as to not disturb herself. Her enhanced mechanics could be quite distracting while trying to sleep or rest. They were usually set on a timer, even, so her mechanics would turn back on after set time. Yet. Something had made at least her eyes pop open.

Somebody.

Somebody had been in her room.

Janina scanned the room, now that it was morning and her senses were back in play. The room didn't carry any particular signs of any other visitors other than her customers. Janina tried to soften her gaze to take in more information rather than staring at particular details. Moving around, even then only her past adventures showed any particular signs. She even checked the place where she slept. On her right side, facing the window. Nothing there either.

Removing the blanket. Nope. Janina almost felt desperate to know. She searched the room, her mind, doing a self diagnostics check, if for nothing else just to confirm someone else had been in her room while she slept. But again, how would she disprove it? Test every single ounce of DNA that was in this room?

Janina abruptly realized what she was doing. How it looked. She always had that sneaky suspicion of someone looking. That she was being watched. At first she had been upset by it, but as the time went she became numb to it. It was almost the human condition making any situation into a normalcy. That was what routine did. Created normalcy out of anything. And it was not like she had anything to hide. Until now. She needed to find a clever way of searching her room, without causing any alarm.

Janina looked around once more, but less frantic. She went over to her bed again, picked up the sheets and carried them to her wardrobe, where a drain down to the washing room was. The sheet was relatively new, but she was carefully masking her intentions, and also calming her stride a bit, allowing her to focus her senses more to actually doing a scan. She hadn't really tried using her abilities to go trail hunting, but she had never had a reason to before.

Whoever had been here was diligent in moving without notice. Stealthy to say the least. If there was someone out there, they left no trail.

Janina dumped the sheets in the drain and went over to her vanity and slumped into the chair, rubbing her temple. Trying to focus. Not even thinking about it, her hand reached behind her. Slowly crawling down to her tailbone. To where her nerve system was. To where she had gotten some of her other enhancements in the past. It tickled her. Touching those parts. It usually did.

She could've sworn someone was in her room while she was resting. Standing over her. But it wasn't in any ominous way. Yet, it was not exactly comforting either. Almost no one had access to her room. It was Pam, and the mighty suits up in the chain, but they never bothered coming down on any ground floor of their business. So who would be able to sneak into her room like that? Surely someone would notice?

Janina continued to rub her lower back, but carefully slipped her hand away, so as not to draw any suspicion.

A face emerged in front of her. Not in the mirror, not in the room. But in her mind. Where she usually was alone, someone now kept her company. She had seen many faces, but this one stuck out to her like a memory that she didn't think she had. It was a familiar face, but Janina had no recollection of ever serving this face. Was this who had visited her?

It was half covered in darkness, even in her remembrance, clouding the details. A face had appeared in her mind. Not an unkind one. Ragged, tired. Glasses. Recognisable, yet outside the scope of her memory.

*Benjamin's POV*

Sometime much later

I don't know what I ever did to bring this upon myself. My father's disappointment. It was something never expressed, but I knew there was no love for my efforts. I wasn't the cleverest of young men. Hell, I wasn't even that good looking. Or at least that was what I was taught to believe. I was rough. Broken nose and big head. Broad shoulders. Lanky. That was me. The crescendo of my inept 'manliness', and the lack of achievements, was something that was going to be dealt with tonight.

Today, or this evening rather, was when I was to show my manliness. To finally become a man. Or at least that was what my father thought this whole ordeal was. I am pretty shy, but I am fond of girls. Especially pretty ones. But I had yet, at the age of nineteen, been able to score one. When I did the rarest thing I ever did, asking my father for advice, he took the step to make an appointment at a brothel. Not the fatherly advice I would expect. Or maybe it was just the fatherly advice I would expect. At least from my father. That was not what I had in mind, but I would surely not complain. The prospect of being with a woman thoroughly excited me, despite the circumstances. Especially a professionally trained one.

Hell, it might be a benefit not being the one to take the lead. To let the professional do their job. A welder welds, a plumber plumbs, a hooker hooks. I was always scared of underperforming, if I ever got with a girl; but in the company of a prostitute, or whatever was the better term, I would not have to fear being sexually inferior. Because most decent people were. Nobody knew their business better than a solid hooker.

To my dad's major disappointment, I was soon to join the police force, and going into such a rough, patch-work force; being a virgin would not exactly earn you any stripes. While sexually I was not the top dog, and I knew in a rough crowd I had little to boast about, I thought I had the other attributes of being accepted in such a rough crowd, I figured. I was tall, thin, but athletic, having trained both Muay Thai and wrestling since I was a kid. That being said, being a well-fed pretty boy that could do some cool moves... I was not ignorant to the other things that earned you respect on a police force, and those things would just have to come with time. Being a spoon-fed boy from a well off family with some fancy fighting ability was not one of them.

"Want a good time?"

I turned to see who was talking. It was a woman in stockings, pink top and a short black skirt. A street hooker. She had big blue eyes and a kind, wicked smile, like she had caught me doing something only she knew. A knowing smile.

I didn't respond. I thought the lady looked lovely, but I was a very orderly guy, and I had an appointment. Even if it was at a brothel. The hooker looked down the street I was heading and smiled wider. More knowingly.

"Oh, you don't like real girls?" the blonde said, biting her lip and locking with my eyes. "It's okay. I'm teasin'. I'll be just down here if you need me."

"Th-thank you. Have a nice day."

What the fuck am I doing? Wishing a hooker a good day? Of course I wanted her to have one, but it would be naive to think she would have a well rounded day.

But anyway here it was. Daffy's Redemption. The brothel I had been designated to. It wasn't the worst. It wasn't the best. But it was discreet. Which is also the reason I chose to walk all the way over to this place. To be discreet. Daffy's also had the reputation of having some of the best stage performances, though that was not something I was in for today.

"Welcome to Daffy's Redemption. Name?" a pretty blonde girl in some kind of skirt said, approaching me at my arrival.

"Benjamin Franklin?" I tried, hoping to remain anonymous.

"Very funny. If you schedule an appointment, you need to give me your name. Else you'll have to pay the drop-in fee and take whatever is available. Big Laura is ready to satisfy you if you prefer," the blonde said with a slight venom.

"Erh. Benjamin Lawrence," I corrected reluctantly.

"And I'm Pamela. Or Pam. Pleased to meet you," Pam said, lifting her hand up for me to kiss it. Which I did. Pam seemed to have some sass on her, and I wasn't really going to challenge her.

"You're seeing our delightful Janina. I have in my notes here that," Pam leaned in close to my ear, let out a small hungry sigh and whispered, "this is your first time? At all?"

I didn't respond, but Pam seemed to not need one. She winked at me, took my hand and started leading me to the stairs.

"Don't worry. We'll take care of you. It's just up these stairs, but I'll take you to your room and go over some of the guidelines. With most, I am very strict about them, but seeing this is your first time and how... cute you are, I will give a brief introduction as to how to get thrown out of here," Pam said, still keeping her voice sweet and venomous.

"You will see our girls are susceptible to most things, but there are rules. Or there is a rule. Do not, under any circumstance, break the merchandise. Whipping and the like is fine, but no permanent marks or worse. We have to clean up the mess, and we already had to rid ourselves of one girl already," Pam explained. "It's such tedious labor."

"That... won't be... a-a problem. I would never harm-" I stammered.

"Oh, aren't you cute? I would've loved to devour you, but I'm sadly off commission," Pam said, pecking me on my cheek, pressing a bit into me. "Here we are. Good luck."

I entered the room that Pam indicated. I was sitting on the oval, oh so purple bed in Janina's room, but Janina was in the shower, so I had just sat down to wait. I was a bit more nervous now. And that says something. To stay distracted, I started to scan the room. Not really taking in the details, just making an overall feel of the room. It was tidy, but some things gave the room personality. The make up table for example. The way lipsticks were organized by shades of color, but the eyeliners were alphabetical. Those small personal expressions were something I had come to appreciate.

I got up and walked over to her mirror. I didn't really want to look at my reflection, but Janina seemed to have written something on the blank surface, using her lipstick on the glass. Maybe a small personal note or something. It seemed to have been there a while, as it was a bit faded. I leaned in and read.

"Trained And Prepared."

Dirty perhaps. Another.

"Sexual Adventures and Ventures for Everyone. More, Even."

Janina had a weird style of grammar, I thought. Maybe it was from a poem or something. Or who knows how well read she was. Prejudicial, yes, but seeing how they were written, it surely had to be so. And there was one final one.

"Hello, Everyone. Love People."

Cute. I turned to walk over to the window, to look out at the street. It wasn't much to look at. But as I started to look out at the bleak scenery I felt movement behind me. The view inside was not so bleak. It was beautiful in its own right. In her own right. There she stood in the doorway of her bathroom, looking at me with a small smile. A ruby colored silk robe draped around her, a small belt holding her modesty in place. Barely.

Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,124 Followers
12